Of Territory & Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mystral
Mystral
7 Followers

Suddenly rolling away, he pulled her on top of him in one strong, rough movement. She lowered her pussy onto his cock just enough to rub it up and down her slit, slowly, watching him, her green eyes hard and passionate, giving just as much as he did. Here, they were evenly matched, she thought, until he grabbed onto her hips, thumbs digging to bruise, pulling her hard down onto his cock in one impaling motion, her pussy dripping over his shaft, gripping him hard with the suddenness of it, his head sliding hard over her G-spot. Harsh groans and panting, as they both lifted her up to thrust back down over his cock, holding him tightly with her pussy muscles. His hands left her hips to cup her breasts, bouncing as she raised and fell, raised and fell, each thrust down and lift up becoming faster and more intense. Time fell away and the rain began to drizzle, the slight hiss of the water hitting the logs in the fire. A wet sheen of perspiration covered them, her hair sticking to her back. Pushing her hair from her face with a long moan as they fucked harder and harder, exploding into a haze of electric orgasmic spasms, gushing with g-spot cum over his cock, running down his balls. He responded by pulling her down to him and thrusting his hips up into her so hard and fast she thought she'd faint with the incredible force and pleasure that she didn't know could exist. And still he thrust, gritting his teeth in concentration, holding his own orgasm back until he had what he wanted.

Rolling her again away, pushing and prodding her limbs with sure hands he deftly rolled on top of her, pulling her legs up until her ankles rested on his shoulders before sinking his cock with a groan of concentration into her pussy, still throbbing from the last orgasm. Their groans became louder, panting faster, fucking harder and faster, short jabs followed by his hips pulling back and thrusting forward in long stronkes. And still, he would not cum, with a determination that was as strong and harsh as his pride. "Tell me," he growled, "tell me what you want....." stroking long and hard and fast. "Unhhhhhhh," she gasped, unable to comprehend what he wanted. "Tell me,...." he growled again, this time his thumb rubbing over her clit to the furious rythm of their fucking. "Ohhhhhh," she gasped, a surge of almost-there-gotta-cum-soon-gotta gotta gotta cum wave riding over her high with each furious thrust. "Fuck me, baby," she cried out, "FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE" over and over again she begged him, "let me cum, cum with me."

"No," he gasped with a gutteral sound that was more wild than human, "I'll cum when you scream. Scream for me and mean it, wench." Even in the near dark, she could see his eyes, the embers behind the colors surfacing, knowing she was loving a feral thing, and the next orgasm was even harder and longer than the one before it, he knew that well how to play her body, make her crazy for the next one even as she thought none could be stronger.

But this orgasm was different, she thought in the haze swirling around her. This was too intense, she couldn't take this, and her fingers dug into him, nails scratching. With each powerful thrust, she felt herself slipping further and further away, felt him more and more until she realized she didn't know where she ended and he began. Panting harder and harder, she felt the orgasm in her pussy even as it began also in her lungs, her very soul, and he knew it, too. "Give it to me, let it go and give it to meeeeeee..." he panted, his voice rasping and so deep it filled her up even as his cock thrust in and out of her pussy, rubbing over her G-spot and something wholly new, wholly other, wholly alive and independent, and she began to scream.......

Spent, exhausted, sweating, they moved to lie together, his arms pulling her close in the cooled night air, the smell of raw sexuality mingled with the nearly inaudible sounds of intimacy, of lovers who have momentarily slaked a tremendous thirst for each other and emerged closer than before, awed in the face of such tenderness that can only come from matched passion. His lips found her forehead as she drifted off, wondering what the rest of the week would bring....

Mystral
Mystral
7 Followers
12