Of Snowbunnies and Snowmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost cried out when she did orgasm, the ripples starting at the tip of her clit, and spreading through her body like waves of a hurricane. He felt it, too, and held onto her. Her legs seemed to buckle, and he pulled her back against himself, his hardness pressing against her leg.

She seemed to purr, and he pressed up, his hard cock sliding up into her. She was sweating now, and guided him deep into her. It took a second, then he was fully inside of her, and they started to move together. They were both panting and moaning now, breathing heavy, sweating everywhere.

"Goddamn, you are fucking awesome!" He reached down, smacking her ass, pulling her close and biting her neck.

She growled out, moving faster and faster up and down on his cock, fucking him harder and harder as he held onto to the hips of the bucking beauty on his lap. He could feel her tiring, so he slowed her down a bit, and then pushed himself to the side. He felt snow against his ass, but only for a second, then he turned her, and she was facing him.

Laying her down on the jacket, he was on top. He had to pull out for a second, pushing her legs up over his shoulders, then he was back in business. The ski boots made her feet heavy, but he did not mind.

He pushed in hard and fast, and she cried out in pleasure as he fucked her hard and strong. Their bodies smacked against each other, sweat and other juices mixing as he slid in and out, going faster and faster. Her eyes were screwed shut, and he bit her nipple, then her neck, before they kissed long and hard.

"I'm...ohhhh...ohhhhh" He never finished the sentence, as he started to cum in her, long hard spurts. His body never stopped moving, driving it into her harder and harder. She seized his arms, a silent scream echoing out of her locked open mouth as she came with him, shaking against his embrace.

They lay interlocked for a bit after the shock of orgasm subsided, then they both felt the chill of wind and snow around them, and slowly extricated one from another. He reached into his pocket, and pulled out two heat pads, punching each once to activate it, then slipped them in her jacket.

"Planned this, didn't we?"

"Yeah, but I always carry those, just in case."

He took her hand, and guided her back to the skis and snowboard. She had no problem snapping in, and by taking it slow, she made it back out to the ski lanes. But anybody watching her ski back down the hill would have thought she was a little weak on her legs.

12