Odyssey Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5. The Snows of the Ood phere.
2k words
6.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found Me so easily. Ood do that, look ever outward with their telepathic gaze and see whom they can serve. The universes submissives, born to be slaves and content in their role, if content is a word the Ood would recognize as having any meaning.

The snows were deep that year. The poles of Ood always bore glacier ice but this year the chill in the air was sufficient to cast a white pall halfway to the equator. The TARDIS had landed in approximately the same position as always. Even though almost weightless the outline of Her base was clearly visible in several other places indicating that the spread of the polar icecap was still manifest after all these eons. No global warming here, no clouds of carbon based molecules permeating the atmosphere. Humanity was still a new disease in the Horsehead Nebula and its dirty footprint a distant multitude of centuries away.

I had taken to wearing kilts recently, after all kilts are cool! Today's was a particularly resplendent early 21st century punk style, black polyvinyl chloride with lots of zippers and studs. Very BDSM, very Me! Matched with some rather splendid scarlet tartan calf high sneakers, a brilliant white wing collared shirt, heavy cable stitch aran sweater and black bow-tie I was quite the sartorial absurdity. I refused the foolishness of a sporran, quite happy to let My companion enjoy the view she inspired and allowing her to pet the reticulated python on every practical occasion. Her favorite occupation was to nestle quietly between My thighs when I was seated and administer to My every desire with her more than eager lips and tongue.

Everything I ever asked for she magically accomplished. Without fail My every need, every desire was fulfilled by her ever willing service. How could a man even a Timelord be less than utterly bewitched and totally pleasured. Somehow not Me.

"Just ask me Hatter and all will be placed at your disposal. Your every desire is mine to anticipate and satisfy."

I cringed internally; I struggled and wriggled, finagled and avoided. Some find being served easy, assume its gift in some way elevates their worth; not Me.

"I am not a total loss you know!"

Of course I was, but hard it is to admit Ones major inabilities.

"Traveled a hundred galaxies quite successfully before we met!"

And started a million wars the sentence should have continued. Mayhem and murder followed the Hatters trail like bears after a honey pot.

"Just ask Hatter. Its so much easier than me having to guess what you need."

Well yes of course its easier, that's not the point. Just sometimes I don't want to have to ask for butter on My roll. Rolls should just be buttered as a matter of course.

"If you need more supplies in the pantry just tell me Hatter."

It has been a month since we scavenged for vittles of course we needed more.

Timelords are by their nature difficult, just a little less contrary than a professional debating team. True I was not the most typical by any means, had very little truck with the more dignified rules of behavior and followed no preordained pattern if another possibility was available, but still perversely obstinate in My eccentricity.

Needless to say it was impossible for Me to win any conflict. Yes I was the Dominant hand, the Captain of the ship, Navigator of the endless depths of space and time, but also by My nature easily distracted and deflected from My purpose and design.

"Yes Hatter. Of course Hatter."

How prettily and subserviently the words spilled from her blue painted lips.

"I am sorry if I ever seemed to misunderstand your intentions or wishes."

The way she flicked her hair away from her eyes was probably the first thing that had ever aroused me about her.

"I will do the task exactly in the manner that you wished."

She might as well have been talking micro babble. My eyes had fixed on hers and the uncharitable depths of those wondrous orbs had as usual captured My soul.

"Which order exactly did you want these sorted in again?"

I never fully understand how she managed to accomplish that particular position, yet there it was again. Bent at the waist, half turned away from Me, knees spread just far enough for perfect tight coital penetration.

"Alphabetical would be the best."

I tried to answer calmly but she knew exactly the strings to pluck and bent even further so the short shy blue flared kimono dress she wore rode up sufficiently to show the hint of her ass crack atop those muscular thighs I so admired.

"Human alphabet or Gallifreyan?"

The skirt had reached the point where her round buttocks were exposed like two perfect handholds for the My inner mountaineer and the way she arched her back to expose the dark tight inviting sphincter was almost overwhelming.

"Gallifreyan would be preferable in this instance."

The words trickled like gravel from My salivating mouth to appear in a form that was almost indistinguishable as anything resembling a humanoid language.

"In your own tongue it is then Hatter."

The sphincter winked at Me, like the Face of Boe and without further argument I did indeed invest My native tongue deep into that perfect receptacle.

"Ohhh Hatter, damn."

She leaned forward, placed her hands flat on the table and raised her eight inch stilettos another two inches off the floor.

"Fuck, your a sweet talker."

I was as always amazed how such a seemingly tight hole will allow entry to an inquisitive muscular hydro-stat with such ease. Scientists would have us believe that after food manipulation the tongues secondary function is phonetic articulation. Balderdash, the second usage is decidedly the lingual gustation and masturbation of each and every orifice.

Anilingus, rimming, delicious and dirty, a pleasure all to itself but even more enrapturing with deep anal penetration to follow. A tasty tossed salad followed by a juicy sausage roll.

The overture was playing. Firm tempo beating strokes of the lingual baton bought the momentous final act ever closer. With panache I raised the PVC curtain high and exposed the proscenium arch surrounded main act standing erect and ready for His grandiose entry. Withdrawing My tongue after one last deep thrust I drizzled a good wad of saliva onto the now pulsing and wanton ring of Wagnerian beauty. Presenting the mushroom helmeted warrior to His route of destiny I awaited the prime moment and feeling the power of providence upon Me drove Him unequivocally forward to deeply impale and possess His target.

"FUCK, FUCK."

She was filled and taken unashamedly cylindrical seed sphere deep.

"GOD DAMN."

Ignoring the profanity I began a Valkyrie like ride of perfectly precise anal destruction. Deep hard thrusts in-dispersed with sharp slaps to her superb muscled buttocks sending ripples of wondrous extra dimensional delight pulsating through the transverse rectal folds.

The thrusts became longer and slower. At deepest I could feel her toes actually leave the floor as the force of penetration lifted her and at shallowest her back arched and spread with exultation. Control was difficult, the gripping muscular walls milking My shaft at every opportunity demanding eagerly a profuse and solid outpouring of semen. A brief pause was My only option to retain some form of integrity, so braced Myself still deeply imbedded and allowed her to contract and expand around My swelling at her leisure. Her muscle control was as always magnificent and working herself inwardly unleashed without hesitation a stream of ejaculate from her swollen and gaping vaginal opening. The hot splash of liquid against My ankles and feet resulted in an automatic restitution of the anal plundering with renewed vigor.

My PVC kilt had ridden upwards and was now firmly cemented to her ass with a combination of anal lubricant and sweat. The material made a strangely erotic squelching noise as it was stretched then squashed with each stroke. My belly slapped hard into the valley of her spread anatomy and My sac bounced deliciously against the swollen lips of her labia. The beginnings of the ejaculation from hell began to rise in the pit of My belly stirring the physical exertions to even greater lengths.

Blast off arrived suddenly, overwhelmingly and any attempt to halt the moment of release any further was untenable. The first stream of seed arrived deep in her ass on the extreme of an inward thrust and I managed to hold position just long enough to ensure a sizable first deposit before the need to commence the short erratic ejaculatory re-percussive strokes overtook My senses completely. Head thrown back, mouth open gasping air and spitting expletives the next few moments were a blur of hip thrusting and leg jerking insanity. Timelords do not knot like canines but without doubt the penile head seems to swell to a point of almost superhuman proportions. She groaned, spluttered, let out a guttural yell and once more out lower limbs were awash with the outpourings from her seemingly bottomless liquid reservoir.

I pitched forward, weight hard down upon her back, My teeth sinking randomly and deeply into her right shoulder for support. The impetus caused her arms to give way to leave us both laying across the width of the table like conjoined beached whales. The piles of semi alphabetically sorted paperwork that had started this whole physical maelstrom lay scattered in all directions not that the task had any significance beyond its ability to jump start the frenzy of furtive physical interplay that had followed.

My eyes caught sight of a particular piece of Gallifreyist dogma laying half beneath her blue tipped hair. It was a discussion on the interrelationship of force and counter-force. My childhood teachers had taken great delight in extemporizing on such scientific and philosophical matters, making both lucid and well balanced arguments and treatise. I laughed, well giggled actually. How they would have looked disdainfully at the sum of their combined scholarly efforts laying supine and sated upon His mates back in a pool of spent ejaculate.

Being a moon the Ood Sphere had no rotation for ever presenting one bright face to its gravitational planet and a dark counter in shadow and mystery. My mountain lay close to the division and from its peak I could look down upon the habitable warmer segment but also glimpse the terrible frigid shadow forever looming beyond the horizon.

I had made the accent twice that day. My leg was improved and with the use of a good cane I could just manage the extreme steepness of the final pitch. Once ensconced on the apex I awaited My breathe and hearts beats to return to some degree of normality and simply gazed mesmerized at the wonders below. The snow and ice shimmered in the brilliant light provided initially by the Horsehead Nebula and more faintly by Mutter's Spiral. The sound of Ood song danced upon the breeze and a modicum of peace filled Me that only this place and the Face of Boe had ever conjured.

I descended wearily, knowing that time and conditions were passing rapidly and I needed to be safe back in the secure arms of My bride TARDIS before an ice storm erupted from the dark side. My steps were steady enough although I had begun to limp noticeably close to the second ascents completion, the recovery speed of My physique was not going to improve beyond a certain point this late in a final regeneration.

I slid the key into the lock and almost turned the tumbler. I should go in and rest, eat and drink at least but something nagged at Me this particular day I had not felt for many a decade.

"A good day to die Hatter."

The words detached themselves from My subconscious to pour casually through My lips. I nodded in agreement and spinning on a heel replaced the key into My pocket.

"Today is a day for triple ascents."

I laughed, oh lord how I laughed and in a distant universe Captain Jack laughed, Rose laughed, Pond and River laughed and for a brief moment in time I was alone no more.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Odyssey Ch. 04 Previous Part
Odyssey Series Info

Similar Stories

Endangered Ch. 01 A young dragon awakens.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Blackmailing the Cheerleader A cheerleader mistakenly wanders into the men's locker room.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A New Cheerleader Some football players teach Eric that cheerleaders are sluts.in Mind Control
Champions A US soldier is chosen to defend another realm.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Shadow Doctor Ch. 01 Binding Her - A Purchase and a Lecture - Bargaining.in Mind Control
More Stories