Of Tuesday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the longest time, nothing happened. They chatted, she strummed her guitar a bit, and took turns playing that silly game she'd rented the night before. I felt ridiculous all of a sudden, sitting there in my loose teal bathrobe, as if all of my effort had been for naught. I sighed, and flipped through an adult magazine, which I had considerately supplied for myself, bored to madness with what was on the screen.

I don't know how long it was before I glanced up at the television. Maybe fifteen minutes, and by then I was into my reading enough that my robe had dropped open to allow my hands free access to my disappointed body. I wouldn't have looked up at all, were it not for a subtle popping sound that slipped through the paneling. I looked up to the screen, expecting to see them playing more of that game and nothing else.

I found myself sitting up in quite a hurry, just in time to see my daughter's firm young breasts spilling out from under her rolled up shirt, her head thrown back and her boyfriend's face nestled against them. The magazine fell to the floor, forgotten in an instant; this is what I had worked to see! I watched him kiss her fleshy globes in neat circles, avoiding her dark brown nipples until her hand latched onto the back of his head and guided him there. His lips curcled around each of the sweet umber fruits as he kissed, licked, and nibbled until they stood proudly, glistening with his saliva. Hunter buried his cleanshaven face against Terra's neck, but her hand clapped over his before he could reach down to unbutton her shorts.

"Baby, we can't," I heard her trembling voice through the wall, "Mom's right next door."

My heart sank. Fuck! I hadn't given up hope quite yet, though, as I sprinted on silent feet to my bathroom and turned the shower on full blast. I knew that they could hear the water hammering against the shower wall, and I returned to my settee just in time to see her simple denim shorts sliding down those long, supple legs. Success! My mouth watered at the vision of her sopping wet panties, not so much for them, but for what I knew Hunter would do once he got them off. He followed the shorts down her legs, leaving a trail of gentle kisses behind. Sweat trickled down my forehead, and I caught my breath when he stripped off his t-shirt to reveal the chiseled physique of an athlete. Terra's naked chest heaved at the sight of him, and when they embraced to kiss it was without decorum or hesitation. He lay upon her, sucking upon her tongue, her lips, her chin, whatever his ravenous mouth could find... how I wished it was me, instead of Terra, whose hard nippes mashed against his steel-hard chest, whose legs wrapped around his fantastic ass! My heart thudded against my chest, and I allowed myself to tease my own exposed orbs. I bit my lip against the delicious pain of pulling my nipples, pinching them... oh, yes, this was exactly as I had envisioned it!

On the screen, Terra and Hunter had begun to make out in earnest. Passionate kisses fell all over their faces. Clothes were shed... Terra's panty-clad pussy humped against Hunter's jeans with animalistic fervor. I shivered in expectation, nerves pushed to the edge with the understanding that I was about to watch my daughter fuck this man-beast's sizzling hot body into submission. I tingled with excitement, but still, I forced my hungry pussy to be patient. Terra had bent double over her single-sized bed by now, her lean muscles trembling all over as Hunter eased her translucent panties down to the floor, tugging upon them when they caught for a second between her dripping wet pussy lips. He observed her womanhood for a moment, peaking both my daughter's and my own needful lust before licking an agonizingly slow trail up her inner thigh. Terra gasped, but the jerk of her hips did nothing more than drive him on, and he gave her waiting slit a long swipe of his tongue. I caught my breath. He was going to eat her, devour her sopping pussy from behind, and I couldn't wait. I slipped out of my teal robe, just loving the way the open air felt against my devious flesh.

I could hear Terra sighing in pleasure as he licked her out. Her tight, teenaged ass bounced up and down as her hips struggled to hang on to his flicking tongue. I reached down between my legs and cautiosly rubbed my own heady slit, drawing out my lips to their fullest, enticing all sorts of sensations of masturbation to the surface. On the television screen, Hunter had plunged two slick fingers into Terra's glistening hole, penetrating her with deft fingertips that brought delighted squeals from between her lips. I thought it couldn't get any better, until I saw him lean in once again to slide his tongue along her juicy box... except, he kept going. Up and along, his tongue wiggling against her perineum and still further until... until... I couldn't believe my eyes!

Hunter was eating Terra's ass and loving it!

I nearly lost it. Before I knew what I was doing my first two fingers slid deeply into my moist folds, jerking back and forth and curling at the tips to swipe my most sensitive areas. Little bolts of lightning shot up and down my body as he ate her sweet young asshole out, but somehow I restrained myself from coasting directly into my blooming orgasm. I rubbed all along my vulva and plump thighs, teasing, stimulating my horny cunt only when I felt my desire ebb. I knew better than that; now was the time to play, to abuse my pussy until it pled with me for sweet relief. Sex devoured me as I longed to devour it!

My Terra, on the other hand, had no such restraint. Her hips bucked against Hunter's face, smearing pussy juice all over him just as she sang the cacophonic notes of orgasm; her whining cries set my heart racing as I watched him tongue her backside, thrusting her ass as if his tongue was a hot, throbbing hard-on until she came down at last, her fingers wringing the dust out of her bedsheets.

"Oh, god," I heard her moan, "get the bag. You nasty little boy, you... get the bag."

I tilted my head, my sexual fantasy swerving into sudden, inexplicable curiosity. Hunter crossed the room without question, even though I could plainly see his jeans struggling to contain his hard-on, and picked up a small black sack which he carried straightaway to my daughter, who had seated herself upon the bed. She held her chin high, legs crossed and rocking in a spoiled princess sort of way. Her palms pressed against the bed as she sat in wait, and though playfulness dominated her appearance I could detect just a hint of danger in her smile. Something was up, and I had to find out what.

Hunter returned to my daughter's side, bending at the knees to kneel before her. I half expected her to part her deliciously curved thighs and beg for his lips to tittilate her bare slit again, and yet such was not the case. The young man held up that mysterious black bag, keeping his head down as if serving himself to some tyrannical Amazonian queen.

"Good boy. Now show me what you're hiding behind that zipper," Terra demanded. She unzipped the black bag, her eyes following every movement of her boyfriend's hands. I stared into the screen, waiting for that undoubtedly monstrous cock to spring forth and fill up my TV. He worked loose the button of his fly, and took down the golden zipper tooth by tooth by horrible tooth.

"Oh, god," I murmured, mesmerized at the sight of his cleanly shaved member. His loins were beautiful in their hideousness, the essence of a man indeed, and I craved to take them into my mouth. Terra smiled, reaching out to casually tug upon him until there was no doubt as to the fullness of his erection.

"Lie on my bed, you dirty bastard," Terra purred in a voice that was positively dripping sex, "you're mine now. And I don't want you getting away." From the depths of the bag she produced four - I counted - sets of handcuffs, lying each beside the next. "Get up here, right now."

To say that I was most intrigued would be like saying that, at the moment, my pussy was a little moist. I looked on with wide eyes, nervousness and excitement coupled with shock at the way my innocent daughter talked to her apparent slave, Hunter. He lay without question upon her bed, giving me a full view of his deliciously hard body and even harder cock. I purred along with Terra, who let not a moment slip by in which she didn't talk dirty to him. She leaned down, fire in her eyes as she kissed the tip of his dick, and then moved to cuff his wrist to the bedpost. He didn't struggle, especially when she returned to his groin and licked a slow, wet line down his shaft, before cuffing his other hand. Two more times she did this, until all four of Hunter's limbs were securely bound to my daughter's heavy bedframe.

"Now you're all mine," she cooed, amid a trail of kisses that led impatiently to his lips, "except," another kiss, a slow, loving embrace, "you can see."

He didn't resist her delicate hands as they wrapped a tight black cloth around his eyes, blindfolding him as skillfully as if she'd done it a thousand times. I smiled. This was so incredibly fucking hot.

"Now," she purred, "do you want to me to suck your cock," this while sliding her glorious nudity atop his stone-chiseled belly, "or jack you off... or... do you just want to fuck me?" Terra wiggled her hips, her legs spreading so that the warmth of her cunt against his bare stomach had to be driving him crazy.

"I just want your pussy, mistress, please, I beg you," he groaned, his voice rising as her pussy slid down to the crest of his abdomen. Her lips and teeth clamped onto his golden nipples, and she licked them all over before descending again to take his cock against her lips. Her tongue darted out to flick his head while her gentle hand worked up and down his throbbing shaft, until he groaned with pleasure.

"All right, bitch. I'm a kind mistress."

I slid off of my settee, falling onto my knees in front of the television. I couldn't believe what a minx my daughter had become! So powerful, so sexy in her authority... I caught myself staring at her, instead of Hunter, and quickly dashed that thought out of my mind.

My fingers found my wanton pussy again as I watched her straddle him, ease herself down upon his beautiful cock. Her head fell back almost instantly... and I needed something more. Frantically I fumbled in search of my modest flesh-colored dildo, and held it up in front of the screen. I sucked its firmness into my mouth, my tongue laving all over it to get it nice and wet. I heard Terra beginning to moan her pleasure, but not a sound of Hunter's voice. I didn't care. I went down again to my knees, straddling the glistening dildo, gasping as my cunt lips stretched to encompass its girth. Steadying it with one hand, I began to rock, watching my daughter's sleek ass bouncing upon Hunter's spear and trying my best to keep rhythm with her. I wanted to be her. I wanted that boy so badly that I could taste him. In my mind the thick dildo became Hunter's manhood, and I drove it deeply into myself. I watched Terra's tits jiggle above him and saw myself there instead, pulling his hot mouth against my nipples. I whimpered and moaned like a Banshee along with her, hoping to mask my voice but not really caring all that much if they heard.

At last I fell back onto my ass, my head

tossed back and my fingers torturing my clit, my needy, hungry clit. My hips danced, bucked upwards, muscles tightening into steely knots. I caught my breath. Thrust the dildo in, deeper, and deeper. My whole body froze, my climax roaring over me at last as I fucked that dick, fucked my fingers, and desperately fucked the air. It went on and on, my skilled fingertips playing my clitoris into a cluster of small, sensual orgasms, my cunt struggling to force the dildo out and my hand thusting that much harder, until I dropped to the floor at last in the throes of a massive, climactic orgasm. It was so hot, watching my beautiful daughter ride Hunter, her panties stuffed into his mouth and his restrained muscles pumping.

On the screen, my baby was giving it everything she had, but I could tell that she was spent, too, when she fell almost fully forward atop her boyfriend's chest, panting and gasping, whispering. How beautiful it was... so delightful to see the way she clung to him. I envied her with such ferocity in that moment that I could have cried, had I the energy.

I guess I fell asleep for a minute. The next words I heard, and the words that are most pivotal to my recollection, rose like fragrant perfume from Terra's lips.

"Oh, fuck! The keys aren't in the bag!"

12