Office

Story Info
Office flirting turns into more.
1.4k words
3.85
25.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shuts the door quietly behind him, the office now separated by only an unlocked door. Kneeling he slides his hands up from her ankles, one hand on each leg. He hooks a finger on each side of her panties and slowly slides them down and off, pocketing them. As he slowly rises he gives her a thorough kiss, and her nipples a hard tweak. "Now why don't you think about that for a bit, and what you can do to get your panties back." She's breathing hard as he opens the door and walks back out into the office.

She sits for a few minutes getting over the shock of it. Sure they had been flirting, but didn't think that he would act on any of it. Once her breath is back to normal, she gathers herself for the walk across the open office to his cubicle on the far corner. As she is walking, she can't help but notice that she is getting wetter, with every step. By the time she makes it to his desk she is practically dripping. He looks up at her questioningly. "I would like them back." He chuckles, "It isn't going to be that easy." He slides a hand under her knee length skirt, and says "I think you like not having them; I'm going to keep them." As he is saying this he is toying with her. Her knees buckle, and he grabs her, helping stay upright. Chuckling again, he says, "I'll see you at closing, and I recommend not cleaning up before then..."

Mind reeling from the almost orgasm, she walks back to her office in a daze. Keenly aware of how wet she is and marveling that no one has noticed. Finally she makes it back to her office. She just hangs her head, breathing for a minute, trying to get her pulse back under control. She starts thinking of him and what is in store for her later. She shivers, if he already has done this to her and that while in an office full of people. She shakes her head, dislodging the thoughts from her head. She sighs. It's going to be a long three hours.

He slowly approaches her office, noticing how absorbed in her work she has become. She doesn't even realize that it is after closing. He smirks, then clears his throat and laughs when she jumps and blushes. "Time to go sweet," he murmurs. She walks up to him meekly, her eyes just glancing at his, and he sees the desire under the uncertainty. "Follow me."

He leads her into a hotel room. The first thing she notices is all the mirrors around the bed. He goes to a chair and sits, turning on the soft lights that aim at the bed. Music starts to drift in softly. She walks up to the bed and slowly takes off her shoes, noticing that the mirrors are positioned to show the person sitting in the chair any and all views of the bed and anyone on it.

Closing her eyes, she blocks out the room and concentrates on the music. He watches as the tension leaves her body and she starts to sway with the music. Slowly, starting with her shirt undoing each button like it was the only thing in the world; till finally she is wearing only her bra and skirt. Her hands caressing all of her body, as she moves with the music. Her hands slip behind her, and unhook the bra which she slides down her arms and drops to the floor. Slowly, so slowly she trails her fingers back up to her breasts, cupping them; toying with her full breasts for a moment before sliding down to her skirt and pulling it down and off. Standing there naked, she locks eyes with him; his eyes are dark with desire and the knowledge that she is his to command.

Her body trembles as he watches; he motions for her to make a full circle. She does a slow circle twice, and then he gestures towards the bed with his head, eyes gleaming. She situates herself on the bed facing him. As she runs her hands up and down her body she again locks eyes with him, till he tears his eyes away to watch what she is doing to her body as her hands stray to her breasts and start to twist and pull teasingly. He watches as her skin flushes and her nipples harden. He watches how her legs are spread wide to his gaze, but periodically squeeze shut, and then open wide again.

She watches him as he watches what she is doing to her body. Gauging by his reactions what he likes and how much he likes it. Just when he hints at being impatient, one hand finally strays down to her pussy. She inserts one finger then traces it up to her nipples coating them in her juices. Then she sucks her juices off her finger then she drags her nails down her body till she reaches the clit, she strokes it once, sending her entire body into a convulsion.

Now he sheds his clothing, so he is sitting naked in his chair and she can see exactly how much he is enjoying the show. She circles and teases her clit, causing her legs to spasm from time to time. All this while her other hand is still toying with her breasts. He pulls something from his discarded pants and walks up to her while she has one nipple stretched out, "Hold that," He says. She freezes, and he clips on a nipple clamp, "Now the same for the other one." Just as quickly attaches the second nipple clamp. "Hold open your pussy, I've got a treat for you." She does, exposing her clit. He quickly attached the clit clamp, which makes up the last part of the Y chain. She yelps in surprise, but her pussy, if possible only gets wetter from the attention. He brings his fingers up to her mouth for her to clean off.

He teases her, holding them just out of her reach. So she has to stretch, and move to reach him, as she does this, the chain pulls on various clamped item causing her eyes to widen and a moan. Still she reaches his fingers and sucks them clean, shifting several times during the process causing more moans and not a few twitches.

He decides it is time he has some fun. "Hold still," he commands as he lies down on the bed, and then moves her to suit his needs. Lightning fast he licks just once and she jumps. He slaps her inner thigh and as she bits back a squeal he barks, "I said hold still!" Then he settles to his task, lapping at her pussy, every so often flicking up to her clit. As her mewling grows, he gauges the timing and tongue fucks her, and releases the clit clamp causing her to orgasm, her pussy gushing. Thus he starts the process all over again, as he replaces the clit clamp.

After he has had his fill, and she has long lost any awareness but of his tongue, let alone the number orgasms she has had, he removes the Y chain causing yet another orgasm. He places his cock at her pussy entrance; he sees how she is biting her lip trying to not move even though he knows her pussy is aching to be fucked. He stays like that for another minute, before he slams his cock in to the hilt. Then he slowly moves out till the tip is barely in, and then slowly works his way back into her tight, wet, hot pussy. He leans down and starts to nibble and suck on her sensitive nipples, as he does so, she starts rotating her hips in a way that moves his cock in an interesting spiral in and out motion. Shortly he stops toying with her breasts and starts to fuck her hard and fast. Just before he comes he slaps her clit causing her to cum one last time, he pulls out Cuming all over her breasts. He collapses next to her and she tries to get up, but can't. Laughing she says, "I have dibs on the first shower, just as soon as I can stand."