Of Giants and Witches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Collete
Collete
122 Followers

"Lily," I called up from her cleavage, "it's not right for me to take advantage of you like this. You can put me somewhere else if you want. Like, on your shoulder or something."

She smiled down at me and stroked the top of my head gently with one finger. "I want you to stay right where you are."

Hearing this I relaxed and let the warm flesh of her bosom slowly collapse around me until her breasts had completely enveloped everything below my head. The feeling was incredible, to be embraced completely without any effort from your partner. My arousal was deepened by the smell emanating from her cleavage. There were certain trees that grew in the area and were flowering at this time of year. Of course such trees stood in the way of her great breasts as she walked through the forest and so their scent was imparted to her.

I fell asleep that night snuggling between her warm breasts and listening to the soft thump thump of her heartbeat.

__

When I awoke the next morning the blast of arctic air had passed and my comfortable bed was becoming just a little too warm. Craning my neck, I was able to see that Lily was still asleep, a warm smile on her face. Rather than wake the gentle giantess, I tried to squeeze out of my resting place on my own. The easiest path, as it turned out, was to push away from her chest and let gravity carry me the rest of the way.

I managed the pushing off part well enough, but gravity wasn't quite enough to get me past the cloth garment and over the peak of her breast. I began to wiggle my way down, but stopped when I bumped into something hard. A glance told me what was in my way: Lily's nipple, almost as large as my head, was blocking my descent. Part of me wanted to squeeze past and be done with it, but another more insistent part urged me to feel it, to be as close to her as I might be with a human lover.

And so I did, running my fingers over the silky skin and watching as it wrinkled to my touch. This, however, had been a mistake. Lily emitted a pouting sigh and her body began to shift. The reason for this became clear in a moment when her hand reached her breast, kneading me into her soft bosom while the thump thump of her heart began to quicken. The experience wasn't at all unpleasant, but I knew that if she wasn't careful I could easily be crushed, and I suspected that her groping was more the product of an erotic dream than it was a conscious sexual act.

"Lily, no!" Shit, of course she couldn't hear me. "Sonarus. Lily, wake up!"

Lily woke with a start and the kneading stopped immediately. I felt gravity shift around me as she stood up cautiously before shaking me out of her top and into her open palm.

"Oh no, Rosaline I'm so sorry!" She said, a look of worry etched on her lovely face. She lifted me up to her eyes for a careful inspection, but I threw my hands up to indicate that everything was fine.

"Don't worry, nothing's broken," I told her. Then blushing a little, "And the experience wasn't necessarily bad..."

And I thought my cheeks were red! The look on Lily's face was priceless, but another thought took me away from our tender moment.

Oh, Lily! Could you drop me off outside of town? My parents are probably worried sick."

She nodded and had me back at the edge of my family's farm in under ten minutes. The same trip had been the product of a few hours worth of foraging yesterday afternoon. Before I hopped off Lily's palm I left her with a single kiss on her ring finger, which sent the embarrassed giantess rushing back into the cover of the forest.

My mother's relief was palpable when I stepped through the door, but it didn't take long for that relief to turn into a dozen complaints about my behavior. Fortunately, I managed to avoid most of those by volunteering to help clean up the loose weeds and light branches that had blown all across the field in last night's terrible wind.

While I worked I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened last night. I knew that it was foolish to even consider a relationship with a giant and the dangers inherent in intimacy between us had become all too clear with this morning's close call. Oh, but how I yearned for her! And to know that she had feelings for me as well...

How could I resist?

That evening, after the field had been cleared and I had downed as much stew as I could manage, I hurried off into the woods once more, shooting sparks into the air until I could see Lily's ankles through the trees.

"You came back!" she exclaimed through rapid breaths. She must have come running as soon as she saw my sparks.

"Would you expect me not to? Now give me your hand, there's no need for you to scuff your knees and we should speak on the same altitude."

She looked a little surprised at how forward I was being, but complied and lowered her hand for me to step onto. After she'd lifted me up near her face she continued. "You left in quite a hurry, I just thought maybe- I mean, after last night I didn't know if you really felt the same way that I do."

It was difficult for her to share her feelings, having spent so much time alone, and so she began to look away out of shyness.

I snapped my fingers, sending sparks of magical energy flying, to get her attention back. "I enjoyed last night," I said tenderly. "And this morning," I added with an involuntary lip-bite. "That just wasn't a good time and you were still asleep."

"Well I'm awake now," she suggested, a newfound confidence visible in her face.

I smiled. "And I don't have anywhere that I need to be."

She surprised me with a wet kiss all over the side of my face, sending us both into a fit of giggles.

After the silliness of the moment had passed, Lily quickly found a nice open space and settled down in it, resting me gently on her belly.

An erotic experience had been delivered to us by circumstance the last time, but now with our feelings out in the open it was suddenly difficult to figure out how exactly we were supposed to please one another. There was an awkward minute where I just stood on her stomach and she looked down at me as though both of us simply expected arousal to appear when we required it.

Finally she spoke up, "You seemed to like these last night," she said coyly, lifting her back up slightly and reaching to undo the wrap that she had always worn when I was near. "And I liked having you on them." She pulled the wrap off in one swift motion, tossing it to the side where it landed on a low tree.

She brought her hands up to her breasts and squeezed them together suggestively, temporarily blocking my view of her face. This turned out to be an unnecessary, though appreciated, gesture, since I was open-mouthed in awe from the moment that she had released her incredible breasts from their cloth prison. Of course I'd known that they were big, but even the experience of being pressed between them last night hadn't given me a clear picture of their true size. Seeing them now, they were nearly as tall as I was, even with gravity flattening them down over her chest.

"Well don't just stand there," she called, interrupting my gawking.

I made a quick and very awkward jog up to her chest, but whatever that took away from the eroticism of the moment was regained threefold when I began to climb atop her magnificent left tit. I wrapped my arms around her nipple when I reached the top and began to kiss it furiously, my hands digging hard into the wrinkled flesh. Yet I felt so tiny on her chest and my efforts felt so futile. Though she seemed pleased for the moment, I could not take her much further than this if I had to run back and forth to every erogenous zone on her body.

It was then that I realized what we needed to make this work. "Lily!" I called up to her, pulling her out of a mildly dazed state. "You can move a lot faster than I can, so if there's something you want, you should probably just make it happen. If you do anything that bothers me, I'll say so... or just blast you with a fireball."

She frowned a little. "I'd prefer the former." Then a mischievous smile crept onto her face, "But OK."

Before I knew it a great hand had wrapped itself around my waist. Lily lifted me a little ways off her naked breast and slipped my dress off with her free hand, as one might with a doll. Once the dress was gone she removed my own wrap with ease, leaving us both naked from the waste up. I moved to cover myself out of embarrassment, but her finger brushed over my breasts, knocking my arms out of the way and sending a warm tingle through my chest.

"You're adorable!" she said, delighted by my nakedness. Then a finger came to rest on my knickers, but stopped short of pulling them down, a questioning look in Lily's face.

"Go ahead," I said, still blushing from the earlier compliment.

And so she plopped me back onto her breast, completely naked. I eagerly returned to work on what I knew and began to dig into her nipple once more, eliciting more than a few sharp moans from my giant lover before I mounted her nipple and began to grind my vulva into it. It wasn't long before her hand fell on top of me, pressing me deeper into her soft flesh.

She soon grew tired of breast play and lifted me up over her smiling face. I found out the reason for her smile shortly when she slipped me suddenly into her mouth. I almost conjured a fireball out of shock, but what came next simply melted me. Her tongue began wrap itself around my whole body, soft and rough all at once as it caressed my breasts. She must have tasted the arousal on my pussy because she moved the tip of her tongue down past my waist and began to lick vigorously between my legs, stimulating my engorged labia and my inner thighs all at once.

The assault of sensation and the intimacy of being in my lover's mouth pushed me easily to orgasm and I came all over her tongue before collapsing onto her lips. Her hand returned quickly to retrieve me and deposited me back on her breast.

"That was incredible," was all I could say.

"I'm glad to hear it," she whispered down at me, "but you're not done yet."

I smiled, standing to work once more on her breasts, but she lifted me into the air once more before I could get started.

"I think you'll be more useful elsewhere," she said, carrying me down past her waist. Her own undergarment had been slipped off at some point when I was in her mouth.

I gasped a little in alarm when I realized her intended destination for me, but she shot me a look. "Don't worry, I bathe."

And just like that she began to rub my body against her lower lips, coating me in the sweet-smelling liquid that was already starting to spill out. As if my time in her mouth hadn't been arousing enough, there was nothing quite like being used as a tool to please the lover who I adored so much.

After I'd received a sufficient coating in her juices she slipped my body inside her wet slit feet first. Once this deed was done her hand disappeared, but I knew my task. I reached up to grab her clitoris, about the size of a grapefruit, with both hands and clung to that, digging into it with my fingers as I pushed myself in and out of her in a careful rhythm.

I could feel her excitement building as the powerful muscles of her pussy tightened around me, not eager to let go of their catch. I pushed myself in and out faster and faster until I thought my arms would burn up. Finally I felt the spasms within her as her pussy convulsed around my legs and a wave of warm liquid rushed over me.

I rested inside her for a few minutes, both of us basking in the afterglow of such an incredible experience together, before she plucked my from her pussy and licked me clean. At my request she let me rest between her breasts as I had the night before. I fell asleep almost instantly.

___

When I returned home the next morning every mundane thing was suddenly infused with wonder.

Hello, wonderful potted plant!

Hello, wonderful potato!

Hello, you wonderfully stupid horse!

But if my mother noticed my sunny disposition, she didn't show it. Instead she was on top of me as though I were still a child.

"Where were your last night? You didn't come home!"

"I was out working. Some flowers only bloom at night and I need to study those," I lied.

She put her hands on her hips like she always used to when I'd light a bail of hay on fire or freeze the crops. "I don't like you being out in the forest that late. It's too dangerous and that giant has been around lately. Do you know what she might do if she caught you out there alone?"

Fuck my brains out? I didn't say. Instead I told her, "Oh I'm sure she's not as bad as the village thinks. There were just some misunderstandings in the past! She's not going to rampage through the village! She wouldn't do that."

If my mother had a rebuttal beyond a frown she didn't share it. She just shooed me off to feed the chickens and complete the other chores.

That afternoon I returned to my newfound lover, shooting up sparks in my usual fashion. Only this time she greeted me completely naked. As had become something of a habit for me, all I could do was stand transfixed by her naked pussy towering above me.

When she saw through the canopy of leaves between us that I was still clothed she frowned. "Why are you wearing that?" she asked. Then she plucked me from the ground and peeled my clothes off. "That's better."

She was so quick to get started that I didn't even bother projecting my voice. I just let the giant have her way with me.

And that she did. Lily began by dropping me back onto the ground and, with the grass on my back, she let her breast fall on top of me. My world went dark as the warm flesh closed around me and her hard nipple rested on my belly, but I could hear her feverish breathing and the wet slapping of her fingers as she worked herself up.

The erotic power of her impressive breast was not lost on me, though, and I managed to squeeze my arms past her enourmous tit to grope my own.

After a few minutes of this Lily decided to use me elsewhere, lifting her massive breast off of me before grabbing me gently and rubbing me into her great sex just as she had last night. Once I was wet enough she pushed me inside her. I moved to grab her clit, assuming that she was after a repeat performance of the last time we'd done this, but Lily had other plans.

A finger appeared from above and pushed me off her clit, taking over that job for itself. Two more fingers, already wet with her natural lubricant, appeared and pushed me further inside her than I'd ever been. First my belly disappeared within her lips, then my breasts were swallowed whole, and finally she gave one last push to leave me shoulder deep inside her. Her hungry pussy did the rest of the work, pulling me in completely before her lips closed behind me with a satisfying pop.

Completely powerless inside her I surrendered myself to the walls of her vagina as they massaged my entire body. Her pussy became my world, its sweet scent my air and its syrupy liquid my water. Covered in her juices, it was easy to slip a hand down to my own waiting sex and begin stroking myself in rhythm with Lily's pleasure. Our arousal kept building together until her muscles convulsed around me and a familiar thick substance washed over me. With one heroic final push I brought myself to orgasm and came inside her.

After a few minutes a finger appeared to retrieve me, but I batted it with my fists until it left me in my warm and wet bed. I would come out when I was good and ready, but for now I simply wanted to rest inside my l love.

When I finally did squirm out I ordered my giantess to take me to a stream right away so that I could wash myself off with dignity. Lily apparently found this cute because she giggled and complied with my demands. Feeling imbued with newfound power I also informed her that it was not appropriate for a lady such as her self to prance around the forest naked and that she should retrieve her clothes. To this Lily gave a mock curtsy and disappeared into the woods.

By the time she returned the sun had already set, so I couldn't see the puzzled look on her face.

"Is there some sort of festival in the town?" she asked me while I worked my way back into my dress.

"Um, no. The only celebration we have outside of the usual holidays is for the harvest, but that's still many months away."

"Well then what do you make of this?" She picked me up and held me above the treeline where I could see the town from her perspective. There were a ring of torches gathered in the town center. It was impossible to tell from this distance, but I guessed that nearly the entire adult population must have been present if there were one person per torch.

"Lily, can you take me back to town?" I asked her, curious to see what the commotion was about. "Oh, actually just drop me off a little ways out. People have been seeing a little too much of you lately and I think they're worried, as silly as that is."

She agreed and let me out of her palm just a short walk from the town limits. I encountered the torch-wielding townsfolk a few minutes later at the edge of the forest.

Recognizing Carl, a dairy farmer, at their head, I waved him down. "What's happening?" I asked.

He waved for the mob to halt and turned to face me. "We're going to put an end to this giant menace once and for all."

"What?!" I cried out. "Why? She has done nothing to harm you!"

"She's been scaring merchants away for years now. Many of them won't come near our town knowing that we have a loose giant about. We are going to kill the beast!" He solicited a cheer from the crowd with his last remarked and began to lead them into the forest, several men carrying a large ballista making up the rear of the mob.

I felt despair close around me. I'd come to know the giantess too well. She was too kind and too gentle. Even if they tried to kill her, Lily wouldn't hurt hurt a soul.

She wouldn't.

But I would.

Years of training to harness magic safely and carefully left my mind in an instant and the air around me began to crackle with unrestrained magical energy.

I spoke low and dangerously, my voice carried throughout the mob by magic. "If any one of you enters that forest, I will sear your fucking eyeballs out."

My mother pushed her way to the front of the mob. "Rosaline, listen to yourself! You've been corrupted by the creature!"

"She has a name!" I shouted at her, sending a bolt of lighting into the tree behind me and splitting it in two.

There was a stalemate between the townsfolk and I on the basis of incomplete information. They did not know whether I would remain true to my words. I knew I that I would. Or would have, rather, had Lily not stepped out of the forest behind me in that moment.

"Rosaline-" she started.

"Lily, no!" I shouted up to her.

The crowd panicked, faced with a furious witch and a creature that, in their minds, was the most terrifying being to walk these lands in a thousand years. Someone in the back gave a shout and a wooden bolt was released from the ballista.

I reached out with my magic to stop the bolt, but it was too fast. I managed to snap it in half, but the front end pierced Lily's shoulder with a sickening splat. Thick globs of the giant's blood began to spill out of the wound and I turned back to the crown, an unspeakable fury in my eyes as I gathered the magic around me to burn them all.

But Lily stopped me. Her hand fell over me, the loose flashes of magic emanating from my body scorching her flesh.

"Don't." she whispered.

Without another word she picked me up tenderly and carried me, exhausted from all the magic I had tried to channel, into the woods. We walked for hours in silence before I insisted that she stop by some unknown lake. There we pulled the stake out from her shoulder and I did my best to cauterize the wound.

Collete
Collete
122 Followers