Of Hearts Bound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Days later Danil was breathlessly peeling his jacket away and wadding it in one hand before throwing it to the floor because, at the moment, it was offending him in that it was keeping his body away from direct contact with his queen. Also making catching a full breath difficult was Evaline's insistent tongue exploring every bit of his, exhaling into him as her hands worked his belt, undoing it even as she used it to pull him towards the bed.

He pulled his lips away, his eyes drifting down to her ample bosom, his cock insistent that he reveal them so that the flames of desire would be fanned. "This is still so wildly inappropriate, Evie."

"Sometimes inappropriate is completely appropriate, Danil." She purred the question for which she already knew well the answer from several trysts already. Would you have me stop?"

"No," he groaned. "But we should have waited until we wed. That's what was proper, but..."

"But kisses turned into you putting your mark on my breasts and, after that, well... The barrier cannot be rebuilt, so we may as well enjoy fucking in the middle of the wreckage."

He cut her off when the imagery invaded his brain once again, leading him to claw over her shoulders to pull the slip away from her and letting it fall to the floor, leaving claw marks on her skin after the fact. And there they were, full and round and begging for more of his attention. He looked up into those twinkling blue eyes, "You are so beautiful, Evie."

She kissed him, "And you are a boyishly handsome and unassuming soul. You are also hungry."

"You did invite me to dinner." He stopped to pull his pants free of his body, almost losing his balance as the right leg came free, too busy staring at his quarry to pay attention to what he was doing. He braced against the heavy dresser quickly to keep from crashing into it.

"Appetites are ever changing things," she said, sitting on the bed, bringing her hands down her breasts before cupping the left and bringing it to her tongue, letting the tip meander in a slow circle before sucking the thick nipple into her mouth, knowing full well the effect it would have on him. "Let's sate these ones first, then we can have a lovely meal."

The feast he wanted was before him and he all but jumped upon it, kissing up her body as he went. She was soft and he loved the way that felt against him. Her nails grazing his ribs as they went to his back under his shirt tickled and he squirmed a bit and he chuckled reflexively at the sensation. "We're not even married yet."

"Formality only, dear," she whispered. "Court would have me married, we complement one another, and I like you." She glanced down to see his hard cock aimed at her and gave it a grin, "And you seem to like me, so there's no reason not to play."

Before he could respond he felt her thighs grip him tightly and roll him to his back. That body left him breathless. He propped himself up on his elbows and watched her take his cock firmly in hand. "That's mine, Majesty."

An eyebrow went up. "It is. But your queen intends to borrow it. I promise to take good care of it though." She accentuated the next words by letting the lips of her cunt kiss the head of his cock. "I shall put it someplace warm...wet...and very pleasant for us both."

She relished the way his mouth fell open at the sensation of his cock encased in her flesh and the way his eyes locked on her. He put his hands to her breasts as she began to ride him. "Thaaaaaat's it, Danil. Let your queen do all the work right now. Relax. Feel. Let me milk it."

"Far be it from me to...mmm...contest the will of my queen." He looked into those blue eyes and pulled her to him. Her breasts mashed against his chest and their kissing began anew, once again reaching the frenzy of minutes before. He ran his hands through her hair before taking her head in both hands to possess her as much as he dared. Danil was still growing accustomed to how far he could go, the voices of propriety and decorum still whispering in his ear.

But, just now, they were not as insistent in being addressed as his cock.

He hummed into her mouth at each downstroke as her hands tracked up his hips, firmly enough so as not to tickle him again. He was lean and not built to be a fighter, but fit all the same. She took his wrists firmly in her hands and pinned them over his head as she began to grind her body against his more quickly. He had more girth than length and, while she was especially fond of men gifted with both, if she had to make a choice it was girth she preferred. She rode, feeling his body ride that line between tension and relaxation as it balanced pleasure and need as her hands left his wrists, leaving his fingers to caress her forearm as her right hand slipped under the nearest pillow, feeling for the slip of glass small enough to fit in her palm that Neral had given her only hours before.

Her hand slipped left, then right, seeking it out. I know it's here. For a moment she feared that perhaps one of the servants had found it while cleaning. She couldn't imagine one of them stealing from her that way, but it would have been a very unusual bauble and might have proven irresistible.

Neral had brought her the tiny slip of glass hours before, dropping it in her hand and Evaline was awed by it. Magic. Real, forbidden magic that until that moment she'd only read stories or heard whispers of from people who didn't even want to be overheard passing third-hand rumors. But here it was in a slip that only seemed to carry the weight of the glass. Within it was a swirling, billowing red fog with hints of violet dappling it. It looked alive as she stared at it trying to see if there were patterns within as Neral simply stated that it would do everything that Evaline wanted done and that both would be fine after. That was all Evaline needed to hear. "Wish for it to break. See it in your mind and break it open there, and it will break.

There it was, nestled in a rumple of the sheet. She dragged her hand over it, pulling it towards her, bringing it back to rest in his palm as she laced her fingers with his. Danil was too consumed with the glorious process of milking his cock within her feminine flesh and trying to kiss her when he could to notice anything of the nearly weightless slip. She had such a warm smile. It always had a hint of a knowing smirk to it. He found himself often forgetting she was queen, so enamored he found himself of the woman. She had helped him through his initial nervousness with her with grace. He had never met a woman that could so deftly handle a one-sided conversation.

She was extraordinary in her own right and she chose him, though he wondered why. There were infinitely better choices, at least on paper, and a fair number looked better in person. But it was he that she had wanted to get to know. And they got on well. They balanced one another. Still, there was always a part of him that knew she could do better. He had resolved that once they wed he would be an extra hand to her in whatever made her life easier. That was his role as consort anyway, but he wanted to do it for her.

In that moment he met those eyes of sea blue and he counted the two seconds where it seemed that his heart stopped beating at the very sight. Warmth rushed through him like the wall of water that rushed through a village during a flood. It was so like that flood in that his heart went from what felt like stopped to pounding in his chest as though he were drowning. Rather than fear it however he found himself longing to drown like this forever. He loved her. He knew it. He knew it with the certainty that he knew the sun would rise the next day. He had never before felt so safe and secure as he was in this place with this woman. Evaline was right in that the marriage was but a formality because he now couldn't imagine a life without her in it.

Evaline felt warmth from head to toe with her lips on his as she rocked on his cock. For her, it was not a rushing wave that threatened to overwhelm her. Rather, it was a sweet serenity. It was peace and security. It was like the feeling as a child when she woke under layers of blankets in the blistering cold of winter. She didn't even want to start the day on those days because it meant leaving that serenity behind.

Being in his presence and under his touch just amplified that feeling and the look in his eyes as she rocked melted her soul. What she felt here and now what was she had always dreamed it would be. It was the stuff of storybooks. In that heady rush, she thought of what the future held for them and her mind's eye contrasted it with the way she grew up. It was with those images that she truly realized what the spell had done.

She could see herself angry with him, but never cold. She knew she would never be like her mother; in a room with father yet thousands of miles away. She knew she would never be one to cut him and just walk away, or in an endless fight for the last word. Evaline knew she could still do these things, she just couldn't imagine taking them beyond thought. The thought of hurting one she now knew loved her so that way was simply impossible for her. She was going to be the mate that she always wanted to be.

She put his arms to either side of him, sliding herself back and forth upon his shaft, making the bed creak as she moved, enjoying the way his eyes widened at the increase in sensation and the self-tease of watching how her tits shook with her. He would look until the rawness of his queen, the riding his cock threatened to trigger him.

He enjoyed being a captive of those eyes when she would follow his gaze in order to stay close, coupled with that smile and the whorish way that she licked her lips at him kept him happy. "See," she began in a soft whisper, "you quite like impropriety with your queen. It hardly matters that we aren't wed yet, does it?" The next words would have left her feeling exposed and far more exposed than being as naked as she was now in the middle of the city, but she knew she was safe here, with him, and now always would be. "I love you, Danil."

His eyes misted with the awe of the sensation that came with hearing her say those four simple words. "I love you, Evie." He had gotten used to calling her that even if it hadn't quite felt right rolling from his tongue until now, but she was his. He was hers.

The way it would always be.

"Make me cum, Evie."

She made light of his tone with a kiss before pulling her lips away enough to get an answer, "Are you asking or telling?"

He took the dare, "I should be able to tell you something somewhere, shouldn't I?"

She contemplated it happily. "You can tell me things anywhere you like. It's just that I, as queen, don't have to listen to you. It's one of the lovely privileges of being queen. "

His fingers ran through her long blonde hair before kissing her deeply. Nudging her shoulders to urge her upward so he could look upon those luscious breasts in their full glory. His hands wound down her back and settled on her hips setting the pace he wanted and most pleased that she complied. Danil's breath caught every time she pushed back down on his shaft and he let the pleasure escape him, "Then do it because it'll make you happy, too. At the moment, I win no matter why you keep riding my cock, so long as you ride it."

"So, shut up and ride, my heart?"

He looked at her smile and blushed unabashedly at the term of endearment. "You have all day every day to run the world."

The grin didn't fade as she baited him and waited to see if he took it. "So?"

"So, right now," he began, biting his lip, "allow your eventual husband to run this bed."

"So?"

"So shut up and ride."

"Yes, dear." She liked the sound of that.

She began to bounce and bounce vigorously. He liked watching her bounce. Her tits bounced and the milky skin rippled as she watched him fall under their spell again by letting them do as they would. Evaline exhaled through pursed lips when the pressure at the base of his cock stretched her.

Fucking was attrition. It was always that. Men rolled and writhed to try to prolong the time before their inevitable loss of the battle. That reflex to seed was powerful, and it became all the more so when there was nothing for the man to do but drown in everything the loved about the battle. Danil lay back happily helpless as her body moved, pushing him more deeply into the bed, forcing him to hear the bed rattle that did so an instant before a soft sucking sound as she rose and pulled his cock with her. It lulled him as his eyes added to the spell by not having the will to look away from the way his woman's tits moved.

My woman. The queen is my woman.

"Yes, Danil, my sweet. I'm yours, you're mine."

He twitched in surprise before he grinned from ear to ear, "Sorry."

"Speaking voice, thinking voice, Danil," she chided with equal amusement.

"Shut up and ride."

The smile broadened. "Yes, my sweet."

Letting her fingertips dance across his belly ti tickle again was just a bit too much and Danil felt his balls draw closer to his body as hers battered against him in lust, service, and pleasure. The cock was built to lose that battle every time and he was ready to surrender. "Faster, Evie."

She slammed harder, finding a place of aggression inside her and using that to give her strength.

"Almost there. Almost.", he panted, his eyelids pinched shut.. "Say something to make me cum."

"Look at me, Danil." Her voice was calm and sweet.

His eyes opened to drink her in and that kept him on the edge all by itself.

"Poor, poor consort of mine." The pity was thick. "You know, this will be your only real job once we wed. This is your only real purpose, Danil. To love me makes it easier. To be loved by me is a pleasant bonus. But this is your only function: to seed your queen, to fuck her frequently and vigorously."

She snickered as she rode, adding her hips more prominently into the motion, "You don't even have to do it well, really. You are nothing but a cock. All you need to do is spread me...breed me...set me to nothing but having your babies."

The thought of him simply doing nothing but pumping seed into his woman as a career path thrilled him just now and proved more than enough impetus to place both hands on the sides of her legs and let himself drain into her one glorious burst at a time until there was simply nothing left to give her.

His racing heart slowly came back under control as part of a series of long sighs, but the floating, happy sensation didn't leave, in part because her weight was back upon his chest and she was showering his face with gentle kisses. He returned them as his hands moved downward to fill themselves with the softness of her ass. "That was excellent, my sweet," she told him.

He kissed her deeply, savoring her. "That royal cunt of yours makes it easy." She giggled as he looked up at those beautiful eyes, savoring his future. "I imagine there are worse careers to be had."

Indeed, he looked forward to the life ahead of him in more ways than one.

They both did.

Quiet, intimate words and caresses followed as they planned their future together and basked in their love and the feel of one another. She planted an angel's kiss on his lips and let the moment be.

To Be Continued...