Of Course, Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I thought," she whispered. I watched, fascinated, as her oh so inviting lips spoke the words. Even without the compulsion, I'm not sure I could have looked away.

She leaned in closer, her lips parting ever so slightly. By sheer force of habit, my mouth slipped toward hers without the whisper of a command. With what remained of my will, I halted the motion, just before we touched.

"Kiss me, daddy," she breathed, "love me. Love me like you loved mom."

Our lips met, and I held her tight. To be her strength, her support as our lips conveyed passion. It was not the same as kissing Emily. There was a rawness here, an inexperience that Emily had long since shed. But the passion, the need, it was still there. I was kissing her, just as I would kiss the woman I loved. And if she was a little smaller, a little less developed than the real thing, she was still oh so soft and womanly. Still returning the fire I delivered. I am not made of stone, how could I not genuinely respond to that.

Clothing but a memory, I lifted her up and carried her off to my marriage bed, where I had woken up beside her mother just a day before. There I claimed her virginity. The slow, patient, love-filled romance I'd always imagined giving Emily, if only fate had brought us together earlier in life. That perfect, long imagined dream, given instead to her daughter.

She clung to me, when it was finished. Spent, and softening, I was nonetheless still insider of her. Inside my wife's daughter. Though I tried, I couldn't quite bring myself to regret it. Tears of joy slid down her face as she peppered me with kisses.

"I've wanted this for so long. I love you daddy, I love you."

I held her there, rubbing my hand comfortingly across her naked back. It should feel wrong, I know, but there was something so undeniably right about holding and sheltering a lover as we lay side by side experiencing the afterglow.

"You do love me, don't you, daddy?" there was worry in her voice. "please, tell me you love me."

"I love you, princess," I said, compelled to speak with the same warmth and conviction as when I'd spoken to Emily just before she vanished into the airport. "I love you so much."

A smile, relief crossed her face. Despite everything, it warmed my heart to see her smile. She rolled up on top of me, hair tickling my cheek as her face dangled just above. Damn, but she really was beautiful.

"We're finally together, just like we were always meant to be."

Already, I'd grown hard again. She slid down my length, riding on top this time. More aggressive this round, more in control. Like she was staking out her claim. I'd known that this was going to be a strange and trying week. Turns out, I'd had absolutely no idea.

And when the week was over? Well, I'd think about that later. For now, I was far too distracted by the beautiful woman atop me.

12