Of Love and Iron Ch. 02

Story Info
Some drama leads to Ai helping Rachel relax with a new idea.
5.5k words
4.75
12.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

II. Spark

Note: To make up for last chapter's lack of sex, there's a lot of it this chapter. Enjoy, and I look forward to any feedback!

*

Rachel quickly made her way across campus, not paying much attention to the world around her.

Her lack of awareness, as it would turn out, would cost her.

She passed by the large gymnasium building, briefly wondering if Ai was out of her class yet before continuing on.

Unfortunately, while she didn't notice anything around the building, a redhead in a cheerleader uniform certainly noticed her.

Sneering, the cheerleader, Annabelle, stalked towards the oblivious blonde.

When she caught sight of her out of the corner of her eye, Rachel stopped and spun to face her.

Some people couldn't be trusted at a person's back, and to Rachel, the cheerleader was definitely one of those people.

Memories resurfaced, and she fought hard against letting her glare form.

"'Sup, freakshow?"

Rachel silently stood while Annabelle took in her appearance, a sneer curving her lips at the sight of her makeup and clothes.

For some reason, Rachel found it far more annoying coming from the redhead than her classmates.

Her black and silver stood in vast contrast to the bright pink the cheerleader wore.

Where a small, black ankh rested in Rachel's left ear, Annabelle's ears were adorned with a golden ring and cubic zirconia stud each, the jewelry glinting in the sunlight.

For a brief moment, Rachel's mind wandered over the differences between her and her squad mate.

While Ai was shorter, she held herself with much more confidence.

While she could admit, if only to herself, that Annabelle was attractive with her toned muscles and fiery hair that matched her personality, her brain focused on something that, at least to her, was important.

Even in the short, very flattering uniform, she felt nowhere near the attraction as she did when seeing Ai, period.

Shaking her head to clear away this newest random train of thought, she focused on the angry brown eyes focused on her instead.

Turning on her heels, she ignored the creeping feeling along her spine and forced herself to walk away, wondering why she'd stopped in the first place.

Staring at the Goth's back, Annabelle's anger flared as she, too, had memories brought to the surface by the blonde's presence.

"So how did you come here, anyway?" she asked in a bellowing voice.

When Rachel continued ignoring her, the redhead gave a huff and rushed to get in front of her.

"It's a serious question, King. How the hell do you afford coming here? I didn't take you as a charity case, and it's been a question I've had since I first saw you here. This place is way out of your class," she mocked.

Rachel's eyes narrowed in response, a pulse of anger running through her.

Taking a deep breath, she forced it down and went to walk once more.

Annabelle wasn't allowing it, and moved in her path after the first few steps she managed to take.

"If you don't answer, I can only go with what my brain comes up with."

Rachel laughed at that before she could stop the sound's escape.

"You're under the impression I care. I assure you I don't, any more than back home. Look at me quaking in fear of what you can imagine," she mocked.

Annabelle's eyes narrowed to slits at that, her hands clenching to fists at her side.

"Are you calling me stupid?" she hissed.

Rachel's smirk disappeared, and her own eyes narrowed.

"No, I'm calling you unimaginative. It's a pitfall of programmers, at least in my experience, but it's not necessarily a bad thing."

Annabelle's ire lessened some at that.

"Did you want something, or can I go?" Rachel continued.

And it was back, Annabelle's glare returning full-force at the blonde's tone.

"You think I'm unimaginative? How 'bout this for imagination? I'm thinking I'll spread the word that you got your tuition five dollars at a time back home. It might not stick, but there'll be at least a few asses that harass you over it. Maybe even the prez'll catch wind of it."

Rachel raised an eyebrow at that, what little mirth she had vanishing in an instant.

"I'm into women," she pointed out.

"And quiet about it. Aiko probably doesn't even know, and you live with her. At the very least, having to explain you're a lez to every person that propositions you will get old really fast, I imagine. Maybe it could even get you expelled, if someone important hears about it and doesn't want the school associated with prostitutes."

Neither woman noticed Ai leaving the gym.

She, on the other hand, immediately noticed them, and more importantly the fight that looked ready to break out between them.

She stormed towards them while they remained oblivious.

"That is imaginative. Incredibly stupid, since I'd know it was you and would be able to sue you if any damages came from it, but imaginative," Rachel admits.

"Are you new to the rumor mill? By the time it spread out, nobody'd have a clue where it started," the cheerleader mocked.

Rachel's heart skipped a beat, bad memories rising forcefully from her mind to flash before her vision.

She was about to play it off when she suddenly noticed Ai, who looked pissed.

For a very brief moment, she thought her glare was focused on her.

Then Ai reached them, and put her back protectively between herself and Annabelle.

"Hey, Belle. What's going on?" she asked.

To Annabelle, her voice was the same as usual, a strange mix of energetic and bored.

Rachel, though, stared at her back at the surprising anger she heard.

"I spotted a freak and was giving it directions back to its cage," Annabelle responded without missing a beat.

Rachel's expression darkened, and she opened her mouth to air her own anger.

Before she could speak, though, Ai chuckled.

"Uh, Belle, I don't think you should be making jokes about people in cages, given your extracurricular activities," Ai laughed.

Rachel's mind wandered, and she suddenly found herself imagining Annabelle dancing in a cage.

It certainly wasn't something she found hard to believe.

A snort left her at the red glow to Annabelle's face, earning her a look that made her skin crawl.

"Screw you," she snarled at Ai.

Unable to help herself, Rachel let her thought out before she could fully wonder on the consequences of poking the hornet's nest that was Annabelle Vaughn.

"So if I got here on five dollars at a time, what's that say about your measly ones?" she quipped.

Something in the cheerleader's expression killed any amusement to be found in her witty retort, and she again felt what people described as someone walking over her grave.

Annabelle spun and stormed off without another word, a sinking feeling forming in Rachel's stomach.

"Thanks for stepping in," she said once the redhead was gone. "I was thinking she might swing if that had gone on much longer."

Ai turned to stare at her, a brow raised in question.

"And so goading was the best decision?"

Rachel's expression became more heated, and she stepped closer to her with a smile.

"I said swing, not hit. Only you're allowed to hit," she whispered.

Both women turned red, and the sense of foreboding was, temporarily, forgotten.

Ai took the last bit of distance between the two, putting her mouth next to the blonde's ear.

As her blush darkened, her domme personality asserted itself, signaled to Rachel by the low chuckle that sounded.

"My classes are done today. And you?"

"Me too," Rachel responded brilliantly around a gulp.

"Hmm... Well, no idea about you, but all this talk about cages and, were I to guess, you on your knees, has made me glad I'm not wearing panties right now."

Rachel groaned at that, her eyes instinctively moving to her housemate's skirt while her face felt afire.

"I would oblige you, if you asked nicely, I think," Ai laughed.

"Please let me relieve you of your discomfort, Mistress," Rachel responded.

The immediate speed of her response, along with the sing-song tone she spoke with and the bright blush on her face, made Ai grin...

As soon as they entered the apartment, Rachel pulled Ai into a kiss.

Moans mixing between their lips, the cheerleader pushed them down the hall towards her room.

When they passed the threshold, Ai gently shoved.

Rachel squeaked in surprise as she went toppling down onto the bed with a small bounce.

Ai quickly followed after her, pinning the blonde beneath her.

"You were saying something about relieving me?" she asked with a giggle.

Rachel rolled her hips beneath her, the buckle of her leather belt pressing against Ai's naked core as she did.

Ai groaned at the sensation.

The heat she'd managed to push down while they'd walked home came back with a vengeance.

Seeing her blush, Rachel's own lips turned upwards in a wolfish grin.

Getting her arms underneath her, she leaned forward until her face was close enough to smell the slight strawberry scent of Ai's breath.

"Feeling a bit hot, Ai?" she quipped.

"Having no panties and a hot blonde under me tends to do that," the cheerleader retorted with an easy, if heated, smile.

"And here I thought you were just saying that to get me going," Rachel laughed.

Ai laughed as her face lowered, her lips a twitch away from Rachel's.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" she panted.

Rachel felt her thighs getting wet at her Mistress's tone, and she crossed the last bit of space needed.

Their lips connected in a searing kiss.

A hand pressed against the hem of Ai's skirt, and a shiver ran through them both from the contact.

"Don't mind if I do," she gasped once their mouths separated.

Ai's response was interrupted by a moan as Rachel's hand slipped higher, nails lightly brushing against her wet skin in its exploration.

As her fingers danced higher and higher along Ai's leg, the cheerleader's breathing became heavier.

When an index finger slipped along the curve of her leg to reach her inner thigh, Ai felt her heart began beating against her chest like a drum.

Rachel giggled at the noticeable wet spot growing on Ai's skirt, and slowed her hand's pace to draw out the torture just a bit longer.

When Ai realized what was happening, she buried her face in the crook of Rachel's neck and groaned.

"Don't keep your Mistress waiting," she moaned.

Her breath on the blonde's neck brought a shiver through her, her belt once again brushing against exposed leg.

In her excitement, her hand moved of its own accord to the top of Ai's inner thigh.

Her fingertips found themselves pressing against smooth, wet skin, and the blonde's face flushed darker red.

"Well? Was I bluffing?" Ai laughed.

Her tongue flicked out to taste Rachel's neck, and the blonde's eyes snapped shut at the sensation.

"No, Mistress," she gasped.

She squeaked in surprise when, using her closed eyes as an opportunity, her other arm was pulled from beneath her.

They fell to the bed, and the indignant sound she had been about to make was cut off by soft lips.

Her moan vibrated through the kiss, and when a tongue lapped at her lips, hungrily demanding access, Rachel gladly accepted.

While she explored Rachel's mouth with her tongue, Ai pulled the captured hand up to her chest.

At the feeling of her nipples poking against her flattened palm through the dress, Rachel moaned again.

Ai grinned into the kiss, her heart hammering away at the feelings running through her.

When spots began dancing in her vision, she unwillingly broke the kiss, though she moved no further than that.

"Did I say panties? I meant underwear," she laughed.

"You planned this," Rachel pointed out with a small smirk.

"And if I did?" the cheerleader laughed, arcing an eyebrow in challenge.

"I'll just have to work to meet Mistress's expectations, then."

Her hand reached Ai's pussy then, and the cheerleader moaned as two fingers curved upwards inside of her, the entry incredibly easy from the building juices already there.

While her middle and ring fingers slowly worked back and forth inside Ai, she put the rest of her hand to use.

Her palm pressed firmly against the wet mound, and as she began slowly rubbing against her clit, Ai started shivering against her.

Her other hand eagerly toyed with Ai's breasts, her nipples pressing further out from the dress as she continued manipulating them.

The heat became too much, and Ai gave a loud moan as she came on Rachel's fingers.

With a huff, she grabbed the hem of her dress and tore it quickly over her head, exposing herself fully to Rachel's touch.

The blonde giggled as cum began pooling on her jeans, feeding her own arousal underneath.

"You must've been thinking about this all day, huh?" she laughed.

"M-Maybe," Ai admitted with a brilliant blush.

At the musical laughter her comment received, the cheerleader's eyes narrowed and her lips curved in a sultry grin.

Leaning closer to Rachel, she brought her own hands along her chest, reveling in the feel of a bra through the cotton under her hands.

"Why am I the only one naked, hmm?" she mused.

Not needing to be told twice, Rachel quickly began fumbling with her belt.

While she slipped it free, Ai's hands slipped beneath the edge of her shirt and, slowly, her palms began ascending her torso.

The shirt followed her journey, bunching around her hands to expose the blonde's quivering stomach.

As soon as her belt was open, Rachel wasted no time freeing herself from her jeans.

The denim was tight, and she found herself twitching in her efforts to move them down from her hips.

Her squirming beneath Ai alerted the cheerleader, and she smiled.

"Do you want me to help you with that?"

"Mmmm... Yes, please, Mistress," Rachel moaned.

Ai grabbed onto the waistband and began slipping them down the expanse of Rachel's legs.

She laid kisses down the blonde's stomach as she moved, leaving no skin untouched from her lips.

Rachel squirmed more with each kiss, and she barely recognized that her jeans were gone by the time Ai finished pulling them down.

Her movements jerky, Ai returned to her torso and finished removing her shirt.

She flicked at a nipple through her silver, silky bra, causing Rachel to buck up into her.

Her knee slid forward, pressing firmly into Rachel's groin.

At the wet feeling on her leg, she smiled and pressed her lips to the blonde's neck.

"Feeling good, pet?"

A whimper was her answer, Rachel too focused on grinding her hips against Ai's knee to come up with anything more coherent.

"I think I want to try something new today. All that talk about cages gave me an idea. What do you think?"

"C-Can I cum first? Please?" Rachel whimpered.

Ai giggled at her eagerness.

Of course, they hadn't come across a new thing yet that they both hadn't thoroughly enjoyed.

"Hmm... That wasn't very convincing," she quipped.

"Please, can I c-cum for you?" Rachel groaned.

Grinning, Ai took a handhold in her blonde hair and brought her face close.

She licked a fiery, wet trail from Rachel's jaw upward, until her mouth came to rest at her ear.

She lightly nibbled on the lobe as she continued her knee's grinding, until Rachel began bucking her ass off the bed to maintain the touch.

Ai's hand abruptly struck Rachel's cheek, just hard enough to sting her into paying attention.

Using the same hand to lightly trace circles along the impact, she smirked into the blonde's glazed expression.

"That was better, but it still didn't make me believe you really want it. I only want to let you cum for me if you're desperate for it tonight," she giggled.

Rachel's eyes snapped closed, and her mind shut off in the face of the building, torturous pressure in her pussy.

"P-Please, Mistress, make me cum for you! It feels too good, and I-I don't think I can h-hold it back much longer, Mistress. I-I'll pa-pay the ooh f-favo-or b-back, I'll eat you until you're unconscious," she babbled, her whole body jerking to follow Ai's touches.

"I think that can be arranged," her Mistress said with a chuckle.

Her head was between Rachel's legs the next moment, her lips tugging the silky obstruction down with haste.

"Ready?"

Rachel moaned at the puff of breath on her pussy, her thighs getting moister still from the single word.

Taking the sound as acceptance, Ai crossed the distance.

Her tongue made slow circuits around Rachel's labia, burning a wet trail along the skin.

Tasting the cum on her tongue, she locked her lips on her core and began lightly sucking.

Her mouth slowly made another circuit that way, curving around until she reached Rachel's clit.

Smiling against her, Ai clamped her lips tight and began sucking on the bundle of nerves.

"Be a good girl and cum, right now," she ordered around the clit.

The blonde bucked violently and let a screech free, her hips vibrating against Ai's face.

Ai eagerly lapped at Rachel's pussy, drinking in every trace of her cum that she could.

When Rachel's cries subsided to gasps, Ai separated from her.

Licking her lips, she moved up to put their faces level, her chin shining wetly.

Smiling up at her Mistress, Rachel coiled her hand around her neck.

"Thank you, Mistress."

Ai trailed a hand along her jaw, smiling when the blonde's eyes closed and her body quivered.

"Good girls deserve rewards, naturally. Now, then, about my idea?"

"Whatever you want," Rachel moaned.

"Good to hear."

She gave her a quick kiss before Ai ran to her closet, and what they'd dubbed the treasure chest that hid within.

Rachel let herself fully enjoy the view of Ai bent over as she rummaged through the box.

It was an unspoken rule that, in her own best interest, Rachel wasn't to look inside of the box, reserved for the various implements they used in their sessions.

When she'd asked Ai in the past why, she'd gotten the impression that there were things in it that Ai wanted to keep secret until special occasions.

While wondering if this was such a time, Ai finished her hunt and made a satisfied sound.

When she turned back to Rachel, she was holding a thin, black leather collar in one hand and a long, coiled chain in the other.

Rachel felt herself turning red as a suspicion on Ai's idea began to take form.

She noticed, much to her delight, that Ai was slightly nervous, a cute blush coloring her own face and torso.

When she reached Rachel, Ai put the tools down on the bed at her side, catching her gaze.

"I feel like it's going to be an educational day," Rachel quipped.

Her humor relaxed Ai somewhat, and she smiled at the blonde.

"Uh, yeah, I kinda' didn't think about some stuff until after I'd turned around," Ai admitted sheepishly.

Rachel brought her hand up to Ai's neck, quickly running her hand through her choppy black and red mane.

"I love learning new things. And you're always such a great teacher."

While it was a definite break in the mood, Ai found herself embarrassed beyond belief.

The idea had seemed great when she had it, but she realized as Rachel caressed her that, once informed, it could possibly scare Rachel off entirely.

Blushing, she took a deep breath and forged ahead, hoping for the best.

"Okay, so collars can be, um, kind of a big thing. They can also be like the other things we've done, just a way to have a lot of fun without too much seriousness involved. But, uh, knowing you and the club back home, it'd be pretty dumb of me to just put a collar on you and not explain anything."

Noticing the Asian's discomfort, Rachel put her other hand to use as well, lightly caressing her hip while she toyed with her hair.

12