Of Tongues and Muscles

Story Info
A sexy muscular stud is stripped, licked, and sucked.
1.9k words
3.82
70.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Push out. Relax. Tighten. Relax. Derek was working out, lifting weights, making his muscles even tighter and sexier. He was lying down on the bench, lifting weights, listening to workout music. He put the bar down and sat up, wiping away his sweat. Suddenly, a hand clamped down on his mouth, preventing him from yelling out. Derek's assailant beat his abdomen, knocking the breath out of Derek.

Derek was dragged to into a private bathroom, where a big bed was laid out. The lights were dim and there was a figure in the corner. Derek looked at the arms restraining him and saw that they were very well muscled and tan. The dominating man threw him onto the bed--Derek opened his mouth to speak, but stopped when the muscular man put a finger to his mouth. The mouth smiled. The lights brightened slightly, allowing Derek to see that the man... was Dylan.

"Hey there Derek," Dylan said in his low voice. "I've been interested in your body for a while now, ever since your friend Peter raped you." Derek gasped as Dylan massaged his crotch. "I'm the master raper... the god of sex. You can't deny me- no one has. You've become so sexy... I see that the seal Peter put on you has been accelerating your muscle growth to make your body look extremely sexy and erotic..." Dylan leaned in and stuck out his long tongue, licking Derek's neck and the skin directly beneath the collar of his v-neck t-shirt. "Dylan--nuh-o..." Derek moaned in his deep, masculine voice as Dylan continued to lick and tease the muscular stud. Dylan's seductive skills were on an entirely different level from Peter's. The rational side of his mind couldn't even stand a few seconds against the tongue-driven lust from Dylan that pervaded his mind. Suddenly, Dylan's abnormally long tongue wrapped around Derek's biceps and pecs, where Dylan lifted Derek into a kneeling position. Derek's arms were suspended by the slick tongue that wrapped around both of his arms and chest, preventing him from moving them.

"Peter told me about your seal... a cock-blocking seal, huh? The sea Peter placed on you didn't nullify it... that cock-blocking seal is preventing us from making you give us a long orgasm with lots of cum coming out of your penis... Let's hit you with a seal to cancel that bad seal, shall we?" Dylan drawled. The tongue's tip was wrapped around his left nipple, and it slowly wound down towards the bottom of his shirt as Derek looked at it helplessly. Dylan's tongue hooked under Derek's shirt, the tip touching his tan, taut skin. Derek shivered at the contact...he was getting turned on. His cock hardened slightly, and Derek breathed deeply, trying to control himself from getting an erection. Dylan was already becoming aroused, his cock was getting hard already as he drank in the sight of Derek's muscle shirt tightly hugging his muscular, tan body with his tongue restraining those heaving muscles.. Derek's arms were thick- any person who saw the muscles on his arms would have swooned at first sight. His face was handsome, his hair spiked up, adding even more to his attractiveness.

Dylan licked Derek's body as he licked the shirt up, revealing a finely chiseled six-pack, flexing from the rapid breathing of Derek's nervousness. Dylan almost came.

"Hola, look at that six-pack! Those biceps too! No wonder you can lift such heavy weights. I can't wait to see what your pecs look like...and best of all, your manhood. My, my, Derek... I'm so glad I got to know you over these past few years. I'm so lucky that I got to meet one as sexy and gay as you..." Dylan cooed sexily. Dylan's tongue wrapped around the bottom of the shirt at the bottom of Derek's pecs, allowing his six pack to continue show. Once the tongue completed one circle around his wonderfully buff body, the tongue licked Derek's six pack repeatedly. His tongue traced the outline of his six-pack, tracing each muscle. The licking continued for minutes, causing Derek's body to arouse even further. Nipples hardened, butt cheeks tightened, and blood flowed into his member. Derek breathed deeply, willing himself to not get turned on.

Inevitably, the seal that prevented him from having extended orgasms (a protective measure that his partner placed on him to prevent rapers from becoming attached to him, and failing miserably) appeared- a spiral seal with lines on the edges--Dylan's mark.

"You've grown up so sexily, Derek. You don't have to fight against me. I'm your friend, after all. Hmm... since I am your friend, I'll be nice and not completely remove the seal. We'll just extend the length of your orgasm by a few minutes, shall we?" Dylan grasped his hands, purple fires appearing on each fingertip. "Each prong will add a few seconds to your orgasm length... we left you alone for a while to allow the sperm in your balls to build up. Today, I will get the drink of my life. Five-pronged seal!"

Dylan punched Derek's abs, making Derek cry out, moaning sexily. Dylan held his hand at Derek's abs until the seal appeared. Then, Dylan continued to lick his six-pack as the markings faded.

"Now, we begin," Dylan said softly. He retracted his tongue, letting Derek's muscle shirt fall back down. Dylan straddled the man's arms and legs. He leaned in under Derek's head and sucked skillfully on the stud's neck, drawing a moan out of Derek. Using his teeth, he bit a cut at the apex of the collar of Derek's v-neck. Derek squirmed, trying to wriggle out of Dylan's unyielding control, but to no avail. Dylan snapped his fingers, calling out to his snakes. Two large anacondas slithered out from under the bed and pinned Derek's buff arms down to the bed. Dylan slowly widened the tear down Derek's shirt, revealing smooth, tan, and muscular pecs and his six pack. Derek was almost fully aroused by then, his breath becoming faster. Dylan abandoned all pretense and tore away Derek's shirt, tossing it aside.

"Hey, you DICK! I liked that shirt! Why did you--" Derek's cry was cut off when Dylan leaned in and sucked on his nipples. Dylan flicked out his tongue and licked Derek's torso, tracing his muscles and leaving saliva all over his muscular body. Dylan undid the zipper to Derek's shorts very slowly, then pulled it off gently and tossed it aside too. Derek was fully aroused; his cock was hard and his boxers were tenting. Dylan slipped a hand under the elastic band of Derek's boxers and felt the skin around his member, teasing the hard man. Dylan wrapped his tongue around the base of Derek's buff arms and his chest, his tongue rubbing against his hard nipples. Derek growled. Dylan laughed sexily as the tongue that was once again wrapped around his left nipple licked a winding path down his six-pack and below his boxers to lick the base of his cock. Derek shivered from sexual pleasure. Dylan removed his boxers. "Mmm...your body is absolutely delicious, Derek... I'm so glad that I can keep tasting your sexy body..." Dylan murmured, licking Derek's body lustfully. Derek gasped as the cool air hit his engorged penis, but before he could adjust, Dylan's tongue wrapped around his erect cock. Slowly, deliberately, and purposefully, Dylan tightened and loosened his tongue, making Derek's breathing jagged. The tip of his tongue licked the sexy spot on the penis, the top of the head. The tongue licked the spot and the tip of his cock, making Derek moan increasingly louder. Slowly and deliberately, Dylan wound his tongue around the cock and covered Derek's balls, eliciting a further moan. "Oh FUCK YEAH...guh...I love you... Dylan..." he said amid his groans of sexual excitement. Dylan laughed sexily and flipped Derek around, making his snakes slither around Derek's tan muscles, while Dylan began to fondle him gently, wetting his hands with his saliva, concentrating on Derek's six-pack. "I'm gonna milk you dry, Derek," Dylan said softly. Derek thought he was going insane. The sensation took hold again as Dylan continued to masturbate his sex.

Dylan then took him into his mouth, making Derek moan his loudest. He deep-throated the man before him, continuing his ministration until he felt the man grow tight. He pulled away from Derek's cock, causing him to cry out.

"This is just a way to help you lengthen your orgasm. Let's play a game now. It's called, 'Lick the milk up'. I'm going to pour milk on your body and lick all of it up along with Peter." The figure in the corner stood up and walked over, stripping himself of his own clothes as he came into Derek's view. Peter poured a huge bottle of milk over Derek's muscular body as Dylan retracted his tongue, the snakes still holding him down. Peter poured milk all over his pecs, biceps, neck, nipples, abs, legs, and poured about a quarter of the bottle on his crotch. The feeling of orgasm had already faded in Derek's cock. Dylan and Peter extended their tongues and slowly licked up the milk almost painfully slow, starting with his legs, then his biceps--each person licking one side of him. Peter traced the outline of Derek's left pectoral and Dylan the right, where they lapped up the milk as slowly as possible, drawing out the erotic sensations. They licked his six pack for minutes, each one with their hand on their own cocks as they gazed upon his muscles.

Derek's muscles were on full display, shiny from the milk, saliva, and sweat. Dylan wrapped his tongue around Derek's cock again while Peter wrapped his tongue around Derek's biceps and pecs, preventing him from using his arms. Derek was moaning loudly, his body extremely aroused. Peter trailed his tongue across a good portion of his abs. He licked the muscles on Derek's torso repeatedly, leaving saliva all over that wonderfully buff body. He turned Derek around and again. He completely enveloped Derek's midsection with his tongue, then wounding down to his cock, leaving his cock hanging out between two layers of his tongue. Peter suspended Derek up into the air. Derek was completely exposed and naked, his erect cock hanging above Dylan's face. "Nnnh...n-n-noo please!" Derek cried as Dylan opened his mouth to take him in. Dylan wrapped his tongue around the base of Derek's cock, and took him into his mouth. Derek shivered at the new sensation. God... it was too god damn wet and warm... it was too sticky... Derek thought as Dylan deep-throated him. Peter massaged him from behind, making him groan in pleasure again. Dylan wrapped his tongue and curled it around Derek's penis several times, continuously sucking on his cock. Dylan directed the snakes to use their tails and poke at his opening. Derek, humiliated, willed away the jolts of pleasure running through his body. "Derek...don't resist. You can't avoid the orgasm," Dylan said. Derek shut his eyes as Dylan continued to give him a blow job, tongue wrapped across his muscles. One of Dylan's tongues was dabbing at the slit of his member, making Derek's body thrum with pleasure. "AH! Dylan PLEASE!" Derek yelled as he came closer to the climax. Struggling against the tongue bondage, Derek orgasmed, his orgasm lasting for about one minute, Dylan patiently sucking and drinking in every bit of his semen. "Mmm...Derek, you taste goood," Dylan drawled. Derek gasped for breath as Dylan freed the tongues from his member, laughing sexily.

Dylan and Peter left Derek to recover. The world went dark as Derek sank into a deep sleep exhausted from the intense sex session.