Of Lambs and Hunters Ch. 01

Story Info
Early days, knowing about lambs.
4k words
4.27
31.9k
9

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

Lavi and Rithika were standing at the bus stop having just walked out of college premises. Both were thickest of friends and shared their innermost secrets with each other. Rithika was talking continuously regarding Vinay, who had been pursuing her since a few months. He was from the adjoining boys' college and had an eye for Rithika, as she was passably good looking. She was around five four in height with fair amount of physique. She wasn't either overweight or was she lissom lass. Her hair was straight one with a fine hairline. Her bust was just about average, but for Vinay, she was a fantasy material for nocturnal shagging. At least it was till he saw Lavi. Since seeing Lavi, his late masturbation fantasy material had changed. It was truly reasonable as Lavi was an exceptional young lady.

Lavi was known among the surrounding twenty colleges for her beauty. Though she was innocently ignorant of the fact, her friends weren't. She had that share of female spite from every one of her female college acquaintances. Boys invariably went for Lavi, only to be thwarted by her utter indifference to them. She didn't do this to hurt them in any way. She wasn't aware that she was very beautiful. She was tall and lissom with wonderful body curves. Her bust was sensuously curvy with 32 C bra size. Her tits were firm and behind the shame of her odhni, they were a picture to behold. Her ass was such a delicate part of her anatomy that they ruined the sleep of many college goers. Her thighs were pillars of female sensuality. Her neck was delicate and her face had the most innocent of features with big, brown eyes and alluring lips.

She had been wooed by many fellows, but she was close with Ravi. He was a bachelor of technology student, while she was still in her twelfth standard. He had been seeing her at the bus stop near her house, since she was in her eleventh standard. He was a very decent kid, with a modest wealthy background. His father was a retail store owner, while his mother was a school teacher. Lavi's father owned a small grocery store, while his wife was an accountant at a hospital. She had inherited beauty from her mother, which a casual onlooker could deduce. Ravi couldn't have been more in hold of the thrall of her beauty. Though he was a shy, diffident fellow, in a rare moment of bravery, he accosted her at her waiting place for the college bus and made acquaintance. There was no hitch in their blooming of friendship, as Lavi herself liked him very much. He was a tall, handsome boy, with good manners. Over months, their friendship had changed into romance and it could be easily said that both the kids were in the happiest of times. In this Smartphone era, they had a good game of courting. But Ravi wanted to enjoy the physical pleasures of their romance. And with Lavi, he was only guaranteed heaven.

In the present moment of the story, Lavi was very happier for her friend. She had deduced that Vinay wasn't a bad fellow. He was a college dropout with business in automobile spare part shop. Though his father owned the business and he was a very small fish, his appearance was that of a rich kid. He rode a big motorbike and it wasn't hard for him to catch the attention of Rithika. He sometimes wished he had gone for Lavi. But she wasn't for him, he knew the fact. She was a bigger fish.

Rithika stopped her monologue of her romantic life and inquired her friend, 'where's that lover boy of yours, Lavi? He isn't seen these last few days?'

'Ravi told he will come and meet me. I don't know what's keeping him.'

At that moment, Vinay alighted and Rithika bade her goodbye. She was unaware of the lustful glances; her boyfriend was giving her best friend. Though, Lavi was uncomfortable a little, she took it in her stride. After they left, she waited for a few minutes glancing at the street opposite the bus stop. Generally, that's the point of their rendezvous. At the end of the street, he usually arrived on his motorcycle. Lavi needed to keep her affair a secret, as was the norm of the middle class. Her father cared more about family's prestige than his life and wealth. And she didn't want to jeopardize his objectives. Shortly, Vinay arrived at their meeting point and Lavi with all the joy in her heart, strode to her boyfriend.

As she sat on his bike and got off on to the main road, she reminisced what happened a few days back. Ravi had been very demanding regarding some physical involvement from their relationship. He had confessed his love to her few months back and she gladly accepted it. But what she didn't expect that he had been falling deeply into her charm and couldn't keep his hands off her body. It started with small pecks on the cheek to little grabs of her arms and thighs to her legs. In the corner of a shopping mall, he even advanced his chances by making a grab at her boob. Lavi politely declined these advances. She told him it was too early. He was silent for a few weeks, but then his male hormones were a-bubble. Within a few days, he was back to his original intentions of grabbing her body whenever the occasion provided for it.

Not that, he didn't love her. He loved her more than his life. He was almost lost in his thrall of her. He worshipped on the very ground she walked, but when you have such highly sensual object of beauty before you, it takes almost everything to restrain you. A week back he grabbed her sumptuous buttock to be glared back. She was a little upset with his behaviour. She chided him for his late physical advents. Ravi tried to convince her that everything was good but she made it clear that their relationship should be more mature.

But she felt her behaviour's full brunt after a couple of days, when Ravi started behaving coldly at her rejection. He didn't speak to her for a few days, when she started apologizing for her actions. Ravi wanted to make more of the situation as he avoided her for a few days more, while she literally begged him over the phone to forgive her. He only relented when she said that she would do what he pleased, but he need just be as he was earlier. He agreed and this was the first day they were meeting after the quarrel.

Generally, it was at a friend's place he took her as they talked things over. Lavi said as they rode, 'Mr. Grumpy, so, am I forgiven?' Ravi just harrumphed.

'Please, Ravi, leave our petty quarrels, won't you?' Ravi felt bad at the situation. He was becoming angry on her for nothing. He had become possessive lately, and it was affecting his daily work too. He knew he was in a very dire situation here. But for now, he wanted to utilize his girlfriend's assets in satisfying his lust.

'I am sorry, too, Lavi. I shouldn't have been so stubborn.'

'It's okay, Ravi. Are we going to Jithu's place?'

'Where else?'

It was a room in an apartment that his friend resided. It was actually a 2 bedroom flat. Jithu's father was the owner of the whole apartment, which housed nearly twenty families. His family lived in New Delhi and they left their only son to live here and collect all the rents, they got. Jithu was almost out all the time. He was a medical student and loaned his room to his friends, who made it a haunt to bring their girlfriends over for some happy times.

Ravi, being his closest friend, was always a preferable fellow and Jithu made sure that five to eight daily in the evenings was for his friend's purpose. Though they rarely stayed more than an hour, Ravi made sure that he wasn't bit off the three hour routine. Having walked into the apartment, Ravi started kissing her lady love.

Lavi felt sorry for her boyfriend. She had been even evasive regarding kisses and felt for the first time, he should be given some allowances. She didn't resist when he went for her lips and even opened her mouth as he diddled his tongue with hers. Both of them were frenzy for each other's touch. Ravi felt in heaven as he felt the supple body of her lover in his arms. He played with her figure as he embraced her tightly and pulled her on the bed.

Lavi also loved the way her body was reacting to her lover's advances. She knew that she wasn't going to give her virginity that was for sure. But she didn't know how far her boyfriend was willing to go. Ravi loved the salivary exchange as he loved the soft tongue of hers. It was like her, very sensual. Her moans were something, which ignited his passion. His innocent girlfriend with her big, brown eyes and with her weak moans was making his organ stiff and he wanted to take this as farther as he could take.

'I love you, Lavi, I love you so much.'

'So do I, my dear babe. Don't fight with me again.'

'Never.'

He kissed her again as he massaged her wonderful boobs, through her clothes.

'Ravi, isn't that a little...nnnnggg, careful there, isn't it a little early?' she moaned as he pinched her nipple through her clothes.

Ravi made a serious face as he said, 'it is not, I want to see your tits.'

She didn't want to repeat their scuffle as he went after the hooks of her kameez and soon removed it while she was clad in her bra and salwar. He gulped looking at the heavy boobs of his girlfriend, encased in her lovely bra. Looking at her delicate features with her wonderful feminine figure, his organ was bursting out of seams.

He didn't want to do all the work and more than that he wanted her to show him that she liked to disrobe for him.

He said, 'remove the bra.' Both of them kissed some more as they were excited with lustful hormones.

'I love you so much, Ravi, but are we doing...'

Ravi gripped her delicate narrow waist with a harsh grip as he threatened her, 'do you want me to rip it off, Lavi?'

Lavi threw her eyes wide open with alarm at her lover's anger. Ravi bit his lip for being angry at this delicate creature. He didn't want to pressure her anymore.

'Alright, I am sorry, babe. If you don't want to do it, I am fine with kisses. I am so very sorry.'

Lavi smiled through her emerging tear as she bit her lower lip in a very sensual manner and hugged him tight kissing thoroughly. She knew him. He always cared for her. It was such a natural phenomenon when youngsters are in love. They tend to get physical. Maybe she is making much out of nothing. She could easily give him the pleasure of her treasures except the cherry popping.

She detached from him and looking straight into his eyes with her heart beating fast in her mouth, she unhooked the bra at the back and slowly removed the shoulder straps while holding her bra cups in her hands.

Ravi was mad with desire. Reflexively his hand went to his denim clad cock and he jacked it gently while she smiled looking at him. She so wanted him so much. He was her man and it was only natural that he looked at her in a sexual way. He had all the rights on her body. He could play with her treasures at any time he chose. With that lustful stare, she plucked her bra from her mountainous treasures, as Ravi got the first look of his lover's precious jugs.

He couldn't have been more ecstatic and lusty than he was ever. Her breasts were the pinnacle of picture of beauty, he ever saw. He knew at that instant that he loved a goddess. She needed to be revered, not loved. She needed to be worshipped. He was just a small creature before her beauty. He took her waist in his hands and drew her for a kiss. Both of them lay down on the bed as Ravi thoroughly smooched her. Her breasts touched his shirt clad chest and through that he felt her smooth cushions of beauty. He got up to remove his shirt and lay beside her, but this time he had a long look at her breasts, which had such a good amount taut heaviness in them. They were so fresh and so pluckable with that youthful bounce. She was moaning as air played on her boobs with his glances piercing her nipples every now and then. Her pussy was responding as she was on the verge of orgasm even without him touching her. She was made to be coupled. She was made for a male. She was made to be the reason of fertility. She was made for the cause of reproduction. She was made to be bred. She was made to incite masculinity. She was made to make men mad.

And Ravi was but just a kid. He couldn't handle the exuberance of this youthful figure. His first touch of his hand on her boob flesh made her moan louder. For Ravi, it was just a feeling of heavenly pleasure. Nothing in his life till now had made him happier than the lady's pose. She was lying on her side with her wide hip and with her narrow waist. But for Lavi, it was hard to explain. She had started orgasming on the very first touch of her boyfriend's hands. Her orgasms were coursing through her like the hot boiling blood of her youth. She couldn't control these fine new feelings her body was having. She never orgasmed earlier and the first time made it very special. She put her arms aside allowing him all the freedom in the world with her body. And Ravi capitalized on that. He loved these soft cushions of flesh. He groped, pressed, mauled and played with them as his wonderful girlfriend made those lusty, musical moans. They were more special to him than her physical attributes, which were already too much to handle. For the nest few minutes, he carried on the assault as Lavi surrendered to his ministrations like an obedient lover.

He pressed his hard on against the side of her body, as she felt that mystical part of his body on her hips. Ravi wanted her to take his cock out and start jacking him off. He wanted to make her blow his penis with those beautiful, sensual lips of hers, but he didn't want to scare her off. She was going to be such a great experience, he understood. It was just the beginning and there's so much ground to cover. He pinched her nipples, as she cried with lusty pain.

'Ravi, honey, please, be gentle.'

He couldn't be gentle looking at those pink nipples against the creamy flesh of her bouncy boobs. He got weird thoughts of fucking her boobs, while she held them for his pleasure. He took her hand and made her feel his cock through his jeans.

'How is it?' he asked her.

'It is hard,' she replied, while biting her lower lip in a sensual manner with her fluttering eyes.

'Do you want to touch it properly?'

'I don't know.' She said while she closed her eyes and lost in the sensations of his fingers on her nipples. Ravi noted the way; she arched her back to accommodate his hand to play with her boobs and nipples. The strange sensations of orgasms were still flowing over like thousands of snakes crawling all over her body.

'I love you, Lavi' the words came reflexively from him. He knew at that instant that he couldn't live without her. He was so deep in his emotions and in his commitment to her. His whole world and life was at her feet. She just didn't knew at that moment. Ravi was feeling the starting of orgasms just by feeling her boobs. As they kissed again for a long time, his orgasm overcame him and in a minute or two, his underwear was wet with all the cum.

Lavi just writhed under his hands. Her young nubile body was his plaything and she couldn't control it anymore. He was the orchestrator and she was a musical instrument. Her orgasms hit her strongly against her womanhood and clit when Ravi took her heavenly nipples into his mouth and sucked them. They were such a delicate specimen of her anatomy and he couldn't give up so easily. It was one and a half hour and his two orgasms before he finally gave up hold. But for Lavi, her orgasms were a continuous phenomenon. She felt what a great feeling it was to be loved and revered by her lover.

As Ravi started putting on his shirt, she sidled to his side and hugged him like a loyal wife.

'Are you happy, baby?' she asked him.

'This is the best day of my life, Lavi' he hugged her as he said that to her. 'I am at your service, baby. Just order me to do whatever you want. I am sorry if I forced you. I shouldn't have been so demanding of you.'

'Never apologize to me, honey. I love you, you know that.'

Both of the lovers gazed into each other's eyes as they pecked some more. Lavi's phone rang at that moment.

Sukanya was getting bothered that Lavi was a little late than usual. Her college ends at 4: 30 and it was already 7: 00. She was usually back home by 5: 30 and if she went to her friends' home, she wouldn't be past 6: 30. She loved her girl. She was such a considerate and loving daughter. And, so lovely too. She was so proud of her. When people said that she was a replica of her mother, she beamed and puffed her chest out. Her son always teased her when such moments came on them. Laxman was a fifteen year old naughty kid. He wasn't as attentive at his studies as her sister was. Lavi was brightest and topped her school and now even in her college. Ramesh, Sukanya's husband, was so proud of her daughter's achievements. He bragged about them to his friends. Sukanya had been at the receiving end of his long lectures regarding Lavi, as he said that she took brains from him and he was sure that the world would be at her feet.

Sukanya smiled at the warmth of her husband's candour towards their daughter. Anyone, who had Lavi as their daughter, had to be proud. She loved her husband's innocence and his frank madness about his family. He pampered his son too. Regarding her, he always kept her every wish over his. Since marriage, he had been loving and giving. He encouraged her to work since the start of her marriage. He never sided with his relatives, who advised him to her annoyance to make her stop working. It was never about money for him. He wanted her to be active and informative of the world. In his view, a woman who knew about the world was such a strong asset to have in the family.

Her phone rang. She looked at the dialler to see that it was Ranjith calling. Her breasts became taut and her clit tingled as she saw his name. she first met Ranjith at the hospital she worked five years back. He came there as his brother was admitted due to some accident. Sukanya noticed at that time how he was hitting on her and smiled to herself that she couldn't be available for him. But Ranjith was not the giving up type. He was a realtor and owned good amount of business around the city. Sukanya wasn't able to resist his charm and personality as he grew close to her by gifts and constant pursuing of her through mobile. Finally after about seven months, he bedded the heavenly beauty. And since then, they had been regular lovers.

Sukanya loved the sessions in bed with her lover. Ranjith was a well endowed man and any lust ridden lady would gain so much from him. Against her husband's sexual prowess, Ranjith was a mammoth. The latter even had such a great physical personality. Though he was married and had a kid, he was a very liberal type of man with nothing on his mind and who moved in the society like a bachelor. Sukanya loved his bold personality and was only willing to join him in the bed.

'Hi Ranjith, how are you?'

'Hey babe, how's that heavenly ass?'

She smiled at his words. He was mad about her buttocks.

'Anyway, where are you?'

Ranjith owned businesses in the northern cities too and so was almost away most of the year.

'I am in Hyderabad, now, arrived in the morning. Just wanted to know, if you are available for a dinner and fuck.'

'Don't be coarse about it. I am a little busy. My daughter would be arriving home. In fact I was going to call her. We will see about that tomorrow.'

Though she felt a little sad for him and very much for herself, her priority was her family.

'But I will be returning tomorrow.'

'Then next time it is. I am sorry.'

Ranjith just sighed, 'so be it, then. I will take my revenge later. Just kidding, bye.'

'Bye.'

She pinched her nipple through her cloth as it tingled. It always happened when she spoke with her lover.

She dialled her daughter, when Lavi answered her promptly.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers
12