Of Demons and Dragoness' Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiss bounded forward and kissed the dragoness with a passion that made the heat in her body rush to her muzzle, Aeonn moaning lewdly into the kiss. Hiss tentatively reached for her breasts and rubbed them gently, stroking her warm scales and circling her nipples until Aeonn groaned, dragging his muzzle down to her breasts with both her demanding paws. Happy to oblige, Hiss lapped her scales carefully, drawing her nipples into hard nubs and sucking on each one of them in turn like a kitten that had been given his first taste of milk. Ropes watched uncomfortably, the tension in his loins building to unbearable levels.

Hiss kept his lips locked around Aeonn's right nipple, sending little shockwaves of pleasure through Aeonn from his rasping, pink tongue, and pulled the waistband of her shorts down past her hips. The dragoness giggled playfully and shimmied out of them; like to like, she was not wearing panties as she was not wearing a bra, which Ropes was beginning to suspect was a running theme with her or perhaps something that Hiss liked.

Unable to maintain control of his body with the disrobed dragoness prancing back and forth, Ropes growled, tipping forward until his calf muscles cried out for mercy. The carpet was plush and sensual beneath his hind paws as he paced confidently forwards, almost forgetting that he was acting under duress but he oh so wanted to play out this scene. Ropes stood behind Aeonn and rubbed his paws down her back slowly, pausing on those spots that made her moan and arch her back in erotic delight, his erection straining against his casual trousers.

Gasping, Aeonn pulled away from Hiss and motioned to him to undress, patting him on the head distractedly. She turned to Ropes with a gleam in her eye, lowering her feminine, curved form to the floor and unbuttoning Ropes' trousers with the sole use of her lips and supple, teasing tongue. Hastily, she thrust them down to the ground and giggled over the large bulge in his boxer shorts, tugging those down more gently and freeing his feline prick with soft barbs. The foreskin lay softly over the head and she stroked it down the length of Ropes' cock with another giggle, lapping at his cock-tip as if it was an ice cream, swirling her tongue around and around. The cougar moaned and Aeonn glanced up expectantly, a satisfied blush darkening her cheeks.

"I knew you'd come around."

Ropes chose not to answer, moaning obscenely as her muzzle descended upon her cock, her lips - touched with pale pink lipstick - wrapping skilfully around his shaft. Hiss had fully disrobed in this time and knelt somewhat awkwardly next to the lustful dragonesss, continuing his downward motion until he lay flat on his back, muzzle between Aeonn's legs. She 'mmph'd' enthusiastically, waving her tail like a flag until Hiss gave in and pushed his muzzle right up between her thighs, licking over her flushed, feminine folds with a throaty purr. Aeonn twitched and pressed her hips down to his lips, moaning and bobbing her head with wild abandon on Ropes' cock as she was licked into a frenzy.

Beneath Aeonn's strong thighs, Hiss was forced to inhale her fresh, clean but ever-feminine scent, his tongue dipping into her sex and wandering up to tickle her clit; he liked the way she squealed when he did that, or tried to squeal with her lips in a tight 'O' around his father's dick. Hiss liked to think that he knew just how to pleasure a femfur - he had had some practice, pleasurable practice - and he teased the dragoness by dragging his rough tongue along both of her tender pussy lips in turn. To his disappointment and anticipation, as his hard cock gave away, the dragoness rolled away from him suddenly, leaving the cougar blinking daftly. She only stretched out her body on to all fours, however, flicking her tail up to reveal her honey pot to both of the males, the scent of her arousal thick and almost tangible in the very air that surrounded them.

"Come here, sexy," Aeonn purred to Hiss, curling the tip of her tail in a 'come hither' motion.

He didn't have to be told twice! Hiss scrambled to his knees with a kitten-like 'mew' and pressed his hips up to Aeonn's rear, keeping her tail up and out of the way with a carefully placed paw. Wriggling her rump happily, Aeonn looked back over her shoulder and winked at Hiss, a sultry glimmer in her eyes; to the young cougar's eyes, she could have been a succubus with all of her sexual appeal. Ropes chuckled at his son's enthusiasm and knelt contentedly at Aeonn's front, offering his cock to her slightly parted, beautifully smudged lips as Hiss thrust deeply into her.

Aeonn swallowed Ropes' cock whole, squeezing her eyelids tightly shut and moaning lowly, though the sound was duly muffled. Hiss' dick was even a little bigger than Ropes' but the older cougar still strained her jaw to its limit with his rocking, gentle thrusts. There was no need for him to be rough; he was merely learning to enjoy the moment, forgetting the commitments of the 'real world', exactly as she had wanted him to. The younger cougar behind her yowled like a feral, hammering into her cunt with a wildcat's fury. The lack of finesse might have been displeasing to some but, to Aeonn, it was just what she had wanted and she humped back at him in turn, relishing in being fucked so roughly, Hiss' barbs stimulating her tight passage.

Ropes' tongue lolled lazily from his muzzle and he murred deep in the back of his throat, the sound inexplicably masculine. He rested one dominant paw on the back of Aeonn's head and gave a stronger thrust, forcing the dragoness to take the full length of his dick unexpectedly. Snorting in indignation, she prepared to give as good as she got, curling her tongue around the base of the cougar's dick several times and sucking crudely, drops of pre cum disappearing down her throat.

It was Hiss whose pants first increased in frequency, breath ragged in his chest as he pounded Aeonn, driving her whole body forward with the force of every deep thrust. He latched on to her hips with both paws, digging his claws in lightly though her scales provided some protection, and yowled as he came, spurting a delicious, creamy load of his seed into her. Aeonn groaned and would have ducked her head, on the verge of her own orgasm but not quite able to get there without a little cougar assistance... She wished that Hiss' load had landed in her muzzle or that she had kept his muzzle between her legs for longer. She needed to cum so badly! Turning her gaze up to Ropes, she begged him with her eyes for his cum, wanting to feel it splashing into her muzzle, the salty taste on her tongue and the viscous liquid sliding down her throat.

Huffing through his nostrils, Ropes didn't want to cum just yet. But perhaps his son knew him better than he had before; their eyes met and Ropes nodded to Hiss, who withdrew sloppily from Aeonn's cunny and immediately dipped his muzzle to her sex. Lapping his own cum out of her dripping tunnel, he caught her clit between a thumb and forefinger, assaulting two sides of her pleasure-bud with intense shocks of pleasure, the dragoness jerking and thrusting against his skilled tongue and fingers. She rushed to orgasm with a half-muffled screech and noticed with due delight that Ropes was filling her muzzle with his delicious cream, which she scooped up on her tongue and swallowed, smug with self-satisfaction: she always got her way.

Far from sated, the dragoness cast her lustful gaze from cougar to cougar, tilting her head to the side, the picture of coy innocence.

"Again?"

*

Uncaring of the day ticking away from them, the trio of furs copulated late into the afternoon until they lay sprawled across the living room, chests heaving and panting heavily from the extended exertion. Hiss nuzzled between Aeonn's breasts affectionately, his father's strong arms around him as he succumbed to a light doze, safe between the two older furs who smiled down at him gently. Sometime during the afternoon, Aeonn had taken pause to light the blackened logs in the fireplace; they now crackled merrily, casting a warm glow over the tired but content furs.

What they didn't see was the shadow in the window.

Fyr stumbled away in shock, her paws clapped tightly over her muzzle. Ropes and her son? With Aeonn? Aeonn was her friend! Her stomach rebelled and she swayed dizzyingly, one paw clutching the little fence bordering Aeonn's garden for support, gasping for air between her splayed fingers. She had gone around to the living room window when there had been no answer to her gentle taps on the front door - upon seeing light coming from the window, she had thought that she could get Aeonn's attention. Oh, how wrong she was... How could she ever confront them over such a thing? Ropes! Ropes should know better, he should. The dragoness blinked away tears, struggling to make sense of her emotions and maintain some sense of composure. She couldn't have confronted Ropes there and then even if her life had depended on it, so Fyr did the only thing that she could: she went home.

It was only later, flaked out across the width of the double bed that Fyr suspected that she would be claiming for herself that night, that the crimson dragoness paid note to a most unusual sensation. She had stripped down for the night and flung her clothes into the washing hamper with undue force, noticing a moist spot on the lining of her plain panties. Upon closer inspection, she realised with a sharp, little shock that the moistness was her own sexual juices, glistening in the overhead light. She shoved them away in disgust.

She shook her head, flicking her tongue nervously against her lips as her paw crept between her legs, rubbing tentatively at her soft, outer lips. It had been a long while since she had touched herself there and the feeling sent a subtle thrill through her bones, the dragoness' tail stiffening as if she wanted to raise it for a ready male. Seeing Ropes and Hiss together with Aeonn...exhausted from...sex... It had done something to her. Fyr groaned and hugged a pillow to her chest, flinging her head backwards on to the thick duvet.

Why did it arouse her so much?

12