Of Beasts and Elves Ch. 02

Story Info
Cricket regains consciousness, but will she survive?
2k words
3.29
4.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Cricket regained consciousness, she could not tell where she was. She could not recognise her surroundings and it was only after she stop gasping for air that she remembered who she was... The cold from a gust of wind gripped her nipples, and after she recovered from the initial shock of being butt naked in the wild, that she composed herself and tried to stand up straight. She did not enjoy her attempt and she returned to the ground quickly when her knees gave way from her weight and imbalanced gait.

Then she felt the tingling... what might have been dry turned to moisture deep inside her pussy... and she instantly recognized the feeling, the shadow of an orgasm she felt like it was only just yesterday. It might very well be, Cricket has no clue how long she has been out unconscious but her body is bloated and she starts to crave. Like a junkie needing a fix to keep him going, Cricket palms herself between her legs to feel herself... She smarts from the initial touch and then finds herself rotating her hips, a subconscious reflex. A thousand thoughts race through her mind. Was she carrying demon beast spawn? Will her misshapen body return to its slender glory? And the most pressing question, the question that made her tear and panic and scour her surroundings, covered with high grass and woods. The question that brought her to a conclusion of doom, where in the world was she going to get more of the thickest creamy, orgasm inducing, trance causing, buzz feeding tasty cum. She misses smelling the musky reward having been bathed in it by the unlikeliest pairing of estranged brothers. What in the world were they in the first place? Why in the world of green lush and blue skies, did beasts armed with razor teeth not eat her. But pound and plough her pussy and ass into the ground headfirst.

She had too much to ponder. It was probably wise if she tried to move on and try to find her way back to her village she thinks to herself. No matter how slow... an inch forward would be better than staying still. She feels her swollen belly and is puzzled by how it feels and is shaped... She presses down on herself with both her hands, softly at first and reacting with more pressure as and how her her belly responds. Then with one strong push... she feels it. She felt the cold air against her first, and then the immediate release of pressure and lightening of weight as a drier portion of the fluid that gushes out of her, is dislodged from her pussy, or was it her anus... She could barely tell. It was numb all over her body. And she squirts out what had been stored and left in her. Might have also been the reason why other predatory animals had left her alone. The strong stench of alpha male fantasy looking beasts seed, plugged and stored in her marking her out. She looks at her mess... and when she recognized what it was, her initial panic slowly turns into curiosity, fleetingly before she knew what she wanted, She wanted to get fucked right there and then, while she kneels into the ground sticking her seed free ass into the air and slurp the jizz on the grassy ground... and Just as she lets out a soft moan to herself, she hears the strangest voice, from the sky.

ES-4490F, Do not move. I repeat. Do not move. A loud horn like sound follows the strange voice. It brings her back to some sanity and for the first time since she can remember, her thoughts are not about cock. She stays absolutely still, as a man, clad in black, entirely including a headdress covering his face walks right up to her briskly and she passes out before he reaches her. The last thing she sees is the man turn his brisk walk into a sprint.

Aldor-Gowa, chuckles. He holds back laughter, and then fails as he bursts out laughing like a hyena while he rubbed his cockhead on Cricket's face, particularly along her upper lip. He makes very sure not to get his cock between her lips and is even more careful not to accidentally dip his cock into her mouth. Thinking of what was capable of doing, sucking down the breeding champions of the genetic and terraforming research and production facility. The marvel of creationary science, Balan humanoids radiated and crossbred with Virally altered native animals all picked for their genetic traits. Remembering how she sucked down one of them, and stared down the hatch like it was a freaking telescope to draw out more contents is an image Aldor-Gowa will not forget too quickly.

He continues balming the naked, cockbattered elven hybrid sprawled and barely alive. Her heaving chest, lumbering from the weight of her massive tits clues Aldo-Gowa to that fact. Fresh out of college and at his first job, not in his wildest dreams did he think, he could plaster a female, a very attractive one at that, with his dick, call it lip balm, laugh his balls off AND, get paid handsomely every week. Whatever Aldor-Gowa did, it started to work... as Cricket rouses awake. Aldor whips his swelling cock at her face a couple of times, like he needs her awake to carry out some errand she's been assigned and the moment she sits up... starts walking back where he came from and turns back to look at the same clearing he had earlier due to the loud sound of hydraulics. It was not easy to tell if the sliding panels were electrically powered. Not that Cricket would know.

Technology in her village is not really a word they use. They have everything they could need from medicine to tools from their interspecies rituals with the fauna and flora that surrounds and masks their villages. Their weaponry and tool making is heavily influenced by the poisons and trap setting trees and plants that populate the denser forest which grow for miles North of their village in the valleys. That was when she decided not to remember anything else and instead try to see what lay beyond the sliding panels and she sees a humanoid. She could not understand the creatures attire nor tongue as she appeared to have a voice capable of projecting quite a distance of where she was from. And as Cricket saw the back of the man that roused her awake with her current obsession and disappear through a door that she had not noticed before, she resigned herself to death. She could not muster the strength nor the motivation to do anything else. There was no seed growing in her. She understood that much and she could not see a point in anything else anymore. She drifts... drifting between consciousness and un.

"You fucking, needle cock asshole!... I told you to make sure nothing went wrong for fucks sake!"

"What the fuck are you doing?" She belts out in quick succession as the masterful Aldor-Gowa returns from his excursion into the habitat simulation facility with... his cock hanging out of his zipper. Flapping and flailing. Nothing was going to wipe that smile of his ridiculous face. Definitely not someone as trivial as his supervising officer, The tittie-less commander of Breedwatch as she's called. Aldo-Gowa was still laughing and trying to breathe properly, when Sheivza, asks him to report.

Ppfffggg... okok. So, the elf, had a bit of an episode, She did not react well to the atmospheric adjustment right after she woke up. She was not successfully inseminated and discharged the payload, and passed out. So I had to go in there and wake her up really quickly with the cause of the whole situation. Aldo-Gowa explained himself in a calm and composed manner and Sheivza believed him, He had no reason to lie.

Being the state representative in Assembly's only son does have its privileges, even if it sickens others in proximity and makes them envy the incorrigibly stress free existence he must have. Laughs at everything. Worries about nothing. Shievza palms Aldo-Gowa's cock and looks at it for a little bit, fascinated. There was absolutely nothing remarkable about the stiffening sausage in her hand and despite her own rank and command in the facility, all she wanted to do was suck the simpletons cock, so she could somehow consume some of that privilege the most ordinary, goofy hoof-faced man she has seen for ... probably quite some time. But she wants to suck it and she holds herself back although she's unable to resist rubbing the meaty head, rolling back the foreskin. "Well at least this portion, is not half that bad". She ponders before sighing and letting go of the shaft.

Aldo-Gowa is as surprised as anyone who would have been, if they were there. Takes his place back at his seat and he is back at his station, conducting atmospheric checks and controls. He glances at the sign emblazoned in dark red on the back of the front door panel to their 2 man operation room, noticing and yet thinking nothing of the rules of his society. The sign saying "If a female co-worker requests, do not deny".

Shievza rants on about Aldor-Gowa's 3 minute cameo in the simulator. "You could have died", Do you know that. Of all the people, you, the atmosphere controller, should know the amount of crazy shit we put in their air. And are you prepping the room up? If the female failed to spawn offspring, we have to recreate with another strain. Go one chromosome block down. What breeding units are next?

Aldor-Gowa, replies after a quick check. "Crocodiles." Shievza tells him to skip till he comes to humanoid strains and get the air ready.

Do you think she will make this one? Despite all the memory flushing, the hormone gassing, the repeated reassembly. Maybe she just wants to go through the entire cycle again so she could you know.

Shievza looks on with a hint of realization and shakes her head telling herself more than telling Aldo, that was not possible. These elves they were pond scum sucking brainless amphis, when we started with them... Look at them now. All tits and no brains i tell you...

Aldo, steals a glance at Shievza's chest and another... and then starting to stare.

Well that's what i was trying to get at." Aldo, goes on. What if she is just trying to suck as much cock and cum as she can.?" Beaming widely and eyes wide open at his acute observation.

Shievza while continuing to schedule further tests, on specimens. Plan more, purchases of genetic material. Warns Aldo, like no one else ever does." I am going to count to 10, you better shut your fucking mouth and get your cock hard for me.!"

"Or you will join, the last clan of Balan villagers we cross-radiated and froze. I swear, no one will notice if you go missing. "

"So you are jealous then?" Is that what your sour mood is about? All because I gave that poor elf a morning fixie for her cumcurdling withdrawals. Aldo finishes and starts to laugh a little.

That was exactly when Shievza lands a hard right hook on Aldo's misshapen nose, catching some cheek as well... and as Aldo reels from the blow. Shievza lunges for his cock mouth first and right on cue, Aldo stiffens up just in the nick of time, presenting his swollen cock head to the impatient commander. Aldo tumbles backwards... and uncomfortably falls back with his legs shooting out to the sides in an attempt for balance... but he had to do it without his cock, as it was firmly lodged and clasped between Shievza's lips. She was not going to be denied, the rarest commodity on the planet. Jizz from a man who has not impregnated anything. Just like the 6 or 7 times in the 2 months since Aldo started to work in the facility, she breaks his fucking nose to get to some sucking of cock.