Of Demons and Dragoness' Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Ropes, do you have a minute?" Aeonn called, disappearing around the corner of the nearest aisle. Shrugging to Fyr who waved him off with a smile, the cougar followed her with some trepidation.

She trotted briskly deeper into the clothing section, Ropes barely able to follow her grey tail whipping around clothes racks. What did she want to show him, if anything? He could only suppose that she wanted to ask his opinion on a shirt or something, like Fyr had been doing for the past hour. Probably something revealing. Catching up to her heels near the back of the store, he grabbed her shoulder to slow her down.

"Hey, what's going - "

He was cut short as the dragoness pressed her lips passionately to his, tossing her pile of clothes on the floor. A salesfur spoke over the store communications system, asking for another to bring a dress shirt to the returns counter, but the cheating duo went unnoticed in their shadowy corner. Aeonn groped his crotch and hooked her claws in the waistband of his trousers, fighting with the button until she managed to pull them low enough to release his half-hard cock.

"Don't say anything," she breathed, sinking to her knees. "And make this one quick otherwise she'll see."

Clenching his teeth, Ropes nodded slowly, sucking in a deep breath as Aeonn swallowed his cock into her muzzle and throat, allowing him to grow rapidly hard between her lips. Murring contentedly to herself rather than Ropes, the dragoness bobbed her head on his cock, slick with her saliva, and angled her head to the side, one paw grasping the base of his shaft. The cougar's lips parted and his tongue lolled out, trying to remain as quiet as possible even though some deep moans escaped him.

It was both heaven and hell with Aeonn's lips around his length, her tongue curled and winding around his shaft with an adoring expertise that took his breath away. She lowered her paw to caress his balls, shockingly able to replenish their load after all he demanded of them, and sucked more enthusiastically, tasting his salty pre. Ropes flicked his tail anxiously, thrusting his hips very gently, not trusting himself to make any more vigorous moves for fear of losing his self-control. The cougar growled lowly, twisting his fingers into Aeonn's hair as if he was unwilling to allow her to pull away even if she had so desired it. And all the while Fyr was paying for her purchases, maybe even looking for them in another part of the store.

Aeonn had never been more stunning to Ropes and he fought himself and her demands to not cum right then, though the dragoness wanted nothing more than to swallow his load. She felt so deliciously dirty blowing a guy while his wife waited for him and it made her wish for the grand finale, or so she put it, even more. Moaning wantonly, she no longer cared that they might be discovered and dived on to Ropes' cock with gusto, sucking and licking him into a restrained frenzy. Ropes' back pressed into a rack of shirts, compressing them, and he groaned, thrusting his cock deeper into the dragoness' muzzle, his seed spurting straight down her rapidly swallowing throat while another fur passed by on the other side of the clothing rails, blissfully oblivious to their carnal act.

Licking her lips, perhaps to savour the taste, Aeonn giggled and stood up without ceremony, leaving Ropes shivering and exposed. She blew him a kiss and gathered up her dropped clothes, making sure to suggestively dump the lingerie on the top of the pile, padding away as he struggled to cover himself.

"By the way," she smirked, flicking her tail like a teenage flirt as she stalked off. "Fyr invited me to your little 'get together' Saturday night. See you there."

*

Ropes worried about the party. It wasn't a large group, just a few friends that Fyr had invited, but instinct told him that Aeonn had more than one trick up her sleeve. Why had she brought up the party specifically and why had she not wanted to see him until then? There were too many 'why's' in the matter. As Ropes dressed himself smartly for the evening, he sighed heavily, sure that there was only one activity on the dragoness' mind and it was not socialising with his friends and family. So obvious... The whole endeavour was becoming wholly exhausting to the cougar and he sighed once more, knowing that Fyr, who had questioned him some after he had disappeared with Aeonn at the clothes shop, suspected what was going on. How could she not at this point? She knew him too well.

Though, true to form, Ropes played his part at the party, behaving as a generous and kind host for their friends. Fyr at least seemed happy enough to be around their friends again, dressed in a jaw-dropping black dress that set off her red scales as if it had been designed specifically for her. It had a V-shaped neckline that enhanced the curves of her breasts, a soft yellow under the evening light, and Ropes could not keep his eyes away from her even with Aeonn in the room, constantly watching him. It was persistently uncomfortable to have her eyes boring into the back of his head like knives that he was forced to escape company for a while.

"Excuse me," he murmured to his wife, dropping a soft kiss upon her cheek and placing his glass carefully upon the closest sideboard. "I'll be back in a moment."

He padded up the stairs gracefully, not making a single sound as he slipped into the bathroom and closed the door behind him, leaning back with a weary sigh. Aeonn and Fyrdrgon flickered at the forefront of his mind, each demanding their own attention and, in Fyr's case, loyalty that was owed. Perhaps she had rubbed off on him, because Ropes knew that he had come to a decision regarding Aeonn.

"Hey," someone whispered on the other side of the door. "Ropes? You in there? Let me in."

It was her - of course it was her. Biting his tongue, Ropes silently opened the door and permitted her entry; she sashayed in with a wink.

"I knew you'd go somewhere more private eventually," she purred, trailing her paw down his chest.

"Yeah, well, I did," he muttered awkwardly, shrugging her paw off.

Unfazed, Aeonn nuzzled his neck, giving him a lick on the cheek and wrapping her arms around him so that her breasts rubbed against his chest. For a moment, he let himself enjoy the moment and rested his paws on her back, gently rubbing them downwards towards her rear. It would be so easy to let go and continue as they had been. But he had been in this very bathroom with Fyr earlier, sharing the mirror as she carefully and meticulously applied a light layer of make-up to her muzzle, so precise in her practiced movements. Similarly, he had shared a shower with Helena earlier still, his beautiful daughter who would be setting off her own somewhere in the oh-so-near future. No, Aeonn had no hold on him in comparison. He had more loyalty to his family than this random dragoness.

Aeonn stretched up to kiss his lips.

"Look...I can't do this anymore, Aeonn," Ropes hissed between his teeth, turning his head away. "I can't do it to Fyr. You should know that. So stop this now."

"You can't be serious," she giggled, her lips catching his once more. "Come on..." She took his paw and placed it on her breast; the cougar yanked it away as if he had been burned.

"I am serious," he snarled, flattening his ears to his skull as his tendrils writhed and his eyes glowed with a faint but dangerous light. "Don't you get it? You are who you are and I don't deny my part in this but it has to stop now. Fyr's downstairs waiting for me. You know that."

Aeonn paused, contemplating this. It was not something that would particularly bother her, that Ropes' wife was laughing downstairs while he was with her. It was kind of exciting, actually. But the look in Ropes' eyes told her that nothing was going to happen, or nothing that she wanted to happen anyway. The dragoness snorted and hissed at the angry fire building in the pit of her stomach, digging her claws into Hiss's back before shoving him away from her.

"You're not who I thought you were, Ropes," she growled, her expression as wary as a cornered fox with the hounds on its tail. "So what happens from here? Did you think of that? I'm just down the road from you, you know. We'll see each other all the time." Ropes rolled his shoulders, affecting a nonchalant demeanour.

"We're neighbours," he said bluntly. "Act like it."

Huffing, Aeonn glared at him and stomped downstairs, slamming the bathroom door behind her so that the family picture on the wall shook. She stopped to look at it, her eyes roving over their happy faces, all smiles, all superficial. Did Fyr not even suspect what was going on with her husband behind her back? She saw the way Ropes looked at Helena and even Hiss sometimes; after only a week, it was obvious to Aeonn that there was more than met the eye, so why couldn't Fyr see it?

Continuing downstairs, Aeonn gathered up her bag and coat, belatedly fixing her somewhat dishevelled appearance to waylay any questions that might be thrown her way otherwise. Hiss sat on the arm of the sofa, laughing at a joke with Helena, and she found herself appraising him silently, the younger cougar so much like his father. A spitting image, almost. A smile twitched at her mouth as an idea flickered and burst into life, giving her hope that her liaisons with this family were not lost with Ropes' rejection, not at all.

"There's more where you came from, Ropes," she whispered aloud, her eyes alight. "Much more."

12