Of Lambs and Hunters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded at him as she swallowed his seed and even collected a few droplets running at the corners of her mouth to her tongue. Ranjith watched in rapt attention as he saw the beautiful housewife listening to his every command like his favorite pet. He pulled her for a kiss as the emotional connect between them forged anew.

The dinner followed as she served him after they were both properly clothed. Both were laughing with the small exchange of news from each other's lives. It was always like this. Ranjith enjoyed the company of Sukanya. She was an excellent listener and encouraged his jokes with frank laughter. She sat beside him on the sofa after dinner with hand in hand as he told her about his business. Soon, they were busily smooching with a great deal of spit being exchanged.

He lay on the bed after having a bath when she laid on his side offering that very physical comfort, Ranjith was craving for.

'How is your husband's business?' he asked her.

'Not bad, I suppose.'

She sat on the bed and after loosening her pallu started unhooking her blouse.

'We have taken a new flat and repaying the bank loan has made Ramesh to sell some shares, he had invested in stock.'

Ranjith watched her exquisite figure with her narrow waist and her well proportioned jugs in her bra. She turned her back to him as a signal to unhook it.

'Sukanya, can I help in any way, I can, financially?'

She turned to him after he had unhooked her bra. She slowly released the cups from her jugs and completely detached it as he looked at the wonderful pair of tits, which he loved so much.

'Please, don't. I am telling it as a part of conversation, not as a plea for help. Ouch, hmmm, please go easy on those, Ranjith.'

He pinched her nipples with a certain amount of rashness.

'Ramesh never seeks help, nor do I. I don't like taking help from anyone except in dire conditions. Hmmm,... I love it.'

Ranjith had started sucking on her puppies as she started giving her throaty moans. He knew that Sukanya was a pride, independent woman for taking these sorts of help.

'I know Sukanya, I am sorry. Now, let's go back to us and show me by being the real bitch you are.'

On his orders, she slowly stood up and disrobed. Her sari fell first, followed by her petticoat.

Ranjth whistled, 'no underwear, you were looking forward to this fuck, aren't you, you filthy slut?'

She giggled as she fell on the bed beside him as he pulled her for another kiss. He removed his own nightwear and climbed atop her all the while mauling her breasts eliciting lusty, throaty, loud moans.

'Oh, Ranjith, you are killing me.'

He laid her on her back as he started playing with her body. He had this habit of slowly going over her body, teasing her all the while. She didn't stop him from teasing her by her hands. He absolutely hated if she made him stop. She just laid her hands on her side, as he went through her angelic, regal figure.

That's when her daughter called. She was eager to get off from the phone, as Ranjith teased her with no mercy. He pinched her nipples, roughly played with her moist folds and continuously kissed and bit her face, tits and her midriff. His erection was already throbbing to have another go. Both of them wrestled for another hour as he made love to her with a bit of force. She orgasmed a lot of times and she felt a never ending stream of sensuous sensation all over her body. Her sex with her hubby was limited to just penetration and it was quite unfulfilling. Sure, they cuddled, but Ranjith had this animalistic force. He had this raw passion, which she missed from Ramesh. And also there was this cock.

She jacked his nine inch pecker as he made her lie on her back with her legs wide apart. He teased her folds with his cockhead all the while looking into her eyes and smiling. She too looked back but her eyes were pleading to let her have her fill. She sensuously rocked her loin to entice his manhood, but Ranjith was not an easy bargain.

'Tell me who owns this body?'

She smiled at him and moaned, 'don't do this again.'

'I want an answer.'

'Hhmm, unnnggg, please, Ranjith. You own it. Please, do me.'

'Not convincing enough, bitch.'

She moaned with discontent. He pinched her nipples as her folds slithered against each other with more moist slickness. He bit on her tits and slavered over them with his spit as she heaved her loin into the air to contact his cock, but to no avail. She kissed him, which he returned, but soon withdrew.

She so much wanted to get fucked by him, to be kissed and to have that wonderful time in bed.

'hhhmm, unng, I am your bitch, baby. I love your cock. I love to get fucked by you. Hhhhhhmmmmmm, yes, bite them, properly. You own my slutty body. You have the rights to fuck me anywhere, anytime you want. I fantasize about you and your cock all the time. Yesssssss...'

His cock slowly breached her private area, which she dearly opened for him. Her cunt was still a snug fit, despite her being a mother of a couple of teenagers.

He see sawed through her hole as she moaned in delight.

'I will come for four or five days, next time, baby. Your cunt has to be ready for as much as it can take.'

'I look forward to it, Ranjith. I really do. I so love getting fucked by you.'

Ranjith slid into her tunnel fully as he started humping against her strongly. She moaned with all her heart and passion. She kissed him back. She danced her favorite dance of the loins as her lover taught her and guided her how to make the right moves.

'You are my slut, aren't you?'

'That I am, baby. that I am.'

He fucked her with ruthlessness as he started battering against her cervix, which she took so well and so welcomingly. Her family and her every other thought was thrown out of the window as the cock breached her body and her thoughts. This man was capturing her physically and possessing her mentally and she could do nothing to stop him and that feeling made her happy. She was getting consumed by the lust, by his control over her, which she gave very willingly.

Ranjith felt his orgasm approaching with the slick and tight passage of her sex contracting against him. He kissed her neck as she writhed in his arms for wanting more of his heavenly touch. He could fuck this divine body whole through his life and would still be short of satisfaction. Her wonderful body felt like butter in his hands as he played with her nipples. He sucked them lovingly as she played with his hair.

'Aaaaiiiiieeeeee, unnnngggggg, I love this, hhhmmmmmm, do me, do me, Ranjith, own me...'

Her moans did it for him as he came. He came inside with her nipple in his mouth and satisfaction in his loins. His seed hit her in her womb as she writhed. Her orgasm approached, with her crashing in that cascade of sensuous emotions. The final orgasm was powerful, long lasting as she milked her lover's cock with her wonderful dance of the sex. She noticed the snug fit of his cock, which wasn't such by her husband. There were a lot of places Ranjith had probed her and touched, which her husband never did.

Both the lovers kissed deeply as their orgasms abated and they came off from the peak.

'Why don't we go to some place and spend a few days?' he asked her as he pinched her nipple.

'Are you serious? How did you think I will be making a vacation in my routine schedule? What would I say to Ramesh? It's clearly impossible, Ranjith. Hmmmm'

'It is possible, baby. You need to make a big excuse, like you won some vacation ticket at your work place or something like that.'

'Hhmm, as much as I would like to spend some days with you, I can't make it.'

He laved her breasts with his tongue as she reveled in it. She knew that in a few minutes, she would again be ready for the next session. There was already a slight hardening of her lover's cock against her thigh. It was always like this with them. They were insatiable, both of them. They had this continuous string of sessions, one after the other. Never did her husband make love to her twice in the same night.

But Ranjith was like a horn dog, always ready. He was pressing her breasts as she snug against his body.

He said, 'you can make it, babe. Just think of some way, your asshole of a husband wouldn't know.'

Ranjith was suddenly aware that he did something, which he shouldn't do. She flashed at him a look, which made him cower. She never took any light hearted talk regarding her husband.

'I am sorry, I am really sorry.'

She pulled away from his arms. 'You be careful with your talk, Ranjith. You know I don't like this type of banter regarding my husband.'

She was fuming with anger towards him as she picked up her blouse and started putting it on.

He ran to her side and said, 'I don't know what came over me. You know I don't have anything against your husband. I am sorry, please, don't dress up.'

He stalled her hand as she was trying to button up her blouse. Her eyes were still seething with fury. He did many dangerous deals in his realty business. He was the most sought after in his circle to get through the toughest of deals. He dealt with politicians, ruffians and all such sort of riff-raff. He was almost fearless, but one look from Sukanya was enough to make him shake in his legs.

He unbuttoned her again, 'I am really sorry, baby. What do you want me to do? I will do it.'

She sighed in defeat. She didn't want their rare meetings to be tampered with such petty quarrels. 'You be more careful, from now on.'

'Goes without saying. So, where were we? Hmm, yeah, I was pinching your nipples.'

'Aaiiiiieeeee, hmmmm,' she moaned in pain and delight as he pinched her nipples. Her blouse was hanging from her shoulders as her lover played with her breasts and kissed her neck. This was what is called heaven, she felt. He pulled her again onto the bed.

In no time at all, he was on his back as she sat astride his cock which was touching her deeply. She moved her loins in that sensuous dance as her lover was perusing her body and squeezing her tits like an art collector. The lapels of her blouse were on the sides as her free tits were an invitation for his hands.

'You fucking piece of slut, I am going to plan a vacation and you are going to come with me.'

'How is it,...hmmmm, unnnggg, possible, lover?'

He ran his hands on her gorgeous buttocks and her hips as she offered her nipples to his mouth to bite and play.

'I don't know. I will think of something and you should follow me like the obedient bitch you are.'

'I will try,...' She closed her eyes and moved her hips as she was lost in the pleasure of her lover's cock.

Ranjith stopped twitching his hips. She started to make an effort in her movements to compensate for him. She did it for her, for her orgasm as she moaned and squealed like a bitch in heat and started fucking him with all the abandon.

It was a long one hour before she ground her way to another delightful orgasm.

12