Off the Hook!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad was roughly reminded of his everstraining erection when Annah snuck one hand down to stroke his swollen shaft through his boxers. The smile playing across her full lips widened greatly, and a hungry glint entered her green eyes.

"My... aren't you a big boy!" She breathed hotly.

"Yeah? I'll show you big..." Brad softly said in reply, reluctantly releasing a pale breast from between his lips.

Suiting words to action, he grabbed the top of his boxers and quickly slid them down his muscled legs, kicking them aside. Annah's big eyes widened with delight and a small measure of trepidation as she gazed upon the meaty shaft that sprung forth. Brad's thick cock stood straight, parallel to his body. She followed the veins from the engorged glans down to the heavily hanging balls.

"Wow" was all that she finally said, but it summed up her feelings pretty well.

Without giving her any more time to think, Brad moved forward, grabbing her waist and with an easy move flipped her around, eliciting surprised giggles from the horny redhead. For a moment the lusty young man took in the sight of Annah's perfect ass. Smooth, pale skin, and full, rounded cheeks that he couldn't resist. Bending low he bit down once, drawing out the moment, enjoying the low moan that the inflamed woman emitted. Straightening up he grabbed Annah's slim waist again and lifted her into a position that had her resting on all fours. He then moved forward and placed his right foot with it's heel against her right knee, leaving his left foot on the floor.

Annah turned around, raising an arched, crimson eyebrow at him questioningly, her green eyes curious. He just smiled in return and smacked her firm butt for good measure. She grinned.

Having put off the moment long enough Brad gripped his veiny shaft with one hand and maneuvered it forward to nose carefully at Annah's still drippingly wet pussy. She felt the broad, blunt head start to press her lips aside and closed her eyes in anticipation.

"Oh!" she squeaked, eyes popping open, as Brad started to enter her from behind, and the sound dragged on, elongating as he slowly plunged deeper. Releasing his dick, he grabbed the pale beauty's firm buttcheeks and bent down low, his body parallel to her back. He pressed deeper. With one quick move he moved one hand to grab a pale shoulder and bent down the final distance to her tender neck which he promptly kissed. Finally he felt his pelvis press against Annah's wet opening, his cock now fully enveloped by her silky smooth, hot embrace. In reply to this Annah threw her head back, tossing her fiery hair in Brad's face. Before she could utter a single sound Brad met her mouth with his, smothering any forthcoming sounds of ecstasy as their tongues met and intertwined.

Now he released the beast long pent up, now he threw away all restrictions. Still holding her soft lips against his, he tightened his grip on her slim shoulder and firm cheek and swiftly pulled better part of his wet cock out of her tight embrace, leaving only his swollen glans. In a single move he rammed his full length back in and felt Annah moan, or try to, into his mouth. Picking up the pace he started to passionately pump his shaft in and out of her hot pussy, each move rewarded with the sound of her wet crack sucking noisily around his shaft. She broke free from Brad's lips long enough to groan loudly at his hard shafting, before being caught in his fierce, fiery kisses once more. The leverage he gained by placing his feet so far apart allowed him to empower each thrust greatly, sending his sizable sack slapping against her lips with each slam.

Brad started to relent, but Annah, quite ungently, bit down on his lower lip and glared at him, her green eyes afire, dispelling any thoughts of slowing down. Grinning wickedly at this, the thrusting man sped up his thrusts, his long shaft almost blurring as he pumped furiously. The speed was such that the rich, creamy juices that coated Brad's cock started to froth and drip onto the bed and floor. That is to say the juices that weren't being splattered across his lower abdomen and Annah's round cheeks.

Releasing the redhead's lips from his own, Brad moved his mouth to nibble the curve where her slender neck met her shoulder. Her mouth now unrestricted, Annah moaned loudly, each ecstatic outburst in time with the furious thrusts of Brad's pumping hips.

"Oh, yeah! Just like that!" She attempted to say, but as her body started convulsing in the grips of another orgasm, albeit a milder one this time, the only sound that exited her ripe, parted lips was a long, low groan.

"Urgh" Was all that Brad could utter in reply as he felt the smooth, soft walls of her tight pussy squeeze around his thick erection. Clamping down on his own rising orgasm, he could do nothing but bend down lower, the hair on his chest brushing against Annah's smooth back, and hold on for the ride. The clinging man could only grunt as the orgasming woman's wet opening spasmodically massaged his throbbing member, could only hold on tight to her shuddering, sweat slicked body.

At last Annah's shudderings started to abate, and then finally cease. She turned around and smiled at Brad's pained, concentrated expression, and rolled her hips alluringly, grinding her firm ass against his pelvis. Finding some hidden inner source of resolve and discipline, Brad encircled Annah's slim waist with his strong arms and with a mighty grunt, cock still deeply embedded in her, turned himself around, swinging a squealing Annah along, so that he ended sitting on the edge of the bed, the giggling beauty sitting on his lap, facing away. With more grunting, and some entanglement of limbs, he also managed to turn her around to face him, her long legs circling his waist, arms resting on his broad shoulders. Her wonderful breasts hung just before his face, and he instinctively started sucking on one firm tit. Annah leaned down and gently bit Brad's ear, her breath hot on the side of his face, as he hungrily mouthed her magnificent mammaries. Slowly easing his hips off of the bed, Brad started to once more pump his hips. The pale, redheaded woman had other ideas though and roughly pushed the pumping man down onto the bed, her breast leaving his mouth with a wet "pop!" and firmly grabbed his shoulders. Placing her feet just so she looked down onto Brad's face and smiled.

"My turn" She whispered.

He nodded and smiled widely.

Brad leaned back, resting his hands on Annah's beautiful buttocks, kneading her firm buns. She raised her arms over her head, slowly leaning her head back, as she started to ride Brad's disco pole.

Her hips undulated sinuously, grinding curvy circles against the widely smiling man. Not even he could resist throwing his head back as well as the intensity of her grinding increased.

"Yes" he moaned "Yes..." higher thought processes completely lost as most of the blood in his brain rushed to further engorge his smoothly enveloped cock. Annah started to move her hips up and down, aided by Brad's hands. Her hot embrace moved along his thick shaft, rubbing the increasingly sensitive, veiny surface. Unable to restrain himself, the baser functions taking control, Brad started to, once more, pump his hips, thrusting his shaft in countertime to Annah's movements. Each thrust upwards meeting her descending pussy, ending each meeting with a satisfying, wet sound. She snapped her head forward in an explosion of red hair and gave Brad a playfully reproachful look. He grinned widely in reply and thrust all the faster, feeling his balls tighten up as his orgasm climbed nearer. The thrusting man leaned forward and once more mouthed Annah's breasts, alternating working her raspberry nipples with his teeth with flickerings of his hot tongue.

"I'm close, Annah... I can't hold on much longer..." he moaned, voice muffled by her sweet tits.

"Just a bit more, keep going, don't stop!" She panted in his ear, voice close to desperation.

"Why does this happen to me?" Brad wondered to himself, feeling a certain sense of deja vu.

He could once more feel the telltale signs of her orgasm, the shuddering, the panting, and also, quite unmistakeably, the clenching of the pussy!

"Ergh" he grunted, feeling his cum rising like the mercury in a thermometer. "Seriously, Annah, I can't hold on!"

She squealed something unintelligible as she bucked against him, full breasts rubbing against his face, smothering his protests. With sheer willpower Brad managed to keep his impending explosion in check, just short of boiling point.

Annah finally came to her senses and gracefully slid off of Brad's impressive cock, the shaft leaving her wet embrace with a long sucking sound that ended with a wet, resounding "SPLAT!" as his cock smacked against his stomach. She knelt on the floor and firmly grasped his shaft, which she mercilessly started stroking, pulling his foreskin back and forth over the incredibly swollen glans, it's sensitive skin having turned a deep red that bordered on purple. Brad was beyond words and just grunted wordlessly as Annah's small, pale hands worked along his slick, slippery shaft.

"Don't hold back, stud. Give me that hot, milky cum! Cum for me, baby!" Her litany went on, her tones hushed, lusty, her voice low and smoky.

"Cum" she repeated.

He did.

With a quiet breath, more akin to a silent gasp, and a great feeling of vacuum, Brad finally came.

Annah didn't even begin to let up her ministrations as the first, thick, white rope shot forth. If anything she stroked faster, more furiously. The first shot landed across her full, smiling lips, and was soon licked away by a flickering, pink tongue, but not before the next had landed on her cheek. It was close to a continuous flow as he unloaded, balls tight to his juddering shaft. His creamy load was spread thickly from Annah's chin down to her breasts, thick drops falling from the former to the latter. Lips still wide in a smile, Annah licked Brad's broad, blunt glans clean and sucked it gently, before looking up at him with her exquisite, green eyes and saying

"Look at the mess you made!" Her smile turning into a mischievous grin.

Brad smiled tiredly in response, but staggered slightly to the side, finally being hit by all the alcohol he imbibed earlier that night, and the fact that he was now quite exhausted.

The next thing he remembered was waking up to the sun shining through the blinds on his window. He noticed, through the fuzzy filter that covered his brain, that Annah was nowhere to be seen. When he finally, groggily managed to get up from his bed, and convince the world to stop spinning, something on his desk caught his eye. Shuffling over to it he examined the items of interest: a note and Annah's torn shorts. Lifting both he read the note. On it was a mobile number and the words "You owe me a new pair of shorts, stud!" followed by a winking smiley and a heart.

Brad looked at the torn jean shorts in his hand and chuckled to himself. And instantly regretted it as the laughter sent him rushing for his toilet; it was time for morning communion at the porcelain altar.

12