Of All the Girls in Lagos Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa gasped in surprise. Banks saw her face fall and quickly realized he'd just insulted his elder sister.

"I'm sorry Sister Vee," he apologized at once. "I don't know where that came from."

"Lemme check," she said. "Swimming and drinking scotch. And that other thing you're trying to freeze out. Come out of that water before you get pneumonia or something."

Banks floated to the pool ladder rather reluctantly, but knew that he'd probably had enough. He climbed out of the pool. Vanessa handed him a towel to dry his wet body with. She took the bottle of scotch and the tumbler.

"When you're finished, go to your room and change. Then you come down to the kitchen. Mike is baking something. We'll share a secret with you and you'll tell us what is eating you up, deal?" She asked.

Banks considered it. "Private Mike in an apron! That should make for an interesting sight." Vanessa smiled at that. She'd gotten through to him at last. "Alright deal. Give me fifteen minutes to dress up."

"Good! I'll see you inside then," Vanessa returned. She went back in with the bottle of scotch and glass tumbler.

12