Of Reunions and Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt something hot explode against her cervix; her body arched and stiffened, “Oh my god, not again,” as her body swept away in the tidal force of their lovemaking.

She awoke sometime later, in Martin’s arms, her body still responding with aftershocks, her breathing just starting to become normal, Martin looked at her, “That was so beautiful, I have never had anyone treat me so lovingly or do those things to me…. can I have seconds…more.”

Martin laughed and said, “Your wish is my command,” rolling on his back he pulled her up on top of him.

Neither of them had gotten much sleep after that. He kissed her again and asked if he could see her again tonight, as it would be his last night before he left for Redmond Washington and his new job at Microsoft as a software engineer, thanks to a Professor who sent a paper of his to their HRM department. The beautiful young woman, said, “after last night My Lord, I am yours to command.” Rolling over she smiled and sashayed to the bathroom, asked over her shoulder, “what time do you want me here, and I already know what you want me to wear.”

Martin smiled as he looked at the young Asian beauty as she moved away, she possessed the most sensuous little butt had ever seen or felt, he hoped to get a chance to introduce his cock to that part of her body tonight. Her body was thin and tight, her skin was as Gen. McArthur had once described Asian women “those women of Moon beam skin,” although she did not have an overly endowed chest it was adequate. Her legs were soft and smooth and her tight little butt just screamed to be caressed, fondled, and enjoyed, oh was she ever willing to please, and please each other they had.

“How about an hour after the ceremony, then I will have you all to myself until noon tomorrow.”

She came out a few minutes later and said, ”Purrrfect!” By the way in China we have a name for any snake that size,” she pointed to his crotch, she continued, “ ‘Mang’ you call it a Python,” Laughing and blushing.

Martin smiled, then helped her find her clothes and assisted her in getting dressed, kissed her and saw her to the door, “Wear something nice I’m taking you out to dinner, I’ll be in my suit coat and tie.”

“I would like that very much, see you later lover.” Waved and was off.

Martin stumbled into the kitchen; two of the younger frat brother’s girlfriends were restocking the fridge, with food, the house had two refrigerators dedicated to food and four dedicated to beer and wine. There are priorities he thought as he smiled at the two girls. He helped the girls, it was their boyfriend’s week for KP, the guys being domestically challenged, and all, the girlfriends helped them with the chores, plus it was a way into their guy’s hearts and heads. When they were finished, Martin made two large sandwiches, headed up to shower, and to get ready for his graduation from Harvard Business School, he had earned a BS in Computer Engineering, Summa Cum Laude.

After his shower, he packed his remaining things leaving out only what he would need today and tomorrow. Three hours until ShowTime he sat in his recliner and thought back over the last four years. “ The first two months on campus, his life had been much the same as it had been at home, except he had been introduced to ‘Rugby’ and took a instant dislike to it. Played by brainless morons, muscle bound suicidal jocks, but over the winter he started to hang out with the Rugby player’s, they surprised him and accepted him just as he was. That following spring, he was working out with them in the weight room and soon was practicing with them. By the beginning of his sophomore year, he was on the team as a replacement and ended up starting at Flanker for his Junior and Senior years.

Martin who had only grown about an inch since high school he was now just shy of six foot, but he had put on 30 pounds, the muscle tone however was very different, he was solid and well developed and in a brawl was quite a terror. He didn’t ever go looking for trouble, but wasn’t afraid if it found him. He still had brown hair and brown eyes; he had also become more mature looking, not necessarily more handsome, just more rugged, and mature. He had quickly developed a propensity for computer software in school and buckled down to become a good student, which led to his new job offer. Most importantly, he had also become sure of himself socially, not that he was outgoing, far from it, but he was able to function well in groups of people he knew, and could be downright foreword when it came to a girl he was trying to impress, and he had awed a few over the last 3 years.

Now in a few hours he would be graduating and heading for his first job, the loud buzzing sound of his watch alarm told him he needed to get ready for the ceremony. The ceremony was impressive, with all of the appropriate dignitaries and their uninspiring speeches. All the seniors were excited and anxious to get moving on in their new lives, as usual his parents had other commitments and couldn’t attend. Two years ago when they happened to be in town, Martin had finally confronted them; his mother nonchalantly had told him ‘if she could have found a good Doctor when she had become pregnant with him she would have aborted him.’

‘Gee I love you too Mom,’ he thought in amazement.

His Dad said, “We have a lifestyle we like and enjoy; having a child causes problems with our friends.”

Martin had shot back without thinking, “Don’t you mean Slaves and Masters or Mistresses?”

“Exactly,” was his mothers calm reply!

Dinner ended shortly thereafter, and his parents, left for parts unknown within the hour. Two days later a lawyer sent by Martin’s father showed up at school, he had the transfer paperwork for the trust from Martin’s grandfather, and a sizeable ‘payoff’ from his mother and father, everything together including the stocks and bonds, totaled in the area of $20 million. The unofficial request was for Martin to drop out of their lives for good. Martin signed the papers, verbally agreed with the terms, then spent three days crying out the pain, all he ever wanted was his Mom and Dad, not money, he needed a relationship with them, not wealth.

He made a written commitment to himself the morning of the fourth day following that as much as humanly possible he would be an active part of the lives of the woman he married and any children he sired. The pain passed quickly as he had over 20 years to prepare himself for this divorce, of his parents from himself, they had never been any things more than caretakers anyway. The day the money was legally, his he bought a brand new bright red Dodge Stealth.

That afternoon after graduation, he accompanied ten seniors from the Rugby team and their dates to a very high-end restaurant and celebrated. Later that night he celebrated with Xia He privately. They both understood the circumstances as he was leaving in the morning and she was returning to China the following week they had no future with each other so they focused on the present.

That night after they got back from supper, Martin lay on his back his body tingling, Xia lay on top of him her hair lay in tangled ringlets, her body drenched in a glistening sheen the warmth of the afterglow still radiating throughout her body. Xia could feel his cock now more limp than hard inside her spasming pussy, they were both bathed in their mingled love juices still warm and wet that were just starting to become sticky.

Xia smiled down at Martin, “So that is top riding, I like the way I can control the power and tempo, I will use that a lot. I need to tell you something.”

Martin looked into her exotic face and shivered slightly, she was so beautiful, “Okay I am all ears.”

Xia blushed, “When you put your finger in my…. Ass earlier, you did not hurt me you surprised me; I liked the sensations, could we maybe…. “

Martin smiled, he was also getting very excited, he had always wanted to try anal but no one he had been with had ever wanted to try it so he didn’t push it, “Xia,” he caught her gaze, “Do you wish me to show you how to have anal sex.”

“Yes, please,” her neck, face and ears quickly took on a deep red hue.

Martin gently rolled her off his body and on to her side, he whispered, “go pee and jump in the shower and rinse off, just use water no soap, I’ll be right in to help.”

Xia sighed, then sat up and bent over, licking and sucking their mingled juices off of her lover’s oh so very nice cock. She continued to clean and motivate, Martin as he felt her talented tongue move in gentle circles, then in swirls, and long even strokes along his thigh’s and balls after she had thoroughly cleaned his cock.

“My gawd” he moaned, “Why didn’t I meet you earlier this year.”

“I agree Martin, but if this is introduction neither of us would have passed a single course this year,” She kissed him and jumped up to go to the shower.

Martin watched her small butt cheeks as she moved away from the bed; a deep swell of lust came up from his inner most being as he realized he was going to get to fuck her in that tiny little ass of hers. He jumped out of bed and took a soft side case out of his main suitcase; he pulled out three vibrators of different sizes and colors, along with two tubes of lube and placed them on the bed. Replacing the case, he joined Xia in the shower, after they touched and kissed, Martin helped her out and gently dried off her delicate body, followed by his own. Then led her to the bed, where they shared a ½ of bottle of cold wine. While they drank Martin explained what he was going to do and allowed her to look at all three vibrators, she giggled at each one rather embarrassed but did say she liked the colors.

Martin kissed Xia her response was a deep throaty moan that seemed to be the longing of her verbalized. He didn’t waste any time as he son had his face buried in her dripping wet pussy where he pushed her over the edge into a body shaking, mind numbing orgasm. He again used not one but two fingers in her ass pushing them deep inside her rectum as her body reached its climax and sending her over the edge.

It took her a few moments to recover, but he guided her on her knees, put two pillows under her chest and head as she bent face down into the pillows, and lifted her ass up into air in a comfortable padded knee chest position. Xia let out a squeal of surprise that soon turned into moans of delight as she felt an object near her tightly puckered hole; it was both soft and hard, but wet and flexible. The squeal turned to low moan when she felt her ass cheeks being spread and the object was tantalizingly, pushed into her ass, “Oh my god,” she sighed, “it’s your tongue.”

Moving in a slow tender manner, Martin provide Xia with her first rim job, as his tongue slowly, sensuously, invaded her virgin ass, after a moment or two she started pushing back trying to get him further and further into her now needed ass.

Grabbing a tube of desensitizing gel Martin removed his tongue, to which Xia whimpered her disappointment, he pressed a small amount of the gel on his fingers, coated them, and put a nice size dollop on her little puckered rosebud. Martin pushed through her outer sphincter coating the muscle inside and out with a large amount of gel, “That’s cold,” came a playful cry from his lover as he spread the gel around. Placing another large drop of the gel on the opening, he opened the lubricant and put a few drops on his fingers he pressed his index finger into her waiting ass up to the second knuckle.

She let out a low groan of obvious pleasure, the sensations were delicious, the penetration and stretching were bad enough but the kitty paws she felt all along the wall between her ass and pussy canal as he rubbed it from inside were so incredible. She felt more pressure at her opening then an even larger invader tantalized her senses as she felt a distinct pop as her body gave way to the sensations, she waited a few seconds and slowly moved to the rhythm of her new pleasure center.

Martin was amazed at how hungry Xia seemed to be to accepting his fingers with true passion, he looked at the three vibrators skipping the smallest one, he picked up the medium sized one it was 6 inches long and 1 ¼ inches around. Lubing it he put a small amount of gel on the tip, removed his fingers, and pushed the vibe in half way, then turned it on.

At first Xia wasn’t sure she liked the new harder object inside her, then he turned it on her body already attuned to Martin’s pleasuring exploded, “Yes oh god yes,” she cried out. As the vibrations from her ass crossed over into her vaginal canal and she felt a gush of warm fluid begin to trickle down her leg, “more,” she moaned, “Push it in more.” Her body was moving involuntarily to the duel pleasures of vibrations and now he moved it in and out until it was buried in her ass.

Martin prepared the largest vibrator as he had the first one this was a jelly vibe that although larger than the first would be less rigid, more like his own cock would be. It was a bit longer and wider so he could gage her willingness and ability to accept his now enraged cock. The second the large vibe entered Xia moaned in acceptance as she reached behind her with both hands and spread her ass cheeks wide. The vibrations were awesome as her muscles relaxed and invited this new pleasure deep into her bowels, she was hissing and groaning the as the vibrations radiated up into her body. Her pussy was on fire as Martin began to slowly move his free hand and fingers around her engorged clit, flicking and circling her juices were flowing freely as her ass relaxed and the vibe was buried to the hilt.

Xia pleaded, “please Martin I want you, Please give me your cock,” he got on his knees and took out the desensitizing gel, as he drizzled the lube over his manhood, he pulled the vibrator out of her now ready glory hole and squeezed a glob of gel on the opening. Xia, whined, “Put it back please I love it,” her moans were calmed when she felt his hot cockhead slide into her ass, she gasped, “Oh…Yea,” as she pushed up on her arms to help guide his Mang as deep into her ass as she could get it.

After he pushed his cockhead inside her, he froze and allowed her to move him inside her hot excited ass. She readjusted her angle three tomes and then moved him in and out eight or nine times when the second sphincter gave way and he slipped deep into her bowels as she accepted every inch of his throbbing cock.

“Oh yesss, I so full, you’re in so deep, I can’t believe how good it feels, Ohhh fuck this is fantastic.” Xia moved him slowly in and out of her just penetrated ass and when she felt fully relaxed she, purred over her shoulder to Martin, “Now lover, fuck my ass, pound it into submission, make me cum.”

Martin grabbed her hips and quickly, started to stroke at faster and faster speeds, He yelled out, “Yes Xia you are so tight so fucking tight, oh baby when we are done you sit for a week,” His balls swung back and forth in a crazy dance as he pulled out and pounded his shaft deep into her ass.

Xia was almost incoherent as she screamed, “fuck me, my ass is so full, make me cum, fill me with your baby juice,” as she bucked and lunged against his shaft in a frantic motion trying to get more of his beautiful fuck stick deeper inside of her.

Martin held out as long as her could but felt his balls tighten and he grabbed her hips and pounded her now tender butt, he moaned a deep satisfying moan, and filled her rectum with his cum. Seconds later, her body shuddered and she fell face down on her pillows as her orgasm took her, her muffled groans and babblings were like music to Martin’s ears. Milking himself out he drained his cock of all his juice, and then slowly as he softened he let his cock slip out of her ass, and collapsed on top of her.

After a few minutes Martin pushed up off his lover, he flipped over and sat next to her, rubbing her back, “hey,” he asked, “are you ok?”

Xia turned her head and finally rolled onto her side, “No, I’m well fucked, and have nothing more to seek in life, I am as perfect as you can get in this life. That was the most absolutely awesome experience of my life. You have ruined me for anyone else but I will always have these memories.”

We got up and showered, then changed the sheets; we had sex twice more, once that night and one last time in the morning both times were tender couplings, slow and intense. We said good-bye to each other, but exchanged both E-mail and home addresses so we would be able to contact one another.

I drove away from campus with a sense of melancholy, as I was glad I was out of school and starting on my life, but Xia’s kiss lingered on my lips, I was truly sorry I had to leave her.

Upon arriving and settling in Redmond Wash. Martin settled down and focused on his job and new life, including playing on a local Rugby team. In February, he received a letter from his old High School informing him that his class’s fifth annual reunion would be held on the weekend of the fourth, fifth and sixth of June. That Saturday night there would be a dance for all alumni and dates, he talked with his boss and asked for two weeks off, he was given 10 days. Once he had secured the time off, he returned the R.S.V.P. with his money, set up his plane, car, and Hotel reservations, and went on with life.

Martin lay in bed thinking, the month of May had been extremely hard on Martin as the insecurities he had carried around with him like a second skin in High School, reemerged before the reunion weekend. He finally called his two best friends from Harvard the week before he left for his old hometown; both calmed him down and reassured that he was a different guy now. His best friend’s fiancée told him to go have fun, scrape off the ghosts, and realize how stupid, insincere, and inconsequential that group of people are when compared to the real world. Martin knew he could not dismiss his past, but he could overcome it, he would ‘scrape off the ghosts’ and hope to gain some new friends.

Martin’s renewed courage had peaked by the time he arrived at his hotel late on the evening of June 3. He looked at himself in the bathroom mirror, here he was in the luxury Suite at the Crown Royal Hotel this was very different from how he felt when he left this city five years ago. He also admitted to himself that he had decided to come to this function just to prove to a few people that he was worth something as an individual other than a brunt of their jokes or harassment.

Martin had purposely decided to skip the Friday night casual party he felt he could achieve the best effect during the Formal Dance on Saturday night, so Friday was a relax and see some of the things in his hometown he had never taken time to see before. He took time to see the huge Art Museum; dined at a deli he had always wanted to try and went to see a major league baseball game.

Saturday he slept in late, worked out, swam, and although he wouldn’t admit it the butterflies increased in size and amount as Showtime drew nearer. At 6:30 that night, Martin eased the white ragtop Chrysler Sebring he had rented into a parking space in the school parking lot. This is a new feeling he thought, ‘I’ve never driven to this school before.’ With the giddiness of a freshman, Martin locked his car, buttoned his Tux and casually walked towards the entrance, towards what he hoped would be a night where he could put his past behind him. Martin walked up to the table where a young woman who appeared to be about 24 months pregnant looked up and smiled at him, he recognized her instantly as his old lab partner, Becky. It took a couple of seconds but the woman was finally able to place him, “Martin?” She said with a notable look of surprise showing on her face, which seemed to be glowing.