Of Lords and Ladies Ch. 07

Story Info
Lady Allys submits to anal training.
2.6k words
4.56
85.3k
30

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ronald inspected the equipment Mansfield was displaying for him he was surprised to feel Allyson quivering atop him. Thinking perhaps that she was cold he instructed Molly to stir up the fire and add some wood but Allys forestalled him by reaching out to delicately stroke one of the shiny ebony dilators.

"These are pretty my Lo...Ronald," she corrected herself. "What are they for?"

"They're for your beautiful round arse, Pet."

She raised her eyes to his, searching his face for any signs he was joking. "We'll start today with this little one," he explained. "And every day or so we'll start to use the next larger..."

She bit her bottom lip...appearing more thoughtful than fearful, he noted, with no little surprise. Her fingers did not even tremble as she stroked the largest of the implements.

"They go...in me? My bottom?"

"Yes Pet, exactly." Reaching forward and below her, he circled her anus with his fingertip, observing with interest the gooseflesh that rose on her skin as her nipples hardened.

She nodded in satisfaction at having worked it out correctly. Blushing heavily she admitted in a murmur, "I thought so. It feels...I like it when...when you put your fingers there. But...I don't...to what purpose Ronald?"

"Because it suits me to do so," the warning note in his voice was unmistakable, even to his inexperienced bride. Bending his head to nip at her earlobe he added sotto voce, "And so that I can fuck your arse and bring us both pleasure."

The hard points of her teats seemed to swell even larger at that. "Can...can I...will it still make me pregnant if you plant your seed there Ronald?"

He chuckled at her question. "All sex is not solely about getting my heirs on you Kitten. More often than not we'll fuck for the sheer pleasure of it. But there will come a time, once you ARE with child, when we will not be able to engage in our pleasures in the 'normal' ways and we will have to find other means of enjoying our marital rights."

She touched the larger wooden box then. "And the clyster Ronald?"

"To ensure that your rectum is as clean and sweet as your pussy of course."

She nodded thoughtfully but he was surprised to note, as she wiggled a bit on his lap, how wet and aroused she seemed to be. "Will you be giving me the treatments yourself Ronald?"

He kissed her nose. "No Pet, but I will be watching to make certain everything proceeds correctly and that you're an obedient puss... Have you had enemas before?"

She wiggled again. "Oh YES m'Lo...Ronald. When I was little Nanny would take care of my bum...but when I grew up either Mama or Frannie the maid would take care of me. But Papa always watched too, to make certain that I was being a good girl and holding everything properly. Papa believes very strongly that a good cleansing once or twice a week keeps us all healthy and strong."

'I'm sure he does,' Ronald thought to himself, thinking as well that he hoped this phase of her training went as smoothly as everything else had until now. At the mental vision of her arse in the air - tight pink rosebud clenched tightly around the clyster nozzle with her moist pink sex open and dripping below...her soft round belly growing taut and distended as the fluid pumped into her...he felt himself stirring at his thoughts.

Turning to the young maid, "Molly, p'r'aps now would be as good a time as any to start her Ladyship's training."

Molly glanced at him with a knowing look, dropping her eyes briefly where his cock was beginning to thicken and grow longer but she bobbed an immediate curtsey. "If you'll come with me, m'Lady."

The dark little maid was swiftly efficient - padding the bed thickly with towels and preparing a basin of warm soapy water. Allyson climbed willingly onto the bed, settling herself face down with her head on her folded arms, her knees spread wide below her and the rounded globes of her buttocks in the air. Simply watching the procedure was making him hard again and he settled down nearby, back propped against some pillows - stroking himself thoughtfully and enjoying the feelings his hand was generating.

Molly coated the enema nozzle thoroughly with glistening white petrolatum before turning her attention to her mistress' bum. She applied another generous portion to the winking sphincter presented, swirling it professionally around the tight spiral and even pressing her coated finger inside - working it around to ensure adequate lubrication. Placing the ebony nozzle of the apparatus against Ally's anus she slid it inside her with apparent ease while the other girl sighed with what sounded suspiciously like pleasure.

The syringe having already been filled with the warm soapy water, Molly began gently depressing the plunger as Allys sighed again - her thighs easing further apart and the rosy lips of her cunny peeping open. A clear bead of moisture appeared and Ronald licked his lips in anticipation. Reaching out with his free hand he slid his thumb between the girl's lips which were opening and engorging as he watched, quite resembling the blooming of some exotic flower. Slipping his thumb into her cavity he rubbed it firmly against the thicker tissue he found within, causing the little chit to squirm and quiver while gooseflesh broke out over her arse. Her juices liberally bedewed his digit and he slid it out and down, over the swollen pink pearl of her clit, enjoying the sweet moan of pleasure she gave in response.

His prick was a swollen club of muscle now and gently oozing pre-cum. He continued to stroke himself, rubbing a thumb across the head and smearing the slick substance around the mushroomed tip. Allys' belly swelled with the clyster, giving her the sweetly rounded appearance of a girl newly got with child. The thought that soon it might be so caused Ronald's cock to swell and harden further than he'd thought possible and he couldn't wait until it was true.

Molly slid the shiny, black nozzle out from her Mistress' rectum and Ronald watched in fascination as Allys' belly roiled with the effect of the enema. The chit moaned again, pressing herself back against his hand, a moan not entirely comprised of pleasure as she began to cramp with the need to expel the fluid and her bowel's contents.

"Please m'Lord..." she began, in a near whisper, "Please Ronald..."

"Please what Pet?" He smiled at the nickname, picturing her, for a moment, collared like one of his hounds.

"Please...I need to...I have to...ohhhhh please..." she begged sweetly.

"You have to learn control my Kitten...You may shit when I say you may."

Sliding his body around on the bed he positioned himself so that she could easily reach his groin and his dripping staff.

"Make me cum my Pet, and then you have my leave to ease your bowels."

Continuing to lightly stroke and rub her clit and inside her cunt he watched in fascination as her sphincter tightened and her arse quivered with the strain of holding her release. Her warm lips wrapped themselves around his cock and he buried his freed hand in her hair, pulling her head down as he thrust his hips up and forward until he could feel the muscles at the back of her throat attempting to swallow him, nearly gagging in the process. Easing back for a moment he allowed her to take a breath before pressing forward again. The flow of moisture from her honey pot increased as he watched - whether in response to her need to release the enema, or her need for sexual release was impossible to tell. Her mouth was watering too as her desperation increased and the hot flow of her saliva ran down his prick and over his balls.

Giving himself over to the pleasure he was feeling he pressed her down, again and again, hard against his groin while she struggled to draw breath. His thumb swirled hard over her clit and he felt the quivering tension in her thighs increase. Finally, with a near roar of pleasure he thrust his hips up against her face, one last time as the burning pulse of his emission shot down her throat.

Her hands clawed against the bed linens as she fought to both swallow and breathe simultaneously. In spite of her struggle to cope she continued to press against his thumb with astonishing force until, with a gasp of astonished gratification, she tensed and writhed with her own release.

He smacked her bum loudly with one cupped palm, raising an immediate red handprint on the white globe.

"Now Kitten. Go and relieve yourself. Clean yourself well and Molly will place the first of the dilators..." he commanded.

~ ~ ~ ~

The next several days seemed to pass in a maelstrom of mundane to sublime moments. Routine dress fittings and appointments with the milliner took up much of the new bride's time. His lordship was equally occupied with matters of business and the management of his estate. Yet, there were times within each passing day...and night...when their cries of pleasure would echo through the house, causing his staff to pause and smile at each other in passing before continuing on with their duties.

Every morning Allyson would be subject to an internal cleansing, followed by the placement of one of the dilators. She would then be required to wear the device throughout the day, whether staying at home reading and sewing, or out in public at the sempstress' shop or beginning to make the social calls required of her new station in life.

At Molly's recommendation a personal sempstress was added to the household staff. One of the young dressmakers attached to the household of Molly's previous 'employer' was found to be quite handy with a needle, as well as being amenable to the direction of Lord Allensby in matters of his wife's dress and fashion. Ronald had noted with disfavor an increasing popularity of both joined leg knickers and the one piece 'combination' garment combining the functions of chemise and knickers. The new little dressmaker, Hetty by name, was quite happy to provide her new mistress with lace and embroidery embellished knickers and pantaloons in the more traditional - separate leg and open crotch - style. Ronald did approve the new style of crinoline and bustle with the French-type, 'Health' corsets which thrust Allyson's bosom and arse into prominence while allowing for a flat dress front and, with proper lacing, a waist he could span with his two hands.

Additionally, the young dressmaker created an innovative design for Allys' riding habit, also making use of the split leg style similar to pantaloons. The fullness of each individual leg masked the fact, when Lady Allensby was mounted, that her cunny and arse were pressed directly onto her saddle. Ronald was so inspired by this creation that he contrived, with the help of a saddle maker, to manufacture a 3 horned sidesaddle. The appropriately placed third horn slid into Allys' sweet cunny when she was correctly 'mounted'.

The first time Ronald had taken Allys riding with the new fashioned habit and saddle she had nearly swooned with pleasure, allowing her husband his first (longed for) opportunity to 'correct' his bride's behavior. He had had the foresight to order his carriage to follow them on their early morning ride through the park. The early hour had fortunately prevented too many witnesses to his wife's faintness, however Ronald took the opportunity, on their return home, to instruct his young wife on decorum and appropriate public behavior.

With Allys stretched naked over his desk and Molly standing by to restrain her mistress' movements Ronald explained the need to mask her feelings...appropriately punctuating his instruction with judicious application of his riding crop against Allyson's alabaster rump.

"I did NOT give you permission to cum..."

SMACK!

She jumped at the first blow. He'd chosen the riding crop deliberately and judiciously, knowing that it would cause no permanent damage, even though she might suffer a day or so with a smarting backside. He was discovering, somewhat to his dismay, that with every day that passed he was thinking of her less as his possession and more as his bride and his love. Always and only HIS...but no longer simply a thing for his use and training - more as someone he wanted to mold and discipline into acceptance of his world and its pleasures.

"You humiliated yourself by your behavior..."

SMACK!

The rosy stripes began to lace the globes of the girl's buttocks as she writhed and shrieked. Her movements as she fought to free herself from Molly's iron grip, as well as the appearance of her sweet reddened arse and the fact that her cunt was freely dripping honey down her thighs, all served to inflame her husband's senses. Allys' buttocks clenched over and over, tensing against the expected pain of each stroke of the crop - tightening around the mid-sized dilator firmly seated within the spiral rosebud of her anus.

Ronald had intended to wait another day or so to allow the girl to become accustomed to the last and largest dilator of the set. As he considered the vision she presented, however, he was compelled to change his plan. Tossing the crop to one side and grabbing Allyson's hips he rolled her over. Tears stained her face and she clasped her trembling bottom lip between her teeth to avoid squealing with pain when her bruised buttocks landed on the desktop. Pushing her legs up and apart Ronald thrust his length into her without further ado. He pounded into her pussy without apology or consideration, his arms bracing her legs up and apart. She tossed her head, tears continuing to flow freely as her bottom was repeatedly pounded against the hard surface of her husband's desk. Molly watched open mouthed, one hand firmly clamped between her own thighs while his Lordship fucked his wife.

Ronald could hear the slap of their bodies coming together and the juicy noises his cock was making in Allys' quim. Pulling the dilator from his wife's arsehole he stepped back and positioned the swollen head of his nectar covered cock at the gaping hole. Pushing forward he sank his cock to the hilt in the tight channel. Allys' eyes opened wide, her pupils dilating till the orbs looked more black than gray and she exhaled sharply - the sound less of a scream than a moan. Pulling back until only the head of his prick was contained within the tight pucker he drove forward again, and then again. He realized as he did that the juices from Allys' cunny were dripping freely down her crack and continuing to lave his shaft.

Ronald groaned deeply continuing to pound into Allys' anus while she began to utter her own, barely suppressed, moans of pleasure. Her hips began to lift and thrust, rubbing her wet open pussy against his belly.

'Begad,' he thought with astonishment, 'the little slut is going to cum.'

She wasn't the first female he'd bum-fucked but, as with so many other things, she was the most responsive. It might, he admitted, be due to the care he'd taken in preparing her, but he suspected that it was an essential part of her sensual nature to find pleasure in most of their activities.

His last conscious thought before exploding in her tight passage was how well it boded for the future...for their future together.