Of Daisy Dukes and Daring Rescues

Story Info
18 year old young man rescues a very grateful April Scott.
8.8k words
4.7
20.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All participants in sexual activities in this story are at least 18. The story takes place in 2009, after the straight-to-DVD release of "Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning." And, on a trivial side note, even though April Scott portrays a younger version of Daisy Duke than Jessica Simpson, she was actually a year older than Jessica was when they made their respective movies.

*****

Steve sighed. It looked like it was going to be another boring Saturday afternoon. There were a lot of places that an eighteen year old boy would rather be, than stuck out in the middle of nowhere. And nowhere was exactly where Steve was.

Steve's parents had divorced when he was seven, though it had been an amicable divorce. His Mom was a high-powered attorney, his Dad was a ranger/wildlife specialist. Their two worlds were simply incompatible.

For most of the year, Steve lived with his Mom in Connecticut. But for two months out of the year, Steve lived with his father in a house that backed up to a national park in Missouri. Steve loved his Dad, but there was absolutely nothing to do and nobody to do it with. It was nothing like his life with his Mom.

Then there was the fact that his father's job took him away from the house for a few days every month. In previous summers, Steve had been put in the care of one of his Dad's co-workers during these times. This year, Steve was being allowed to stay on his own, with the understanding that one of his Dad's co-workers would pop in to check on him. Steve had also been told that he needed to stay close to the house.

So close to the house Steve stayed, and was absolutely bored doing so. His Dad didn't have any type of video games, and the content lock on his Dad's internet and satellite TV was impregnable. With no better options available, Steve decided to go down to the lake not far from where he was staying that summer.

Steve's Dad's house had a trailhead behind it, which branched into different trails. One of them led to a camp spot two miles away, situated on the lake. A few summers back, Steve had actually come on a young couple about to have sex at the campsite once, and it was only the unfortunate timing of a passing waverunner on the lake that prevented the voyeuristic experience. He had returned to the site several times later, but was never fortunate enough to witness a repeat performance. Still, it was slightly less boring to go check on the lake campsite rather than just sit around the house. So Steve grabbed his daypack and the hiking stick his Dad had carved for him, and headed for the lake.

It was a quick hike to the lake, and the weather was unseasonably cool, at least for an Ozark summer. As Steve got closer to the lake, he slowed down, on the off chance that he might be able to spy unnoticed by a young, amorous couple. True, he had only wandered up on that one couple, but hope and lust spring eternal.

What he wandered up on made his heart leap up in his mouth. There was an attractive brunette who looked vaguely familiar, along with a large black man and a greasy small white guy in the clearing. Steve couldn't tell who the brunette was, though, because the black man had her bent face down over the hood of his car. It was obvious that the brunette wasn't happy with the situation, as she was kicking and fighting for all she was worth. But the black man had no problem keeping her under control.

Steve froze for a second, then dug into his day pack, pulling out a satellite phone. He pushed a few buttons, and got an answer, "Ranger Station Seven, Jackson."

"Mr. Jackson, this is Steve Miller. I'm at the lake clearing at the end of the trail that starts at my Dad's house."

"Steve, you know you're not suppose to be hiking out by yourself, Your Dad-"

"Mr. Jackson, there's a lady being raped by these two guys in the clearing."

There was a pause, then the voice said, "Steve, I want you to go back to your Dad's house. Do you understand? The authorities will be out there immediately, but I need you to go back to your Dad's house. Steve? Steve!"

Steve had dropped the phone. The smaller, greasier white man had yanked down the brunette's jeans and panties, exposing one of the most beautiful bottoms Steve had ever seen, more beautiful than the literally hundreds he had seen on the internet. The yanking down of the jeans had caused the brunette to redouble her efforts to break free, but to no avail. The black man holding her down was easily twice her size, and had the position on her as well.

What happened next was almost outside the realm of possibility. A (barely) eighteen year old boy who was all of five foot seven and a hundred and thirty pounds simply could not take out two grown men, one of whom was easily two and half times his size. Video game stories to the contrary, eighteen year old boys do not go banzai on full grown men.

Except Steve did. The two men pinning the pretty brunette down never saw him coming, so intent were they on their victim. A couple of swings at accidentally strategic points on the two men temporarily incapacitated them. The brunette, suddenly released, pulled up her jeans and got into the car. As luck would have it, the keys were still in the ignition. She pushed the other door open and yelled at Steve to get in. Steve didn't argue, but dropped his stick and dove in. The brunette put the car in reverse as Steve closed his door. A quick turn around and the car was barrelling down the road, barely dodging the black man's attempt at blocking their escape.

Steve quickly buckled in as the brunette drove like a maniac down the forestry road, the car banging and rattling every few seconds. Steve wasn't sure where they were going or what they were doing until he saw three SUV's heading in their direction, one forest ranger green, the other two the rusty brown used by the local county sheriff's department.

"Stop! Stop! That's-that's my dad's friend. I called him."

The pretty brunette came to a screeching halt as the SUVs pulled up to the car. Steve saw Mr. Jackson pile out of his car as sheriff's deputies got out of the other two vehicles. The brunette rolled her window down and it was at that moment that Steve recognized her. It was April Scott!

Steve had fallen in love with April the first time he had seen her in the movie "Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning." Afterwards, he looked up every picture he could find of her on the internet, and there were plenty. But to actually have her mere inches away!

Steve listened intently as April described how the two men were supposed to be part of the advance team for a photo shoot that April was going to do. Unfortunately for April, the two men had other plans in mind. Once they had her isolated in the woods, they had tried to put those plans into action. Then she described how Steve had appeared out of nowhere and distracted the men long enough for her and Steve to make their escape.

Mr. Jackson admonished Steve for not waiting for Mr. Jackson and the sheriff's deputies, but there was also a glint of admiration in Mr. Jackson's eyes. What went unsaid was that Mr. Jackson probably would have arrived too late to have prevented the rape. Leaving one of the deputies to stay with April and Steve, Mr. Jackson and the other SUV tore down the road in the direction that Steve and April had come from.

Nodding at the deputy, April leaned back in her car seat as she rolled up the tinted windows. She took a deep breath, and looked at Steve, who was still in a state of semi-shock from everything that had happened. Steve thought he had never seen anything as deep or as beautiful as April's brown eyes looking directly at him.

"Your friend Mr. Jackson was right. You should have waited. But I'm so glad you didn't."

As with that April grabbed Steve's head and pulled it to her chest, holding him tightly. Now Steve was in complete shock. Here was the most beautiful woman in the world, holding his face tightly against her breasts, as she stroked his hair and repeated "Thank you" over and over again. Steve had never felt anything as soft or as wonderful as April Scott's breasts pressed against his face.

The feeling was over too soon for Steve, when Mr. Jackson returned with the two men in custody. April released Steve and got out of her car. Steve stayed put, trying to will his erection to go down.

Mr. Jackson told April that she and Steve would need to go down to the ranger's station to make a statement. Since the attempted rape had happened on federal property, the FBI was on its way to take the two men into custody. Apprehending them had not been a problem. When April had escaped, the two men had started blaming the other for the situation. When Mr. Parker and the deputies had arrived, the black man was in the process of beating the smaller white man senseless.

Steve had gotten his erection under control and joined April and Mr. Jackson. April ran her fingers fondly through Steve's dark blonde hair, making Steve blush. "Well, Mr. Jackson, I owe a big thanks to you and to my hero here."

Mr. Jackson tried to look sternly at Steve. "Your father plans to have a long talk with you when he gets back in three days. Until then, after we take yours and Ms. Scott's statements, you're going to have to stay at the station. I'd make you stay with me, except I have to oversee maintenance on the fire roads starting tomorrow."

Steve groaned. There was a spare room at the ranger station that served as a sleep room for ranger's pulling extra duty, but it was even more boring than his Dad's house.

April looked at Steve sympathetically. "Mr. Jackson, if you're looking for a babysitter for Steve, I'm more than willing to volunteer."

Mr. Jackson shook his head. "I couldn't make you do that, Ms. Scott. You've been through enough already."

April laughed. "It's the least I could do for the U.S. Forestry Department, as well as my new hero." April tousled Steve's hair again. Steve wasn't fond of the use of the word 'babysitter' or the need to have someone watch him, but the prospect of spending a weekend with April Scott, even if it was completely innocent, was mind-blowing.

Mr. Jackson, however, wasn't enthused with entrusting the eighteen year old son of one of his friends and co-workers to a complete stranger. "Why don't we talk about it at the ranger station?"

Once they got to the ranger station, Mr. Jackson's position on April 'babysitting' Steve shifted favorably. For one thing, April was nothing but polite and pleasant to the rangers, the deputies and the arriving F.B.I. agents. Once she got on the phone though, she was anything but polite to the parties she was calling, which included her agent and the head photographer who had hired her would-be rapists. One tirade earned her the applause of all the law enforcement officers listening when April hung up. April blushed and once again thanked everyone present for all their help, especially her hero. Steve blushed at this detail.

April couldn't help but smile at Steve. He was about her height, and looked like he was all bones and gawkiness. He had guileless green eyes, a medium tan and the most open smile she could remember ever seeing. April decided he was just absolutely the cutest kid she could ever remember meeting.

Once the statements were taken, the F.B.I. agents got April's cell phone number, and told her they would be in touch. It probably wouldn't be necessary for her to testify, as they were fairly sure they could get the men to plead out. Since both men had priors, they were looking at fifteen to twenty years minimum.

Jackson had problems of his own. Two of his fellow rangers had called in sick with upper respiratory infections, and minor emergencies had drawn the others away. With Jackson gone, nobody would be left to watch Steve at the station. Jackson thought about leaving Steve with the sheriff's department, but was fairly sure that wouldn't be appreciated by anybody involved. Jackson watched how Steve and April were interacting. April was treating Steve as a favorite little brother. It was obvious that Steve had a crush on April and would do anything she said, giving her no trouble as a 'babysitter'. Jackson made a quick call to Steve's Dad on the phone, assuring him it wasn't necessary for him to come in early. He had a solution.

"Ms. Scott?" April looked away from her discussion with Steve. "Does your offer still stand to watch our young delinquent here? His father has a spare bedroom at his house that you're more than welcome to for the next few days."

"Of course!" April reached out and ran her fingers through Steve's hair, bringing another blush to his face. "I'm free for the foreseeable future. In fact, if you don't have anything else for me to do, I'll run the two of us over to my hotel room, pack my things up, and then take Steve to his house."

April exchanged a few last words with the F.B.I. agents, then literally took Steve by the hand out to the car. Steve of course was in heaven with every touch she bestowed upon him.

A ten minute drive brought the pair to the motel on the edge of the national forest that April was staying at. She led Steve into her bedroom, smiled at him, and then began packing her clothes. Steve took special notice when she folded and packed her underwear. They weren't anything fancy or sexy, but just the fact that it was hers made his pulse quicken.

April looked back at Steve as she closed the suit case. "So what does my hero want me to cook him for supper tonight?"

Steve turned beet red, which April found delightful. He embarrassed so easily, she thought.

"You don't have to do anything special for me," Steve replied, taking a seat on the motel's bed.

April leaned down and cupped Steve's face in her hands, bringing his face to hers. "Don't be silly. You saved me from things...well, things I don't want to think about." With that, April grabbed Steve's head and hugged him again, pressing his head between her breasts.

Specifically, April pressed his face sideways so that Steve's mouth was resting on her right breast. Steve just sat there for a minute, luxuriating in her softness. He found himself swallowing hard, and his lips lightly gummed April's breast, partly by accident and partly by young teenage male hormones.

April felt it immediately, of course, but just assumed it was accidental, probably from Steve trying to politely break the hug. Poor guy just doesn't know what to do with all this attention, she giggled to herself. Giving him one last tight squeeze, April stepped back, still holding his face with her hands. "So start thinking about what you would like for supper ... oh, and make sure you have the ingredients for it in your house," April added with a laugh.

As April stepped back and looked down, she caught a sight that surprised her. Her young hero had an erection! She turned away quickly, so as not to embarrass both of them. "Well, we better get moving," she said over her shoulder, grabbing her suitcases. Steve quickly stood up and grabbed a bag to cover his hard-on. April of course spotted the maneuver for what it was, and chuckled to herself.

Once they were in the car, April and Steve made small talk. April caught Steve staring at her bust line when he thought she wasn't looking. It flustered her a little, but again she ignored it. He was a young man still in his adolescence, after all, and he was trying to be polite about it. She had been with men her own age or older who stared at her chest for their entire conversation with her. Steve was obviously nervous around her, and didn't know where to keep his eyes. And, unlike the rest of those chauvinists, Steve hadn't hesitated in coming to her rescue. She couldn't think of anyone she knew, outside of her family, who would have done the same if faced with the same daunting odds Steve had faced.

When they got to the house, Steve announced he'd like spaghetti. Fortunately, the kitchen had everything they needed. Steve was a perfect gentleman, cutting up vegetables when asked, setting the table, and even making an effort to pull out April's chair for her when the two sat down to eat.

Steve had started relaxing around the girl of his dreams, telling April about his home life at both his Mom's house and his Dad's, how he ran track at his high school (he would be a senior there in the fall), his favorite movies, his favorite books, everything. April thought it was cute how animated he got when he was talking about certain subjects that excited him.

April did notice Steve sneaking little peeks at her, and it was rather funny how he blushed bright red and ducked his head when she let him see her catching him at it. Still, he was very polite to her throughout the entire meal, and volunteered to gather and wash all the dishes himself. April found herself wishing that he could be ten years older, with the same sweet personality. It had been a year since she had been intimate with anyone, and all the guys she dated since then were jerks, with none of them lasting past a second date.

After dinner, the two washed up then headed toward the den. As they flipped through the TV guide, April's eyes lit up at one movie listed. "Oh, I love this movie!"

Steve took a look at the name and groaned. April playfully swatted his shoulder. "Don't be like that. It's a classic movie. Just give it a chance. Get a blanket so we can stretch out on the floor, and I'll pop us up some popcorn. We've got fifteen minutes, so let's get going!"

The popcorn was ready and the blanket laid out just as "The Quiet Man" came on. April loved the John Wayne/Maureen O'Hara classic, and she could tell that her young charge, despite his earlier objections, was getting into the movie too.

April was stretched out behind Steve, occasionally reaching over him for a handful of popcorn. On a mischievous whim, she complained about being a little cold. She grabbed an afghan off the back of the coach and stretched out behind Steve, throwing the Afghan over both of them, her arm over his side and front.

Steve's eyes were wide open, but he didn't move. April scooted up a little to see the TV, which ended up with the back of Steve's head pressed between her breasts. April told herself she wasn't doing anything wrong, just giving her rescuer a naughty little thrill. She felt Steve press back, and snuggled in closer, running her fingers through his hair.

The two remained in that position for the next ten minutes, ostensibly watching the movie but really more focused on the other person. Finally, to break the tension, Steve asked, "Do you think I could get an autographed picture or something, to prove to my friends I actually met you?"

April laughed and hugged Steve tighter to her. "I think I can do that for my hero!"

April watched Steve's ears turn red as he mumbled, "I wasn't a hero. I just ... well, I just did what I had to do."

April giggled. "My own John Wayne." April scooted back and had Steve roll over. "Now listen here. You were a hero, you're my hero, and you're just going to have to live with that." April again brought Steve to his new favorite position, his face firmly nestled between her soft, firm breasts. Steve just laid there as April caressed the back of his head. This time, Steve's lips were pressed to the inside of April's left breast.

When it seemed like April wasn't going to push him away anytime soon, Steve lightly gummed the portion of April's breast pressing against his lips.

April knew she should stop this right now, but part of her mind was telling her that she still hadn't really crossed any lines, that it was just a little naughty fun for the boy who had literally risked his life for her. And, truth be told, it was sending a little thrill through her body. So April just laid there as Steve lightly nuzzled the inside of her left breast.

After a few minutes, April pushed Steve away. "Being a little naughty there, aren't we, pal?"