Off The Wall

Story Info
Sex, rattle and roll.
3.6k words
3.33
54.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers

Elizabeth Corell, walked through the poolside of one of Havana's prime resorts with every eye upon her. She's a British supermodel, blonde, tall, tan with wild sex appeal and unpredictable behavior. She had them all, the longest legs in town, biggest boobs and fame. Her short kimono clung to her body with promises beneath. Several people greeted her along the say and some paused to make an appreciative look.

When she shrugged off her kimono, eyeballs bugged out to her bulging cleavage, though extremely big were not obscene but rather very arresting. Women and men alike stared at her like they saw Ali Baba's hidden treasures. She draped the kimono on the nearby table and lay herself down on her designated deck kicking her sandals off. A waiter had already put her favorite drink on her table and stole a glimpse of her great body exhibited in flash pink string bikinis.

She was settled comfortably and reading a paperback novel when a shadow crossed over her body. She glanced up and a black tousled hair of a guy, bronze, tall and sinewy wearing multi-colored stripe robe open to show his six-packed abs and Speedo briefs stood by her side. Blend Pierce Brosnan and Collin Farrel and he's it. For a brief moment, she saw the full outline of his flaccid penis, compacted in a half-moon shape by the tight Speedo trunks.

The man hunkered down to his heels and spoke to her. "Hi to you sweet stuff, you ought not to be alone. I'm Nikko ‘Diamond' Borsini," he said looking into her amber-tinted shades.

She raised her shades. "Back off schmuck. I don't need no company," she said dismissively.

He fell immediately for her femme fatale look with river blue eyes. "Yes you do. I'm gonna be your man to please whatever you like," he said with confident ease.

"I don't want anything from you," she said disinterestedly.

"I'm sure you have," he said unperturbed of being rejected.

"Try your luck on that cupcake posing under the palm tree. She looked as if she could use your company." She lowered back her shades and turned to her book. He didn't look at the girl she pointed.

Nikko brushed his right hand across her tummy, startling her a bit. He drew her eyes to his big hand balling into a fist twirling back and forth then opening it back. As quickly as it opened, it closed again. Less than a tiny second it opened again and it contained several diamonds each the size of a corn kernel. His hand tilted and let the diamonds fall almost one by one on her belly, one lodging in her navel. Elizabeth appeared fractionally intrigued. The diamonds looked real, sparkling under the bright sun ray.

"I could produce more than that," he said.

"So?"

"Aren't diamonds a girl's best friend?"

"That doesn't leave the fact that they're still stones," she retorted.

He picked the diamonds back, one by one with his fingers then closed them all by his fist and shook it like a pair of dice. In a flash a pink rose appeared in his hand in replacement to the diamonds. He carefully placed the fresh flower on her tummy that matched her bikini. Then he rose on his feet and said, "Good day," and he turned and walked away.

Night came and Elizabeth's man, some Greek tycoon didn't show up which pissed her off terribly. Feeling dejected, she sought to have an anonymous sex. She went to the casino but saw no one that fitted to her liking.

At last she spotted Nikko at the Bahia Lounge and immediately approached him.

"Hey, you're just the man I'm looking for." Then she had him by the hand, adding mysteriously, "Come with me." And had him to the nearest elevator.

In the elevator Nikko could smell Elizabeth like a bitch in heat. She was wearing a slinky red dress exhibiting elegantly her supermodel attributes.

"Hey, what's the matter with you?" he began, "I was coming to you this afternoon and you won't give me the time of day."

She looked at his face. "Did you? You walked out on me."

"Why do you think I did that?"

"Ow, let's forget that. Just one of my mood swings. Now I thought we could make equal sex."

The elevator opened and they headed towards her suite drenched with exotic perfume. Once inside she pressed her body to him and started unbuttoning his shirt. One hand slipped down and groped for his penis but it was not in its arousal state.

She kissed softly the corners of his mouth while she massaged his penis to grow to its growling state. But it wasn't responding accordingly.

"I'm a lonely lady and I want to kill myself. But when I saw you I changed my mind. I thought you're the man that could satisfy my sudden lust craving."

She backed off from him a little bit and began shucking off the straps of her dress. She unzipped the back and let the dress fall seductively along her body. Nikko's eyes lit up at the silk and lace lingerie encasing her extremely sexy body leaving nothing to imagination.

"I still want to do what I had planned earlier," she said and picked a remote from a bed and clicked it. The electronically controlled drapes parted and showed a terrace through the glass sliding doors. The doors automatically opened too.

"What was your plan?" she asked a crease forming in his brow.

"Come follow me," she said and turned to walk out onto the terrace. He followed behind. Elizabeth was so tall in her stiletto heels and the way her toned ass cheeks showed in her thin thongs and swayed he surmised that she could be his fuck of the century.

When she reached the railings she placed her hands over the top and sighed at the evening breeze and the view of the phosphorous sea lighted by the moon glow. Then she turned to face him, her mammoth tits heaving and her mouth so seductive for lascivious kissing.

"I'll sit here on the ledge facing you then let my back fall down below. I want you to rescue me. I know your hands are quick so you can do that. If not then I'd die. But if you save me I would not kill myself, not ever anymore. Get my drift?"

"You're crazy," he said with a disbelieving look.

"I know that. You don't have to tell me. If you save me then I have a hero. After that we'll match our lust and fuck till all the chandeliers in this hotel shake."

"Okay," Nikko lighting up with excitement, ripped off his black jacket and tossed it aside. He folded the sleeves of his shirt to his elbow and readied himself. Elizabeth sat on the ledge and stretched her hands slowly over her head.

"You're worth saving for," he said staring at those huge headlights of her chest while crackling the bones of his hands.

"Tell me when you're ready, ‘cos this'll be fast. If you're not quick I'm a goner."

"Trust me," he said.

The moment she heard his words, her body leaned back and slid off the ledge her long legs swinging up in the air. Whooosh! There was a brief scream.

"Shit!" he spat. The veins on his neck strained, his jaw tightened and teeth gritted. He was able to grab her legs but the other one slipped through. Elizabeth was 5'10" and her weight felt so heavy.

"Oh God!" he muttered. She was swinging upside down, her legs opened like scissors. His biceps flexed as he held on tightly to her leg and managed to get the other leg in time. Elizabeth trained her sight on the rocks below jutting from the swirling water and appearing like drowning people. For awhile she hanged there, challenging death.

"If you're satisfied, let's quit this game before somebody sees us," he called out. "Surely, you don't wanna see us like I was murdering you." He heaved and raised her back to safety.

"Oh god, that was a kick! You rescued me!" She panted, blushing at the rush of adrenaline in her body.

"Let's go back to your room," he said taking her by the hand.

Once in the room, Nikko asked how she felt.

"Thirsty," she said as she closed the sliding doors and the electronic drapes.

"I'll fix you a drink, what'll you have?" he asked.

"Champagne," she said raggedly.

"Okay," he said and walked over to the mini bar and kitchen counter outside of her bedroom. Elizabeth sat on the side of bed and leaned on the pillows propped against the headboard. She reached for a cigarette from the pack lying on the night table. When Nikko came back she was puffing smoke with one leg drawn up while the other dangled off the edge of the bed. He handed her the drink eyeing her assets especially the great view between her legs. The slit of her pussy was visibly marked over the tiny panel of her flash red silky thong and her bra was full to the brim with her awesome cleavage, the roundness well-carved.

"Thanks." They both raised their glasses.

"To lust!" she clinked her glass to his and they drank.

"Take off your pants," she said after the bubbly liquid glided smoothly past her throat. He unbuttoned his shirt and yanked it off his pants. The pants followed until only his briefs remained. She puffed smoke producing a circle that disintegrated over the bulge.

"Hmmm, meaty…" she remarked and stubbed out her cigarette on a leaf-designed ashtray. She licked off her lips.

Nikko moved his pelvis closer to her mouth. Elizabeth touched the coiled shape, scraping lightly her lacquered fingernails at the length and at the impression of the corona.

Without a word, she took his penis in her mouth through the silk briefs, wetting them with her saliva, and grunting with pleasure at the sight of it unwinding and growing, straining against the thin material until it poked out the side.

Ripping his briefs down his leg, his penis sprang like a tiger, thick with the head slightly tilted upward. His pubic hair was trimmed without a trace of hair around his scrotum tightly scrunched up all the more to see that they were all big and heavy. She let his cock poked through his cleavage then slid up to her throat and chin and finally stopped on her lips.

"Suck it baby," he said, "Don't touch it," swatting her hand slightly. She sucked the head and he inhaled like he would go under water. His hands moved, one delving through her blond tresses groping behind her neck the other running from her shoulder to her chin. He lifted her chin and he lowered his head to kiss her grasping her sensual lips. From her neck his hand slid down, squeezing one breast and continued down to slush his fingers around her hot pussy through the flimsy fabric and then pushing it aside so he could feel the growing moistness beneath the skin folds.

She sucked hard his penis and he felt like the head would fly off. He pushed her across the bed and ripped off her bra and panties revealing her bazoombas with ‘innie' nipples and the blonde bush trimmed like an exclamation point at the top of the glistening slit.

Nikko pinned her wrists behind her head and licked the innies that seemed to be stubbornly not awakened yet. His tongue tip circled around a nipple and his teeth bared to scrape it up to make it distend as he would like it to see. When it finally arose the other followed and he began sucking each. Seeing them became outies, his face slid quickly down her pubes, pressing his thumbs between her labia and groin like doing tiny massages. He nudged his nose on the blonde bushy triangle and inhaled per perfumed pussy. The point of his nose nudged up her clit hood until it jutted out prominently between the labia. He proceeded to pry open her labia and tasted the wet freshness of her war pussy sipping her juice from the pink wattles like he would do to an orange pulp section. Elizabeth whimpered and bucked her hips up and down.

Seeing her face awashed with arousal, Nikko rose on his knees on the bed, one leg of hers under and in between him while he picked the other leg and bore it over his shoulder making her lay at one side. Clasping her thigh with his big hands he leaned his body toward her pushing the leg so the cleft of her pussy opened a lewd fraction. Then he stabbed his penis through its target.

"Ahhh," she growled. "Oh, Oh, Oh!" her moans flowed out exuberantly of her with a big frown on her beautiful face. He moved slowly with a few thrusts and then sped up with his hands lacing between the juncture of her hip and thigh like his life depended on it. His back was curved a bit as he grunted digging deeper into her. Her eyeballs just showed the whites at his onslaught. Pain and pleasure engulfed her body feeling she was helpless to him. Then she felt him pulled her hair and his penis was out of her pussy and the head was bumping her mouth.

"Open you your mouth!" he commanded. "Wider! Suck me again," he said and she followed. "That's it," he said sighing with pleasure. Then still grabbing her hair he laid himself on the bed and made her lie on top of him with her legs spread so wide you could see her soul in her pussy in the full length mirror that reflected them. His penis slapped against her pussy and he pushed it inside her. He pumped hard, orchestrating the squeaking of the bed and that plopping noise like that of clapping cupped hands as their flesh clashed in hot action.

"Ahh! Aahahhh! Ah! Ah! Gosh what a fuck!" Elizabeth wailed as she clutched white-knuckled on the sheet, her head thrown back and hair cascading past his head. Nikko railroaded his big penis relentlessly into her swollen pussy pulling a series of moans and wails from her mouth. Then his hand grabbed one of her thighs pulling it against her body and his other hand reached for her pussy and twiddled her clit with his fingers. She screamed at the sensation. He continued his ruthless pump enlarging her pussy.

When he withdrew from Elizabeth, she slumped face down on the bed at the heavy orgasm that rocked her body. But before she could rest he pulled the side of her hips towards his and raised her ass. But her ass wasn't high enough as her thighs were so spread apart. He slapped her ass cheek so hard it made her almost cry. The slap left a red imprint of his hand on her white ass so clear you could read the lines of his palm. He repeated the whack and the pain shot to her head contorting her face. She wanted him to stop this kind of torment to her but then she felt his cock entered her again and once again she was a slave of pleasure and pain that her body seemed to respond.

He pulled her hands and crossed them at the wrist behind her like he would tie her up. Her face pressed on the bed managed to turn to him and watched the movement of his muscles orchestrating into a frenzy of fucking her in this style.

It took longer in this position until he slung one of her legs again on top of his shoulder making her view his onslaught of her bombarded pussy. He would embrace her thigh against his body and then one hand would stray to mash her breast or feed a finger into her mouth as he plundered her fuck hole. Nikko was a hard fucker and she felt newborn sensations engulfing her pussy as he piston her with his big meat. Her breath labored at his every thrust which felt like all her insides were pushed in.

Again he pulled her hair and she wanted to complain but every time he did that to her she would only swear under her breath and let him take control. This time he tossed her to the wall so hard that she got plastered there like Spiderman about to climb up. He quickly moved behind her, mashed both breasts and ran his hands along the curve of her sides and pulled up her hips toward him. He bent his legs a bit and shoved his saber-shaped penis into her. She was obviously wet that he could withdraw all and jammed it back again without guiding it. His hands were on her hips as his penis plunged back and forth into her.

Then she was reversed to face him and she looked like crucified on the wall. His hands went to her neck like he was going to choke her and kissed her hard on the mouth. He put pressure on her neck as he entered her again, grinding his hips against her at every thrust. He was doing asphyxiation on her and she was withstanding him developing in her the anticipation of what's next that he would inflict her and if she could take it. Her pussy was on fire and she kept having orgasms which she didn't expect. Once again Nikko took one of her long legs and draped it on his shoulder. Her pussy gaped wider and he plunged into her like knife to a butter kissing her sparsely on the lips, neck and ears or gathering her boobs up to suck her innies.

Mad about her innies he tossed her back to bed and lurched over her breasts to squeeze them, licked her damn nipples and sucked each as hard as he could. One nipple managed to stand but the other was adamant. He licked and sucked until it changed a bit and started showing sufficiently. Both nipples flushed into coral pinks when he left them and pushed the back of her head toward him to suck his blazing penis. She was tired but she sucked him just the same making him announce that he was coming. She became eager of his coming and took more of him. However he pinched her nose making her double her effort but the excitement was worth it. Then he pushed her away and fucked her as he knelt before her now with her legs wrapped around him. He fucked her hard that her hand was pushing her stomach at the speed of his thrust.

Not to be outdone by his dominating strength Elizabeth managed to roll over on top of him and rode to her own maneuverings. This way in which she was so adept with and known to trigger a lover to quick release, Nikko almost yielded. But she scored a huge orgasm via her g-spot and that sapped her energy.

Back on the top, Nikko seized her ankles and pushed them against her body. Watching her nectar streaming down the crack of her butt, her ass hole became his target point.

"Have you got fucked in the ass?" he said gasping.

"Nooo," she said, fear gripping in her expression..

"Yes, you'd like it, you're waiting for it. Look at your fucking ass hole, so envious of your pussy hole, twitching and puckering like a spring chicken's," he said and rutted it with his finger slicked with his girly juice.

"I said no!!" she screamed.

His mouth reached for her clit and sucked it vehemently leaving lots of drool streaming down her butt crack with his finger still ravaging the inner walls of her rectum sanctorum.

Then she felt something that she had to give in. He entered her anally .

"Eeyahhh," she said grimacing as his hard meat forced its way to the hilt pausing for awhile to test the new tightness that gripped him. It was different. It demanded him to release sooner as the muscles inside contracted much tighter around him.

At last he began to slow thrust and Eliabeth's fingers began skating the furrow of her clit, twiddling at her engorged and glistening clit. He seized her ankles and placed her legs on his shoulders and while supporting his weight with his hands by her sides, he bucked within her bringing her again into another rip-roaring orgasm. Then her orgasm crashed on her that she screamed so lout he had to cup her mouth with his hand and tell her to shut the fuck off. At that moment she felt him burst inside her and she bucked her hips and rode the sheer and wonderful waves of ecstasy as his seed pulsed out in the hottest and longest release in his life.

Drained to exhaustion, Elizabeth dangled her head face down at the edge of the mattress with her arms also limping out. Nikko became gentle and was kissing and nibbling her ass.

When Elizabeth was on board a Concorde to London she was glued on a tabloid where on the front page showed a picture of a TV actor on the penthouse terrace where she stayed. The actor was holding upside down a bikinied inflated doll. The caption read: No living doll would like to be dumped this way. What does Jack Syquia think he's doing with this inflated doll?

She was perplexed.

* * *

Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers