Of Wolves and Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soon Ken, they will come. We're deep inside their hunting ground," said Brit to the mercenary team leader.

"Then let them Brit, I'm sure the men are ready for them. How about your people?"

She looked back towards Kyle and Tom who have been busy monitoring their video equipment having their crossbows slung around their body.

"They're ready as they can be Ken."

"Good, Brit I don't want anything to happen with you. I want you to be with your people. Carlos, Marion, and Shintaro will be task to protect your people and you," he said to her in sincerity and worry as he pointed to the three men armed with the 5.56mm Minimi SAW rifle.

"Ken, I want you to be safe too, ok," she looked around, seeing that no one is looking at them she kissed his lips and smiled.

"I will Brit," he tapped his FN-SCAR 5.56mm assault rifle and smiled in return, "Now, go back to them and wait for what may happen."

12