Of Lambs and Hunters Ch. 04

Story Info
Falling deep.
7.2k words
4.05
13.9k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
109 Followers

It was five thirty in the morning when Ramesh woke up from his sleep. He wanted to go back to his beauty sleep but was arrested by the excellent, innocent beauty of his wife. Sukanya was sleeping in her light coloured nightdress and was displaying the aura of her attractiveness at peak levels. She was just like an angel with her delicate, fine features. The light pink coloured nightdress, which she had donned was reflecting her peaceful, happy dream state, she was in. Perhaps, she was dreaming, he thought. He kissed her lightly on the cheek as though she was a two month old, sensitive baby. She slightly moved with the touch on her cheek and slid back into her stupor.

Ramesh had always thought he was lucky, in terms of Sukanya. She was like the pillar of support for him. She supported him in his every endeavour. She took care of their kids. He had nothing on his hands except his store to run. When his business was in a very weak state, she planned their financial dealings with a very deft mind. She even worked to tide over those tough times. But all the while, there was only smile on her face. She never reflected their meagre wealth on their kids. Thankfully, those times were over. Though, they were not filthy rich, they owned a house and were in the process of getting another. They still had their daughter to marry off. It will be another hurdle to cross, but he knew that with Sukanya by his side, he need not worry.

Along with that, she was an absolute delight in the sack. Though recently, he had been neglecting those duties, he had his life's best times, till a few years back. Till his daughter turned ten, he just couldn't resist the stupendous beauty of Sukanya. They regularly indulged in bedroom activities, but it dwindled since the last few years. He certainly had the urge, but wasn't definitely the spark, which was there earlier. He wanted to relive those glory days, but lack of time and his changed family scenario made him limited in those endeavours. He must also admit that he wasn't that good looking as he was ten years back. He was a very average looking guy and his hair had been falling regularly like a never ending monsoon.

He believed that he couldn't be the hero his wife once thought him to be. When he was young, everything was at his feet. But now he had to accept his middle age physique and also his wife's stares at young boys. Yes, they were there. Though she didn't do it on purpose, but whenever she went to some party, her eyes reflexively went to the younger bunch. He couldn't help but notice that there was some admiration for them. He had to accept this cruel unfolding of his future. She though composed herself and didn't behave in any bad way, he knew that she too had some hormones and all along with that their desires. His heart pained but he persevered.

Another paining thing was that though he was aging and becoming old, she was ripening to a wonderful beauty. She just was becoming more wonderful by the day. Her admirers probably just grew. He could see from the stares she got whenever she went out. At marriage events, people liked to talk to her. Some masculine brave hearts even tried to be something they shouldn't be. But they resigned in the way she withdrew. She was meek but avoided anything out of the usual advances from a foreign male. But he knew that she too was just a human and her hormones will go onto rule her middle aged ripe body.

He feared if he may lose her. If she sought any man, he would be at her feet at the blink of her eye. She could play any male with her delicate fingers and he would have to just watch. He really shivered if these things will happen to him. But he also knew that she would never abandon him. That last thought made him very happy. He kissed her lightly on the cheek admiring and lauding her delicate beauty.

But today was a special day. It was Sukanya's birthday. He looked how peaceful she was in her sleep. He thought of giving her day the best start. And he proceeded by taking the bed covers off her. Her ankle length night dress was covering her stupendous figure. Her wonderful hips and bewitching bosom prodded his tiny dick. He kissed at the top of her breasts, while she moaned with delight. But when he looked at her, she seemed to be in sleep. What was she dreaming? He pondered.

He went to her feet and kissed them as she shivered lightly. He slowly uncovered her nightdress by flipping it slowly over her waist. As he raised it above her hips, he noticed with pleasure the lack of underwear. Her naked pussy was inviting him for anything he had in his mind. He kissed her at the junction of her womanhood as she moaned in her sleep. He took the side of her buttocks in his hands as he spread her nether lips with his mouth and that's when Sukanya became aware that there was somebody playing with her dainty cunt.

She moaned as she felt the smooth pressure of Ramesh's tongue on her clit. She moaned loudly with the peaks of her pleasure flowing through her nerves. She clutched her husband's head in her hands as though she was urging him to go on.

She smiled to herself at the dream she was having before she woke up to the pleasant sensation of her husband knocking at her pussy door. In the dream, she was being fucked by a masked man, as she lovingly welcomed his strong, long cock into her pussy. She was offering her nipples to his eager mouth as she achingly arranged her loins against his for the latter's pressure. The dream was such a high voltaged fuel vehicle for her that she repented when she woke up. She thought the dream was real. She hoped that the treatment of her cunt at the hands of her lover's cock would continue but she was brought out of her trance.

When she looked at her husband's head at her womanhood, she was slightly disappointed. It was a reflex, when she compared her husband's physique to her lover's in the dream. But she composed herself in the minute. She chastised herself for thinking of Ramesh in such a poor light. He was her husband, the love of her life. The thought itself made all the physical urges vanish in a moment and she revelled in the pleasure of her husband's tongue against her folds.

She liked the way he treated her cunt like a machine to be played. And she had to admit that her cunt was a machine to be played. It played well even at the thought of good long and strong cocks. It got excited even when she thought of Ranjith's cock. The cock that treated her cunt with a harsh force sure looked like her lover's. She missed the way his cock head touched her deep insides. She was equally pleasured by her husband's tongue and by the thoughts of her lover's cock as she moaned.

Ramesh carried his onslaught on the little member of his wife's dainty pussy. He lightly bit it as she cried out a bit. He licked her pussy lips as she shivered in delight. Ramesh raised her nightgown over her bosoms as he played with her tits, pinching and kneading her breasts. Sukanya just welcomed the torture her husband was imposing on her body. She could take a lot more she thought, if the pain had that nerve wrenching orgasm.

Ramesh too generally got off his rocks by just thrusting his cock into her, but now, he wanted to give her pleasure on her special day. He bathed her cunt with his tongue and Sukanya writhed on her bed in pure happiness under his tongue. The longer the onslaught went, the happier she became. It was nearly fifteen minutes, when she noticed her husband was going in for the kill. He see-sawed two of his fingers into her cunt, as he caressed her clit with the strong force of his tongue. The orgasm, which was one of the best, Ramesh gave her, came down upon her like a flood and she had a long seizure of nerve racking pleasure with it. She moaned and moaned heedless of her kids waking up. She gave her guttural, raw cries of sensuous nature as Ramesh's prick vibrated with just the voice of his wife. Her voice was very soft and her erotic moans were more sensuous. She climbed off her high state in the next ten minutes as he watched his beautiful wife nude in glory and radiating a force of her strong sexual aura. He could only worship at her feet.

She pulled her husband for a kiss.

'Thank you, honey.'

'You are welcome, baby. And wish you a very happy birthday.'

She wasn't aware that it was her birthday. She smiled as the knowledge slowly dawned upon her.

'You remember?'

'How could I ever forget?'

She kissed him strongly as they frenched for a while.

'How was the birthday present?'

She smiled. 'I liked it. It made me wish I daily had a birthday to celebrate.'

Though she said it in an offhand manner, Ramesh understood something from her sentence. She liked it very much, that was plain. She was wishing for more, which means she was getting less from her husband in the bedroom department. The thought made him worry. Was she craving for sex? The way she was sleeping in a dreamlike state made him think if her hormones were really playing with her body. He was visibly shaken, but he tried to cover up with his smile. He didn't want to investigate her in the matter, as he would newly start an issue which he hoped wouldn't be there.

Sukanya smiled at him ignorant of the turmoil he was having inside his head.

'I love you, Ramesh,' she hugged him.

The words placated Ramesh a lot. Yes, their love was going to win over their problems.

He said, 'what do you want to do, today, honey? Anything special you wish me to plan?'

Though Ramesh said those words, Sukanya knew that they were said with no conviction. It was not that she thought Ramesh was being evasive regarding that day. She knew his compulsions. She knew how desperate he was to get the payment for their new apartment to get settled. He didn't even want a single day of business to escape as he felt that he would be failing in his mission to secure their future. She really felt for him as she pondered how much he was doing for the family. And along with that, she felt no attraction for her birthdays to be celebrated in a lavish fashion.

'No, absolutely not, you carry on with your work, honey. I have got to go to office too. There is a lot of work to be done.'

Ramesh smiled at his wife's understanding. But he frankly said, 'and you will be returning home early. I will be too, probably by eight and we will go to dinner at your favourite restaurant.'

'Is that necessary, Ramesh?' she asked him. She didn't want for their expenses to go over their planned limit.

'Yes, it is absolutely necessary.'

Her mobile rang as she picked it up.

'Oh, hi Vanaja. Thank you. Thanks for remembering,' she said softly into the phone. 'Yeah, we will go together today. Fine, pick me up at home. I will be late, but it's okay.'

Ramesh smiled at her. 'Lucky you, Suku, you still have friends, who remember your birthday.'

'She is the only one, honey. I can sleep some more, I think. I will be an hour late, as she is picking me up at nine thirty.'

'She is still working at that textiles mill.'

'Yeah,' Sukanya said, 'she is promoted as the manager, so, I think she won't leave it anytime soon in the future.'

'Alright, you rest, honey. I will cook breakfast today.'

Sukanya smiled at him. She liked when Ramesh cooked. He was a wonderful cook. Though she did the kitchen work mostly, when she was busy, he overtook the task and her children reaped the benefits. She pulled his leg often that he would do better as a chef in a road side eatery rather than as a business man.

She watched her husband leave their bedroom as she slid into the covers. Soon, a bewitching sensation of sensuousness crawled over her as the dream again suffused her brain with very explicit images. She pinched her nipples and moaned. She was really becoming horny for nothing, these days.

'Oh, these hormones, these hormones,' she sighed.

When she woke up at seven thirty and went into the hall, she noticed her daughter and son almost ready to leave for their college and school respectively.

Lavi hugged her as she said, 'happy birthday, mom.'

'Thanks, sweetie.' She hugged her back.

Her son was the next person. He was already taller than her, around five ten. She hugged him proudly.

'Many happy returns of the day, mom.'

'Thanks, Keertan darling'. She gushed over her boy, 'you are my best baby.'

Keertan hugged her back and teased his daughter, 'don't let Lavi hear you. She will seethe in jealousy for a week.'

Lavi responded, 'I am not a child like you, you idiot. I am not the one who watches cartoons.'

'And I am not the one, who ...'

'Alright, my dear little ones, stop it. I like both of you bickering as usual over each other. But give it a rest, once in a while.' Sukanya told them in a very motherly fashion.

Lavi brought her a package, 'look, mom, what dad bought you for a gift?'

Sukanya was alarmed at the package. It looked like a sari on her first guess and when she extracted the material from all the wrappings, she was right. She was alarmed regarding the cost of the cloth. It looked really precious. She didn't want Ramesh to spend money over her, when he could do something useful with it.

Just then Ramesh came out of the kitchen, 'alright, Lavi, Keertan, take your seats. I know you will love these chapathis.'

Both the children cried in delight and sat at the dinner table plucking chapathis from the plate as Sukanya took her husband aside.

'Ramesh, what is this? Why did you buy it?'

'It is a gift, honey. Don't you like it?'

She scolded herself for not even thanking him. 'No, no, nothing like that. It is great, wonderful, one of the best saris I had seen, but it looks costly. How much is it?'

'Leave it, Sukanya, I don't buy these daily, do I? Just wear it for today either now or at dinner or whenever you like. I don't mind.'

Sukanya shook her head. She didn't want to make the mood bad with her words as she nodded. She kissed him on the lips and said, 'thank you, honey.'

She felt a strong surge of love for her husband. He was being the right man but she wasn't. She was being slave to her urges. She didn't know what to do. Their children left early and Ramesh followed them. By eight thirty, she was alone. She started preparing herself for the day.

When the calling bell struck at nine, she had already showered. She wasn't surprised to see her lover when she opened the door.

Ranjith smiled at her as he walked in closing the door behind him. He could see the lust in Sukanya's eyes as she stared at him back with desire.

But he was astounded at how the sexy, innocent housewife was dressed. She was dressed like a teenager in contrast to the thirty nine year old MILF she had turned today. And she was very convincing in her new avatar. She had fashioned her hair into two plaits, each thick one touching the upper slopes of her breasts.

Her delicate features on her face were highlighted by the perfect make up she had applied. Her black, almond shaped large eyes were bedecked in the right amount of kohl, which made them bewitching. Her long slender neck was almost bare, which was a perfect foil to her feminine bounce of her motherly boobs.

She wore her daughter's t shirt, which was a little small for her. Though it was tight and highlighted the fact that her tits didn't have any support of the bra, which was evident by her dented nipples on the black and white striped cotton cloth, what interested Ranjith was that the underside of her breasts were slightly visible by the tight confines of the undersized garment. This was the fact, which made his cock tighten with fascination.

Her hips were narrow and delicate and bare, which flared into her womanly hips. It was a skirt, which covered her womanly charms, which moulded against her feminine basin of womanhood. Though the skirt started a few inches above her pubis and came a few inches above her knees, he couldn't overlook the tight, shapely thighs of the mother of two. Her legs were shapely and long and she wore her high heels finishing her wonderful, yet slutty attire.

As she stood in the hall of her home stating in bodily language that she was waiting to be mated, Ranjith smiled at her nonchalantly. But he knew which aspect of her attracted him the most that day.

She was playing with the large circles of sliver earrings, as she teased him with her eyes, smiling saucily. In shame she bit her red tongue, whose tip peaked out of her wonderful mouth and which was occasionally touching her reddish lip stick laden lips. If this was not the primitive call of the sex to the opposite, he didn't know what was. He knew for sure that Sukanya was panty-less beneath her attire. She was all for him to take.

'So, these are the ear rings, which you bought for your daughter?'

Sukanya nodded. She was too much in lust to talk and think properly. She knew her lover was going to probe her insides, not only physically but also mentally.

'You called me that day because these ear rings reminded you of me.'

'Yes,' she softly replied. It was so sensual accepting her guilty pleasures to her lover.

'I remember once telling you that they will look smashing on you. And I was wrong. You are more beautiful than I imagined you in these that day.'

She shivered at his compliments.

'So, you are waiting to get fucked by daddy?'

She moaned at his words.

'No, my dear busty babe. You have mouth not only to suck my cock, but also to speak. So, say.'

'Yes!' she shivered in delight.

'Yes what?'

She knew he was going to make it tough for her and that's what she liked the most about it.

'Yes, I am waiting for it.'

'Not a convincing sentence. But let me pass that for now. You have prepared wonderfully, didn't you. Is that all for me?'

She was fast in her reply as though she was almost begging for it.

'Yes,...'

'I have seen your challenge. Now, you too should witness my challenge. Or my reply for that matter.'

Ranjith started circling her as he witnessed her stupendous beauty. He admired her wonderful ass, which was generous and sumptuous at the same time. He patted her ass as though an owner thumps on his mare's rump. She was feeling chills with his stares. He never bored her. He was her best cure for the itch, the itch in her loins. Ranjith was really surprised by the transformation of the sexy wife for his pleasure. She was doing everything to make him happy, to make him approve of her, to make him desire her more. And she certainly wasn't failing.

He stood before her and said, 'and my dear babe, this is my reply to you.'

He unbuckled his pants and dropped them along with his shorts. There he stood baring his strong weapon for her eyes. And Sukanya was speechless. The long acquainted friend of hers was dangling with pride and she felt he had every right to be. The sight of the heavy sized and nine inched cock of Ranjith's never disappointed her. Her naughty smile, which was there till now, vanished, replaced by her lusty, longing stare at his cock.

She recalled her dream and she couldn't make an excuse that this wasn't the cock she saw in her dream. It was this cock which speared her insides as she welcomed the pain with open legs and with the sensuous, eager dance of her loins. She would do it anytime. The cock surely deserved that treatment. She salivated in anticipation how she could treat the prick with her wonderful mouth.

Ranjith looked at her lost eyes and his smile broadened. His chest puffed out that he was the real mate, whom the world had selected for her, she had selected for herself. She thought she could lure him with her bewitching beauty but now the plate was turned upside down. She was in his total control.

'Now, my dear slut, do you like what you see?'

'Yes...' she hissed softly.

'Have you dreamt about it?'

The sudden quirking of her head and looking into his eyes as though he saw right through her, made him understand that indeed she dreamt about it.

erosdon
erosdon
109 Followers
12