Of All the Churches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you won't mind if I do this," she said.

She leaned toward him and kissed him again. He saw it coming, but was still shocked. This was the second time in only a few minutes that she had kissed him so passionately, with her tongue deep in his mouth, and still he couldn't believe it was happening.

Whatever was happening between him and Aunt Marion, it was quickly becoming better than he had ever imagined, and this time he wasn't going to miss his chance to get his hands on her sweet ass.

He moved his hands down and squeezed the tight cheeks of her ass. She moaned into his mouth again and rubbed her belly on the hard lump of his cock. This time when she pulled back, she had her hands on her waist, grinning at him with an impish look in her eyes.

"Did you like that?" she said.

"Oh yeah," Henry said. He was breathing hard and sweating.

"Good. I did too."

Aunt Marion's hand reached out, palm turned toward him, and slipped down the front of his slacks, brushing over the hard ridge of his erection.

"Now, what do you have going on here?" she said.

"I-I, uh ... uh, uh ..." Henry tried to say, but all that came out was gibberish.

In any other instance, when a woman touched his hard cock, he was ready to lay her in bed and have his way with her. This woman, however, was his Aunt. With her he was ... he was ...

She giggled, apparently amused with his babbling like a baby.

"Henry, you're so cute when you're nervous. You always have been, even when you were little," she said.

He cleared his throat.

"It's just that I've never had my Aunt rub my dick before," he said, suddenly gathering some amount of confidence.

Aunt Marion's hand was slowly stroking the length of his hard-on, and he was leaning back against the table, holding the edge of it with both hands.

"No. I don't suppose that's ever come up before," she said, staring at the front of his pants. She pulled the front of her skirt up a few inches and slowly lowered herself to her knees. "Now, let's take a look at what you're hiding in here."

She yanked the zipper down. Henry sucked in a sharp breath and looked around.

"Really? Here?" he said.

Aunt Marion looked around, too. "Why not?"

"What if someone comes down here?"

She shrugged. "I don't care about that, but they're going to have to wait their turn."

She unbuckled his belt and pulled his slacks down to the floor. His dick jumped, standing straight out from his body. Aunt Marion gasped and her eyes were wide. Henry grinned. That was always his favorite part, the girls' reactions when they saw it for the first time.

Aunt Marion covered her open mouth with both hands.

"My God, Henry. You've got a huge cock," she said, her voice hardly more than a whisper.

He shrugged. "Yeah. I've been told that."

"You love it when that happens, don't you?"

She touched it with the tips of her fingers, lifting it carefully like it was a piece of fine China.

"Yeah, I sort of do. Ruth? She calls me Moby," Henry said.

Aunt Marion looked puzzled for a moment, then smiled.

"I get it. Moby dick because you have a big dick," she said. Her fingers moved slowly back and forth on it. "Your mother told me she thought you might be bigger than average, but honestly, Henry. I had no idea."

She closed her hand around his dick and held it up for him, as if he was not aware of what he had. He stared at her, his mouth hanging open.

"You talked with my Mom about my dick?" he said, and even as he said the words, it occurred to him what an enormous turn-on that was.

Aunt Marion sighed. She was pumping her hand back and forth on his dick.

"To be fair, dear, your mother asked me if I thought it might be a problem when you become sexually active," she said.

"She did?"

Aunt Marion nodded. "I reassured her there was nothing to worry about."

"Wow. That is so freaky. You and Mom talked about my dick," Henry said.

Aunt Marion was staring at his dick in her hand like she was fascinated with it.

"I can see how you would think that was a little strange," she said.

"You were right."

Aunt Marion looked up. "About what?"

"About my Mom not having to worry. It's worked out all right for me. My dick, I mean," Henry said.

"I can see that it has," she said and licked the head.

Henry's back stiffened. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up. Aunt Marion continued to lick his cock, all the way down the shaft on one side.

"When I was younger I used to love to suck on Albert's balls, but he never liked it. Do you mind if I suck your balls?" Aunt Marion said.

"No. I like it. Go ahead," Henry said.

She had his balls cupped in her hand, rolling them gently. She bent his cock out of the way and gave his balls a quick lick. Her eyes were wide.

"I don't know if I can suck them, Henry. They're too big," she said.

Henry was tense, staring down at her. His jaw was clenched and his hands had a tight grip on the edge of the table. He bent his legs open a little wider, hoping to give her a little more room. Aunt Marion sucked one of his balls into her mouth. Henry groaned. His eyes squeezed shut and his face turned up. Ruth was the only other girl who sucked on his balls, and Aunt Marion made it feel amazing.

She took it out of her mouth again.

"I don't know, Henry. I'm not going to be able to get both of them in my mouth," she said.

She sucked on the other one and Henry groaned again.

"Aunt Marion, that feels fantastic," he said with a weak voice.

She licked his balls again with the tip of her tongue and giggled.

"What's funny?" Henry said.

"Oh nothing. It's just that ... It seems a bit odd that you still call me Aunt Marion when I've had your balls in my mouth," she said.

Henry giggled, too. But he had called her Aunt Marion all of his life. How could he change that now?

"God, Henry. These feel like they're heavy with cum," Aunt Marion said, holding his balls in her palm. "How long has it been since you got off?"

He shrugged. "It's been a few days."

Aunt Marion had a big smile and an excited look in her eyes.

"I can't wait to find out how much cum you've been saving for me," she said.

She put the head of his cock in her mouth and moved her head back and forth. Henry closed his eyes again and groaned.

"If I'd know you wanted it, I would have saved it all for you," he said.

She took his cock out of her mouth.

"I'm sorry, honey. I didn't know I wanted it until a few minutes ago."

"I know. It's too bad. I've wanted you for years, since I was a boy."

Aunt Marion blushed. The head of his cock touched her lower lip, and the first few inches were wet with her saliva.

"Henry, that's so sweet. But what about your girlfriend?" she said.

"Ruth? I mean, she's really nice ..." Henry started to say.

"But what?" Aunt Marion said.

She was pumping his cock in her hand. She stuck the end of it in her mouth and started to suck again. Henry gasped. It took him a moment to catch his breath and remember what he was talking about. He sighed.

"But, I guess what I mean is that I like her, but I'm not really attracted to her. Does that make any sense?" he said.

"Mm hm," Aunt Marion said with his cock in her mouth and her head moving slowly back and forth.

Henry watched her full, red lips sliding back and forth slowly over about the first half of his cock. It was a distraction to see how deep she could take it. Most girls had trouble with it, especially their first time. Aunt Marion, though, appeared to have no trouble and even after all the years of fantasizing about her sucking his dick, he had never imagined she would really be a cock slut. He took another deep breath.

"Ruth, she likes to have sex with me once in a while and I don't mind that. It's just that when she calls me Moby in front of people we know from school, I'm pretty sure they know why she calls me that," he said.

"Mmm," Aunt Marion said around his cock.

Henry might have thought she was moaning because she liked the taste of his dick, but the way her eyes were turned up to him with a look of concern, he was pretty sure she sympathized with his problem.

"I mean, I like to have sex with her, too. I'd be lying if I said I didn't. But I don't want Mom and Dad to know that in the first place she has a nickname for me because of the size of my dick, and also that we have been sexually intimate without being married."

"Mm hm. Mm hm," Aunt Marion mumbled, never taking his cock out of her mouth.

Henry shook his head slowly.

"There are many evil truths I can deal with in my life, but disappointing my Mom is not one o them."

Aunt Marion took his cock out of her mouth with a loud slurp. Her saliva ran down her chin and down the shaft of his cock to her hand. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Don't worry, dear. Your secret is safe with me," she said.

"Thanks, Aunt Marion," Henry said.

"If you think your mother would have a problem with what you're doing with Ruth, imagine how much she'd hate me if she saw what we were doing right now."

"Oh my God," Henry said and rolled his eyes and laughed.

Aunt Marion covered her mouth with her hand and laughed, too. Her cheeks were bright red.

"I think for what we're going to do down here, we're both going to hell," she said when she caught her breath.

Henry stared at her. For what they were going to do? Did that mean what he thought it meant? She really wanted to have sex with him?

"It will be worth it," he said.

"Are you kidding? With this body? Of course it will be worth it. There are saints who would kill to get their hands on what I have," she said, and cupped her beautiful breasts in her hands. "Just do me one favor."

"Sure. Anything."

"Just don't cum on my face. I don't want to have to explain to your Grandmother how I smeared my makeup."

Before Henry could answer, Aunt Marion stuck his cock into her mouth again and sucked hard. Any words he was going to say only came out as a garbled groan.

She had one hand around the back of his leg and one hand around his cock, working it to the back of her mouth as far as she could until it made her gag. Instead of stopping, she tried again, taking it a little deeper and a little deeper until she gagged.

Henry was amazed. He might have expected something like this from Aunt Kim, who was always the wildest of the sisters and most open with her sexuality, but not from Aunt Marion, Miss Prim and Proper Aunt Marion.

He cupped his hand under Aunt Marion's jaw. Her big, brown eyes turned up to look at him, and if she smiled it was hard to tell with her puffy red lips stretched around his cock. He rocked his hips back and forth, slowly fucking her mouth, but being careful not to force himself too deep. He was a little afraid that if anything bad happened he would wake up and find out that this whole thing had been just a dream.

"Aunt Marion, I'm going to cum in your mouth," he said.

Her eyes got bigger for a second and she moaned around his cock. He hoped that meant she approved.

He cradled the sides of her head in each hand, with the tips of his fingers almost touching the back of her neck. He held her head steady and pumped with his hips, jamming his cock into her mouth, probably a little deeper than he should have. Aunt Marion gagged and her eyes teared, but she kept sucking. He groaned. It was getting close. His knees trembled. Just then a strange thought came to him. Would there ever be a chance for him to find out if Aunt Kim was a cock slut, too?

"Oh God," Henry groaned, like a prayer to the Lord when he was in his house.

His cock spasmed hard and he shot a thick, heavy load into Aunt Marion's mouth. Her whole body jerked in his hands. He held her steady, hunched forward and shot another heavy load into her mouth. He groaned and bucked his hips with each hard spasm, six, seven, eight times before his orgasm was finally finished and he had spilled all of his seed.

"Oh God. Oh God," Henry said in a low voice.

He was breathing hard and sweating. He released Aunt Marion's head and leaned back against the edge of the table, trying to catch his breath.

Aunt Marion remained where she was on her knees in front of him with her lips around the end of his cock. Her head moved back and forth slowly. Even as hard as he had just fucked her mouth, she seemed to be in no hurry for it to be over.

Her cheeks were puffed out, as if they were swollen. At first Henry couldn't figure out what was going on until he realized her cheeks were full of his cum.

Slowly, she sucked her mouth off the head of his cock. A single drop of cum leaked from the corner of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. Still on her knees, leaning back on her heels, she tilted her head back and opened her mouth, which was full of his cum, and when she stuck her tongue out, it was coated.

Henry's cock twitched and his heart skipped a beat. No girl had ever shown him her mouth full of his cum, not even Ruth.

Aunt Marion closed her mouth and swallowed, and opened her mouth again as if to show him that she had swallowed all of it and her tongue was clean.

She held her hand out and he helped her to her feet. She used her other hand to wipe away the last few drops that had spilled down her chin. She had a big grin on her glowing face.

"Wow, Henry. I mean wow. That had to be the most cum ever," she said.

"Yeah. It looked like quite a lot," he said with a chuckle.

He just shook his head. This couldn't be happening. It had to be a dream. It was all too bizarre, and too awesome to be a part of his mundane life. But even if it was a dream, it was way too good to wake up now.

She took both of his hands in her hands. His cock drooped a little, but stuck out between them.

"And it tastes sweet. What have you been eating?" she said.

Henry shrugged. "Ruth and I stopped for cinnamon rolls for breakfast."

"Good idea. I hope she's not going to miss the taste of it in your cum," Aunt Marion said.

She held out her hand, palm up, and let his penis, which was no longer mostly erect, glide over her palm. She looked around the room.

"Henry, it's hard to believe I used to think you were just my brother's sweetheart little boy," she said.

"Really? Have you changed your opinion of me?" Henry said.

"I'm happy to say I have."

"Happy?" Henry said, but was confused.

"Absolutely. Now, don't get me wrong. You're still my sister's cute little boy, but now you're my sweetheart nephew who likes to use his bog cock to make girls feel really good," she said.

Henry brushed her hair away from her face and touched her cheek.

"Wow. That's a really nice thing to say," he said.

Aunt Marion smiled. She turned her head and licked his hand. Henry's penis twitched in her hand.

"I got to tell you, Aunt Marion. You're still the incredibly beautiful woman that I've always been hot for."

Aunt Marion sighed. "It must have been frustrating for you, always having me so close and never being able to act on your desire."

Henry chuckled. "I guess I've satisfied those desires somewhat, just never directly with you."

Aunt Marion looked down at his penis, which was growing stiffer as she stroked it.

"It looks like you're just about ready to go. How would you like to finally satisfy those desires with me in person?" she said.

Henry chuckled. "As if I would ever say no to you."

Aunt Marion frowned. "Hmm. It's probably because you would never say no to any woman who had your cock in her hand."

He closed his eyes and shivered. Her hand felt really good around his cock, but there was something really exciting about hearing his modest, uptight Aunt use the word cock, especially when his was fat and hard and sticky and she was holding it.

Aunt Marion pulled up her skirt, bunching it in her fists at her waist, which exposed the tiny black panties she was wearing.

"I'm just going to tuck this in here," she said, and guided his cock between her legs.

She squeezed it between her thighs, holding the shaft tightly to her warm, damp crotch. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Henry put his hands on her slender, trim waist and held her there to kiss her deep, pushing his tongue as far into her mouth as he tried to get his cock to go. He let his left hand slide up her waist to close over her breast. His right hand he moved down over her hip and squeezed her ass and rocked her back and forth on his cock. They both groaned at the same time, into each other's mouth.

"Oh God, I want to make love to you so bad, Aunt Marion," Henry said.

"Yes. I know. I want it too," she said, breathing hard against his neck.

He turned around. His cock slipped from between her thighs. He moved the dishes aside.

"We'll do it right here. You can sit on the table," he said.

But Aunt Marion giggled and covered her mouth with her hand. When she laughed, her breasts jiggled, which was a distraction.

"What's wrong?" he said.

"Oh silly, we can't do it there. That's where your Grandmother's going to sit," she said.

Henry paused and looked at the dishes he had moved aside to make space on the table.

"Oh," he said.

"Let's go over there," Aunt Marion said and took his hand.

She pulled him over to a sofa against the wall. His dick, still long and hard, bobbed and swayed in front of him.

Aunt Marion pushed down her skirt and her panties and sat down on the sofa, completely naked. She laid back and spread her legs. Her hand went between her legs and her fingers rubbed her wet slit.

"This is much better," she said.

Henry blinked. He was salivating. His Aunt was always beautiful, but at that moment she was irresistibly ravishing. She looked good enough to eat, and his cock throbbed, as if it had to agree.

He knelt on the edge of the sofa. Aunt Marion wrapped her legs around his thighs. His cock was pointed at her slit, taking aim on its target. She held out her hand again and it glided into her palm.

"You know, usually I like to be on top," Aunt Marion said.

Henry nodded, although he didn't really know that.

"Since we're in a church, it would just feel wring to do it any other way, don't you think, Henry?" she said.

"Uh, yeah. Sure. I mean, you're absolutely right," he said.

He was holding her luscious, smooth thighs. Aunt Marion was stroking his cock and giggled.

"Absolutely. That's an appropriate choice of words," she said.

"It is?"

Henry scooted forward, bringing his cock closer to her slit. Her knees bent, hooking around his hips.

"This is sort of like an absolution for me."

Henry paused and his brow wrinkled.

"How is it an absolution?"

She bent his cock down and rubbed the big head against her tiny slit.

"Let your cum wash me of my sins," she said. "But I have to be honest with you, Henry."

"About what?"

His back tensed. What was she about to tell him? Was this something he wanted to hear?

"About your cock," she said, running the tip of her thumb over the head.

Henry let his breath out through his nose. He knew what she was going to say. He had heard it from girls many times since he found out he was bigger than most guys. With most girls he was disappointed, but with Aunt Marion, he should have expected it.

"I'm a bit nervous. I didn't really consider before I got to this point if I could take it," she said.

"Nervous?" Henry said.

She nodded. "I was a virgin when I married Albert, and you're probably twice as big as him," she said.

Her fingers were around the shaft of his cock, stroking it slowly. The head was touching her pussy mound, which was bare except for a few wisps of curly black hair. He rubbed the head on her wet slit.

"You know, Aunt Marion, sometimes when I'm with a girl she'll have second thoughts because I'm too big, and I'll tell her I understand, it's all right to be a little scared," he said.