Of Lambs and Hunters Ch. 03

Story Info
Of body over mind.
9k words
4.08
13.1k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
109 Followers

Hi, Happy New Year to all the readers. This is the next installment of my new series. Needless to say, as all of my stories, all the characters are above eighteen and the story is purely fictitious. I have enjoyed writing the story and i hope you will enjoy reading it. And please provide feedback, which is like air for us authors. Thank you.

*****

Lavi sat with her friend Rithika at the coffee shop where their friends had gathered for the weekend. It was generally the way with these school friends to shoot the breeze once in a while as get-togethers.

'I heard Lavi has hooked up with some dude,' Bharat said to the gathered seven as though it was a secret, while it was not.

'Don't be smart, Bharat. Everyone is already aware of it. I am just seeing him. And we are still teenagers, don't cook something more than it is.'

Bharat smiled, 'oh, lady, I was just mentioning what I heard. You don't have to be so critical of me. So, how is he?'

Lavi looked at her friends and noticed how eager they were for an answer. Other than Rithika and herself, there were two other girls, Rohini and Padmini. They were studying in another college and were very close friends of Lavi, since her kindergarten days. She met Rithika in her eighth standard, while the other ladies were almost like known to her from ages unknown. The other two boys were Pradeep and Karthik. Pradeep was living in Pune now with his grandparents as his parents had relocated to states and they needed him to be at his relatives' safe place. He knew Lavi from her fifth standard. Karthik lived in Jaipur as his father's government transfer took him to places. He knew Lavi since her eighth standard.

Lavi had been in the same school since her kindergarten days and her friends encompassed a huge circle. These were her closest. She knew in her heart that all these three boys had crushes on her since the last few years but at the same time, she felt she couldn't convert their innocent childhood feelings to something more as she was looking for something special, which she saw in Ravi.

She replied, 'what do you mean how is he? He is fine, in good health.'

Pradeep said annoyed, 'yeah lady, like we are concerned about his health. How is he as a person? Does he crack jokes, like I do?'

Lavi noticed a hint of jealousy in Pradeep's voice, which she felt very cute. He had provided many matinee tickets to her and her family on the first day of any movie's release. His father had these ties with local businessmen. He used to be so caring about her. Though he was scrawny, he had that short temper, which he used to defend her whenever they went out.

'Oh, no, Pradeep. None can beat you at humor? But he has this way about him which makes him funny.'

'Like a joker?' Karthik guffawed. He was the band's official monkey.

Lavi would have been laughing at this slight on her boyfriend. But the recent physical encounter with her boyfriend had made her a little close to him. She felt it as a reflex to stand up for Ravi.

'Nothing like that, you idiot. He is like a small child. When he smiles or laughs he does it like an infant. He is a little innocent, you may say.'

'Innocent? He is elder to us by three years, Lavi,' Rohini observed. 'He can teach you many things, beware. Innocence may be a ploy to get into your...' at this moment, she chose to suck her straw which was immersed in her cool drink.

The lingering innuendo made the girls giggle, while the boys rolled their eyes. Soon, the topic changed as they went to discuss from their past crushes to the latest from their respective families.

In a private moment, the girls put their heads together and went into their private, girly, gossipy chatter.

Padmini said, 'don't tell me something hasn't started between you and Ravi, Lavi.'

'What do you mean?' Lavi asked with her natural innocence.

'You know what I am talking about' She smiled in a sly manner.

Lavi exhaled as though it was totally unnecessary. She got the gist of her friend's words, but she put up her fight, 'why do you always think in physical sense, Paddu?'

Rohini said to Padmini, 'yeah, just because you are not a virgin, it doesn't mean that Lavi should lose her cherry.'

'Rohini!!' Lavi let out a tiny cry, at her friend's words.

Padmini wasn't the one to be let down by words. She replied to Rohini, 'yeah, I am not a virgin, neither are you. Anyway, the matter is about Lavi. Tell us in plain words, baby. How is your physical relationship going?'

'You guys are disgusting.' Lavi threw her head back and started to play with her dessert. But her friends weren't the one to give up. They badgered her some more.

Rithika said, 'go on Lavi, tell them.'

Rithika didn't know anything about their physical relationship, but she hoped that her friend too is no longer a virgin, as she herself lost it to her boyfriend a few months ago.

'There's nothing going on, guys. We kissed...'

'Hmmm' all the girls hummed in a chorus. Their friend, the most noblest of ladies in their school and the most innocent and decent girl anywhere they ever had been, was progressing in the matter of boys and that made them happy.

'That's all we did...' Lavi let out a small smile as she said that.

'Come on, give us more info. I bet he touched your boobs,' Rohini assisted.

Lavi chose to remain silent.

'What? Tell us.' Padmini nudged her.

Lavi had to distract them, 'how is it with your cousin?'

Paddu sighed, 'yeah, going on, but simmered down. He has left for states. We are in touch. He declares his love undyingly on the social messenger, though.'

Rohini added, 'it happens, didn't you guys almost live in a single house, last summer?'

'I believe you are still living in with someone.'

Rohini let out her side of the tale, 'hey, it was only for a single week. We meet once in a while, these days. Anyway, we were talking about the boobs of Lavi.'

Lavi was again prodded incessantly before she gave up, 'yeah, he touched them, but that was all.'

'Oooohhhhhhhhhh,' the girls let out a joyous whoop, clapping their hands.

The boys joined them at that instant.

Pradeep said, 'what was that about?'

'Nothing, girl's gossips.'

Karthik's mobile pinged as he said, 'hey, I got to get going.'

'Why?' all of the others roared.

'My ride has arrived. My cousin Vivek, he is coming to get me. We have some fun errands to run.'

The girls' attitude, except Lavi, changed in an instant.

Vivek was a varsity sports champion. He was a Bachelor in Arts and was actively pursuing his career in athletics. He was like a loose cannon, with his father's wealth on his back and a live wire conduct. He was a famous womanizer and was the hearth-throb of girls in his college and school, wherever he went.

Rohini said, 'is he coming now?'

'Yeah. But he won't come in. he will wait on the road.'

Padmini whined, 'invite him, and let him at least have a drink?'

Lavi was stunned by the way her friends were talking. Both the girls had boyfriends, yet they were smitten by Vivek. She had been at the receiving end of many long sessions from her girlfriends about the plaudits of the star athlete.

'There he is,' Karthik said.

And then they saw the tall, lanky boy with wavelets of dark hair falling on his forehead sitting on his costly motorbike, churning the engine with the turn of his wrists, as it roared.

Rohini, Padmini and Rithika were almost drooling. Lavi too noticed the boy. He was exceptionally handsome, that was for sure, but is this called for from her friends? The boys got stung with jealousy. Karthik waved goodbyes as he ran out and was whisked off by his cousin.

Rohini, Padmini and Rithika were almost silent whole throughout the time, Vivek carried Karthik away. He noticed the little group of his cousin's friends and waved his hand as a sort of greeting. The girls' hearts fluttered. Rohini even waved him back while Rithika and Padmini giggled like they were prodded in their belly and you might even think they were prodded in their pussies, by the way they had a hint of moan in their giggles.

Pradeep and Bharat tried to deflect the situation by mentioning which movie they should go to, but it was to no avail. It was an hour later, when the group alighted to their choice of the theatre. As the boys were getting the tickets, Rithika said, 'the boy is really grown up, isn't he?'

Padmini and Rohini both of them nodded, 'yes, he is. He is looking more muscular and more charming.'

'Hhmm, Karthik should have invited him in.'

Lavi shook her head, 'come on Paddu, you are making more than necessary, here. I admit he is good looking, but you wouldn't have any second thoughts regarding your boyfriend.'

Padmini mischievously smiled, 'who knows, I might.'

Rithika too giggled, 'me too. He is so hot, Lavi, you can't deny that.'

Rohini said, 'yeah, and after I heard the version of Rajini, I am too up for anything he might offer me.'

'What do you mean?' all the other girls asked inquisitively.

Rohini replied, 'you know Rajini, my cousin's friend. A few months back she hooked up with Vivek. She was already had a good taste of boyfriends earlier. But when she described his sessions with my cousin, she almost wet her pants. The boy has what it needs it to pleasure women, superlatively.'

'You mean in the pants department.' Padmini questioned and she was almost short of breath.

'Hmm' Rohini's voice definitely betrayed a lusty moan.

'Careful girl. There is crowd around,' Rithika chided naughtily to her friend. A few guys already looked their way by that calling nature of the moan. All the girls had wonderful figures, with the tall and shapely babe in the white like the queen bee, which was Lavi.

Lavi shook her head, 'you guys are really something else.'

Rohini was annoyed, 'look Lavi, we are not trying to influence anybody here. What we discussed are facts. We like the hunk. He is handsome and has some characteristics out of reach of his age. He changes his girlfriends like clothes. That doesn't mean that he isn't appealing. He appeals to me and I would really like to spend some time with him. If you are uptight, let it be. I have heard uptight girls are the one who have much appetite for these sorts of things.'

Lavi looked at her with a peevish stare. Rithika diffused the situation. 'Hey, take it easy, guys. We came here for a good time. Let's change the topic. Ohh, here comes the boys with our tickets.'

Karthik and his hunk of a cousin were sitting in a bar drinking. They had been to his friend's where they spent some time chatting up and playing some video games. Later, they came to the bar, which was Vivek's favorite haunt. They were on their first drink as they chatted this and that.

Though Karthik was a little younger than Vivek, they were on the same wavelength regarding worldly matters. They had been friends since childhood. They did things together as children, but Karthik knew that his cousin was a big scorer with girls. He always advised him that his time will come and to be patient.

'You friends still get together once in a while?' Vivek asked him.

'Yeah, we do. I and Pradeep will be on our way again. So, we have thought of gathering.'

'Good, nice friendships. Isn't that Lavanya, who was sitting with you today at the eatery?'

'Lavi, yeah. It was she.'

'It is Lavi, is it?' Vivek said, 'why didn't you score with her, cousin?'

Karthik stared at him, 'what do you mean score, Vivek?'

'She is a pretty girl, prettiest I have seen ever. What are you doing sitting here when you should be taking her to places?'

Karthik looked at him, annoyed. 'Hey, she is not that sort of girl. She is a very good person.'

Vivek laughed. 'I didn't say that she is a bad girl. She is good and virtuous, I admit that. But she too has desires. She also has a pussy that needs to be broken in.'

'Why are you talking like that, man?'

'Hey, I am sorry if you felt bad. I am telling what I feel. She is a good girl with an excellent figure, who would look better in your arms than in anyone others, that's all I meant.'

Karthik shook his head, 'I am sorry, Vivek, if I was rude. She is a good girl. She never spoke with anybody in that way, which you mentioned. She may be what you said, but I don't know. Anyway, look here, dude. I am out of this place; I don't mind what happens here.'

'So, you are okay, if I have a go at her.'

Karthik sipped his beer and said, 'have a go means?'

'You know what I mean.'

Karthik just shook his head, 'you don't know, Lavi, man. She is not your typical sort of girl. She is very uptight, if you know what I mean. And recently she had started seeing someone. And if she does, she considers it very seriously. She is too mature for her age. She won't be lured by your everyday tricks regarding girls.'

Vivek just smiled, pulling his wavy hair back away from his forehead. 'All I wanted to know was if you won't mind.'

'Hey, everybody has his own life. I am not going to be here anyway. I don't mind. Take it easy.'

It was all Vivek wanted.

Sukanya was sitting in her cubicle before the computer going through the accounts as she was offered tea by the office boy, Kittu.

'Tea, ma'm'

'No thanks, Kittu.' Sukanya smiled at him as she got back to her work.

Kittu looked at her wonderful back which her modest blouse clothed. She was a picture to look at. He had many late night fantasies, where she was his lover as he fucked her until she cried. He wasn't as excited with movie actresses as he was with Sukanya in his fantasies. She was the ultimate figure for his jacking sessions. In his Smartphone, he already had many pictures of her back, which he took surreptitiously while she was in serious work of her own.

The office room, where she worked had five more cubicles.

Two belonged to Kaveri ma'm, an old lady and Renuka, a fat middle aged accountant.

The other three were men. Kittu knew that Anand sir and Lakshman sir were horndogs, who leched after the beautiful Sukanya.

They were middle aged guys, in their mid thirties with very bad social life. They cracked jokes, which were cringe worthy and which lacked any decorum in regard to discussion before women. But the three women in their office weren't judgmental about them. Kaveri and Renuka thought they should do with whatever humour they have got in their hands. But Sukanya felt embarrassed at those crass jokes. She didn't raise any remark, as the guys tried to be light hearted in their behavior. She felt the guys were trying to lighten up the mood of the workplace. The only other man in their accounts office was Jai sir. He was an elderly man nearing sixty years. Though he was tall and strong, he was a very peaceful guy. He was a silent person with a cool head on his shoulders and like a father figure to his colleagues. He was expert in the matters regarding his work and gave the best of opinions to them.

He favored Sukanya for her hard work and her straightforward and good nature. At the start of her work, it was him, who tutored Sukanya. She even felt that he shielded her from any bad comments from other male members of her department.

Kittu had delivered the evening quota of tea to the accounts and looked surreptitiously from outside the door of the room. His cock was getting excited with his teenage hormones as he looked at the side view of Sukanya's wonderful bountiful treasures of her breasts. Though her pallu had covered the modest front part of her bosom, the delectable curve of her shapely breast was creating turmoil in his pants. He was also aware that Anand sir, the thin, scrawny lecher was gawking over his glasses at the same view. He was moving in his seat uncomfortably as he adjusted the jutting cock in his pants.

Lakshman, the man who overlooked the other's works, alighted at Sukanya's table and started chatting with her.

'Did you go through the numbers from the intensive care billing of the last month, Sukanya?'

Sukanya respectfully nodded, 'yes, sir.'

She respected every member of the staff, as her seniors, though she and Anand were almost of the same age. Anand was eying at the small, tiny, naughty cleavage of her wonderful boobs, behind her translucent sari. He enjoyed this so much. The way she talked with him politely made him aware of a false sense of superiority.

'You are perfect with numbers, Sukanya, I know that. You are really marvelous. I have seen none better.' He was flirting with her as he looked into her eyes with a winsome smile on his face. Sukanya returned the smile, but she knew that his flirting with her was nothing more than childish.

'Speaking of numbers, I just know the joke. It goes like this...'

'Is that BMW?' Mr. Jai said as he looked out of the window, beside which he had his seat.

Lakshman jumped off the table and quickly sidled into his own cubicle. The presence of BMW in the hospital premises strongly indicated the chairman's rare visit to the hospital. Lakshman had once been strongly reprimanded for sitting on the table and chatting idly with colleagues during work time. It had been a shameful moment and he didn't want a rerun of the situation. But before he sat, which he did, he realized that jai was playing a joke on him as everyone started laughing.

The older man just said, 'no, it is some other car. Just the trick of the eye.'

Sukanya looked at him and smiled. Lakshman was embarrassed for acting like a coward.

Anand dropped a sheaf of papers onto the ground beside Sukanya's table. His ploy was to look at her wonderful figure while she picked them up. Sukanya with an intention to help readily fell into the trap and as a result the men were treated to the wonderful décolletage of hers.

Jai knew the way Anand and Lakshman behaved with the innocent Sukanya. He was incensed.

He thundered, 'don't act like a clumsy monkey, Anand. If you can't keep your things on the table, you better sit down on the ground. You are not even worthy of being accorded a seat by the management. Your work already has so many lapses. You finish checking of the whole finances of last month's report and if you have completed, revise it again. If I notice a single point error, I assure you the management will come to know of all the mistakes you had made in every report of yours.' And they were many.

Anand's moment of excitement was ruined, as he felt a quiver of fear looking at the older man's eyes.

'Sorry, Jai sir.'

When the day had elapsed and everyone packed their bags for the day, Anand was still going through the new errand his colleague had pushed on his shoulders. He was frustrated because he knew about the elder man's wrath. Though he was their equal, everybody respected him for his wonderful work and conduct. Same was with Anand.

Sukanya and Jai walked out of the building as every other person got scattered.

'You shouldn't have been so hard on Mr. Anand, Jai sir. Anand sir is a very nervous type of person. He often mishandles things on his table.'

Jai shook his head, 'don't mention about those two idiots, dear. I have already covered a lot for those two. They are more adept at scratching their armpits than adding numbers. The chairman has a false sense of perfection regarding our department. I have a lifelong devotion to the management. I don't want to deceive their faith in me. But then again those two fellows have families to feed.'

Sukanya was touched by the elder man's love for his staff. He loved his department and didn't want anyone to suffer.

'Anyway, how's Lavanya?'

'She is very fine.' Sukanya blushed at the compliment.

'She is beautiful just like her mother. How is Ramesh ji?'

'He is busy at his work. And whenever he is home, he is always lit up by the presence of his son and daughter. He sings their praises so many that I bet even the minstrels wouldn't have sung regarding their monarchs.'

erosdon
erosdon
109 Followers