Off the Beaten Path

Story Info
Couple takes a steamy break during a hike.
2.3k words
4.25
10.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is not a true story. My boyfriend wrote this story for me about our mutual fantasy after I told him I frequent this site. I liked it so much that I wanted to share it with the site that helped spark its inspiration. Let me know what you all think.

*****

It was a warm summer afternoon we spent together. It was an afternoon that I had looked forward to all week in my thoughts of you. After arriving at your house and dealing with some weather was pleasant enough to enjoy a hike. This particular location we believed to have some shaded areas, a creek bed, and some seemingly interesting views of the surrounding countryside. It was all a bit of a drive out of the way, but then again, that was part of the adventure.

After navigating to our destination (a feat which I required some assistance in), we gather the things we had brought and set off. The beginning of our trek brought us uphill some, and was mostly as we expected. Some large oak trees overhung the path in places, somewhat mitigating the effect of the otherwise persistent sun. Several times we passed over a creek bed which, surprisingly enough, was not exactly a bed as it contained slowly trickling water. We crossed paths with one other pair of hikers, and shared out polite greetings. Onward we went, wondering where the trail would take us as it wound through the wilderness.

Despite the best efforts of the noble oaks, we were both getting very warm - hot, even. We started to wonder how much farther the trail continued. Wonder as we did, we kept going. And going. The creek that was now intertwined with the path mocked us. We kept going even more. finally, as fate would have it, we encountered something we did not expect. Ahead of us, past a few more shady oaks, was the source of the creek we had been following.

There was a surprisingly large pool surrounded by some rocky ledges and partially shaded by the encompassing trees, bordered on one side by a large outcrop of stone. We approached it happily - it was certainly the obvious place to take a break, and better yet, we had the entire place to ourselves.

The first thing both of us did was take off our shoes and dip our feet into the pool - the water was cool and refreshing. Had we brought swimsuits, then it would have been perfect to swim in, though we agreed that it was quite nice as it was. We spent a while relaxing by the pool. We held each other's hands and talked for a while, finding this spot to be just the place to enjoy the company of one another.

I decided to do something I hadn't yet gotten to enjoy that day, and I leaned over to kiss you. It was a long, passionate kiss, and I could tell that from your response, it was something that you were eager to enjoy as well. I put my arms around you and pulled you closer as we continued to kiss each other, and something about the combination of the intimacy of our actions and the solitude of our location was getting me excited; I could feel the sensation below my waist. I reached to firmly grab your breast, which took you by surprise at first, but did not seem to be unwelcome at all. We continued to kiss and caress each other until I finally couldn't take it anymore. I stopped for a moment and looked into your eyes.

"I love you,: I said softly. "I would like nothing more than to make love together here and now, alone under the trees."

"I love you too," you responded first, and after a brief pause continued, "We should probably get off the path." It was obvious you had similar thought.

It was a word of caution that was heeded, if hastily. We left the edge of the peel and, still barefoot, found a more secluded area a ways away from the trail where some tall, dry grass was growing. It was well removed from the main path, concealed enough by trees and shrubs that we had a relatively good deal of privacy, given the setting. In retrospect, other hikers may have seen the two pairs of shoes left by the water in out hurry, and had they been particularly astute might have deduced that there was a couple with mischief afoot (though shoeless). In either case, it didn't much matter to us as we had more immediate considerations. We sat down here against the thick grass and immediately began kissing once again, vigorously and impatiently. I squeezed you close to me and our bodies pressed against each other. In spite of enjoying the water earlier, we were both hot and panting again already.

I reached for your chest again and grabbed your breast again, forcefully this time, and you sighed in enjoyment. I started massaging it while I continued to kiss you, but quickly decided to make things easier for both of us and pull your shirt off over your head. I then unfastened your bra and set the two to the side. You laid back down, feeling the dry grass against your back and the air against your breasts while I joined you in pulling off my shirt. I kissed you again and ran my hand against your soft breast, caressing it and squeezing it. I soon began to feel your nipple getting firm as you enjoyed this, and I moved my hand to gently play with it. I started doing the same with your other breast, squeezing it firmly and gently fondling the most sensitive part. I was very aroused myself by now, and my boxers started to feel too tight as I grew to my full size. I moved my hand from your breast and focused on kissing you again, leaning against you as I felt your smooth skin against my fuzzy chest.

Knowing how physically excited I had gotten, I wanted to know the same of you. I unzipped your jeans so that I could touch you in the place that I knew you wanted to be touched. With my hand under your pants, I ran my fingers along your soft panties, slowly getting closer to your most sensitive place. Then I gently ran my fingers between your legs and against your lips through the fabric. You sighed heavily again from the light touch along that place.

I gave you one last kiss and then pulled down your jeans and then your panties, allowing the cool breeze to blow along your legs, your thighs, and your already throbbing pussy. Then I ran my hand down the inside of your leg. It was smooth to the touch, and as much a turn on for me as I knew it was for you. I found my way down between your legs, and ran my hand softly along the smooth skin next to your lips, which made you spread your legs farther and lean towards me in an unspoken request for closer attention. I obliged, and ran one finger in between your lips. You were dripping wet as I glided along them and against your clit, which caused you to whimper in pleasure. I loved knowing how turned on you were, and that your body was ready to feel me inside of you.

To your very temporary disappointment, I stopped what I was doing. I sat up and moved farther down, using my hand to move one of our legs so that I was now in between them. I put my head down towards your waist and briefly saw you looking down at me; I could tell you were going to enjoy the next part.

I didn't waste any more time building up and gave you what you wanted. Slowly but confidently, I gave you one long lick from my tongue all the way from the edges of your opening, along your slit, and against your clit, which I stopped to kiss. I continued licking up along you a little more before I pressed my mouth against you and rubbed my lips against yours, tugging and sucking on them sometimes as I did. Briefly, I slid my tongue inside of you and curved it around; you could feel me sliding against you from the inside. Doing all of this had an effect on me too; I could feel my cock throbbing and already dripping in anticipation. We also both knew if I kept at this, I'd bring you too far to be kept from finishing, so I stopped.

I quickly stripped off my pants, and before I had even started with the boxers you could see how hard I was. Taking off my underwear, my cock stood almost straight up, glistening with wetness in the light. I leaned forward again and you spread your legs around me.

I was on top of you now, with my bulging cock between your legs and rubbing up against your still throbbing pussy. I leaned forward to kiss you longingly while our skin touched, both of us enjoying the feeling and imagining what was still to come. When I couldn't take it anymore, I leaned on my arms and looked into your eyes as I pressed my tip against your lips. With how excited we both were, I began easily sliding the rest of my shaft into that spot between your legs. I could feel your lips spread and wrap around the sensitive head; if felt unbelievable to feel how wet you were as I felt you from the inside, warmly throbbing against me. You let out a long sigh as you felt me filling you up, inch by inch, and you pulled me towards you to help me finish beig entirely inside of you.

We held that way for a moment, feeling our bodies connected in the most intimate way possible and enjoying the closeness it made us both feel. I ran my hand through your hair and kissed you, and then began to slowly slide out of you again, able to feel your lips tug against me all over again as I did. It felt incredible, and I thought I could climax already if I lost myself in the feeling. Then I pressed once more into you, a little more forcefully this time, and stopped only when I was entirely within you. You let out another short whimper between kisses as you felt yourself stretch to be filled by my cock. Again, I pulled myself out and pushed back inside of you, this time feeling you push back harder with your hips to create more pressure as we rubbed against each other there. our hips pressed against each other as we both pushed ourselves as close together as possible. We kept going this way for a while, building a sliding rhythm as we panted harder and our parts throbbed against each other.

The feeling was ecstatic, but it had yet to entirely sate the longing I felt for you. You seemed to read my thoughts, as you do sometimes, and stopped kissing me for a moment to speak.

"I want you so badly. Please go faster. And harder. Please," you implored between rapid breaths.

"Anything for you,' I replied, knowing full well that it would also be for me.

Starting with a strong push, I grabbed your shoulders and without hesitating slid myself hard into you, entirely out again, and back into you. Between deep breaths, I quickly pumped my cock in and out of your warm insides. Then even faster. The friction between us was intense; our hot and slippery skin was constantly sliding and pressing against each other as your pussy was filled and stretched again and again. Ravenously, we all but pounded against each other as we made love so forcefully in the open wilderness.

The feeling in my body was becoming beyond my control. My mind was filled with the sexual tension brought about by this quick tempo.

"I'm going to come..." I managed, almost out of breath. This time it was my turn to speak what you were likewise thinking.

"Me too. Please. Come inside of me..." you pleaded, knowing that with those words you would set me over the edge and fulfill your own wish.

I pumped in and out of you forcefully and deeply. At this point I wasn't able to control it if I wanted to. I felt my cock begin to pulse and I pushed as deep inside you as I could and held there, allowing myself to fill you both with my flesh and my fluid. At the same time, you came as you felt every inch of me inside you, feeling the waves of pleasure spread across your body as you felt me spasming inside of you. It was a moment of the strongest pleasure in life as our bodies simultaneously reacted to the feeling of one another.

After what was likely for both of us the strongest orgasms we had ever had, it was over. I remained inside of you for a moment as we looked into each other's eyes. We were both panting still with our hearts pounding.

"I love you," I said softly.

"I love you too," you sighed contentedly, smiling up at me.

We laid aside one another for a while in the shade, enjoying the afterglow of our passion and speaking softly. Still far from home, I knew we had to find our things soon and make our way back from this place. We would both sleep well that night, curled against each other. For the moment though, I couldn't have been happier anywhere other than right where I was.