Of Lambs and Hunters Ch. 05

Story Info
Deep physical longings.
19.9k words
4.26
16.2k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

When Sukanya arrived at her office she got a surprise. Her office room had been decorated for her birthday. She didn't like if her birthdays were celebrated like that. She wanted them to be simple and welcomed if everyone forgot it. It was seven years since she had started working and was successful in the first three years not mentioning her date of birth. Her staff members referred her records but like many persons her birthday wasn't the right one in her certificates. The next two birthdays came on holidays. And the last one she applied leave. But now, she couldn't avoid it.

She thought her colleagues would have forgotten it. But Anand and Lakshman were looking forward to it. And Jai sir was also a well wisher for her and went on with the planning the other two men did. Though he disliked the fellows who eyed Sukanya with very kinky thoughts, he let it pass as he didn't want to throw spanner in her special day.

Sukanya felt embarrassed when there was a cake to be cut. She usually reserved it for her home and recalled having never done it outside. But she was overwhelmed by the staff's preparations and went on with the flow. Anand and Lakshman tried to smear her with the cake and they did too on her face, but while they wanted to take further liberties, Jai sir's gaze stopped them in their endeavours. They did touch her at every opportunity as she tried to withdraw from their hands. She felt her touches were innocent.

Both of them were jumping around her with Lakshman, the lecherous of the two, even grazed her belly button with his fingers. Sukanya suppressed a moan at this touch. This act was not observed by any other member of the staff. She felt her pussy twitching as she recalled the morning with her lover, Ranjith. Even the innocent touches of her colleagues were reminding her of her hunk of a lover. She smiled at the way she offered herself to her rich and dominant man. She felt her nipples tingling when she recalled how shameless she had been before him. She was never like that before other men.

But before Ranjith, she was a completely different woman. His thoughts inflamed her lusts like anything.

The day at the office proceeded with a very festive feeling as her office staff continued to make light mood of the day. She noticed how Jai sir was grinding his jaw against her male colleagues. She didn't like when they cracked jokes around her. She felt it was primarily because he was very protective of her. She felt very secure around him, though she found that her male office staff was only trying to be friendly and nothing more. They looked innocent around her.

After lunch, she went to fetch some files from the record room. The office boy failed twice to bring the proper file. She was going through the bigger stack for the required file, when she noticed Lakshman standing beside her. She was momentarily surprised seeing him and jumped an inch or two, but giggled at her moment of stupidity.

'Lakshman sir, I thought it was some other person.'

The fellow was looking at her with his lecherous eyes. 'Hmm, did I frighten you, my dear?'

He was standing so close to her in the dark, dingy and stuffed record room. There was a reek of summer stuffiness. Lakshman was little overweight and with a stubby face, he wasn't least bit attractive. But Sukanya never saw him in that light. She treated him with respect for being friendly, which, she didn't know, was on the borderline of taking advantage. He had been trying to get her into a corner since a long time. And this was like a godsend.

As with men like Lakshman, he had a very overestimate of himself. He smiled looking into her eyes and Sukanya for the first time became aware that probably he was trying to be closer than necessary. As her mind processed regarding his sexual advances, she started to gather that her opinion of him was rather very poor. He didn't even excite a single pore in her body. She turned back to her records and didn't mind him.

The man was persistent, 'may I help you, Sukanya?'

'It's okay, sir. I am fine. I will get the file, don't worry.'

But he wasn't the one to give up. The accidental brush of her navel during cutting the cake had emboldened him to a false sense of boldness.

He didn't hesitate in slowly rubbing his finger at her belly button as she jerked away from him and along with that gave a moan of arousal. It was a very sensitive part of her body and she couldn't suppress that sigh. Though Lakshman felt that she was moaning due to his mystical touch, the truth was that her emotions regarding her sexual feelings were very labile and a little fluctuation was making her reflexively think of her lover. Her sensuous and sexual aura was spoiling her core modesty. Her pussy twitched at the image of her lover's cock, which pounded her good in the morning.

But she put a surprised expression at her colleague.

He said, 'was that the cream on the cake? It looked to me like that right here,' he said again brushing his digit over her soft skin beside her cute belly button.

'Sir, please stop it.' She moaned.

But her sensuous moans excited him further.

Her colleague though was not a man of fashionable appearance, his touch was something that was causing her to fan her desires. The latest touch of her boyfriend cum lover had made her hot and bothered. She had come three to four times in the day, yet her orgasms weren't ebbing. They were just building up.

'What am I doing, Sukanya? I am just pointing out that there may be cake here, but I am wrong.' He touched her navel again with his index finger while she moaned yet again. But she returned his smile weakly as she didn't want to have a fight over this matter and to make light of the issue. She turned away from him as though busy in locating the file.

With a gasp, she observed, her co-worker's hand on her ass.

Lakshman for a moment was lost in the madness of this babe's wonderful ass. It was an ass he had admired since the start of the work, which was since the last few years. To touch this soft piece of wonderful flesh, albeit through a few layers of thin cloth was something.

She growled a low moan without turning towards him, 'please, Lakshman sir, you shouldn't be doing this.'

'I am just admiring the quality of your sari, dear,' he gave a lecherous smile as he again pawed her delicious rump.

As much as she wanted to push him away, the thought of his touches was making her relive the moments with Ranjith and she realized she was a slave to her memories with her boyfriend as she wanted them to run through her mind. She wanted her cunt to have that wonderful feeling it experienced under his hand.

Lakshman was unaware of this turmoil. But he liked the submissive nature of this sensuous lady. He ran a hand on her sturdy thighs and when she turned towards him to distance himself from his touch, he ran his hands on her bare midriff and on the upper part of her thighs.

She pushed his hands away as he looked at her with a dangerous look.

She wasn't terrified by any means, 'we shouldn't be doing this, sir. Please go back to the office.'

'Can't a man have the freedom to roam at the place of his work?' saying that he roamed his hands from the upper part of her midriff as he traced his fingers on her blouse along her side.

She tried to get away from his hands but he was insistent. Recalling her lover from this man's touches, she turned away from him moving further along the aisle to locate the document she was after. She felt the insistent paw of her co-worker on her ass and she was about to push him off.

'Lakshman!!' a voice thundered in the cold room of the records.

Both the man and woman turned towards the door to find Jai sir standing there and watching them with fury-ridden eyes. His appearance was that of a lion enraged.

Lakshman wilted like a weak flower and staggered away from her. He was shaking with the old man's look at him, which was boring his insides.

'I .....I ......I'm sorry, sir. I think I will get back.'

He scarpered from the room like a scared kitten leaving the old man with Sukanya.

Sukanya looked at the old man with guilt and embarrassment while the latter was eying her with anger. He looked like a wounded animal. Looking at his accusing glare, Sukanya thought the moment wanted an explanation.

'I don't know he was there, sir. I told him to get his hands off me. I told him, I swear..........'

But the old man's faith in her was already breached. With a long, forceful breath of disgust, he turned on his heel and stalked off.

Sukanya felt very sad at the turn of things. The old man was such a good friend and now he looked at her with such disappointment. She came back to the office with the required file. The old man didn't even bother to look at her. She felt some anger towards Lakshman, but she blamed herself the most for being so compliant to his touches. She shouldn't have had sex with Ranjith. Their fuck was acting like a flame to her lust. It was like she was on a sex stimulant or something.

She tried to talk with the old man with matters related with the office but his answers were curt, upto the point. He didn't even bother to look at her during these moments. It was as if she was something he didn't like to have around. He used to treat her like the darling of the office but now, he acted as though he wouldn't mind if she disappeared from the face of the earth.

Lakshman dismissed himself after lunch saying he had some business at his home front. He veered off from the old man but tried to speak with Sukanya, who didn't encourage him any further.

Her birthday was turning out to be such a gloomier day for her and she hated that. She decided she would give some explanation to the old man. After the office hours when everyone had left, she waited for him to complete his work. Jai completed his work and walked out of the office towards the parking area. Sukanya walked behind him and called, 'sir, sir, could I have a word with you?'

He stood at his scooter and not even looking at her, asked, 'what is it?'

'I want to explain about what happened in the morning. I didn't .........'

The old man gruffly replied, 'I don't know what you are talking about and I don't care about it.'

Sukanya shrank with shame at his anger.

'Sir, please, listen to me.'

'I have to go home. I have other business to mind. Should I drop you?'

The last query was a perfunctory word, he gave her just as a means of daily parting.

Making up her mind at that instant, Sukanya said, 'yes sir, please drop me off at home.'

The old man was taken aback for a moment. But he sighed deeply. He didn't want to talk with her but he sighed and nodded.

Whole throughout the ride, Sukanya wanted to talk to him about the incident. But the traffic noises didn't allow them. She couldn't explain herself properly to him as she sat behind him. And his behaviour didn't even change. Her hand for support on his shoulder made him uncomfortable. And she withdrew her hand. But he said gruffly to her that she can put her hand as he didn't want an accident. There was a caring tone behind his gruffness.

But at the same time, he made a stiff bearing in his physique when she touched him as a result of vehicle movements. As much as she tried to keep distance from him, her boobs touched his back and she shrank back in shame. Jai anyhow blamed the vehicle's movements and the rough road for these happenings.

When they arrived at her home, he dropped her and was about to go away. Sukanya said, 'sir, please, will you have some tea?'

'No, I am not interested.'

'Please, don't leave like that.'

'I have to go.'

He was about to drive away when she caught his wrist.

'Sir, please, don't leave like that. You are not even giving me a chance to explain. And please don't leave me like this on this day.'

Jai softened at her last sentence. It was her special day. He was making it hard for her. He nodded and followed her into the home.

When she handed over the tea, she told him, 'I am sorry about what happened in the morning.'

He was about to tell her that he didn't give a fuck about her actions when the sentence itself spurred something in him, 'if you are apologizing, it means you did something wrong.'

'I swear, sir. I didn't. I don't know why Lakshman sir acted that way.'

The old man didn't respond. He sipped the tea and was looking moodily at something on the wall, which was least bit important.

'What can I make you to understand, sir? I didn't have any bad intentions during this incident. I don't know what to tell you to believe.'

The old man looked at the wall not responding. His look was that of a person deceived.

Sukanya ran a tear as she said, 'I am sorry I disappointed you sir. I am really a very bad person. And I was wrong all the way even regarding the morning incident.'

The old man said in a low voice, 'you are not bad, darling. You are a good lady.'

'But....'

'I know you didn't have anything to do with the morning incident. It was that worm's fault. But I couldn't digest what I saw. You were looking so vulnerable, so tender. You were the same earlier too. But you looked very different today. I don't know why but I disliked it.'

Sukanya felt relief that the old man wasn't angry with her. She ran to him and sat beside him hugging him. She never did that. Jai was also overcome with emotion. He awkwardly patted her on the back as she wept a little.

'I am so sorry, sir. I hurt you.'

'Its okay, Sukanya. I will take care of the worm.'

'Sir, please don't. He is not that bad a man. It's his emotions probably. He can't control.'

Jai smiled at her beautiful nature.

'Do you want to see what my husband got for me?'

She brought the sari Ramesh had gifted her and sprawled it on the tea-poy as both of them looked at it.

But Jai felt something different. The way the lady touched him wasn't lost on him. She was exceptionally beautiful and the fact that he was still a man reared in him. He looked at the navel which was casually exposed by her while she was talking with him. Her navel was so smooth and so good not at all like that of a middle aged married woman. She was exceptionally beautiful. She was speaking so gaily unaware that he was looking at her wonderful navel. He was around fifty seven and he didn't know why but he was attracted to this beautiful lady. He knew that it was wrong to think in that way regarding women other than his wife. But he was feeling very differently towards this creature.

He was casually standing beside her as he slowly put his hands on her naked hips. She gasped and stopped her talking.

Her sexual aura, which was gripping her since the morning, started to shine back. She looked at him as he turned her slowly towards him.

The tender female before him was looking so innocent, so vulnerable and so weak. She looked like a lamb to him. He ran a finger at that belly button he had seen in the morning in the record room and was subconsciously haunting him.

Sukanya gasped with a deep moan, 'sir' she cried.

She looked into his eyes and she felt she couldn't control herself. Her pussy already started spasming slowly at his touch. They just need to touch her at her sensitive spots and she would be coming for hours together.

Through her transparent pallu, he saw her heaving breasts. He started massaging the smooth skin of her hips as she moved lightly against his touch. She was moaning at his touch but she didn't discourage him like she did Lakshman. She felt certain obedience towards Jai sir. He probably had some authority over her, she felt.

'You are very beautiful, dear.'

The lust ridden, fluttering eyes of Sukanya tried to look into his intense eyes with difficulty. But she did. He was running his strong thumbs over her navel and hips as she moved to comfort him. He hugged her as he made sure to touch his hardened member along her sex though they were separated by the folds of her sari.

She gasped feeling that hard protrusion. She recalled Ranjith's cock at the first touch it provided. She melted into his arms as Jai kissed her on the neck. He massaged her smooth back as she moaned with warmth and pleasure. Her legs were shaking with pleasure. Her moans of satisfaction made him slowly glide his hands onto her breasts. Though covered by a thin blouse and a bra, he felt how soft and supple her breast was as much as it was bigger. His wife's wasn't this big. This was an excellent and exquisite woman he was dealing with, he came to know.

She moaned against his touch, 'sir, what are you doing to me?'

He slowly pushed her into the bedroom and made her lie on the bed. There was no denial or refusal on her part to his advances.

He slowly said, 'take off your blouse.'

She was stunned when she followed his instructions without any negativity. She was almost eager to pleasure him with her boobs, she felt. She felt like giggling when she thought about the morning fuck she had received and was fishing for one more out of her marriage bed. The thought that another man would have the pleasure of her tits didn't any way make her feel sorry for her husband. It was the last thing on her mind as she even removed her bra without any direction from her older lover.

Jai felt he died and was reborn. Sukanya, the angel and the most beautiful thing in the world was lying before him with her naked tits out for display. He didn't know what made him do it, but suddenly he pulled this narrow hipped lady for a hug and started kissing her as she eagerly kissed him back.

She even tongued the kisses as the old man snogged her. When they detached from each other, his hands went to her soft, heavenly tits, the best he had ever seen in his life. They were creamy, soft, vibrating even with the light movement of her body. And her pinkish nipples like rupee coins were enticing with pencil rubber like pointy ends.

She writhed under him with moans as there was nothing she could do. Her panties were sodden with her secretions and she felt that there was more to cream the fabric. The lust in her was simply multiplying. She liked the hard hands of the old man, just like her lover Ranjith's. He would also press and knead with a rough hand like Jai sir did, she felt.

Jai liked the soft tender boobs of Sukanya and he felt he couldn't stop this heavenly feeling. There he was sitting on her marital bed with her under him lying and moaning under his hands. As he pressed his manhood against the wide basin of her womanhood grinding back at him, he felt how lucky the bastard Ramesh was to have such a randy housewife with him.

Looking into her eyes, he pinched her nipples, as she screamed with lust and happiness. She smiled into his eyes a moment later encouraging him to do further. He was imagining what other things he needed to do when the loud ringtone of his phone disturbed him.

Sukanya moaned with disappointment when he let go of her boobs and took out his phone. She could hear his wife's voice at the other end asking him where he was and why he was late. While he answered his wife, he felt how Sukanya was hugging him from back and kissing his neck in her throes of lust. He never imagined Sukanya to be a creature of sex.

He stood up from the bed buttoning his unbuttoned shirt and cutting his phone off.

'Sorry, got to go.' He said, as he saw Sukanya lifting herself off the bed. The lapels of her blouse were open along with her bra as her heavenly breasts were in causal display for him. She was looking at him temptingly.

'Can't you spare a few minutes, sir?' she said pinching her nipples and with a lusty voice. The scene itself was enough for him to have a heart attack.

He wanted to dive back to the goddess and do the deed but he gathered his leather satchel and started making his way out. He noticed how the middle aged housewife with a sigh of sadness buttoned up her blouse after discarding her bra onto the ground. He could see the transparent blouse showing her nipple. Her loose, thick hair was on one side of her shoulder as her casual beauty made him pull her for a kiss, which she returned eagerly. He ran his hands on her wonderful buttocks as she moaned and tried to tell him that it wouldn't be late if he stayed for some more time and have a romp with her in the bed.

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers