Of Lords and Ladies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will show you something else shortly that will feel equally as indescribable."

Even as he spoke the carriage slowed and she gasped, gathering her skirts and trying to push them down over his head. Reaching up he grabbed her wrist, easily forestalling her efforts.

"James is well-trained kitten. He will not open the door until I signal him and he is prepared to wait all day if necessary. We will continue..."

Having stretched her sufficiently to make ingress and egress possible he began sliding his finger in and out between her swollen labia, bending his head to suckle at her again, tickling her with his tongue as he did so. He felt her moisture increase around his finger and along the palm of his hand - wondering if it was reflective of her awareness that the Coachman was certainly listening to all that passed between them now. If so it was certainly an interesting development. Not only was the flow of her nectar continuing to increase but her hips had taken up that sweet rolling motion again that boded well for later events. He continued to watch her face avidly and knew she was close when she began to utter little whimpering gasps, periodically sinking small pearly teeth into her bottom lip. He was prepared, therefore, when her eyes started open wide, staring at nothing, and her hips and thighs gave several bucking spasms. Sinking his tongue into her allowed him to quaff her creamy honey as it flowed from her. She was clean, fresh, responsive and HIS - the feeling was indescribable and he had to exert rigid self control to avoid biting and gnawing at her lower lips. It was not time yet for that...soon however....he had a feeling it would be very soon.

"Oh...oh....oh Ronald.....oh......"

She had gone pale and then rosy - a flush of color that stained her cheeks, neck and the high crests of her bosom - and she was panting quite breathlessly, looking at him as though he had just passed her the key to the vault holding the crown jewels. Well, all things considered, perhaps he had. Taking the finger, still damp with her dew, he traced the bow outline of her lower lip watching avidly as her tongue tip hesitantly appeared......then lingered. Tasting herself for the first time - the taste of a woman on her lips not displeasing to her he noted. Making a special point of letting her see him lick the finger clean he did retrieve his handkerchief and pat down his cheeks to dry them, rather enjoying the lingering aroma of fresh pussy juice that wafted to his nostrils now and then.

When the girl's breathing had slowed somewhat he helped her to sit up - then to stand on shaking legs between his long thighs as he helped pull her gown back over her hips and down to the trim ankles in the neat boots.

"Ready now?"

She was still flushed rather rosy but was no longer panting quite so breathlessly and she nodded, her eyes not quite meeting his. Pulling the string to lower the shade across the window led to the Coachman, James, promptly opening the door and lowering the step - preparing to hand out her Ladyship. Ronald nodded curtly as he exited the carriage as well -

"You can put the team to bed for the night James, Lady Allys and I won't be going out anywhere else. Oh, and send a wagon and a couple of drovers round to her father's tomorrow to pick up the balance of her things."

James nodded his head in acquiescence and Ronald put the matter from his mind, knowing it would be taken care of. Entering the townhouse he noticed Allyson's eyes, round with wonder at the opulent furnishings. Pulling his Majordomo aside briefly he gave instructions for the evening meal, for hiring Lady Allys the necessary personal servants - or promoting them from within the staff if possible - and for arranging a competent and discrete dressmaker to be in attendance later tomorrow along with samples of her ready made work. Then, tucking his wife's hand firmly into the crook of his elbow he moved to the stairway....

12