Off the Beaten Path

Story Info
Retelling a popular fairy tale.
1.5k words
3.63
16k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiltcalg
kiltcalg
1 Followers

He sees her sitting alone on the park bench watching the other children play, listening to her I Pod and humming along sweetly. Quietly he approaches until he is standing next to her. She is breathtakingly beautiful and delicious today. He regards her dressed in her red frock coat and purple skirt.....his eyes wander down her smooth captivating thighs.....he feels his cock start to push out in anticipation....the black leather boots she wore were almost enough to make him bulge!

He is able to see the top of her voluptuous breasts where the top three buttons of her blouse are undone. He watches it rise and fall and rise again with each sumptuous breath she takes....inside his own heart begins to pound as his body yearns to feast on this delightful meal. He leans down and brushes her hair and ear lightly with his lips and nose....

She turns..."oh it's you baby!"

"yes...." He sighs.

"Don't know why you picked here at first to meet, but I'm glad you did. It's lovely. "

She looked around the park as the first vestiges of the leaves could be seen from the trees and the sun began to descend slowly down into the horizon. The last of the children were beginning to leave. She turned back to him and noticed how incredibly blue his eyes were, and how tall he stood. The broad shoulders and strong jaw set her heart beating to a quickened tune as well. She longed to hear him speak again....and was soon fulfilled that wish.

"Would you walk with me darlin?" he said.

"That would be nice."

He took her tenderly warm hand in his and led her down the path. Winding down the way, they were surrounded by the intensity of this early spring day. Though it was chilly, that was not why she trembled so. She had an intense longing to find out how those full intense lips tasted that now smiled when those heavenly blue eyes stared into hers. She also wanted to feel those strong and lengthy arms hold her tight.

Casually he led her off the path. She wondered why he was walking into the woods where the bushes were thickening and the trees were looming. In a moment he had her up against one of those trees and buried his lips into hers.

He tasted of cinnamon and steak!! Of excitement and spontaneity! In short, he tasted delightfully yummy....but they were in public, and she had only met him online. She tried only halfheartedly to push him away, but instead he took her hands in his and pushed them to her side while his lips passionately kissed down her neck and shoulders.

She could smell his rich scent and feel his soft curly hair rub her jaw while he sent sparks into her body as he tasted each nerve with his tongue....her heart pounded with intensity, and as if sensing it, he kissed and licked more passionately, occasionally biting her skin lightly as if tasting her. She finally broke free of his grasp and pulled him closer to her while stroking his hair and squeezing his firm ass in her hand.

He reached up and undid her blouse then ran his hot wet tongue along her breasts. He teased her nipples under her bra until he could practically hear her moaning breaths begging him for more. Reaching under her blouse he found the clasp on her bra and unhooked it. It was only a moment until he pulled the bra away with his teeth and feasted on those beguiling breasts that lured him so earlier.

They tasted of sweet richness. His tongue lapped them up and his teeth felt their tenderness. The nipples were his next course and he licked greedily. Holding her body in his arms, he circled his tongue on each nipple then sucked them voraciously. Holding them in his mouth he sucked endlessly and stroked them with his tongue. He stroked and sucked and lightly bit to hear her moans and taste her powerful heartbeats.

He reached down and grabbed her sexy ass and held it firmly while his other arm kept her firmly against him. She could feel his cock bulge against her, and her clit throbbed endlessly while stretching out to join it. He moved her to the grass and lifted her skirt and ran his tongue along her thighs. He could smell her rich sweet scent and longed for it hungrily.

He found her panties and kissed them repeatedly and licked her cunt through her panties. Her moaning increased and he ripped her panties away and buried his lips in her. She wrapped her boots around his shoulders and dug them into his arm pits to pull him closer. His tongue swathed endlessly exploring her every nook and cranny. A new fold here, a lovely hole here. He plunged his tongue into her hole and wrapped it around inside to taste her. Then he stroked her g-spot with his tongue and replaced it with his finger.

While his finger massaged her g-spot, his tongue discovered her clit and teased it lightly then wrapped around it in a lovers' embrace. A few minutes of this and he sucked it into his mouth and stroked it with his tongue. He stroked and bit lightly and stroked again. He could feel her pussy flowing now onto his hand, and he knew he had to taste.

She felt his tongue lap at her hole again to drink her cum, and she gave him more as her orgasm kept building to an ultimate climax. "MORE MORE MORE!" she screamed!

He sucked on her hole now to get it all while he pinched and rubbed her clit. He stroked it and massaged it and drummed his fingers on it to make it pump more cum for him! His appetite was endless, and unable to hold back, she squirted cum all over his face and mouth and tongue. The cum was endless and she screamed out his name in ecstasy!

"I need your pussy so bad." He growled.

"It's yours, all yours baby!!! I'm all yours, take me!!"

His cock made its way out of his pants and found the hole it was destined for. She moaned in even more pleasure when she felt it fill her pussy completely. It was so warm and big and throbbing! She could feel it throb for her in her pussy. She wrapped her boots around his tight ass and forced him into her deeper.

He kissed her lips and stared into her captivating brown eyes with his ensnaring blue ones. He kissed her jaw and neck while his cock plunged in and out. Deeper and deeper. Faster and faster. Fucking her in a wild wicked wonderful way!

After a moment she forced her way up and mounted his cock while burying her sensuous tits in his face. She nursed him tenderly while her pussy milked his cock. She could feel it rub her g-spot with its head and stretch completely inside her. She milked it more with her gyrating hips, and then he grabbed her ass and bucked her with his hips. It was the wildest ride ever. She grabbed her tits and sucked her nipples while he held her waist and bucked her up and down on his cock.

She turned around, and then leaned back on him while he fucked her even harder and stroked her tits for her. He licked and kissed the back of her neck and whispered sweet things softly in her ear. Over and over and up and down, she felt it plumb her totally! She then moved to her hands and knees and he plunged in her anew while licking her ass and probing her asshole with his finger. It felt wonderful being fucked in two holes at once.

She felt him mount her mercilessly while his balls slapped against her clit. His cock was bulging and throbbing more than ever. He was close now, so he rolled her over and plunged in while on his knees. He held her legs against his chest plunged deeper and deeper. He pulled out and rubbed it on her clit then plunged back in and pinched and rubbed her clit.

She was about to cum again, and he fucked her faster while stroking her clit to encourage it. Screaming his name once more, she squirted all over his cock and balls. She begged him to cum, and he responded by leaning over and kissing her while her boots pulled him in more and she felt his hot cum shoot and spray inside her pussy. She tasted his moaning on his lips and breath as he called her name, and she caught it with her lips in a fiery kiss.

He continued to pump it in for a minute or two to get the last drops out and then collapsed into her arms. After a moment of holding each other, she kissed him tenderly and said "My what big eyes you have."

"That's supposed to be my line, beautiful." He grinned.

She smiled and kissed him again. They both shed their clothes and shifted to their other forms. Casually loping together, they ran into the woods and howled at the great, wolf moon.

kiltcalg
kiltcalg
1 Followers