Of Rivers and Religion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first glimpse of his rock hard cock had completely dispelled my bashfulness, and I could tell that Dave was aware of that, so he was clearly trying to be ironic when he said with as much feigned erudition as he could muster, "Had we, but world enough, and time, this coyness, Lily, were no crime...."

"Oh, Dr. Heard," I responded, like the cheeky, young bimbo in a bad movie, "breaking out the carpe diem poetry now, are we? You are desperate! Since you appear to be so... shall we say... enamored of me, I think that it would only be appropriate if you allow me to finish what I started last night." I think we both knew exactly where this was going, since there was little chance that Dave was going to do anything to curb my unabashed, erotic enthusiasm this morning.

I pulled the covers all the way back, and I climbed onto the bottom of the mattress, and crawled between Dave's splayed legs. First, I grasped him around the base of his cock and pushed it toward him, so that my access to his balls was unhindered. Then, I began running my tongue back and forth over his testicles, kissing and licking them ardently, while he quietly moaned his approval. Then, I began sucking one, and then the other, into my mouth, and his low sighs soon morphed into louder groans of pleasure.

I was drooling all over his balls, and I could see my saliva dripping down his sagging scrotum when I leaned back to look at my handiwork. Then, running my hand over his wet sack to scoop up as much residual spit as I could, I reached back to his shaft and began stroking it in my fist. I started slowly, but soon began building my rhythm.

And then I resolved that I would make Dave cum with my mouth. He hadn't let me do that the night before, but I knew that it was possible, and I figured that if I could take him into my throat, I would get him there sooner, rather than later.

So, while I continued to apply a tight grip on the base of his cock, I started to take it into my mouth, applying as much suction as I could, before beginning the movement of my lips up and down the length of his shaft. Then, I changed things up just a bit. For a moment, I concentrated exclusively on the bulbous head of his penis, wrapping my wet lips around the crown, while my tongue slithered and snaked over, around, and on top of his glans.

Now, he was growling even louder, and when my lips, tongue and teeth began raking the sensitive V on the back of his engorged helmet, Dave began writhing underneath me, thrusting himself deeper into my mouth and grunting lewdly, "Ugh, ugh, uugghh, uugghh, ooohhh, ooohhh, ugh, ugh, ugh..."

The grunting sounds were coming faster now, and I knew that he was really close, but then, I realized he wanted to postpone his climax for as long as he could. He had resigned himself to the fact that I was going to make him cum with my mouth, but he wanted to last just a little longer, so then he struggled to vocalize a request between clenched teeth, trying hard just to hold on until he could make his plea known to me, "Lily, would you turn around on top of me, so that I can taste you?"

It was a modest entreaty, and he knew I wouldn't refuse it, but it served its intended purpose, which was to force me to remove my insistent mouth from his cock long enough for him to stave off his impending orgasm.

When I spun around, planting my slender knees on either side of his head, I felt him slide my panties to the side, and then his tongue touched my wetness before I had even lowered myself to his face. He must have been craning his neck to reach me, but when I felt that tongue make contact with my clit, I involuntarily sat myself down until my pussy engulfed his face lewdly, and with a raucous, exhalation of my own, "Oh god, yeah," I urged his mouth to make love to my wet hole as I ground my clit against his lips.

And when I had recovered sufficiently from the suddenness of his oral onslaught on my slit, I leaned forward and moving my mouth back to its former residence as the warm, wet scabbard for his sword, I grasped him roughly around the root again and lowered my lips to his dagger.

This time there would be no reprieve. I was quickly back to sliding my lips up and down his length, and soon he was back to thrusting himself deeper into me, though his grunting sounds now were somewhat muted by my pussy.

Now I was leaking gaudy amounts of saliva on his shaft, and the excess was dripping down his balls, and all over his lightly tufted pubic mound, and within mere seconds, he was involuntarily plunging his cockhead into my throat again, and this time, I wasn't gagging indecently like I had the previous night. The lubrication of my saliva was making his cock's penetration smooth and effortless, and then I could feel him release his own mouth from my sex, and one long, low grunt, exactly like the ones I'd heard nine hours earlier -- just after midnight that morning -- erupted from inside him, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!"

And simultaneously, I slid my mouth off his stiff erection, and, with my hand still wrapped tightly around it, I could feel a massive contraction in his root as a gigantic spurt of pearly ejaculate shot like a missile from its launching pad, spurting straight upwards two, maybe three feet into the stratosphere until gravity called it back to Earth, and it landed with a noticeable splat on the side of my neck, running down to my shoulder, where it coated my pale blue, bra strap in translucent goo.

The next few jets were less powerful, but glazed my lips and cheek with more of his viscous cum. A few more contractions dripped spunk on my chin and down into my cleavage, and after 20 seconds or so, the contractions slowed and then ceased entirely, while a little more seed continued to ooze from the end of his cock.

I had never smelled or tasted a man's cum before that day, and I had assumed it would stink and be awful tasting, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was not only inoffensive, but also had both an unusual and intriguing odor and taste that I found agreeable, even pleasing. It was salty, but it also had a musky, kind of organic smell and flavor, and just a bit of a sweet or floral odor and taste. I didn't slurp the stuff down like some crazed cum slut, but I swallowed what was already on my lips, and even slid a little from my chin into my mouth for good measure. I decided I liked it.

Dave's heart continued beating through his chest, and I could feel that pleasurable thumping on my pubic mound. Then, without saying anything, Dave went back to my pussy, eating it with a renewed vigor that soon had me whimpering with pleasure, and when I went back to grinding my overheated sex on his face, he soon caught my clit hood in his mouth and began sucking it back and forth between his lips, until my demure button materialized from its fleshy, hiding place, where he could lash it pitilessly with his tongue.

And then only a minute or two after I had brought Dave off, my orgasm started welling up inside me, until his prolonged assault on my clit had me screaming my own release, "Oh my god, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Dave continued to lap at my pussy lips, drinking in my cum, just as I had done to his, and I rode out my climax sliding my hips back and forth so that I was grinding myself reflexively up and down his face from his nose to his chin for at least a minute or so.

When I climbed off him and stood next to the bed, we stared at each other smiling wryly. Both of us looked a sight! Our faces were wet and sticky, and I had semen dripping down the inside and outside of my bra. My panties were scrunched up and exposed my pussy and pubic hair to the morning light.

I noticed now that Dave had moved the box of tissues that I had found earlier in the morning on his dresser to the night stand next to the bed, and he reached for it now to offer me the opportunity to clean his cum from my face, neck, shoulder, and chest. He used one on his own face as well. Then, he grabbed several more and shared them with me. We both used the tissues to wipe up the garish mixture of saliva and cum from our genitalia.

Then, I leaned forward and kissed him, and he reached for me and pulled me toward him onto the bed, so that I soon lay next to him in a sensual embrace. We kissed, caressed and hugged each other for a good 20 minutes, whispering soft nothings and tender endearments in each other's ears.

I suppose it is human nature to always want more, and I was nothing, if not unapologetically human. The saying goes, "You can't have your cake, and eat it too," but who doesn't like cake? And who, if there were no consequences to pay, wouldn't eat it for breakfast?

I reminded Dave that I had asked for "breakfast in bed," and, with a kind of Aristotelian logic pointed out that "oral sex is a nice appetizer, but I think I'm hungry for the main course." I calculated, with a 20 minutes refractory period, Dave was ready to prepare something more substantial -- the entrées, if you will. As I had already learned, he was the consummate chef.

He was naked, and now with the sun streaming through the east window, it seemed only fair that I, too, should bare my soul. So, as I lay on top of him, Dave reached around me to unhook my bra, and soon he slid my panties down my legs and off as well and tossed both cavalierly to the floor. Then, he began to kiss my neck and shoulders, and soon he was suckling my fat areolas, and gently biting my nipples. Then simultaneously, he reached down between my legs, so that his fingers could dance over my wet cleft and around my sensitive clitoris.

He had me really excited really quickly, and I wanted him inside me as soon as possible. So I lifted myself from my prone position atop him, and knelt between his legs to begin stroking his semi-flaccid cock. I was amazed at how quickly he got hard again. He may have been 60 years old, but now years later, after I have been with other men, I realize that Dave could fuck like a man half his age. The next few hours would prove that.

When I was satisfied that he couldn't get any more engorged, I crawled on top of him and lowered my eager pussy to his throbbing erection. I started moving slowly, leaning toward him as I had done the previous night; though this time I supported myself with my hands on his chest.

With my outstretched arms only a foot or so apart, I began to ride him. This position afforded me the chance to squeeze my ample breasts between my arms, pushing them outward toward his face, and when I did so, just as he had done the night before, Dave too leaned forward and again began sucking my tits into his mouth with great relish. He paused just long enough between his languid licking, sucking, and nibbling to tell me, "Lily, your breasts drive me mad with desire. They're the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen!"

But then, for some reason, he released my fat tit from his mouth momentarily, and in an attempt to tease him and drive him even crazier with desire, I leaned back, so that he could not reach my soft, round globes with his hands, much less his mouth.

The move had the added effect of pulling his cock toward me so that he was now entering my creamy pussy from an unusual angle, and deciding that I liked the feel of him penetrating me this way, I leaned even farther back, and lifted my knees off the mattress, replacing them with my feet out in front of me astride his waist, so that I had better leverage to slide on his stiff spear. Then, I put my hands behind me on the mattress, pulling Dave's cock toward me at an even sharper and more deliriously erotic slant.

Now, instead of me riding him, he was lying flat on his back, plunging himself into me, which I could tell was as enjoyable for him as it was for me. Then, he did something curious. Without saying anything, he reached both of his arms out in front of him, as if he wanted to touch my tits again. This would have forced me forward and would have prevented me from receiving those deep thrusts. Initially, I resisted. But then I realized that what he actually wanted was for me to grasp both of his hands with mine, and when I reached my hands out to clasp his, I was able to lean even farther back, and Dave was plunging his engorged cock even more vigorously and deeper into me, while I met his thrusts with my own rocking movements. All the while we kept our hands clasped together with each of leaning back as far as we could.

I realized that this position also allowed me to squeeze my tits together with my outstretched arms, just as I had when I was riding atop him. Now my breasts looked huge, even bigger than they had earlier when I'd sandwiched them between my arms as I rode atop him. I was staring down over my provocative cleavage watching his glistening cock entering and exiting my sex.

The scene was so sensual that I doubted that it would take me very long to cum. Dave was building a rhythm and the incredible feeling inside me was building with it. I began to notice that if I contracted my pussy muscles so that they pushed outward against his plunging intrusions, the effect was dizzyingly erotic. And before I knew it, I was groaning with bliss, "Oh my god, Dave! Oh, you feel so good inside me! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ooohhh!"

And then, with me still lying as far back as I could in the saddle, Dave suddenly let go of my left hand, and with his right hand began touching my clit ever so lightly, running just the very tip of his index finger back and forth across my bud, and instantaneously it hit me, an orgasm so powerful that I lost control. I screamed, half out of pleasure and half out of shock, at the strength of the spasms that began coursing through me. Each shriek increased in pitch and volume, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

And as he continued to thrust himself into me at a frenetic pace, I squirted a forceful shot of arousal so potent that, had his hand not shielded its presumed trajectory, I'm certain the spurt would have hit him full on in the face. Instead, it bathed his hand in warm cum, which then, having no place else to go, poured over my pussy and his cock, dripping down between both our inner thighs until I could see it soaking into the sheets and mattress.

Dave slowed his piston strokes, as I rode my climax to its conclusion. Then, the reality of what I had done hit me, and I froze completely. I was incredibly embarrassed. I had never done anything like that before. I didn't even know that I was capable of such physical vulgarity, and so I began apologizing profusely, "Dave, I'm so sorry! I don't know what just happened! I've never done that before. I'm so ashamed!"

He was still inside me and hard as a rock, and he was still moving ever so slowly, but then his expression changed -- as if he sensed that I needed to know something, and that he was the only person in the world who could edify me on this particular topic at this particular moment. And so without stopping his movements, he smiled up at me and asked kindly, "Why would you be embarrassed, Lily?" He paused. I didn't say anything, so he continued.

"What just happened was a natural, human response. There is no reason for you to be ashamed by it. At the risk of ruining this incredible moment, I might remind you of something that Maya Angelou once said -- she actually stole it from the Roman poet Terence, but maybe it's more memorable in her slightly more informal and modern phrasing -- 'We are all human," she said. "Therefore, nothing human can be alien to us.'"

That blew me away! I mean, who, except Dave Heard, would have said such a thing right in the middle of fucking? No one, of course! I laughed at the absurdity of it all. "How do you do that?" I asked smiling at him with a strange mixture of amusement and admiration. "How do you think of things like that at such a time?" He didn't say anything, but continued smiling back at me, while he also started to push himself into me a little more forcefully.

But then I realized how much better it had made me feel. Instead of killing the moment, he had salvaged it. I don't think that I could have continued had he not banished my shame from the room without discussion. I was not allowed to be embarrassed, and suddenly I was embarrassed no longer.

I leaned forward again, dropped my knees to the wet sheets, and kissed him with gratitude. But then I realized that my cumming in such a dramatic way had done nothing to diminish his desire. Instead, I realized he was even more turned on than he had been, and he wasn't even close to being done.

And in a quick, but graceful movement, he grasped me by my waist and gently lifted me off him. And then, in an instant, he'd turned me around, and I was on all fours, and he was behind me, sliding his stiffness back into me, grasping me around my hips, and resuming his vigorous thrusts.

And now, I, too, was turned on again, and soon his rhythm was building, and his thighs and hips were slapping against my ass and my thighs, while I gyrated my butt backward to meet his plunging strokes. Now, I was transfixed by the reverberations in the still room -- the staccato reports of our haunches crashing together in feverish piston-fucking, the sloshing sounds of his cock penetrating my saturated hole, and his heavy breathing and soft moans.

I turned around to look at him, and our eyes met in an intense visual kiss, and I could see the passion in his eyes, the desire coursing through him, and I knew he was going to cum too. And then he placed his right hand on the small of my back and pushed down, and I slumped forward, further exposing my ass to his vigorous thrusting.

And then with my face buried in the sheets, I involuntarily reached back between my legs with my own hand and began to touch myself, gently caressing my clit, which, it seemed, should have been numb to stimulation, but, I discovered happily, definitely was not. My digits skipped across my clit delicately, and then I spread two fingers on either side of my fleshy hood, and began sawing them back and forth, squeezing my sensitive pearl between them as I rubbed myself briskly.

Now Dave's sensual groans were adding more inspiration to the already erotic soundtrack playing, "Uugghh! Uugghh! Uugghh! Uugghh! Uuuggghhh! Uuuggghhh! Uuuggghhh! Uuuggghhh! Uuuugggghhhh! Uuuugggghhhh! Uuuugggghhhh! Uuuugggghhhh! Uuuuuggggghhhhh! Uuuuuggggghhhhh! Uuuuuggggghhhhh! Uuuuuggggghhhhh! Uuuuuugggggghhhhhh! Uuuuuugggggghhhhhh! Uuuuuugggggghhhhhh! Uuuuuugggggghhhhhh!" and then simultaneously, we were both there again, and I announced my intentions, "Oh, I'm cumming again! I'm cumming again! Oh my god, I'm cumming again! Oh fuck! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

And then before my shriek had even finished leaving me, Dave unleashed another of his patented and elongated orgasmic grunts, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!" and I could feel his release explode inside me. Then, he thrust himself as far into me as he could and held himself there, grabbing my ass tightly and holding on like there was no tomorrow, while I felt six or seven more massive contractions of his manhood unleash a flood of seed deep in my vagina.

I sensed that both of us could feel the rest of each other's convulsions wax and then wane, and a half a minute later, Dave collapsed on top of me with his cock still buried deep inside, pinning me to the mattress with his body, while both of us struggled for breaths, our hearts pounding in perfect rhythm in our chests.

I soon realized that instead of crushing me, Dave was supporting enough of his weight with his knees and elbows that the feeling of his warm body on top of me was intensely satisfying. After 10 minutes or so of rest, he began kissing my neck, shoulders, and the side of my face, and then he spoke again softly in my ear, "Maybe we should get you to the pharmacy now, Lily."