Odipuc & Yeshalani

Story Info
The Aerotocat way is not always what it seems.
4.2k words
3.92
10k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Aerotocat Way Is Not Always What It Seems

(Gentle Reader,

This story was inspired by and written especially for the 2011 Literotica's Valentines Day Story Contest. I thought about classifying the following as SciFy/Fantasy until I realized the Aerots have been around since the dawn of humans. They are as real as humans are though this is still a work of fiction.

The disclaimers apply. All humans are above the age or eighteen. As to the Aerots, they are timeless. Let's just say they are 'of age'.

I want to take these few bytes to say thank you to Anonymous for that Hemungus tip. You are so right in this day and age!

Now, I give the standard pep talk on how you should take the time to click your number to express your pleasure (or not) with this vision. My muse says you should click 5. Thanks for reading my creation.)

Pronunciation Guide:

Odipuck.............OH-di-puck di as in sit

Yeshalani..........Yeash-a-Laa-nee

Aerot.................AIR-rot

Aerotocat..........air-ROT-o-cat

Aerotocatti........air-ROT-o-Cat-e

Qupe.................Kewp

All through his existence, Odipuc or Puck as he was commonly called, had been told by the Raisers about the glories of being an Aerotocat. He heard all the stories of the bravery, honor and marksmanship of The Qupe. He sang songs with his fellow Aerots about how the Aertocats were led on their missions by The Qupe and the triumphant successes they achieved.

When Puck came into his own, he applied, got accepted and signed with the Aerotocats. He was now an official Aerotocatti and he was so proud. When not in training, he would walk in awe around the House of Pillars where there were statutes of all the past Qupes with expanded versions of their accomplishments. While in stasis, he would repeat over and over the motto of the Aerotocats: To Shoot Into the Air, Is To Make A Pair. Well, that's a rough translation of words on the Great Seal of The Aerotocat.

Puck's enthusiasm, excitement and energy for the Aerotocat way got noticed by the Raisers. There ensued a great debate without Puck's knowledge on whether Puck was ready to go on missions with The Qupe. It was unprecedented that the Raisers would even consider an Aerotocatti to be ready to do such a thing. The argument 'we have always done it this way' wasn't flying. Puck had excelled at every test or task given him. Most of the Raisers felt he was ready and it was made so.

One can imagine Puck's exhilaration when he was told to prepare for his first mission. The other Aerotocattis were surprised and a little bit envious when they heard the news but all of them had noticed what Sir Odipuc, as the Aerotocattis now called him, was capable of.

The other Aerotocats had also followed Puck's progress and welcomed him into the fold when he moved his belongings into their corner of The Complex. While Puck was preparing for his first mission, The Qupe would occasionally stroll by, supervising what his charges were doing. Puck swelled whenever he caught a glimpse of The Qupe during his rounds.

Puck was enamored by The Qupe and all he stood for. When The Qupe shook his hand as he welcomed him to his ranks, Puck was humbled by the awesomeness of The Qupe and could only mumble a short reply, bowing in meek admiration. Though bowing wasn't required, Puck just thought it felt right for that first meeting.

The first mission went reasonably well for Puck, but, as he became used to being in The Qupe's presence, he started noticing little quirks of The Qupe's personality. A short temper that appeared when he wasn't being adored in his perceived fashion. An arrogance that was becoming more noticeable as the missions went on.

The rare times he connected with his intended target he would prance about shouting 'Who da Qupe?' and the Aerotocats would shout 'You da Qupe' and they would engage in this exchange like forever. Puck was beginning to think this particular Qupe had done flew da coop. His fellow Aerotocats could see no wrong, so Puck gave up trying to talk about it.

All his down time would find Puck in the House of Pillars reading about all the past Qupes. About the Romeo/Juliettes , the Burton/Taylors, the Woodward/Neumans and the other great human relationships and other passions that were awakened by The Qupe and the Aerotocats.

It was when he came across an archway with Aerot words written on it saying The Other Room, (again, a rough translation) the seeds of his disillusionment with the Aerotocats in general and The Qupe in particular took root. In this room, on those dusty shelves, were all the not so glorious tales of the not so successful missions. As he browsed the stacks, he became aware of how lumpy the floor was. Lifting up the carpet, he discovered sordid tales of missions gone terribly wrong. Of Henry the VIII, Vlad, Jones, Manson and many others.

While Puck's infatuation with The Qupe had now all but disappeared, his seventh mission changed his destiny. Yeah, it started normal enough. Looking for victims. Well, the humans weren't really victims at least in the Aerot mind. The Aerot scriptures called them the Blessed Ones.

On these missions, the Aerotocats would methodically scour a section and upon finding a vic, er, Blessed One they would vie for The Qupes attention for him to use their arrows. The Qupe would get the accolades in the House of Pillars but he would always acknowledge the Aerotocat that gave him the arrows.

This particular mission, they focused on a man and woman they had tracked. Puck watched as The Qupe decided which Aerotocat would bask in his glory. Deciding on Puck's arrows, The Qupe shot two of them. Alas they did not hit the primary target, the heart, nor the secondary target, the head. No. Both arrows found their way into the groins of the man and woman.

"Who da Qupe?" The Qupe laughed as those arrow missed the intended area of the target.

"You da Qupe." All his band of merry Aerotocats laughed with him as they went to look for the next Blessed One. All except Puck. Amid the fading Who das and You das, he watched as the couple approached each other with great urgency, embracing, tearing each others clothes apart as they headed to a deserted alley. Each saying they had never done this before as they coupled in a furious fashion. Puck watched as they achieve their orgasms and then heard a curious sound as they separated. It sounded like two arrows dropping to the pavement. Puck had dropped arrows before while putting them in his quiver so he knew the sound but had never heard of them falling out of the Blessed Ones.

When the couple went their separate ways, Puck went over to the where they had joined together. Next to the ripped panties, amid the buttons wallowing in their spent juices were his arrows. Ol' Puck was pleased. Arrows were expensive and being an Aerotocat didn't pay very much.

When Puck caught up the The Qupe and his band, it was his deciding moment. The Qupe had missed his target and the stray arrows ended hitting a drunk's crotch who was passed out on the pavement.

"Oops. Oh, well." The Qupe chuckled as he and the Aerotocats moved on to the next Blessed, er, victim laughing all the way.

Puck watched in disbelief hearing the man moaning as he fucked the pavement. The drunk drew a lot of attention to himself when he shot his wad in a pothole. It was that moment when Puck decided he wanted no more part of the Aerotocat way. This is not what the Raisers had talked about. This Qupe's personal motto, it seemed to Puck was: To shoot an arrow in the air Where it lands, I don't care.

When the authorities had taken the drunk away, Puck went over to the pothole on a hunch, he noticed the arrows, once again, were left behind on the pavement. After putting them in his quiver, Puck went to the Raisers to give up his title and privileges as an Aerotocat. No more Sir Odipuc for this dude.

When selling back his arrows, Puck realized that the Broker didn't care that Puck had more arrows that he had bought. Then he noticed the sign above the Broker's door. An Arrow is An Arrow. (Another rough translation of the Aerot language.)

Not being in the rigors of the Aerotocatic routine anymore, Puck decided to wander the streets among the humans looking for spent arrows. He would search the alleys, bars, supermarkets, offices, well, you get the idea. In the beginning, his wanderings were less than fruitful, but, he got quite successful in finding them after awhile and eventually was making a modest income selling his finds.

'~'

Yeshalani, or more commonly, Yesha, was an odd little duck as the saying goes. She got the same brainwashing Puck did though it was slanted towards the Nymph that she was. Where Puck's Raisers had extolled the virtues of being an Aerotocat and if lucky, becoming The Qupe, Yesha's Raisers focused on how to satisfy the Aerotocats and if lucky, satisfy The Qupe.

Yet, Yesha quickly grew tired of her fellow Nymphs giggling and laughing whenever she talked to them. She didn't understand the thrill they got tossing a beach ball around when they weren't practicing their seduction techniques. She got dizzy during the trampoline exercises in those fly away skirts. It didn't help her cause that she didn't get asked to join in any Nymphet games, not that she wanted to play. It was all so boring to her.

Needless to say, the Raisers were not pleased with Yesha's non progress in the Nymph way so they ended up expelling her from the Nymph complex. Although Yesha was overjoyed to get out of that environment, she didn't know what to do with herself. She finally decided to walk the streets of the humans to try to figure out what she wanted to do when she grew up.

She was there on the streets when she saw The Qupe pull the string of his bow and then release it. She could not see the arrow in the bow. Could not see it as it flew through the air nor when it landed hitting the crotch of that man lying on the pavement. Only Aerotocats through their training could see the arrows. Well, of course, the Raisers and the Docuers (those who wrote the accomplishments (or failures) of The Qupe and gang to add to the House of Pillars collections) are able to see all aspects of the deeds.

She knew who The Qupe was though. Knew his reason for existence. She had heard rumors of arrows but this was the first time this Nymph or for that matter, any else other than the Raisers, Docuers and the Aerotocats had seen the actual work and end result his job.

She was unable to move as she saw that man fucking the pavement. She stood like a statue in the House of Pillars when the man came in that pothole and as the authorities hauled him away. She was still frozen, mesmerized when she saw an Aerotocat go over to where the man was, bend over, and appear to pick up something. By the time she was able to move, he had disappeared.

Her shock had not disappeared though. This whole turn of events surprised her. She heard the stories of the great human lovers and The Qupes who created their love, but this? This was something totally different. And what was that with that Aerotocat going to the scene of the 'incident'? That was never in the stories, songs, and poetry the Raisers taught.

Yesha wondered about these questions as she wandered about observing the humans. I suppose it was fate when, later, Yeshalani ran into Odipuc on the street. Or was it Odipuc running into Yeshalani. At any event they collided with each other. Puck with his head down looking for arrows and Yesha's eyes fixed on a couple arguing.

Yesha's thoughts ran wild as did Puck's. Yesha, with what she had saw before, was thinking that she had suddenly materialized into a human. Aerots normally floated through a human. Yeah, Aerots would smell the scents of the human they passed through and the human would detect a whiff of jasmine their heart would start palpitating. But to collide with one? Stopping her in her tracks?

Puck was in a quandary also. He had bumped into fellow Aerots before but never before while in the realm of the humans and never one so soft. When he noticed who he bumped into this time he was taken aback. He had never bumped into a Nymph before. He had avoided them. Couldn't stand their constant giggles. He never expected the words that came out of her mouth.

"Don't you watch where you're going?" Yesha said wryly.

"Don't you?" was his flabbergasted reply. He had expected her to break into giggles but she didn't.

"Ok. Got me there. Sorry."

"You got me too. I wasn't expecting an Aerot in my path."

"Hey! I know you. You're an Aerotocat!"

"Well, I was."

"You're the dude who was at that thing."

"What thing?"

"You know. That guy and the pavement thing."

"Oh. THAT thing."

"Yeah. I saw you picking up something up after it was over."

"You did?"

"Yeah. What was it?"

"Um. I'm thirsty. Let's get a drink. My place or your's."

"Uh, your's. I've always wanted to see how a Aerotocat lives."

"As I said, I am no longer one but I do okay with myself. Shall we go?"

Back at Puck's place, Puck poured two goblets of Nectar and Puck told his story of how he lost his admiration of The Qupe and how he made a comfortable life scavenging the arrows he had found.

All Yesha could say was 'Cool' as she sipped on her Nectar.

"What about you?" Puck was still amazed that Yesha hadn't uttered a single giggle since he met her.

''Ah. You probably know the story. Nymph does bad in school. Gets kicked out. Ends up living on the streets with the humans. Happens all the time."

"I've never heard that story."

"No? Well, ok. Neither had I till I experienced it."

"You're on the street? You could live with me. You're cute and I enjoy talking to you. I even have an extra room for you to keep your stuff if you have any."

"You serious?"

"You betcha!"

"Well, ok then."

"How delightful! Let's go get your stuff."

Curiously, Yesha led him to the same alley that Puck's revelation began. They picked up the two armfuls that comprised of her stuff and ended up back at Puck's Place.

"Can I go with you on your scavenger hunts?"

"I don't see a problem though it is kind of tedious sometimes."

"I don't think it will be tedious for me with you leading the way."

"Alright. I usually start when the human's sun comes up. The light is good then."

As the human's sun had gone down for that day, Puck and Yesha talked about the pavement dude and reminisced about the times they had at The Complex. The House of Pillars took center stage and they talked about the all the great romantic lovers such as mentioned before.

They also talked of Newton and his Qupe. DaVinci and his Qupe, Einstein, Tesla, Edison, Beethoven, Mozart, and the all the rest of the people who comprised the greatness of human civilization and how their Qupes made it so. (As the narrator here, I have to say what my Grandad used to say. 'Make a list, You'll have missed...') The also talked about The Other Room and the stories swept under the rug. There was no awkwardness in their conversations. No holding back. Just the explaining of the raw emotions each of them felt. How their histories collided.

As the human's dawn approached, Yesha asked,

"Can you teach me to see the arrows?"

"Hmmm. Maybe. You said you saw the bow. It's not normally seen by non Aerotocats."

"Will you try? Please? Pretty please? Pretty, pretty please with Nectar on top?"

Yesha was using some of the seductive charms she learned and it was impossible for Puck to say no.

Just before the human sunrise, Puck led Yesha down his well trodden path. Pointing out the faint glint of the arrowhead as he picked it up. The light sheen of the feathers in that morning light as he slid them in his quiver. He showed her the ones that were defective. The ones made in that other dimension.

The Raisers, in their infinite wisdom shifted production from the Aerotian Fields to that dimension in a cost cutting move. Worked fine for awhile. Every Aerot turned prosperous except, of course, the Makers in the Aerotian Fields.

Then the defects started showing up. Small ones a first. When ten percent of the human population had died after being shot by those arrows, (Think Carradine in a closet) the Raisers realized their mistake and shifted production back to the Aerotian Fields. Needless to say, the Broker would not buy back those arrows but they are still out there and being used.

By dusk, Yesha was seeing ones Puck had missed and the quiver was overflowing. Of course, one has to take into account on what Puck was feeling. I mean all Nymphs are hot! That's no big deal. Being with an intelligent and non-giggly Nymph? Unheard of! Yes, Yesha did giggle. But it was a different kind of giggle. More like a laugh to his subtle jokes. More like a cry of joy that warmed his cockles.

The next human sunrise found Puck and Yesha hunting the leftover arrows again. This time using a shopping cart for their haul. Puck's eyes were on the ground doing the scan thing when Yesha said to him,

"Hey! Look!" Pointing in the direction of a older couple walking down the street. They were having a heated discussion about how each of them was taking on extra lovers. Puck and Yesha could see all the arrows dropping out of them as they continued their spat. So many arrows! They filled the shopping cart to overflowing.

Arriving at the Broker's, they redeemed their loot. The Broker examined each one while Yesha and Puck sat nervously awaiting the count.

"Do you realize what you have here?" asked the Broker.

"Yeah. Arrows." Puck noted with disdain. That's what he always brought to his Broker.

"They're arrows alright. But some of these are forty years old. The Maker's marks are on them plain as the eye can see. Here look."

Yesha and Puck could clearly see the marks of the Maker etched into the shaft. The Broker continued.

"This Maker went out of business twenty human years ago. This one over thirty-five years. And look at this one. Forty years! Forty years! Now there is something you don't see every day. Look at this quality!"

Puck and Yesha were dumbfounded at this news. They had no idea the length of stickiness to the human would be so valuable. But it was. The Broker offered them an amount so outrageous, they would be fools not to take it and they were not fools.

Back at Puck's place Yesha and Puck celebrated with multiple goblets of Nectar.

"Hey! We work well as a team." Puck said.

"Here's to us!" Yesha replied.

The goblets clinked together and shattered spilling the Nectar over the both of them.

"Oops. Oh, well." Puck giggled triggering Yesha to giggle as well.

"I'm thirsty." Puck murmured as he started licking the Nectar off Yesha's body.

"Mmmm. Me too." Yesha cooed as she did the same.

Yesha's body color was changing unbeknownst to her and Puck because of their present focus. Changing from a light tan, then to snow white. Then to a faint pink. A darker pink. Her whole body was now a bright red. Puck was changing to. His body was becoming stiff, lying in a spread eagle pose. Yesha started using her sex like a masseuse would use their hands. Starting at Puck's feet, she rubbed his body from toe to head and back again leaving a glistening trail that smelled of chocolate, vanilla and figs.

Every time she got to Puck's head, the only non rigid portion of his body would dart out and steal a lick from her sex. Multiple times up and down his body until he was totally covered in her thick fragrant juices. Yesha then instinctively straddled Puck's face. Puck's face responded. His tongue snaked out and went deep into her sex causing Yesha to gasp with pleasure.

Puck had never been in this circumstance before. Neither had Yesha. The Raisers had never mentioned anything about this type of activity. Well, sometimes, some things don't need to be taught. Puck's tongue knew exactly what it was doing. When and where to press, When and where to flick. When and where to tickle. When and where to caress.

12