Of Cocks & Clits Ch. 02

Story Info
Cum-soaked hermaphroditic bedroom secrets revealed.
2.5k words
4.64
103.4k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S WARNING:

Sexotics Fantasy stories are about bizarre sex and not so much the plot. These are stories for those of you that have been-there-done-that and are looking for perversity; for those of you who watch porn and think that the directors have a million creative possibilities at their disposal and instead just shoot the same old suck-and-fuck every time. Porn as a big cash-cow and nothing more. You won't find love, sensuality, beautiful character development, etc. These are strictly stories for Literotica readers who have dropped their pants to thousands of porn pics on Internet, found something missing, and are looking for it in written print instead; for those of us who belief fiction is stranger and way more arousing than truth. Please... I will only succeed if you spiral into arousal crazy enough to drop your pants.Z

________________________________________

OF COCKS & CLITS -- Chapter 2: Closet Secrets ________________________________________

It was one of the most bizarre scenes of sexuality that Matthias could have ever imagined watching.

Matthias tried desperately to keep from beating off. Huddled inside a dark closet in Lauren Dunn's apartment, it took all the willpower he could muster to not wrestle his pants open. But the sight unfolding on the bed in front of him, only ten feet away, was so outrageously perverse that there was no chance of masturbatory denial. Leaning forward and peering out through the crack of the open door, Matthias suddenly found his cock in his hand, with no memory of pulling himself out.

Lauren Dunn was naked on her bed. Propped up on her elbows, she had her head hung fully backwards, her gorgeous mane of hair spilling across the bedspread. With her head careened back, the contours of her throat stood out lusciously -- Mathias never really realized how turned on one could get simply from staring at a perfect neck. But as much as he wanted to lick and suck on the perfect curves of her throat and douse those contours with a pearl necklace that wrapped all the way around to her back, there were even more arousing things to look at.

Between her legs, Lauren's partner Amanda was busy pleasuring her in a way that Mattias couldn't have dreamed up in his wildest imagination. Her thumb was inserted deeply in Lauren's pussy; her index finger was simultaneously inserted just as deeply into Lauren's asshole. Amanda was working the double-finger-fucking in tandem with her tongue, which was stiffly prodding Lauren's clit back and forth like a light-switch. Finally, the coupe de grace, the fingers of Amanda's free hand were wrapped in a tight fist around Lauren's stiff cock, jerking her off with lightning speed.

What would one call this? Quadruple stimulation Throw in the fact that Lauren was rubbing her own sexy tits, getting herself off even more by pinching and twisting her nipples; what then? Pentuple stimulation?

Whatever it was, the multi-stimulation caused Lauren to go wild, her body bucking upwards like mad. Lauren's feet pressed down hard into the mattress and she arched her entire back up into the air, crying out with a pre-orgasmic intensity Matthias had never heard before.

If he thought what he was currently seeing from the closet was mind-blowing, what followed next could only be described as cosmically perverse.

________________________________

Matthias had arrived a little after 7:00 pm. Lauren greeted him at the door to her apartment dressed in little more than a pink nightie. She curtsied for him jokingly.

"What can I say?" she exclaimed. "I don't want to waste any time. I told Amanda she'd find me on our bed waiting for her."

Matthias glanced around gingerly, sizing the apartment up. He seemed a bit apprehensive.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "You look really unsure of yourself. I didn't think I made you nervous!"

"I'm not. I just... I don't know." Matthias exhaled loudly and composed his thoughts. "Are you sure your partner is going to be ok with this?"

"Are you kidding me?" she said with a laugh. "Do you know how horny she'll be when she finds out you were watching the whole time? It doesn't matter anyway -- I won't tell her until after you're gone. I guarantee she's going to go to the bathroom right afterwards. She's coming home from work so she'll fuck me and go right to the shower. You can leave then."

Lauren continued to make small talk with him for several minutes, leading him to the bedroom. She showed him the closet door standing beside the bed and he tested it out. Standing inside in the dark, he peered through the crack and found that he had a full view of the bed.

His heart was hammering in his chest. Was he really about to see two gorgeous women go at it, both of them sporting fully functional cocks and pussies? Lauren Dunn was a conundrum enough! His entire experience with transexuals and so-called "chicks with dicks" had left him with an understanding that none of them were very womanly looking. Time after time his internet porn wanderings had led him in the direction of the newest hermaphrodite. Every time the story was the same: "the most gorgeous transexual ever!" No matter what though, they never failed to sport enough male qualities to deflate his libido instantly. The Adam's apple in the throat was always a dead giveaway. And no matter what -- no matter how shaven, tanned and shapely -- man legs were always man legs. There was no way to change muscle structure and knobby man knees. And of course, no matter how much make-up and hairspray were applied, there was no denying the obvious masculinity of any woman sporting an elongated, penile-like freak clit.

Lauren Dunn was all WOMAN. Her amazing body, jaw-dropping cleavage and beautiful face gave no hint that hidden behind her legs was a full length cock capable of a full-volume ejaculation.

To imagine two such women together was simply unfathomable. And yet he was there, perhaps only minutes away from carnal D-day. So much adrenaline was coursing through his veins that Matthias felt as though he was levitating inside the closet. He felt completely and utterly removed from reality.

And when she did come home, Amanda turned out to be as gorgeous as Lauren. She was the epitome of the cliché sex-goddess; long, flowing blonde hair, sexy bronze skin, nice and busty up front, but with a delicate and youthful smiley face. Absolutely top shelf. He was sure that there had been some mistake in Lauren's description of her. He must have heard wrong; she was only Lauren's female partner, not another dually-sexed bombshell.

When she got naked, all doubt when out the window.

________________________________

Back to the closet.

Matthias was practically panting out loud. There was no danger of him being heard though. The women were making so much noise that any grunting or groaning inside the closet would have been easily swallowed up by the volume of their gasping.

Lauren was upright, kneeling in the middle of the bed with Amanda sucking the tip of Lauren's cock so hard that her cheeks were completely sunken inwards. Matthias watched with awe as Amanda's head took every inch of Lauren's stiff cock deep into her mouth. Just when he thought there was no way Amanda could go any deeper, her lips contacted the firm, flat flesh of Lauren's midsection. With no apparent gag reflex, Amanda had taken Lauren's cock completely down her throat, burying it right up to the hilt. Rather than retract, Amanda reached down and spread the fleshy pink lips of Lauren's pussy, immediately underneath. Even though Lauren's cock completely filled her mouth, there was still enough room for Amanda to slide her tongue out and press it up against the other babe's clit. Flicking it back and forth, she bobbed her head up and down, simultaneously stimulating Lauren's clit while blowing her. He could tell from the blonde's bulging neck that Amanda was clenching her throat around Lauren's stiff cock as tightly as she could.

Things went on like this for several minutes, with Lauren becoming noticeably more and more worked up. Her entire body was shaking and she was no longer on the accepting-end of Amanda's oral advances. Instead, she had her hands wrapped around the back of the blonde's head and was thrusting back and forth, fucking her mouth rapidly. The site of her rock hard, contoured stomach pounding back and forth against Amanda's face had Matthias's head spinning. She was literally hammering Amanda's mouth with her cock.

Just when he thought Lauren was the more dominating of the two, they switched gears again. Amanda retracted her mouth and grabbed Lauren's shoulders, pushing her backwards and causing her to fall back to the bed. In mere moments, Amanda was on top of her, had fully penetrated her, and was slamming Lauren between the legs. One thing was for certain: the blonde knew how to FUCK. Her midsection worked fast and furiously. She grabbed Lauren's hands and wrapped them under the small of her back, pinning her down effectively. Leaning over her, Amanda pressed their hot tits together and French kissed her deeply, breaking oral contact only to run her tongue repeatedly up Amanda's neck.

"Oh I can't take it!" Lauren cried. "You're gonna make me cum already!"

Amanda let go of Lauren's hands and instead grabbed her ankles, lifting her long, nubile legs up and inverting them. Amanda pressed her Lauren's calves down on each side of her head, rolling her into a back somersault position. Lauren's gaping pussy was glistening with so much lubrication that a stream of it was snaking it's way down the crack of her ass. Amanda bent down and licked her once, from asshole up to pussy, and then slid her solid shaft inside of her once again.

Lauren was already there, and it was obvious from her body language. She gasped and cried out louder than before, her entire body quaking upwards from the mattress. Her own rock-hard cock, dangling inches from her face, bulged and lifted upwards as each wave of pre-orgasm pulsed through her. Amanda didn't let the sensation ebb for a single moment. She used the inverted position to gain momentum, fucking Lauren with lightning speed.

"Harder!" Lauren cried, despite the already pounding pace. Matthias watched with awe as Lauren opened her mouth wider, extending her tongue and licked the tip of her own pulsing cock. And then suddenly she was literally screaming with pleasure, grabbing the bedspread with dually balled fists. Matthias could almost feel a shockwave of orgasm explode from her body and pulse outwards throughout the room. Her cock, freely heaving up and down, spewing forth of volley of rapid-fire cumshots. Her own semen squirted against her neck, face and open mouth. With no hand controlling the direction, her cock jetted forth a free-aim explosion that ended up soaking every inch of her entire face. It was truly an uncontrolled eruption of cum.

And it wasn't over.

The on-and-off tightening of Lauren's pussy as orgasm exploded within her no doubt was what set Amanda off as well. She pulled out at the last possible second, a long, gooey string of pussy wetness stretching from Lauren's gaping pussy to Amanda's glistening cock. The blonde moved forward slightly, clearing a direct path down to Lauren's face. Amanda clasped her own well-lubricated cock with one hand, and pressed stiff fingers against her dripping clit with the other. Doubly-stimulating herself, she rubbed and fanned her clit at the same time that she jerked herself off. Lauren opened her mouth wider, curling her already cum-soaked tongue around the bottom of her chin. She moaned with anticipation, flaying her tongue back and forth. Seconds later, Amanda was dumping a second round of semen all over her face. Shot after shot hit her in the forehead and cheeks. Lauren corrected the direction of her face, catching the last few blasts as direct hits right into her gaping mouth.

Amanda released the clutch she held on her own cock and collapsed against Lauren's body.

"I'll meet you in the shower," Amanda said in a panting voice. Right on cue. Matthias had to hand it to Lauren -- she knew her partner inside and out.

Seconds after the blonde left, Matthias heard the water turn on and the shower curtain being pulled across.

Lauren leaned her cum-dripping face over and glanced at the closet with a smile. She got up and walked over, opening the door to find Matthias naked from the waste down with the most throbbing erection she had ever seen.

"You didn't cum?!" she asked incredulously.

"I... aahhhh..." Matthias blabbered. She cut him off without waiting for him to finish. Standing in front of him, she lifted one leg and wrapped her calf around his back, sliding him inside of her.

Penetrating her was one of the most incredible seconds of his entire life; so hot, so wet, so tight. She looped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him closer, pressing her cum-dripping tits against his chest. The bleachy smell of the two women's semen engulfed him and Matthias was instantly pleased to find that there wasn't even a hint of anything but total excitement. She was drenched in 100% woman sperm. There wasn't anything manly or gay about it.

As if sensing this, she rubbed her creamy white lips against his face, licking his chin. She opened her mouth wide, strands of cum stretching from the roof of her mouth to her tongue. He took the offer, French kissing her deeply. She thrust her body against his, grinding their hips together in the standing position. He broke contact with her mouth repeatedly to lick the mixture of her's and Amanda's cum from her neck and face.

"Not all of it!" she gasped, bucking against him. "I want all three of us mixed together."

He knew exactly what she meant and backed her up, throwing her down on the bed and straddling her face in a reverse position. As she jerked him off rapidly over her face, his eyes trailed down her body. They went from her voluptuous tits down past her hard stomach, finally coming to a rest on her semi-hard cock and pussy. There was only a moment of apprehension before he bent down and took her cock in his mouth, sucking her back to life.

His orgasm was amazing -- the first he had ever had with a cock in his mouth. He moaned in ecstasy, feeling the rhythm of her jerking increase in response. She tugged on him hard, and the force of her jerking was welcome. He felt himself exploding over and over again in what seemed like an endless succession of orgasmic waves.

When she finally released him and allowed him to climb off, he turned to find her face totally destroyed with cum. The triple set of ejaculations left her face completely glistening. Her long, sexy mane of hair held numerous thick wads. Her smooth shoulders were spattered with cream-colored flecks everywhere.

"You're welcome to come back anytime Doc!", she said to him with a giggle. "I AM going to tell her that you were here and she's going to regret not knowing beforehand. The next logical step is a threesome. Any reservations?"

"Like what?" Matthias asked, reaching for his pants.

"Like you cumming next time with one of us inside of you." She looked at him and rose her eyebrows questioningly.

*

A SEXOTICS FANTASY