Of Hearts Bound Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used that shame to drive the spit from her mouth onto his cock, showering it. "Knowing if you wish to put that thing inside me...nothing else will matter until it's you that is utterly satisfied and I will still orgasm in a way I have never for another man or ever will."

He watched her caress the necklace. "As much as I wish it were otherwise, I regret nothing of what has happened and my life as it is now. Used. Taken..."

That sounded like a good idea to Deres at that moment so he rose and wiped the desk clean with the sweep of his hand and lifted her just as effortlessly. Placing her on the desk he positioned his mostly nude, disheveled self over her while she propped herself up on her elbows as the beast's flesh closed the distance between itself and the hole it hungered for. She loved watching it go in. "Keep that thing away from me."

He grinned, "If you meant that, I would comply, of course."

"You're why I don't mean it," she sniped.

"You fucking begged me."

"You..."

Whatever words were to follow Deres didn't hear them because she simply didn't have the will to speak them. Her mouth dropped open seeing each inch slide into her cunt. In short order she could see them as one being and feel his heavy balls against her. She squeezed down on him, causing a boyish laugh as it took a little extra effort to pull himself back. He looked down to see the sheen on of her heat on his cock. "Thank me."

He began to fuck with speed and power, his hands clawed into her knees. With each thrust Cassea's expression slackened and her eyes took on a frenzied, but empty quality, as she was now as much beast as woman. "Thank you, Master." She knew the beast liked that word. She knew it would drive him and help him drive her out of her mind, nearly literally.

The word did indeed sing to him and he watched her breasts move to and fro almost violently to his thrusts. It could be hypnotic in it's own way and he let that feed his stamina and the feeling of her cunt sucking him. His voice was gruff, "Do you and your friends speak of your fucking once the wine flows?"

Many of the images that her girlfriends spoke of wandered through her mind and caused her to reflexively lift her legs to enhance the feeling of fullness. That is what we women are prone to do, Master." She thought of another bit of filth to drive him with, true or not, "I expect Neral's sisters know more about the beast you are than you expect."

The thought of that did indeed thrill. "Do your friends know we fuck?"

Her body quivered at the question and she wallowed in the disgust it fired in her. "Of course not. They would be disgusted."

"And titillated."

"Some." Her hips began to piston upward with each thrust inward. When he lay on her, the feel of his weight made her squeal like a whore. The sense of confinement from his weight and her hands against his back feeling those muscles flex and twist as he pounded her in a way she knew she would still feel in the morning. Add to all of that his hot, ragged breath in her ear and she was near euphoric.

"When it comes up...if it comes up naturally, you will tell them you fuck me. Share the hate and the heat with them."

"Nnnooooo, she whispered., panting with him at the thought "Please don't... mmm...make me."

"Tell them truth enough. Share the heat and the shame. Wallow in your embarrassment, Cassea. Wallow in the weakness that comes with knowing that you love it."

"I will tell them what I must," she purred. "You crave me because of course you do. I debase myself to keep my place because you would have me removed from my position, and the position is worth enduring even you. They will...mmm...understand. Most of them would fuck...mmm...fuck you to have my place in a far more powerful House."

"Poor you, Cassea."

She pulled his ear with her teeth, "And I would bring them to you if you commanded it. Bring them to you to be...corrupted and shamed and enslaved."

He kissed her hard, holding her head in his hands as he slowed slightly. "And I am filthy? You would like me to tell you to do that. You want me to have a harem. You want to procure it for me and watch me make them mine."

"I am so full of filth now because of you." Watching each one of her own friends fall in her mind's eye as she lay inches from his handsome face and it pulled the cum from her shrieking into his face as he watched her do it. "Good girl," from his lips drove her to higher heights.

As her cry died the door clicked and it opened to reveal Neral who looked upon the scene with amusement. "Good evening, Husband. A busy day, I see."

He looked up at her, a vision of beauty and power. She led the combined military forces of the largest nation in the known world and yet she was still so normal for lack of a better term. She did not need to wallow in the trappings of it to soothe her ego. It was simply so. With her slightly olive skin, dark brown hair and even darker eyes she looked formidable and beautiful with little effort. He fell in love with her anew each time he took in the sight of her. He grinned impishly, "This isn't what it looks like?"

"Interesting," she said, coming closer to the scene. "Then you're not drenched in sweat and balls deep inside your assistant?"

"Of course not. You're dreaming."

She came alongside them, looking at everything she could see, form the muscles of his back to her long legs around his, her feet still clad in black heels. "Well then, since it's not an unpleasant dream, it should continue. Feel free to fuck the wench."

Deres fucked smoothly while Neral ran her hand down his back, feeling the slickness on his skin and the heat radiating from him. They often teased her, sometimes subtly, sometimes not, that she enjoyed being the voyeur. She defended herself by saying truthfully that if what was going to happen would anyway she may as well watch and enjoy.

But the truth was, she did like to watch. She liked to watch the affection pass between the pairings. She liked to watch the bonding. And, yes, the fucking. She loved to watch the people she cared for writhing together. She could watch him with their mate Bryana like this and masturbate as they spoke filth to one another and it was almost as intense as being filled with him herself.

Many a head of a House dallied. It was unspoken beyond gossiped whispers, but it wasn't uncommon. Even without him taming the piece of her heart that she allowed she would have been a wife to allow dalliance as well. She was practical. People had urges and to so deny it was unnatural as she saw things. As long as her mate were discerning and didn't slut around the whole of Erette causing her and her House undue embarrassment he would have been able to do as he pleased.

Her practicality extended beyond that as well. She had never expected to marry, and even if she didn't love Bryana with her whole heart, she might have agreed to bring in a third anyway. A warrior's life could, and often did, come to a sudden and abrupt end. She always knew her own father might not return one day, but she was scarcely prepared when he did not. Neral had hoped and planned to retire with full honors to spend her time spoiling her future grandchildren. But, if that didn't happen, Deres and Bryana would have one another and carry on.

But right now she could simply enjoy the moment. She had enough on her mind now already to drive her pussy even without the vision before her.

Neral watched his ass thrust before slapping it hard and noticing the white froth on his shaft. "She's creaming, love."

"I can so fucking tell."

"Extra slippery is she?"

"Mmm"

Neral looked at Cassea and examined her glazed eyes with a smile. "Creamy and dreamy aren't you, Cassea?"

She whimpered and looked at Neral with a grin without quite seeing her. Neral gave the smile back, "I like that myself." She bent down, reaching to her boots to unfasten them without wanting to tear away from Cassea's expression. "Let's do something with that mouth."

"No."

"You like to say that, dear," the next boot was pulled free, "but you never mean it."

She worked to pull words together, but her owner's moans and gasps were wonderfully distracting "Won't...do it for you... alone."

Neral snorted in amused disdain as she began to shed her uniform pants and panties beneath. "Do you think that matters, little wench? With your master and a little coaxing, you lick. And you remind me that I've never had you do it without him. Perhaps I should". Her grin was wicked, "Your disgust may well make it better for me."

Naked now from the waist down, Neral climbed the heavy desk as Deres peeled his sticky body from Cassea's. His eyes met Neral's as she stood on her knees. "Hello, my love."

Their lips met and her heart melted as it always did. They were one and together and it would always be so.

She looked down to see Cassea only from the neck down. From this position, she was faceless. She was just a body to use and that was beautiful in its own way. "Lick."

"No." It was a half-hearted at best.

"Lick or I will tell your master to stop. You know he will. I will simply take your place, he will be sated, and you can be dismissed."

Cassea whined like a petulant child.

"Or you can sit in the corner, wench. You can sit in the corner and watch and know every feeling I am having and know that it could have all been yours but you wouldn't do what you were fucking told. So lick."

"Fucking...nasty...bitch."

"Deres?"

He knew without being asked, so he simply stopped thrusting.

Cassea whined again and Neral counted ten heartbeats before Cassea's long wet tongue began to serve. Neral sighed. "There you go, wench."

Deres began to plow again, but his eyes locked on his love. She was all there was. He was fucking her through Cassea. He was paying tribute to her through his slave's cunt.

"Yes...Yes, love. Fuck her." Neral knew how to twist him and how this would twist him. "I had an interesting day, Deres."

Their lips touched. "Oh?"

"Evaline offered me tea and pastries and told me she has decided she wants to experience a woman."

The beast in him liked that.

"She asked if I would be that woman."

It took him a moment to process that her words were reality and not just a tease to please. "Really?"

"She did." Neral began to grind her crotch into the mouth that was now following the road map that was unique to Neral to please her and, by extension, the one who owned her.

"I am going to, Deres. Thanks to your lovely little spell I have seen her beauty in new ways since and I admit that I have wanted and wondered even though I never expected it to be. Since it was her idea, why not?"

He was his own version of dreamily excited, his expression fierce now that he was in the midst of struggling to hold himself back. Neral knew the look well. "Hah. I suspected you'd like that. I shall come home and tell you about it in exquisite detail."

Her tongue darted into his mouth to steal his heat. She broke the kiss long long enough to take one more look at that ass pumping away as she toyed with him a bit more. "Or perhaps I will let you weave another of your forbidden spells and see it within my mind. That has appeal for you, no? It does for me."

She kissed again, surrendering herself to that as much as the skilled tongue between her legs.

To Be Continued...