Of Love and Iron Ch. 00

Story Info
A submissive and her Mistress play before bed.
2.5k words
4.33
19.5k
17

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

0. Prologue

A blonde woman sat on a bed, breath whistling out through her nose.

The metal circlets wrapped around her wrists clinked as she shifted, trying to get as comfortable as possible with her arms held as they were behind her back.

Taking her mind off the discomfort of the rubber ball stretching her jaw, she focused her mind on pondering what was delaying her partner in this metaphorical dance so much.

Despite the ballgag, she found herself grinning at the thought that Ai might be delaying on purpose to build up both of their tensions.

If that was her intentions, the increasing stickiness to her thighs suggested that she was on to something.

From the doorway, an Asian woman watched Rachel squirm with a grin.

Spit shone on the blonde's chin, seeping from the holes drilled through the rubber ball.

Aiko Kai, simply Ai to her friends, found her own body responding to the string of saliva that appeared.

Her eyes followed it as gravity trapped the spit, carrying it in several long lines to coat Rachel's chest.

As Rachel's nipples tightened and grew under the touch of the liquid, Ai's own hardened further in response.

The blonde's head turned to face her at the sound of an appreciative moan, her face turning scarlet under the steady gaze locked on her.

A low chuckle escaped Ai's throat as she moved into the room, their eyes never separating.

She put her hand down on Rachel's mid-back, watching as she shivered under the soft touch.

Practically humming, she began playing slow, sensuous circles with her palm and nails along her back.

The rings began growing in size, growing ever closer to the blonde's shapely backside.

When her hands brushed along the long, golden curtain of hair hanging over the top of Rachel's back, she deviated.

She leaned forward to make use of her other hand, beginning the circles again from her mid-back.

Meanwhile, she worked her fingers through hair, luxuriating in the silky waves.

Between the slow massage of both her back and her neck, Rachel quickly found herself moaning into the ballgag as she reveled in the touches.

Grinning, Ai leaned forward until her lips rested against her ear, the exploring hands never pausing for even a moment despite the awkward position.

She pursed her lips and released a small sigh, Rachel's eyes slamming shut as her warm breath played on the shell of the ear.

Her left hand finally reached the shapely curves of her housemate's ass, and she laughed at how wet her fingertips quickly became.

"Warmed up for me already?" she asked.

Rachel nodded vigorously, her ass pressing back to receive more contact with the warm hand.

Giggling, Ai's tongue flicked out and she began laving a burning trail from the shell of her ear down.

Rachel moaned more loudly as she started occasionally sucking on her neck, though it did nothing to her mouth's already slow progress along the blonde's jaw.

When Rachel turned her head towards her, Ai pulled back some and pointedly licked her lips.

The fiery look in her eyes brought a moan from Ai then, her lips curving into a seductive smirk.

Her right hand tightened in Rachel's mane, earning her yet another moan.

"Mmmm... You look absolutely de-licious," she quipped in a throaty moan of a voice.

Rachel's eyes snapped shut again as Ai leaned forward and sent her tongue out.

She licked a slow circle around the ballgag, leaving a coat of her own saliva on every inch of Rachel's lips.

"And you taste just as good," Ai finished with a giggle.

Rachel's blush grew darker, and she forced herself to stare into the Asian's gaze.

Ai's index and ring fingers extended and she pressed down on Rachel's pussy lips.

A groan left the blonde's throat as Ai worked slow, light circles along her labia.

As her fingers became increasingly wetter, the Asian Mistress felt her clit rise from its hood to brush against her nails.

The sensation overtook Rachel, and with a snap she released a loud, wet moan.

Stars filled her vision, and she mentally cursed as her thighs were soaked, her entire body shaking from the orgasm.

"Aww, you're shivering," Ai cooed.

Rachel groaned in agreement, her body trembling at the sensations rising from her crotch even as the first orgasm subsided.

Ai leaned forward so her lips were once again on neck, just below the blonde's ear.

"Mmmm... Are you going to cum for your Mistress?" she asked in a tone that, to Rachel, was sex given voice.

"Mhmm!" she moaned, the gag not nearly muffling her energetic response.

Giggling, Ai flicked her tongue against the ear again, finding the red that was spreading through it fascinating.

"Only good girls get to cum. Are you going to be a good girl, Rachel?" she asked in more of that voice.

The blonde energetically nodded in response, her ass wiggling against Ai's palm in encouragement.

Smiling, Ai moved her mouth, burning a trail down her back until, finally, her mouth found itself in the cleft of her thighs.

She made a humming sound at all the cum she found awaiting her, Rachel's thighs shining brightly with her juices.

"Do good girls cum without asking, bitch?" she asked with a sigh that greatly warred with her victorious smirk.

After a pause, Rachel tensed and shook her head.

Her heart raced even more at Ai's tone, the moniker almost exclusively reserved for when she'd disappointed her Mistress.

"And are you telling me there's all that cum on your ass, and you haven't orgasmed yet?" Ai asked pointedly.

Rachel shook her head again, her stomach tightening in anticipation for what came next.

"Any reason you didn't try to ask? Even with the gag, you could've gotten it through," the Asian chastised.

Another shake of her head, and with an even larger grin Ai tsked at her.

"Naughty, naughty pet, what should I do with you, hmm?"

Rachel remained frozen.

Her chest heaved as she quietly sucked air in.

Ai's hand began caressing along her cheeks, the supple skin quivering under her touch.

"Bad girls should be punished, don't you think?" she practically whispered.

Feeling like a lead ball was resting in her stomach, Rachel merely nodded in agreement.

Smiling, Ai unbuckled the leather strap holding up Rachel's ballgag and slipped it free.

"Do you think you've been a bad girl, pet?" she reiterated.

With her whole body practically glowing scarlet by that point, Rachel quickly worked her jaw loose once more.

"Yes, Mistress. I've been bad. Would you please punish me, Mistress?" she asked in a voice several octaves higher than normal.

"Who am I to not grant your wishes?" Ai quipped with a giggle.

Ai quickly grabbed her desk chair and took a seat, watching Rachel quiver silently.

Patting her knee, she gestured at her with the other hand.

Without a word, the blonde rose from the bed and moved to take her new position.

If possible, she blushed even more as she bent over Ai's knees, her nipples brushing against warm skin as she moved.

Her stomach came to rest on Ai's slightly parted thighs, and she allowed a small smile at feeling her Mistress's cum on the tightened flesh.

"And to think, we could both be enjoying ourselves right now," Ai lamented when she noticed it.

Her expression hardened somewhat, and she began running her hands along her ass more firmly.

"Count out loud."

"Yes, Mistress," the blonde mumbled automatically.

Without warning, Ai brought her hand back and quickly swung.

Smack!

A dull sting immediately radiated through Rachel's ass, though it subsided into tingling warmth quickly.

"One," she moaned.

As the flesh quivered from her light swat, Ai switched targets and spanked her right cheek next.

Rachel's eyes widened at the fresh sting.

"Two!" she gasped.

Ai swatted at the same spot again, putting more force behind the swing.

Just as Rachel finished counting, the next blow landed on the other half of her ass.

Warmth began working its way through her brain then, her ass glowing slightly red from the impacts.

The fifth swing brought with it the beginnings of tears to Rachel's gaze.

When Ai spanked her a sixth time, her hand came away with a similar sting.

More interestingly, it came away slightly moist.

Grinning from ear to ear, Ai tensed her hand into a flat edge before bringing it against her left cheek again with considerably more force.

"Six!" Rachel gasped, her ass quivering.

Bringing her arm back, Ai struck her hand across Rachel's backside, sending both cheeks vibrating from the impact.

When the blonde counted off, she repeated the action, moving in the opposite direction.

There was a shrieking quality to that count.

Ai smirked at seeing Rachel wiggle her ass invitingly in preparation for the next hit.

Taking careful aim, Ai smacked her hand flat against her crotch, her palm landing squarely on her labia.

"Nine!" Rachel screeched, tears definitely welling up then.

With the tenth swing, she landed her palm on the same area, and Rachel's back end gave an enormous throb as fiery pain and pleasure twined through her genitals.

She screamed that count, making Ai glad their apartment was mostly removed from neighbors.

Rachel gasped in large gulps of air, desperately hoping to cool the fire Ai's hand so easily stoked.

The other woman looked down to see a satisfactory pink glow on the firm flesh, her ass quivering as if still waiting for the next strike.

"Oh, please, more, Mistress! I'll be a good girl," Rachel suddenly begged, willing Ai's hand back to her.

Chuckling, Ai ran an index finger over the searing flesh, her nail bringing a low hiss from the blonde.

"Insatiable. I can't call that a punishment, if you so enjoyed it, can I?"

Groaning, Rachel desperately wished that she had the handcuff keys so she could speed up Ai's delay to her pleasure.

"Maybe if you hit harder?" she asked in a coy voice, hiding her grin in Ai's thigh.

The voice sent a thrill through the Mistress, her thighs suddenly much wetter.

"Do you think that would work, pet?"

Rachel jerkily nodded.

"On the bed, then," Ai commanded.

The blonde moved on shaky legs back to the bed.

She almost threw herself down on the sheets, seeming unsure of how much longer her wobbling knees would hold her up.

She turned her head to watch Ai move around the room, grabbing up the pants she'd discarded on the floor what seemed like an eternity ago.

She slid her belt free and took several practice swings through the air to get used to the feel of the leather.

Soon afterward, she moved behind Rachel and looped the belt in her hand to form a large U.

Rachel's heart sped up as her Mistress brought the leather to her ass, placing several small, stinging taps to the flesh.

"Keep up the count, pet," she ordered.

At Rachel's nod, she brought her hand back and swatted across both cheeks.

A keening noise sounded at the burning that immediately spread through her body.

Tears began to fall from the harsh sting, and the fire quickly became liquid heat in her loins.

"Eleven," Rachel moaned.

Ai crossed back with a flick of her wrist, bringing a repeat of the sound from Rachel's lips.

She counted as her pussy began twitching, her ass jerking back and forth in invitation.

With each of the next six spanks, Rachel became increasingly wet, and her moaning mouth was open in a perpetual O.

Ai smiled at the heady smell of the blonde's arousal filling the room and the clear shine to her thighs.

With every moan that passed her lips, Ai's own arousal increased.

She swung the belt upward, slapping it against Rachel's crotch.

She was met with a breathy screech that sounded vaguely like "nineteen," and Rachel's hands fisted in the bed sheets.

Her ass swung quickly back and forth, her breaths puffing out in small squeaks.

"Are you going to cum for your Mistress?" Ai asked, her lips suddenly scant centimeters from her ear again.

"Please," Rachel moaned, her eyes shut tight.

"Please what?" Ai pressed with a giggle.

"Oh! Please, Mistress! Can I please cum!?" the blonde begged.

Ai flicked her tongue against the ear before releasing another giggle.

"Good girl. I guess it worked, after all. I'll make you cum, all right."

Rachel could only moan as Ai licked down from her neck, working slowly towards her crotch.

The second Ai's tongue touched down on her clit, the blonde screamed and began violently shaking.

Ai lapped up the juices, eagerly drinking down every bit of cum that reached her lips.

Even after the orgasm subsided, she continued licking, trying to clean every drop from Rachel's sticky thighs.

When another wave of pleasure began rising through her pet, Ai had to press her hands against the stinging flesh to keep her from bucking too hard back into her face.

"Like that?" she giggled.

Rachel's response was cut off in a loud moan when her Mistress's mouth locked on her clit.

Suddenly the bundle of nerves was being laved by a warm tongue, making a blinding light flash behind the blonde's eyes.

Ai's own arousal was quickly getting unbearable with every sound she managed to rip from Rachel.

"I bet you'd love to make your Mistress cum," she quipped with a voice she could barely recognize as her own anymore.

Rachel gave a particularly loud moan in response, and Ai wasted no time in slipping underneath the sub.

The blonde immediately began devouring Ai's pussy, her tongue quickly exploring her tunnel.

Ai whimpered at the sensation, and both women were shortly bucking and shaking.

She locked her lips on Rachel's crotch, and the blonde screeched when she hummed.

The vibrations rolled through her clit, and Ai found herself tasting more cum.

While in the throes of her own orgasm, Rachel redoubled her efforts and sped her tongue up.

It wasn't long before Ai joined her sub, reveling in having her own clit sucked on.

Finally, the women collapsed in bundles of pants and gasps, their chests heaving in their efforts to drag as much air into themselves as possible.

Heart pounding against her chest, Ai slid out from beneath Rachel and hunted for a bottle of lotion and the handcuff key.

Rachel remained immobile in a bundle of sweat and aftershocks while Ai went to work.

With the arousal fading, even as slowly as it was, the pain in her ass made itself known.

She winced at the cool, wet touch of lotion being applied to the reddened skin.

The cool soon overcame the burning, though, and a moan much less sexual in nature sounded from her as the sting began subsiding.

Once every inch of her backside was coated in the cooling liquid, Ai unlocked her cuffs.

As soon as her hands were freed, Rachel lunged at Ai with a grin.

They bounced on the bed with a deep kiss shared between the two, their tastes rolling around on their tongues.

When they got lightheaded, they pulled apart, though Rachel's arms remained locked around Ai's back.

"That was amazing," the blonde gasped.

Ai grinned at her half-lidded, dreamy expression.

"As always," she quipped with her own breathy voice.

Rachel hummed and slowly fell asleep with her head on Ai's shoulder, a hand running through her silky hair to help lull her into rest and wonderful dreams...