Of Art & Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
An arroused girl spies on friends having sex.
3.3k words
4.47
16.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stairs up to my floor seemed tricker than I remembered, as did the lock to my door. Suddenly everything seemed very warm and I pressed my hands to my face which confirmed that I was feeling very flushed.

Once in my room I ran myself a glass of water and then a second - both of which I gulped down effortlessly. I hoped I wouldn't have too severe of a hangover the next morning as I wasn't accustomed to drinking that heavily and I could only remember two occasions in which I had ever done so before.

I walked over to the bed and began to undress - lifting my shirt over my head and unhooking my bra. My breasts felt happy to be free and the unrestricted air against my skin caused my nipples to stand pert. I unfastened my belt and pushed my jeans down over my hips and down to my feet before hooking my thumbs over the waistband of my underwear and lowering them to the floor. I glanced downward as I stepped out of them and they looked quite damp. Suddenly I remembered the stories shared during our drinking games and the sight of Sarah's movements and the shape of her as she rubbed her pussy against Mike's reluctantly growing cock.

I climbed into bed and the sheets felt cool and refreshing against the entire length of my bare body. I tucked my feet under the top sheet and kicked the comforter to the foot of the bed. My head felt heavy on top of my pillow and I drifted quickly off to sleep.

At some point through the night I began to stir again and I was feeling that familiar need deep inside me. I was lying on my belly and I sleepily reached my hand downward between my legs. I slipped my middle finger between my lips discovering instantly that I was slick to the touch. The evening had quite the effect on me it would seem. My finger dipped into my pussy gently and then slid upward towards my clit which caused my mouth to gasp in a deep breath of air and hold it as I continued to rub circles over the sensitive bud. I pressed my mound into the palm of my hand trapping it between my belly and the bed. Finally I exhaled as I pressed my finger downward over the hood of my clit and into the hungry hole waiting beneath it. Still on my belly with my breasts pressed into the bed I rocked my hips forwards and backwards as I fucked myself listening to the wet sounds of first one finger and then two fingers as they slid in and out of me. I pressed my mound into my hand again and fucked myself as hard as I could. My breath was deep and heavy – catching and holding in my throat every now and again under the pleasure.

All of this was having the absolutely opposite effect I so desparately needed it to have. I was only working myself up into a much more frenzied state than I had already been in. I slid my hand out from underneath me and pulled myself over to the edge of the bed nearest the night stand and opened the drawer to pull out the one toy I knew could give me a good night's rest.

This toy had been my favorite for the last two years. It was such a thick cock that was both rigid in its shape yet soft to the touch but what made it so wonderful was the suction cup on the bottom it.

Kneeling upright in my bed I licked the fore and middle fingers of my right hand and swiped them over the large suction cup on the toy. Then I leaned forward onto one hand and scooted backwards on my knees with my ass towards the head of the bed kicking my pillows out the way as I went. I eyed the right height of where my pussy lined up with the headboard and pressed the suction cup base of the cock onto the headboard's smooth surface. Reaching between my open legs I wrapped my hand around the cock and gave it a tug – it was secure and I was sure it would stay put. I positioned the tips of my fingers underneath the veiny molded cock and slid them along the length of it coaxing the head gently upward to meet my glistening hole. The head felt fat against my lips and I pressed myself against it moaning as it opened me. I repositioned my knees further back and slowly impaled my greedy pussy down the thick length of the toy. My head dropped forward, my hair cascading downward all around me and tenting my head to the already dim light of the darkened room. I slid forward on the toy and quickly backwards again. I felt wonderfully full having it inside of me. With the bulk of the toy deep within me I tilted my ass upward toward the ceiling feeling the toy press against the front inside wall of my tummy. I rocked my hips upwards and downwards a few times slowly and then more quickly letting the sensation of the toy's different angles within me wash over me before losing all restraint and returning to that satisfying back and forth motion that I used to fuck myself with abandon. I felt the oncoming storm of orgasm and inched closer to the point of no return with every hard backwards thrust. I threw one hand underneath my swinging breasts placing it between my open thighs and began frantically rubbing my aching clit. My pussy began to pulse and my belly tightened in delicious spasms that sent waves throughout my body. I loved cumming around this fat cock and I continued to fuck myself with it as my orgasm pulsed between my legs sending shivers over my body. My hand left my clit and cupped my right breast as my fingers pinched my nipple over and over – rolling it around between my forefinger and thumb as I sank my pussy deeper onto the thick girth and full length of the toy behind me.

"Fuck," I was happy indeed.

I was in the middle of enjoying my much needed release when I heard shushed laughter and giggling in the hallway. I didn't think much of it and my head was elsewhere as I collapsed forward onto my forearms. I heard more laughing and the sound of a thud against the wall of my room facing the hallway.

Feeling better as if an itch had been scratched I slid slowly off the full length of the cock mounted to my headboard and swung my feet over the edge of the bed to find a footing on the floor. I walked lightly over to my room's door and pressed my eye to the peep hole.

There were two figures in the hallway but all I could see was the back of the figure nearest me – was that Brian? He stepped forward pushing the back of whoever he was with against the wall opposite my door. Brian leaned forward to kiss whoever he was with and then continued kissing his way down to her neck and that's when I saw who he was with – it was Aly!

Her hands were on his shoulders and then around his neck with one hand cradling the back of his head. Her eyes were shut, her lead tilting to one side as Brian continued kissing the sensitive skin of her neck. There was a content smile on her lips and then she gasped sharply. He must have bitten her. That's when I noticed what I was doing and I felt funny about spying on them. I was about to tip toe away from the door and try to go back to bed when Aly pushed Brian back away from her and spun him around so that his back was now against the wall. She lowered herself in front of him sliding her palms down the front of his body as she went. His eyes followed her down to where she kneeled in front of him. I heard the sounds of her fingers unbuckling his belt and unfastening his jeans.

Looking up at him her fingers curled around the waistband of his boxers and gently tugged them downward. I couldn't walk away now; my eyes felt fixed on what was happening just outside my door.

His cock sprang forth into her hand which she instinctively began moving along it's length. He looked so large and thick and there was already something glistening on the tip. I suddenly became aware of my own growing wetness and my fingers moved downward finding their familiar home between my very slick lips.

Aly wrapped her lips around the thick mushroom head and flicked her tongue over the very tip as she came back off of it. She gave it two full length pumps with her hand and wrapped her mouth around him again. This time the warmth of her mouth enveloped the entire length of him; she was deep throating his significantly sized cock with next to no buildup. Brian let out an involuntary groan, his mouth gasped open, and his head fell back against the wall momentarily as his own hands got lost in her full head of thick, dark wavy hair.

My own hands were just as busy, one still rubbing over the wet hood of my clit and the other now cupping my own breast and rolling the fat nipple of my left breast between my fingers. Watching them here through this peephole felt wrong – but it was also kind of hot and definitely a little forbidden.

Aly's throat enveloped Brian's massive cock making it slick with her saliva. Her lips curled into a lust filled smile every time the tip of his cock left her lips. I watched as she pumped the full length of him in one hand gliding over his wet skin and dipping her head lower to lick the front of his balls. Her other hand slipped underneath her own waistband and from my vantage point I could see the full breadth of her hand moving between her open legs there under the fabric of her pants. She moaned at her own touch – I imagined the vibrations of her voice moving over his balls which were now gently enveloped in her mouth.

Watching her touch herself there in the hallway made something new stir within my belly and I felt an added sort of excitement and tingle between my legs. The shape of her hips and ass were intoxicating. My eyes traced her curves created by the way she squatted over her heels with knees open – her hand stirring between what I imagined to be very wet lips. I pinched my own nipple harder as my other hand brought me to a second climax. I held my breath and bit my lower lip hard to suppress the moans and sounds wanting to issue from my throat as my body convulsed mildly with each wave that shot over my body.

I watched as Brian pulled Aly to her feet and repositioned her against the wall once more – this time facing it with her palms spread flat and wide over it's flat surface. Brian stood behind and to one side of her. He reached upward and with a fist full of her hair pulled her head backwards to kiss her from over her shoulder. I listened as she moaned into his mouth and pressed her bottom outward to find him. He broke from their kiss – releasing her hair as he did and with each hand on either side of her hips he tugged the waistband of her pants down over her now bare bottom. My eyes caught a glimpse of her bright yellow panties which had been caught in his grip and were traveling down her thighs as well. He left them there hanging on her mid thigh and reached his right hand around to the front of her hip using it to coax her ass further outward which presented her wet glistening pussy into the revealing light falling downward over them from the hallway's ceiling.

With her round ample ass now totally bare, her palms planted on the wall before her, and her back arched to present her exposed glistening lips to him – he moved his hand from the front of her hip where she bent over so willingly for him and he swiped it between her thighs before resting it there. I felt my own skin flush as I imagined the heat and wetness he was feeling in the palm of his hand.

His hand moved back and forth between her open thighs almost imperceptively but the effect it was having on her was anything but subtle. Her own hips were moving as if she were riding his finger tips, stroking her own clit back and forth over his fingers. He leaned forward and growled something into her ear. I strained to hear his words but nothing reached me.

"Yes!" came Aly's exhasperated breathy plea. "I do."

I now had a pretty good idea of what his lips had carried to her ears by what happened next. He must have teased her – asking her to tell him what he already knew she wanted. "Do you want to me inside of you. Let me hear it." I imagined his voice low, throaty, rich, and warm. He dipped his finger tips into her wetness – and I dipped my fingers into my own. I watched him lift it to his lips and lick his fingers tasting her on his skin. Feeling a hunger of my own I did the same and the taste was tangy on my tongue. I sucked at my fingers tasting all of me as I watched him position his cock behind her.

He rested his fat tip against the entrance of her pussy much like I had done with my toy and my body remembered the feel and weight of it against the hundreds of little nerve endings that surrounded the entrance to my aching hole.

He sank into her. Her head dropped and I heard her exhale audibly and intensely. She pushed back onto him and I watched as her pussy swallowed the entire length of his girthy cock.

My fingers were working deep within me now and I could feel my juices dripping along my inner thighs. I fucked myself in rhythm to their motions. My eye inseparable from my miniscule peephole window into their lust filled exploits.

His cock glistened in the light each time her pussy moved upwards and away from him. She must be unbelievably wet to leave his skin drenched in her juices like this.

His hands found her hips and gripped them tightly. Her flesh rose mildly around the shape of his hands as he pulled her slamming back against him. They were fucking hard now. The sounds of flesh slapping flesh could be heard from behind my door.

My nipples ached from being as hard as they were. I grabbed each of them with my hands pinching them and rolling them. I could always make myself come even from just playing with my nipples and I didn't feel far from making it happen again. I tugged on them pulling the weight of my breasts away from my body as I did. I twisted them one way and then the other causing my belly to tighten and my breath to become labored. I tried to stay quiet. I was squirming now and it was hard to keep my eye in the one little spot it needed to be in order to see Aly and Brian fuck.

She was frantic now. She kicked off her boots and wrestled her leggings and underwear off from around her ankles and I couldn't imagine doing anything remotely like this myself. What if someone came out of their room to use the rest room across the hall. What if they simply woke someone up and they were quietly watching from within the hidden confines of their room. Spontaneity wasn't in my DNA. It clearly though, was engrained in Aly's. Now naked from the waist down she turned to face Brian biting at his lips and wrapping her legs around his as he lifted her from the ground. His hands were on ass, her back against the wall, and he was driving into her hard and fast. Her own hips bucked to meet his every thrust.

"I want to cum. Make me cum." Aly quietly whimpered into Brian's kisses. "Oooh God."

Her words seemed to spur him to fuck her with even more intensity. Three of her limbs clung to his body as her remaining arm steadied them by holding onto the wall above her head.

"Fuck. Fuck! Yeah ...Yeah. Mmmmm" the strength of Aly's orgasm displayed fully on her face. "Aaaahhhhh!" Her voice grew loud – likely too loud and Brian silenced her by sealing her lips with his own. All I could hear now were her muffled moans now reaching my ears after having resonated through his body. She began to quiet down, but that didn't stop her from speaking when their kiss ended "Fuck, Don't stop. Now you. Cum for me. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me."

Within seconds Aly - with her eyes fixed hungrily down between the two of them at the place where their bodies met – was coaxing Brian's own orgasm out of him with her rhythmically bucking hips.

Brian's moans were much more quiet and controlled, but his body shuddered and it set off a pulse between my legs.

Aly's smile was broad and one of deep satisfaction. Her hair looked messy and somehow still gorgeous as it hung in front of her eyes.

"God." was all an exhausted Aly could muster before adding "Your cum feels so warm inside."

Brian's head was now leaning forward and resting on Aly's chest – her arms were about his neck with one hand cradling the back of his head. They looked happy in this moment. And Aly's own head rested on the wall behind her with her eyes shut.

I shifted my weight quietly and accidentally knocked the door with my knee. There was a loud sound. My heart stopped and I stopped breathing. Oh god, please tell me they didn't hear it. Please tell me it wasn't as loud as my own ears made it out to be.

Aly's eyes opened and looked right at me – or well, at my door. Brian straightened up, lifted his head from Aly's breasts and looked over his shoulder – again, right at my door.

Aly, eyes still fixed on the door whispered something into Brian's ear which caused him to look back at her.

"Really?" came his hushed response.

"MmHmm" Aly answered him now meeting his eyes with her own and smiling a small secretive smile.

I knew that Aly knew the room was mine. There was no escaping that fact; she had been in it when I first arrived and had met me here a few times to pick me up for lunch. My mind began to reel about with possibilities and explanations for the noise such as maybe I stubbed my toe on a dresser on the way to get a glass of water. Oh fuck. I quietly, slowly, and pain stakingly tip toed away from the door as far as I could until I felt I had somehow disappeared sufficiently far enough back into the dark recesses of the room to disappear completely from the world.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and fell over to one side burying my face in my pillow.