Of Lords and Ladies Ch. 05

Story Info
Lady Allys gets examined.
3.5k words
4.48
76.9k
17

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bathing chamber, meanwhile, Allys was having developments of her own. While waiting for the list of supplies she had requested from the local apothecary, young Molly was explaining some facts of life - as she saw them - to her new mistress. Although she suspected they were close to the same physical age, Molly was, she knew, far and away the more experienced and worldly and it gave her a sense of authority in dealing with Lady Allyson she might not have had with an older woman. Allys, for her part, was used to being dominated by those around her and saw nothing amiss in her young maid's behavior.

"See Miss, it's like this. When the Master cums inside you, like he done, then we best be making certain to clean you up proper - can't have thy twat smellin' like an old fish mongers the next time m'Lord wants to get close..."

Allyson flushed several interesting shades of red, clearly visible through the lace of her new peignoir.

"M-m-m-my.....WHAT?"

"Thy twat mistress.....? Thy quim.....? Thy pussy.....?" After each interrogative Lady Allyson's look of embarrassed confusion deepened. "Thy cunny m'Lady. This betwixt a woman's legs that keeps a man so enthralled. Ye'll be wantin' t' keep it sweet and fresh for the Master won't you then?"

The slight burr and hint of Gaelic origins in Molly's speech patterns, while perplexing at first, soon revealed a lilting sort of rhythm that was both exotic and bucolic sounding to her young mistress ears. Still, the topic of their conversation was of such a personal nature....and so new to the little bride that she couldn't even begin to stammer a response, blushing and chewing her bottom lip mutely. At her obvious embarrassment, Molly was reminded quite suddenly of some of the 'new girls' the first time or two they had a man in their bed.

Reaching a comforting hand out to her mistress she asked gently, "M'Lady.....were ye a maid then when he took ye?"

Allys nodded hesitantly, her eyes huge and luminous in the dim light of the small room.

"Alright then mistress, if ye'll sit here on t'edge of t' bench."

Molly led the girl to the long padded bench, sitting her gently and loosening the satin sash holding her robe closed, folding it open and laying a tender hand on Allys' cheek. Gathering up some larger and smaller towels, soap, and a small basin of warm water she knelt by Ally's legs.

"Now then sweetling, spread thy legs and let me look and make sure he didna hurt ye."

Allyson spread her legs willingly enough, but shook her head vehemently in denial. "He didn't hurt me, Molly. Not one bit. Not even the first time....." She trailed off as if hesitant to admit more to her maid, but Molly perceived quickly enough that the bite marks and bruises had been left in passion. They might, in fact, be marks of possession but they were born willingly and possibly even eagerly.

Wetting a small cloth in the warm water, Molly ran it over her ladyship's body, admiring the high full breasts and the rose pink nipples adorning them. Allyson's nipples hardened immediately - responding to both the stimulation of temperature and touch. Gently examining the area between the bride's thighs she concluded that his Lordship had, in fact, been most considerate of his young wife. There was some slight prickling of rash here and there where the master's chin stubble had abraded the tender skin. Her entire young cunny was slightly swollen and red, but there was no bruising or tearing anywhere. Even as Molly examined her little mistress closely a bead of moisture appeared and rolled down into the dark crevice between the red head's buttocks. Molly watched it closely, her tongue tip barely touching her lips, and sighed heavily, closing her eyes for a brief moment when the nectar disappeared.

Lathering up the little cloth in her hand with a lavender smelling soap, Molly ran it over Allyson's body, paying special attention to breasts, armpits and groin. Then wringing the cloth clean she rinsed Allys' body once, getting fresh water before rinsing it a second time and patting her dry.

"Now m'Lady - next time we'll make a last rinse of thy cunny and arsehole with gin and honey. That'll leave ye smellin' and tastin' fresh and sweet for the longest, but ye should always check to make certain sure that ye taste sweet for his Lordship regardless."

"Wha....wha......how....?" Allyson's stammer was explanation enough and Molly was reminded again that she had been raised to be a lady - protected, refined and clearly unable to think such things through.

"I'd be pleased to check for ye m'Lady....or ye can put yer fingers in yerself and taste yerself on 'em."

Thinking that Molly meant one thing - by virtue of her explanation - Allyson was simultaneously embarrassed and relieved. "Yes, if you would please....I don't know that I could do something like that quite yet...."

She was, therefore, dumbfounded when Molly leaned forward, her hands gently separated the swollen ruffled labia, and pressed her lips to her new mistress' sex as her tongue gently laved the heated tissues. Allys wasn't aware of making any noise - and wasn't certain in her shock whether to push Molly away or pull her closer. She was, however, honestly flabbergasted to find her body responding under the other girl's ministrations. Her back arched and her eyes closed as she slid forward, pressing her cunt closer to the young maid's mouth.

In the far room Ronald set down his book. He wasn't certain what he'd heard but thought perhaps Allyson had called for him. Getting up from the chair he walked quietly to the bathroom door, his eyes widening as he pushed the door open. Entering the room quietly he closed the door behind him - neither of the young women hearing the click of the latch settling into place. Untying the sash of his own robe and unbuttoning his trousers he reached inside for his rapidly hardening cock - drawing it out and stroking it as he watched Molly pleasuring his bride.....and Allys responding.

"Mmmmm Mistress.....sweet as honey are ye....."

Molly's muffled voice drifted up to him on air perfumed with lavender and woman smells - his bride's particular cachet already becoming familiar to him. The less familiar smells of pussy and sweet milk obviously rising from the young maid. Dropping his trousers and stepping out of them he stepped over to the bench where Allyson now nearly reclined - one leg propped against the wall, the other spread wide and resting against Molly's side. Bending low he pressed his lips to Allyson's and she opened to him eagerly.....hungrily.

Reaching upward and wrapping her arms around his neck she murmured languidly, "Ronald, Molly has been teaching me the most amazing things....."

He chuckled, removing her arms from his neck so that he might wrap her hand around the throbbing shaft at his groin. "I see that my Pet. And I see you are enjoying yourself as well. It's a beautiful thing to watch, although Molly seems terribly overdressed. Perhaps you could help her rectify that situation Kitten."

Her gray eyes widened with astonishment at the suggestion but she nodded dutifully, releasing his cock and sitting up, her trembling hands reaching toward the buttons down Molly's dress front. Ronald wrapped his robe about himself and went to the door, abruptly ordering the rotund dressmaker and her assistants to finish their day's work below stairs and, shooing them from the bedroom. He returned to the smaller room to see both women on their feet now - Allyson still fumbled at the buttons but she was gaining confidence and telltale damp patches had appeared over Molly's breasts indicating not only abundant milk production, but also her own arousal.

Moving behind Allyson he dropped his robe on the bench, stepping close enough to rub his erection against the cleft of her buttocks, reaching around her to fondle her breasts and the damp curls of her pussy. She sighed with pleasure at his touch, parting her thighs slightly and he bent to kiss and nibble her neck and shoulder. Molly meanwhile had managed to get her skirt unbuttoned and once Allys had enough of the small pearly buttons down the front undone, she pulled the dress up and over her head, tossing it on the bench. Her breasts stood high and proud atop the lace shelf of her corset, the dark blue milk veins standing out prominently against her white skin. The girl reached behind her to untie her bustle and petticoats, allowing them to drop in a frothy pool at her feet and as she did, the simple movement caused large bluish white beads to form on each of her fat dark nipples.

"I...is......is that.....milk?" Allyson stammered the question even while reaching out with one hesitant finger to gather a pearly drop, promptly licking her finger to ascertain the taste.

"Yes m'Lady....." Molly glanced up at Ronald, unsure what else to say.

"Part of Molly's duties in her last position were as wet nurse," he interposed. True as far as it went, he thought - although far be it from him to explain at this point that Molly had wet nursed adult men and women and not infants. "I thought she might be useful to us in the future in that regard.....and the milk IS quite tasty and healthful....."

Allyson glanced over her shoulder at him, unsure if he was actually suggesting what it sounded like to her, and he nodded with good nature, smiling down at his naive little bride.

Allys turned back to Molly, licking her lips and flushing - either with embarrassment or with incipient arousal, Ronald couldn't ascertain which yet, but her trembling fingers reached out, tracing the purplish lines of the veins down to the swollen, turgid tips. Her own paler nipples equally taut Allys wondered what it would feel like to have your breasts fill with milk....an infant suckling from them. She flushed again, the room seeming to grow hotter as she remembered how Ronald had suckled her breasts last night and the feelings he had aroused in her. Unconsciously she began to rub her thighs together, but both Ronald and Molly were aware of the slight movement.

It was at that moment, when they moved toward her from both sides and she began to feel her legs weaken and tremble - feeling much like a deer must during a hunt - when the knock came at the door of the bathing chamber. A crisp, firm knock too, causing her husband to curse as he went to throw open the door without bothering to put on his robe again. She flushed - her head spinning at the thought of being seen naked under these circumstances but Molly seemed to have no reaction at all, simply looking curiously at the door when Ronald had flung it open.

"Dammitall Mansfield if this isn't important...............Willie! By all that's holy, what are YOU doing here?"

The man at the door was dressed in the latest ton. His hair was long and wavy by comparison with Ronald's neatly coifed and manicured locks but he was, all in all, a most pleasant looking young man. He grabbed Ronald in a bear hug before backing off to pump his hand.

"Word gets 'round quickly m'friend and you didn't think I could let the occasion of your marriage go by without stopping by to meet the bride and wish you well?"

Looking more closely at Ronald's state of undress and his still rampant erection -

"Bless me Ronnie, don't tell me I've caught you ready to bed the bride? Need a hand my friend?"

Surprisingly her husband laughed good naturedly and Allyson could only surmise that the two men were close friends. She was puzzled, but grateful, that with two essentially naked women in the room, the stranger had not even glanced their way once but seemed to have eyes only for her husband. Molly snorted quietly and muttered, "Great feckin' poof!" under her breath, causing Allyson to stare at her, missing her husband's first call.

"Allyson, I said come and meet my friend, Dr. William Madison." Ronald held out his hand and beckoned her somewhat imperiously.

Allyson approached hesitantly, her state of undress foremost in her mind. She held out her hand murmuring, "Dr. Madison", but neither man responded. Ronald's friend, Dr. Madison, glanced at her, then took a longer more appraising look, taking in her nudity, her disheveled locks, the creaminess of her skin and the number and location of the bruises and love bites she sported.

"Damme Ronnie, you really did just climb out of bed with the little chit didn't you - and robbed the cradle beside!"

Ronald's hand fell possessively over her backside, cupping and fondling her in a most disconcerting way.

The physician droned on, "I know you and I have had our differences on the topic in the past old chap, but seriously, after the handling you've apparently given her she's doomed to the hysterics."

Ronald laughed richly, "Oh I doubt THAT. You don't FEEL hysterical do you, Pet?"

Her wide gray eyes looked up at him, "No Ronald, I don't believe so."

He patted her backside reassuringly. "There, you see, Will. No hysterics."

"Still, if I can examine her for you...to be certain...."

Allys' skin pinked at both the question and at being handled like a prized brood mare - but she flushed positively ruby when her husband responded, "Certainly, in fact, you must have just missed the messenger I sent round this morning. I want to make certain that Allyson is as healthy as she appears, and ready and able to begin production of a host of heirs."

Molly, long familiar with both the physician and his habits, and with the practice of examining women, had already moved to prepare the bed - folding down the linens and laying several pillows along one long side of the mattress. Coming back to her Mistress's side she took her by the hand to lead her to the bed. "If ye'll lay down this way Miss. Put yer head on this side and yer arse to t'other side. Just keep yer feet on the edge o' the bed but spread yer legs then Miss. Dinna fach yerself, I'll stay by ye and hold yer hand. Doctor willna hurt ye."

Allyson looked dubious but obeyed the directions, casting pleading looks in Ronald's direction that he studiously ignored. The young physician removed his coat and rolled up his shirt sleeves, heading into the bathing room and emerging a moment later drying his hands on a small towel before motioning to Ronald and heading to the bed.

Once she was settled to Molly's satisfaction – her spread legs open and facing into the room with her heels tucked close against her buttocks – the dark-haired maid settled in next to her. Sitting snug against her side Molly wrapped one arm around the knee closest to her before clasping her Mistress cold hands in her own warmer one. Ronald settled in close to her other side, still ignoring her forlorn looks and wrapped one strong arm around her other knee as naturally as if he'd done this dozens of times before. She'd have been appalled and probably somewhat frightened as well if she knew how true that was, and under just what circumstances her new husband had gained his experience.

The young doctor settled himself between her legs, barely glancing at her but continuing to talk to his friend as he carefully palpated her abdomen. His hands were warm and his touch was firm but gentle and Allys began to breathe a sigh of relief thinking if this was the worst then she was being fearful for no reason.

"See here Ronald, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Look at the size of this clitoris! It's huge..."

As he spoke the physician had completed one portion of his examination. His warm hands parted her labia and she felt herself flush and tense. The arms wrapped loosely about her knees tightened and her husband glanced at her once in warning. She could feel the doctor's fingers moving over her sex, where until now her husband and her new maid's touches had been the only ones other than her own that she had ever felt. She felt waves of heat on her skin as she blushed, but even more alarming to her – as the doctor continued to stroke her surfaces, spreading her labia and tugging at her clitoris – she felt her legs begin to tremble as arousal unexpectedly took hold of her again.

Feeling her trembling against him, her husband was not displeased. He was, in fact, quite glad to know that the little thing was going to be so easy to train in this area. He was, however, somewhat surprised to feel a sudden surge of possessiveness and jealousy grip him. Forcing his feelings down for now he focused on what his friend was saying and doing.

"...It's going to be impossible for her to avoid the hysterics with a clit this size. Look, the damned thing sticks out like a little thumb – she's going to feel constantly aroused and be impossible to sate."

Ronald said dryly, "I wouldn't say impossible," and Allyson felt herself nearly giggle when one corner of his mouth quirked in a half smile and he turned to flash her a wink. "But what about the possibility of..."

The doctor waved one hand with dismissal. "With her hips and breasts there shouldn't be a problem, and she's certainly young enough. BUT, my concern is that clitoris... All the studies relate clitoral size to hysteria and hysteria to miscarriage and other birth disorders. She'll have to be tended to regularly. You can bring her by the office..."

"We'll be heading out to the estate after the Holidays," her husband interjected.

"In that case, this is what you'll need to do." Sliding two fingers inside her and allowing his thumb to rest against her clitoris, the doctor began to slowly, but firmly, masturbate her. "Fortunately, I don't have to do this too often anymore myself, there's a new device available. A machine that does the work for me. As many female patients as I have it's a good thing too – my wrists were starting to play out."

Ronald's attention had perked up, "Really. A machine that will do that?" As his friend began to explain about the mechanical device Ronald's mind teemed with ideas. He could picture young Allys bound to the bed, crying out with pleasure, while such a device drove itself mindlessly between her thighs, or the cheeks of her arse – or similarly but with his cock blocking her throat...perhaps even little Molly's twat nestled against her face. His cock stirred again, filling as his thoughts continued. He would, he knew, have to obtain one of these devices to add it to his bride's training regimen.

He was brought back to the here and now by the tension in said bride's body. She was, he could tell, attempting to restrain herself – the doctor's presence introducing an unknown element in their newly fledged relationship. Bending forward slightly he could tell from the nectar freely coating doctor's fingers and dappling her thighs and buttocks that she was near cumming and his arm tightened around her knee again, wondering just how long she could hold off under the circumstances. His shaft bobbed freely between his legs now, hot and rigid as he thought of, not only his future with Allyson, but also from seeing her at this moment, rigidly controlled by he and Molly, attempting desperately not to respond to the pleasure he'd begun teaching her to feel as the doctor drove her closer and closer to the edge. He ignored his young friend's frequent glances at his cock and the growing bulge in the doctor's own trousers. He knew his friend's preferences and was unable to share them, although he didn't hold them against him either as some might.

A muffled cry ripped from Allyson's throat and her back arched to the ceiling as an orgasm took her, despite her efforts to hold it at bay. The second she cried out William removed his hands from her body, wiping them fastidiously on the towel he'd carried out of the bath room.

Leaving Molly in charge of her Mistress, Ronald walked across the chamber with William, listening and nodding, despite his inner amusement and disagreement. Helping the younger man into his coat and settling it onto his shoulders he dusted at the lapels. William stepped closer to him, the back of his hand grazing the head of Ronald's cock and Ronald smiled ruefully, stepping back and away. His friend had the grace to blush in embarrassed apology as Lord Allensby retrieved his robe and put it on again.

12