Of Monsters and Men Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pain! Pain! Utter pure unadulterated pain was the first thing she noticed. Everything hurt. From the tip of her head down to the bottom of her feet, she was in pure pain. And this was not any regular pain, this pain resonated and vibrated all throughout her body. It was constant, unnerving, dark and draining. As the feeling of pain and isolation continued to take a toll on her she did the only thing that she could do. She prayed.

It didn't take long for her prayers to be answered, but what she didn't expect was the voice behind the answer.

"It's no use for you to be praying my dear. And there's certainly no use for you to be welcomed into GODs waiting arms, cause you are not dead," she heard a familiar voice say.

Once realization slowly set in, she felt herself begin to panic and tried to search around, but something held her in place.

"Mmmm,hmmm,mmmm," she heard her muffled cries echo throughout the room, and began to struggle even more as the footsteps moved in closer to her.

"Stop, you will only make it worse my dear."

At the mere sound of her abductor's voice, dread and anticipation came surging through her. She held her breath as she felt a cold hand at the nape of her neck, and an icy cold breath touching her face, lingering there for just a moment.

"Mmmm....the scent of your fear is mouthwatering," he whispered sweetly against her ear.

She did her best to fight the urge to vomit at the way her abductor uttered those words.

Panic set in her throat and sweat began to form on her brow as she anticipated what would happen to her next.

Tears slowly soaked her blindfold, and the need to gasp for air was urgent, but any breath she took was only met with the ball-gag going further into her mouth.

Where did the blindfold and ball gag come from?

"Pleaaasssseeeeee," she said softly.

But her cries were only met with more laughter.

If she has a Ball gag how can she talk?

"Please what my dear? You know you are really not in the position to be begging for mercy from me. I don't know what made you think otherwise," she heard the man say, "Once me and my boys get a good taste of you, and we have our fun, you would make the perfect blood slave for the Dragon's Order. They love feasting on little humans like you."

When he said those words and she felt his cold death-like hands closing in around her neck, she finally felt herself feel defeated. The tears flowed freely and the pain she felt before was nothing compared to the pain she felt now.

She felt him without warning taking a huge bite out of her neck and let out a blood curtling scream into her gag. His teeth felt like two thick needles piercing into her skin. The way he chewed reminded her of a wild, vicious pit bull locking its jaws on its prey. She never would have thought vampires were real until the moment she had one about to suck her dry.

Her once fearful, pounding heart began to slow, as she felt herself becoming weaker and weaker. She could feel herself passing out again until her Adrian slapped her across the face, waking and reviving her.

She moaned into the ball gag in pain, as the tears continued to flow.

"WOW! Your blood is divine my dear. I wonder what the rest of you tastes like," she heard him say.

He pulled away from her giving her a few seconds grace period to brace herself for what he had in store for her.

"Mmm, you humans are fun to play with when you guys are in fear, terror, sorrow and at the mercy of something better and stronger than you. By the way, since I like penetrating that lovely neck of yours,--" with a sudden movement, he ripped her panties off and she let out another painful scream when she felt razor sharp nails dig into her tender ass cheeks, "I am going to LOVE penetrating all three of your precious virgin holes.----And I want to see the utter terror in your eyes as I do so."

When he ripped off her blindfold her eyes had a hard time adjusting to big bright light above her. They stung, and she strained as she tried to see.

And then her eyes quickly focused on the man who kidnapped her, and she was shocked to see it was Adrian. The image of the Adrian she saw then, was a completly different man from the one whom she had met earlier. He was no longer her knight in shining armor. He was now the monster of what nightmares are made of.

He was still handsome, but his once warm, inviting eyes were black as coal, and his pale porcelain-like skin was even paler. He stood a whole foot taller and his muscles rippled with each movement he made.

He gave her that same cheeky grin he did once before, but this time, instead of straight pearly whites, he had nothing but blood-stained teeth and vicious fangs with blood dripping from them.

She watched him as he took a few steps back and began to unzip his pants and pull out the largest penis she had ever seen.

He began moving towards her and the mere image of his big cock cause her to shake in dread. Her eyes were wide as saucers as she realized what was about to happen. She began frantically shaking her head from side to side and her heart began to pound.

She was still a virgin and she never would have thought she would lose her virginity like this. Definitely not by being raped by someone or something that is made of myths, horror movies and fairy tales.

She wondered why he was doing this, but realized that it was in part due to her own stupidity. When she felt her head dropping low again, Adrian's talon-like nails gripped her chin in a vice-like grip, making her stare directly at him with blurry vision.

"I want see the look in your eyes as I rip you in two," he rumbled against her ear.

Closing her tear filled eyes, and fighting the urge to vomit at the rancid smell of his blood stained breath, Megan braced for the unthinkable and waited with baited breath for something she would not wish on her own worst enemy.

Reaching up, he grabbed a fist full of hair tightly in his hand jerking her back in a tight grip making her eyes pop out in pain. When she felt the tip of his cock peeking at the entrance of her vagina she closed her eyes, trying desperately to block out the horrific act that was about to come.

She was so ashamed, dejected, disgusted, powerless and most of all, so worthless, to the point that she wished they would have killed her. To have to endure what she was enduring was too much for her to take.

"Open your fucking eyes," she heard the monster shout. But she refused.

Taking matters into his own hands, he took his index finger and jabbed her in the back of her head. The pain was so intense and unexpected that she opened her eyes in sheer wide terror.

"Good, that-a girl. Ain't no use of fucking you when I can't see your reaction."

She looked at him with a sad, weak and helpless look. When he saw that look in her eyes, his mouth twisted into a terrible grin. It made him even harder, drove his hunger of lust further over the edge, and without warning he forced himself fully into her without mercy.

She wailed out in pain at the feeling of being ripped in two with such brutal force, and he stood there inside her, letting the feeling and sensations sink in for both of them. She thought that when the time came to lose her virginity for good, it would be an uncomfortable but worthwhile experience. And now here she was, about to lose it through the force by a monster.

The pain was excruciating, and whenever he forced himself inside her, the pain intensified, and she could feel herself getting lighted-headed and dizzy.

When she thought she couldn't take anymore, his fangs elongated, and he chopped down on her neck, driving himself back into her.

As he continued his assault, her blood ran hot, and sweat poured from her pores. Her vision was getting blurry again, and her throat became dry and restricted as her body flapped in the chains as he pounded into her with each stroke,while at the same time almost sucking her dry, causing her to lose her mind

Little by little, her head flopped around, her blurry vision zoned out, and the feeling of exhaustion and delusion came into play. Just about when she felt like she couldn't endure anymore and she was going slip into unconsciousness, the sound of a loud banging echoed throughout the concrete room. This startled her and she quickly looked up to see a large window right above the small staircase shatter into pieces as the blonde vampire she saw earlier came flying through it.

Adrian stopped what he was doing, dislodged himself and they both watched as his friend landed against the hard concrete floor with a loud thud. They both looked up to see who was responsible, and the image of a large, grizzly, demonic bat-like creature came into view. Or at least that was the best way Megan could describe what she saw.

"FALCON!" she heard Adrian shout.

She watched with a shaky heart and body as Adrian raced to this creature in high supernatural speed that only a vampire would posses.

The creature hopped over the window with grace and poise meeting Adrian head-on. They were both massive in size, but whoever, or whatever, this thing was, it was bigger and way scarier-looking than Adrian.

She watched in terror as Adrian gave everything to this creature that he got, but each blow,and kick was easily deflected, and he kept getting knocked down on his ass. With the way that he handled Adrian, Falcon knew he was no match for him.

Adrian was still relatively young in age, and lacked experience in combat, but he made up for it with a sick twisted rage and anger.

When he knocked him on the floor again, Falcon let out a small giggle at his expense.

"What the fuck you find so funny? You think this is game?" Adrian stated angrily.

It was beyond his imagination that his worst enemy would dare to laugh at him in combat.

"Young boy. You are so silly, foolish and pathetic to get your kicks preying on unsuspecting human girls in the middle of the night. You are nothing but a sad pathetic excuse of a sewer-monkey whose fighting skills are laughable at best."

Hearing those words ring throughout his head, humiliation and rage filled Adrian. He quickly grabbed a nearby glass shard and ran at full speed shouting the top of his lungs, eyes blazing a fiery red, and fangs elongated.

"FUCKER!!!"

Falcon stood there with an amused look. He waited just for the right moment, and when Adrian finally came near, Falcon swiftly took out his sword, and swung it only once in Adrian's direction and watching as Adrian fell suddenly to his knees with a wide-eyed stare.

His whole body went limp and the glass shard he had in his hand fell to the floor beside him. His head smoothly slid off his neck and rolled over Megan's feet, and she began screaming, as blood spurted out like a geyser raining down.

When Megan saw the huge bat-like creature coming towards her, she quickly turned her attention off the severed head at her feet, and with all the energy she had left, she began to shake in terror as he shifted into a human form. A black man. The same man she had blamed for the reason why she was stuck in the predicament she was in now.

He reached up around her neck and loosened the ball gag that was stuck in her mouth. She gasped in relief as she tried to move her mouth and tongue, looking for saliva to quench her dry and parched throat. She attempted to form a sentence.

"Please...please...don't kill me," she plead to Falcon.

"I know what you might be thinking right now and I know you are frightened, but I don't want to. I am here to rescue you not kill you."

Placing one arm at the small of her back, as he rested his chest against her nude form. He reached up with his other hand unhooking the chains from the ceiling that bound her in mid-air.

She wanted to run and fight so badly, but she no longer had the energy. She fell limp in his arms, the feeling of exhaustion took over, and she found herself slipping into darkness.

With ease, Falcon lifted the young girl over his shoulder and rushed out of the old abandoned warehouse before word got out to The Order that he beheaded one of its workers and knocked out the other.

He quickly placed the girl in the backseat of his car, hopped in his own seat before anyone could see them.

He was halfway down the road when his cell phone rang. He didn't have to look at the caller ID to know who it was.

"What do you want Xezoria?"

At the loud sound of his comrade's shouting through the phone he could tell that she was angry at him for taking the deal.

He could understand why she was in hysterics, but her parents offered shit loads of money for them to watch over her.

"Look! Z,we are doing this OK! I am your BOSS! So that means you must do what I say, you got that?"

He heard her let out a puff over the phone, and just knew she rolled her eyes along with it. When he felt like he gotten through to her, he hung up his phone and tossed it in his cup holder.

He looked up in the rear-view mirror at the sleeping girl in the backseat, and rolled his eyes.

"You are more trouble than you're worth," he said as he gritted his teeth, and continued on the dark midnight highway.

12