Of Love and Iron Ch. 03

Story Info
The reminiscing couple are unwise to a scheming cheerleader.
4.6k words
4.77
12.4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

III. Discovery

Note: Another non-erotic chapter. Originally, it wasn't, but for the length of the chapter, I decided to split it into two chapters. Hopefully the next scene will more than make up for it.

Women talked amongst themselves in the locker room.

Ai hummed to herself quietly as she moved back to her locker, her backpack releasing rattling noises as she moved.

She silently cursed her animation teacher, and his penchant for keeping students late.

While it normally didn't cause her much trouble, she really wished she'd had the time to run her backpack home.

Leaving her things in a locker, even locked, while she was in the gym doing practice always made her anxious.

Even though the room was locked from anyone but the cheerleaders practicing while they worked, the idea that her things were unprotected was always present.

That she hadn't thought to take her supplies for Rachel's gift out of her bag made the concern that much more embarrassing.

She moved to the emptiest row of lockers in the room, hoping that it'd make her things that much safer.

In her daze, she didn't notice Annabelle glaring at her from the end of her row of lockers.

Annabelle, on the other hand, noticed when she gave her bag a nervous glance after she'd finished changing.

An idea formed in the redhead's mind, and she slipped around the corner to finish changing herself without alerting Ai to her presence.

She didn't know if it was just her imagination, but Annabelle found herself wondering at the reason behind her squad mate's nervousness.

Remembering the humiliation her words caused the previous day, Annabelle found herself hoping it was something embarrassing.

While nowhere near as bad as the ideas rolling around to get back at the Goth, she nonetheless didn't take Ai's defense of her as anything but the insult that she thought it was.

She didn't expect her to jump in and help her haze her housemate, but that she'd been on Rachel's side pissed Annabelle off to no end.

Ugly memories arose, and her eyes narrowed to slits as she pondered again on whether to go through with her threat.

Ai remained oblivious to the redhead's ire, cursing as she realized she'd forgotten her lock.

It was, again, something that she normally wouldn't have paid much attention to.

That day, though, she found herself really wishing she'd had the time to run home.

The sound of a locker closing snapped Annabelle out of her thoughts, and she slowly slinked around the corner to avoid being seen by Ai.

Once Ai was in the front of the room, chatting with some of her teammates, Annabelle moved to her locker.

Casting a quick look around herself, she pressed up as slowly as possible.

The metal door slid free without so much as a squeak, and Annabelle took in what lay inside.

Under a frilly blue shirt and a pair of jeans, her backpack lay partially hidden.

Wondering if she'd thought it would hide her bag better if someone took a look, Annabelle chuckled to herself before taking her phone out.

Snapping a picture of the exact placement of the clothes, she lifted them up and pulled the small, black bag free.

The door to the gym opened, and suddenly she found herself in a totally silent room.

Holding her breath, she waited to make sure she was really alone.

When a full minute had gone by without any sound, her lungs forced her to pull new air in.

The zipper slipping free was obnoxious in the silence, and then Annabelle was shamelessly looking for anything to embarrass Aiko.

Shuffling the items around, Annabelle spotted the open drawing pad at the bottom of the bag and grinned.

As soon as she lifted it up, she began reading Ai's neat handwriting mixed with multiple notes to self, the letters forming a much better picture than she'd hoped.

Happy birthday, Rachel!

Before you open the box, there're some things that I need to say that, if I tried to say out loud I'd probably end up having verbal diarrhea and screwing up. You could open the box now, I guess, but that'd probably just confuse you, without reading this first.

Thank you! I want to start by thanking you. If you hadn't appeared answered my ad, I would have been on the streets. Well, maybe not, but I would definitely have had to move to someplace far less convenient for going to school. After moving here with Alex, it could've been ugly suddenly living with someone I'd never met before.

So thank you, for being such a great housemate and friend for the last year.

I thought that I'd celebrate in a way that wasn't just the usual stuff, so I thought I'd make this an exciting one for you. I know we kinda' went out of the usual process with all this, so keep in mind that I'm asking this not as your Mistress, but just as Ai.

While our sessions are the best thing that happened to me in a long time, I've recently been enjoying them more than how I did when we first started. I thought it was just the escalating things and trying a lot of different things that were doing it, but then I started enjoying just having you around, almost as much.

Too creepy!

So, despite how fun things are, I've recently been thinking maybe I'm enjoying them too much. I started enjoying just having you around almost as much the sex. Trust me, that's saying great things about you, not bad things about the sessions. (Too cheesy?)

So I started thinking, and I realized that I'm starting to act like Alex when he was starting to get serious about Laura. I swear I'm not trying to get too cheesy, or to scare you off. If you don't want anything more than staying in the apartment and going back to just being friends, while I won't enjoy it, I'll understand it.

I just wrote this to make you aware of this, since it's been driving me insane. And it'd be unfair to keep going like we have been while not letting you know that it could be getting serious. You don't have to answer right away. I want you to seriously think about things. If you decide after soul-searching that you'd like to date-

Think of better way of asking!

Annabelle lifted her eyes from the page, her face glowing nearly bright enough to match her hair.

Several things were running through the cheerleader's mind as she reread the letter.

Evidently, saying that Rachel probably kept her roomy in the dark about her liking women had been more wrong than she thought possible.

Much more interesting was the "Mistress" bit.

She wasn't surprised that Rachel was into that kind of thing, after the stories she'd managed to get from a very drunken Zoe about her escapades with the blonde back home.

That Ai was into it was much more surprising.

She'd heard stories ever since she'd met Ai about her father, Bochi Kai.

From everything she knew, Ai was very much striving to be the opposite of the party-nut rockstar in every way except for being artistic.

If she was getting freaky with Rachel, though, her theory on that was clearly wrong.

Giggling, Annabelle snapped a few photos of the letter with her phone.

She may have just found a way to get back at them both.

A memory surfaced as she finished her impromptu photo session, and her smirk morphed into an ugly expression.

"If it's Rachel, this'll probably be better for Ai in the long run, anyway," she growled to no one.

Shaking her head in disgust, she bent down to get Ai's things back in order.

Before she slipped the book back into the bag, though, a thought occurred to her and she began flipping through the numerous pages before the one containing the letter.

With each page she flipped, her eyes grew wider and wider open, her face turning almost pure scarlet.

Annabelle had only ever seen Ai's short movie projects when she'd deigned to join the other cheerleaders and humor her.

Her assumption that Ai couldn't draw was shattered with each page.

More importantly, the subject of each image became more and more detailed.

While she wouldn't have been able to accurately guess what most of the items drawn were before, Ai's letter allowed her to fully discern the various bondage tools she found illustrated.

Annabelle wondered on why she hadn't decided to be a fashion designer, with the amount of incredible detail she'd put into the corsets, collars, and restraints she found drawn.

What was disturbing, though, was that each and every one had a model drawn under them that resembled, in great likeness, Rachel King.

She'd never pondered what the blonde looked like naked, but she felt with each drawing like she was being forced to imagine it.

Blushing, she started snapping more photos, going through the images while trying to will her face back to a normal skin tone.

Finally, she finished up, and as she slipped Ai's clothes back into perfect position, a giggle left her throat.

She was going to save Ai some pain, even as she screwed Rachel back with interest.

A brief thought on whether Zoe would approve of the plan appeared to dampen her giddiness, but with a shake of her head, she shoved the thought down.

When she showed up in the gym, spouting an excuse for being late, none of her squad mates questioned it.

She held off on grinning through the entire practice, but just barely...

Ai sat at her desk, humming a soft tune to herself as she worked.

The scenes came to life in the video editor, bringing an even bigger smile to her lips.

Seeing everything the way she wanted, she gave a satisfied nod to herself and popped the CD at her elbow into the computer.

As the video began rendering to the disc, she brought her letter closer to her side and got to work on typing it out.

With the more she typed and edited her sincere words, the more she blushed.

She wondered on how Rachel would react.

While she knew how she felt, or was at least beginning to suspect on it, she only had a guess on what Rachel would think about being asked out.

A thoughtful frown on her face, she found her mind wandering before she could put any effort into focusing...

Ai stared at the box in her hands.

Looking up at her grinning brother, she raised an eyebrow in question.

"You're buttering me up for something, Al," she quipped.

Grinning sheepishly, Alex's eyes moved up to the roof.

"No easy way to tell you this. I'm, uh, moving out at the end of next month."

Ai's smile dropped in an instant, her heart skipping a beat.

"What!?"

"Okay, that sounded bad. Let me back up," he quickly responded upon seeing her shocked expression. "Laura and I have been getting serious lately."

"I noticed," Ai quipped as her heart started calming down.

When she'd first met her brother's girlfriend, she'd known right away how serious Alex was about her.

That she'd hit it off immediately with the good doctor made it that much better, and she'd gotten to know her quite well in the two years she'd known her.

Thinking on it, she should have seen the new development coming sooner or later.

That didn't stop her mind from running at Mach 5, though.

Seeing the expression on her face, Alex put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"I mean really serious, Ai. Marriage and stuff really isn't my style, but we were talking recently."

"Whoa, you are serious," Ai laughed. "Don't let Bo hear you talk like that. He might send you to whatever the party equivalent of boot camp is."

He winced at the tone to her voice.

They'd met under, what Alex considered at least, to be pretty ugly circumstances.

The first time he'd learned he had a sister was when his mother went postal on Bochi when she'd found out.

It had been an awkward affair, when the man had decided that his children should get to know each other, and neither had expected to see each other afterwards.

When her father had found out that Ai was going to the Philadelphia school to learn filmmaking, he'd been more than happy to point out that Alex was already planning on going there himself for advertising.

While not exactly pleased with the development, he hadn't complained to being able to move into a bigger apartment than originally planned with her help.

He'd been more than happy that, after being in each other's living space for a while, they'd been able to reach what he would almost call happy siblinghood.

As much as he tried to argue in his father's favor, though, he understood that chances were incredibly tiny he'd ever give her a better impression of Bochi.

Sighing, he shook his head at her.

"Anyway, Laura and I decided to do a trial run. So I'm moving in with her, to see how we'd fare if we ever did decide to tie the knot," he explained.

Despite her panic, Ai smiled at her brother.

While she could still probably manage the apartment by herself by cutting out most forms of entertainment, it wouldn't be anything resembling the comfort of having to only pay half the rent.

Ignoring the building worry, Ai clapped her brother on the shoulder and grinned, deciding to freak out once he wasn't there to see it.

"That's shockingly adult of you, Al! Congratulations."

His eyes narrowed as he scrutinized her, seeming to see straight through her façade.

"I know it's pretty short-notice, so I'm really sorry. I don't want to screw up college for you, so I can figure something out with Laura if-"

"Nope," Ai refused, thoughts of how awkward it would be living with her brother's girlfriend. "Absolutely not. This is a good thing, Alex. It's cool. Sorta'. I'll figure out how to handle it."

He grinned at that, appreciating her gesture more than he could put into words.

"I've got a little over a half a month," she continued. "Who knows? I might end up with some hot blonde thing to ogle in place of your mug."

He chuckled at that, pulling her into a one-armed hug.

"Always looking on the bright side, huh? Well, I'll hope for your sake that you get your wish, then!"

Something beeped, and with a curse he pulled his phone out.

"Looks like the clock's run out. Laura's probably eagerly waiting for me to arrive so she can be fashionably late to dinner, so I should get going. How do I look?"

She stepped back and gave him an appraising look.

"Yeah, I think Laura'd be fine even if you showed up in a dress, so you don't really have much to worry about there. Still, you should probably get going. Don't want to keep the lady waiting for her grand entrance," she joked.

Grinning, he sounded his thanks before rushing out the door.

As soon as the door clicked shut, her smile dropped.

Not one to revel in her panic, she ran to her room and jammed the power switch for her computer.

As soon as she was logged in, her fingers began flying across the keys.

She began writing out lists and thoughts, all in the name of finding an ideal housemate.

While she hadn't loved living with Alex to start with, she didn't like the idea of having to deal all over again with living with someone she didn't know, especially after they'd hashed things out and started acting like a family.

An hour later found a fully written ad noisily being inked from the printer at her side.

As the sheets began dropping, she allowed herself a sigh.

If someone could fit what she was asking for, then everything would work out just fine...

Rachel's hands flew across her monitor, the pen-like device in her hands blurring with her quick movements.

A grin curled her lips as her housemate appeared line by line in front of her.

While Ai might not appreciate the incredibly anime clone of herself, Rachel found herself giggling at the image.

As she sketched into the computer, she found herself wondering if she could talk Ai into posing for her.

Her hand slowed as her mind detoured firmly into the gutter.

As her face grew steadily warmer, her eyes slipped away from the digital tablet to the rest of her desk.

Her gaze locked on the collar, and she felt her blush blossom fully in an instant.

A goofy grin spread across her lips, and she ran her finger along the leather as if coaxing the memories to resurface.

The previous night, she hadn't really thought too deeply on what Ai might think, after having explained what the simple ring of leather could mean, when she'd asked to keep it.

Somehow, she couldn't seem to worry too much about it.

It had been an impulsive decision.

A short walk on her hands and knees around the apartment in the thing, and she'd been almost ready to cum again without Ai even touching her.

They'd both been surprised with the discovery, but Rachel had eagerly agreed to work out something that would last longer while being lead on the leash.

Until she'd started crawling, the blonde had been pretty sure that her interests had almost exclusively been in bondage.

Something had struck with the collar.

Her legs clenched together as she continued staring at it.

Every time that Ai had called her pet before, it had always made her feel dirty, though in an entirely enjoyable way.

With the collar on, though, it was different, somehow.

It had at least in part been the cause for how close to orgasm she'd been by the end of their short walk.

As she went over the details of the previous night again and again, she found herself wondering at how much self-discovery could happen in a year.

Her eyes glazed over as she zoned out then, her mind following the train of thought as her illustration sat unfinished before her once again...

Rachel pulled into the driveway with a sigh.

For some reason, the teachers didn't partake in the students' glee over being done shortly.

She couldn't fathom how she had so much homework despite being only a month from graduation.

As she trudged dazedly through the house, she almost missed the pile of mail sitting just inside their door.

With a sigh, she went through the pile in search of the spam that surely awaited her.

She flipped through with a bored sigh, until she found a small white envelope among the fliers and bills.

Seeing the small insignia on the envelope, her heart skipped a beat.

"Anything interesting?" a masculine voice inquired.

With a nod, she handed the pile over to her father before tearing the paper open.

Holding her breath, she started reading the college letter.

Grinning, she handed the letter over while almost dancing with excitement.

"I got in!"

Raising a brow at her, her father read the letter over himself.

"You applied to an art college?"

Rachel continued grinning despite his skeptical tone, not letting him ruin her good mood.

"Yuh-huh. A pretty big one. Which I had to apply for with a portfolio, so take that into account while explaining why it's a bad idea," she quipped.

His expression became thoughtful at that.

"You do realize this is in Philly, right?"

"Better than somewhere out of state entirely."

A thought occurred to her as she figured out the path her father's thoughts had taken, and her smile dimmed.

12