Off Road Fuck

Story Info
They find passion outdoors.
1.1k words
3.9
47.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word, they stood and looked deep into each other's eyes.

Dave reached out and his fingers traced the curves of her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, and chin. She sighed. Her lips parted. Like a feather, Dave's finger traced the contours of her lips. The gentle caresses left Rita brimming with erotic energy.

His hands lingered on Rita's neck and pulled their faces together. Their lips met - ever so gently at first. Then with mounting passion - deep wet kisses, nips with teeth, tongues dancing. Hot, hungry wet mouths fuelling hot hungry bodies. They moaned and pulled body closer to body.

Rita put her hands under Dave's buttoned shirt. Ran her fingers through his chest hair, felt the toned muscles of his chest, shoulders, stomach, back. Feeling his strength and power inflamed her further. Dave felt a tremendous heat rise within him as his cock swelled. He touched her short curly hair, caressed her shoulders and bare arms.

He pulled his mouth from hers for a moment and said, "You're so sexy."

His hands explored her back, slid down and up under her black skirt to massage her ass. Rita moaned and pushed her crotch against him. Dave thrust back.

They stepped apart and Dave pulled up the front of her skirt, pushed aside her swollen labia and found her clit with two fingers.

Rita inhaled sharply, sighed loudly and groaned, "O my god, Dave, O my god."

She planted her mouth back on his, thrust her hips against his fingers and shuddered all over.

Dave lowered himself to the tangy sent that attracted him in the first place.

He lifted her leg to the runner on this truck, so her legs would open wide. That way Dave could get right into her bald cunt. He pushed up the rest of the skirt to reveal the rest of her bald swollen cunt. He parted her lips and ran his tongue along her slit. Her flicked his tongue as he explored her lips until he found the deep hole the hard tip of his tongue was searching. Deeper and deeper her fucked her with his tongue.

Rita's moans could be heard all over as it echoed off the hillside.

Rita grabbed the front of her skirt as Dave pushed two fingers into her wet juicy cunt and continued licking her bald lips.Licking slurping tasting every drop of her . His tongue found her hardened clit and flicked his tongue over it until he felt her cunt muscles tightened over his thrusting fingers. Cream poured over his fingers and all over his face as she grunted and moaned loudlyto an orgasm.

Dave continued to finger fuck, her enjoying the cream as it melted on his chin and tongue. As he fingered her with one hand, he was stroking his cock with his other.

Rita pulled his head from between her legs. She wanted him bad. She pushed him softly against her van. Rita unbuttoned the top button of his jeans slid the zipper open, slid her hand in and felt the silky smooth, yet rigid cock-head. Dave moaned.

She loved the feeling of power when she held a cock in her hand - that special power that women have over men. She grasped the head with one hand and the shaft with the other.

The two stood stroking each other, driving each other wild, stroking and kissing. This heat between them became the centre of the universe. They wanted to take and be taken. Right there. Right then. Public be damned.

Dave led Rita between the truck and car they parked together just off the road. The pair were too excited and aroused to care who might drive by. Dave could not recall when his cock had felt so hard and had stood so tall. Rita could not remember this intense a fire in her belly.

They stood half naked in each other's arms between the vehicles. Sun-warmed, breathing moistly on each other, naked, skin to skin, bliss to bliss. The pair was too lusty to be still for long.

Rita turned her back, opened her legs, smiled and looked him in the eyes and said, "Dave, Dave honey, I want you inside me."

Dave was dizzy with the smell of her pussy and of her sweat, and with the wildflowers all around them. He positioned himself behind Rita, between her legs with her weight supported by the open door and front seat of the van. She took his cock and rubbed it the length of her slit to open herself and to lubricate him. She was wet, warm, and ready.

Rita held his shaft and his used cock-head to rub up and down her clit - driving them both wild. Both were moaning and gasping.

She pulled his cock to her, put the tip in her pussy and let go. Dave collapsed his weight on her. As his hard nipples grazed her back, fire shot through her loins.

As Dave slid into her warm, wet tightness, her pussy yielding to him, he almost came. He began to slide deeply in and almost all the way out - long, strong slow strokes. She pushed back in perfect rhythm. In and out, the liquid sounds of cock and pussy. His balls were slapping against her bald lips. The tang of sex was in the air. Gasping and moaning could be heard between the passing of each car and truck that drove unsuspecting pasted them..

For her, the incredible feeling of hard cock penetrating, and plowing her was a feeling of ecstasy. For him the tight embrace of a wet, warm cunt around his cock, the plunging in and out, the sweet, soft, round woman under him, wrapped around him.

Neither could wait; neither could hold back. Faster and harder they fucked. Rita's body stiffened, her back arched, her pussy contracted, she pushed against him.

She screamed, "Dave!!!!!!" and wave after wave of orgasm flowed through Rita's body.

Dave pushed in and held himself there, felt the fiery come spurting from his cock, grunted almost sobbing, fell the warmth running up and down his body. He heaved against her, throbbed, and throbbed inside her tight pussy.

Together, coming and coming and then they collapsed.

Rita and Dave kissed tenderly and caressed each other for awhile, soothing, yet feeling the aftershocks of orgasm. Both were warm and drowsy.

"Rita, you are sexy. That was incredible," he whispered.

"Dave, you're the best. You're the best, god that was good," she said.

They dressed basking in silent warmth, kissed each other tasting the juices of each other on their tongues and headed for their vehicles.

"Lets do this again...it was so fucking sexy!" Rita suggested.

Dave chuckled aloud "you got that right! We will do this again. Next time it's the locomotive"

They kissed longing one more time and left in separated directions.