Odelia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Odelia tried to take a breath, but could only feel his mouth, so close to her nipple. She tried to breathe, to raise it up to her mouth, and he laughed softly. Her eyes flew open, and she stared at him. It took him a moment to realize she had stopped, and his warm blue gaze met hers. Her fingers trailed to his mouth, curled up in a soft smile. Her fingers pressed against his throat, and he wondered what she was up to. She looked confused, and bewildered, and very, very sexy. He felt his fingertips trail down his chest. If she kept this up anymore, he'd be in trouble. He took her hand and kissed the pads of her fingers and then took one of them into his mouth. Her gaze shuttered closed, and her head tiled back, leaving his access to her beautiful globes. He sucked on the tip, and she moaned in pleasure. He flicked his tongue across it, and she shuddered. He felt her hands rise up to his shoulders, and knead the stiff muscle there. He groaned in pure pleasure, and dropped his head to her belly. He pressed a kiss there, and wondered if he should keep going or if that would scare her. When her hands trailed to his waist, he tabled that for another time. He felt her fingers run the length of his torso, almost as if searching for something. In a move he had to admire, she flipped him onto his back. He was instantly hard, and reached up for her. She evaded him, and the candle highlighted her face suddenly. He didn't know what she saw, but her eyes were wide in bewilderment.

"What? Odelia, what is it?!" He tried to shake her shoulders, but she just kept staring at his side. He looked down, but saw nothing, just bare skin. One of the only places he had never been injured. She kept rubbing a spot, as if waiting for something to appear.

He captured her chin and raised her gaze up to his. "Honey, tell me what's wrong."

She motioned to his face, and then held up two fingers. He was at a complete. She tried again, pointing to his face, and then to hers. He still didn't understand. She grabbed a pen and paper from the side board, and wroteBrother?He nodded, still wondering what she was getting at. Then she pointed at this face again and then held up two fingers. He realized she had probably met his brother and gotten confused.

"Aye, we're twins. Two brothers. We look the same, unless ya ken us." He saw the recognition, the air leave her body. Her forehead dropped to his. He hugged her waist, tugging her closer until she was pressed against his whole body. He could feel her shaking, and raised her face to see her tears. He was at a complete loss. She looked at him for a second, and then pressed her lips against his. He was surprised, but only took a few seconds before he responded, pushed against her, his limit having been reached. He flipped her carefully, tugged her beneath him. Her gaze never left his, hot and intense. He removed her drawers, and slid his finger up into her slowly. She whimpered and he added another finger. She was so wet, so hot.

He slid into her, as slow as he could. He got the head in and waited for her to get used to it. She writhed beneath him, and all of a sudden reached out for his buttocks and pulled him closer. Surprised, he entered her fully, his weight pushing his in. He saw the flash of pain in her eyes, and then almost instant pleasure. He tried not to move, but she rocked against him and he groaned his surrender. He slid out and back in, over and over, until she was heaving and he was sheening from perspiration. She pulled his head to her breast and he suckled hard, until he felt her insides quivering and she came. He couldn't hold out, and released into her with a yell.

He twisted as he collapsed, and pulled her over his body, struggling for breath. He trailed his fingers down her lower back as their bodies cooled and relaxed. He felt her snuggle closer, and kissed the top of her head. He breathed her in, never wanting this moment to end and always wanting her by his side.

*****

Odelia's mind was racing a mile a minute, while her body was exhausted. This man, this beautiful man, was not the same man that had tried to rape her multiple times.It was his brother.She was so confused, but so, so glad. This was the man she had met in public, who had smiled at her warmly, who had just made love to her.

She was still trying to piece it together, when the warmth of his embrace and the rubbing of his fingers on her back got the best of her and she fell asleep.

*****

It was the middle of the night when Tiernan awoke to her quiet struggle. He reached over to her, and saw that her forehead was wrinkled in pain. He tried to soothe her, and when her eyelid fluttered open, they looked dead to him. He was stunned. How had this woman who had just donethatbe the same on that now looked at him with no recognition, with no brain function? He pressed his fingers against her temples and rubbed. That seemed to make her feel better, so he turned her on her side and began to massage her neck and back to relax her. A few minutes later, she turned abruptly towards him and her eyes snapped to his. He breathed a sigh of relief that she was "back".

She turned to him confused, and raised her arms and stared. Now he was confused. She seemed so shocked to have control over her arms. She turned them over and over, and then raised her leg. She then point to his mouth excitedly. He shrugged, not understanding. She opened her mouth and pretended to be talking.

"Ach, love...I have no idea what ye be wanting me to say ta ya." The minute his mouth opened, she smiled a huge smile and his heart ached. Whatever he had said, she was ecstatic about. Inwardly he shrugged, whatever makes her happy. He felt her arms go around him, and then tugged her even closer. He felt her mouth on his, and felt his cock rise again. He knew she could feel it when she wiggled her body against it. He groaned and laughed, and pinned her to the bed, teasingly. He looked into her laughing face, and wondered how he could be so lucky.

He had expected her to be brain dead, cold, and a child. Instead, she was...perfect. She could sense he was looking seriously at her, and placed her palm against his cheek. She rubbed her finger absently, he leaned into her palm. He pressed a soft kiss on her lips, and was drawn in by another, and another until they were back in the throes of ecstasy.

*****

Odelia walked into the parlor, expecting there to be no one there. Instead, the door closed behind her, and she felt strong arms grab her around the middle. She shrieked and giggled as she was whorled around, and brought to rest in front of her husband. Tiernan cupped her face, planted a kiss on both cheeks, and then clasped her hands in his. They swayed lightly together, almost as in a dance.

"I have ne'er been good with ma words, pet." Tiernan started, clearing his throat. "To say that you mean everythin' to me....it doesna even come close. You are more beautiful than anyone I've ever seen, but it's more than that. I want ta be with ya forever, until we're both gray and old and ugly as sin." Odelia giggled, and he clutched her closer.

"I mean it, lass. I would do anythin' for ya. I would be anythin'. Just teel me ya feel the same." Tiernan stopped their dance, looked deep into her eyes, and prayed. Odelia looked back him, eyes shining, but in the next moment, those eyes went dead with pain. Tiernan shook her shoulders, not understanding. He pushed her away from him, thinking maybe he had squeezed her too tight. Nothing changed, she just stood there looking at him with that blank look. He called for her servant, Anna.

Anna came in, and told him not to worry, that this happened on occasion and she would pull out of it. It all had to do with the accident. Tiernan had never felt so useless. This time, none of his brute strength or anger could help him bring her out of this. He picked her up and carried her to their bedchamber. There, he carefully brushed away her hair from her face, and just watched her. All he could see was pain etched on her face. She looked to have a hard time getting breath, so he rolled her onto her side and began to rub her back, hoping to ease breath back into her. After a few minutes, he felt her body come alive again. She rolled over and looked at him. Tiernan clutched her to him fiercely.

"Dinna e'er do that to ma again, ya fool gel." Tiernan rocked her back and forth, struggling to maintain any sort of composure. She soothed him, with her hands and tried to calm him, knowing that was not within her control.

*****

The seizures happened six more times, before Tiernan convinced her to see his doctor. He had done miracles on Tiernan, bringing him back basically from the dead. After four hours of testing, the doctor claimed it had something to do with her spinal cord. When it was twisted a certain way, it would cause a migraine, deafening, blinding, and basically making Odelia lifeless. Tiernan had apparently found the way to soothe it away, something Odelia had never seen or had before.

During the testing, the doctor also claimed he had something that could alleviate her vocal cords, something she had believed to have been crushed. The doctor said that they were swollen, and this toxin could refuse the effects.

After years of living in her condition, Odelia did not dare to hope. She took the bottle home with them, to appease Tiernan. She took it faithfully for months, never noticing a change. She could tell Tiernan was disappointed, but she gave him credit for trying to hide that from her.

*****

Tiernan climbed into bed, hoping his wife would join him soon. The longer he spent with her, the more he apparently craved her. He could almost picture her long limbs, wrapping around him, squeezing him.Soon,he thought, hoping it was truth. He heard the door open and close, and the whoosh of skirts. Just thinking about those skirts being dropped, Odelia undoing her stays and hose...Tiernan grew hard just thinking of her. When he felt the bed dip, he rolled over top of her. She let out a breathy scream, and then returned his embrace. The minute her lips touched his, they were both lost. He pulled back, and she opened her eyes. Tiernan could not help the love that shown out of his eyes anymore than she could withhold hers.

He kissed the corner of her mouth, and then her throat like he knew she liked. When his lips touched her belly, he could feel her quivering. He trailed them down lower, to the apex of her thighs. He licked her just once, and felt her body rocket off the bed. He held her down with a hand on her stomach. He licked twice more, and then began to suck on her clit.

"Oh, Tiernan!" Tiernan froze, and felt Odelia's body do the same. His eyes slowly met hers, and they both had shock and awe written on their face.

"Say it again," demanded Tiernan. His arms clutched hers tightly.

Odelia cleared her throat, "Tiernan." He could not stop the hoarse exclamation from escaping his lips, from picking her up off the bed and spinning her around the room.

"Again."

"Tiernan." They repeated this over and over until he was sure this wasn't a dream. They both stopped, and Odelia reached up to push aside the wing of hair that often threatened to fall into his eyes.

"I love you, Tiernan." Tiernan thought her raspy voice was the sweetest thing he had ever heard in the whole world. "I love you, Odelia."

They stayed in bed all night and into the wee hours of the morning, talking about nothing and everything, just enjoying being able to communicate.

12