Office Affair Ch. 08

Story Info
Unexpected visit leaves her smiling.
2.1k words
3.64
13.7k
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 07/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sxytnk
Sxytnk
8 Followers

Today was totally unexpected. Wow! I don't know what I did to deserve it, but I really needed to figure it out so I could continue doing it! Today was HOT HOT HOT! And- twice in a week! Hell, I wasn't used to all this attention anymore. In just a short span of time, I'd gone from a two and a half years of never at all, to twice in one week! Honestly, I wasn't even sure what to make of it. Not at all. One thing was for damn sure though. I liked it. A lot!

Again, I simply can't express enough that he took me totally by surprise today. Certain obvious circumstances dictated that our time together be extremely limited. So, to say his appearance in my office at the end of the duty day was unexpected would definitely be classified as an understatement. Even now, sitting in my favorite chair on the patio, relaxing with a glass of perfectly chilled Gerwertztraminer and a cigarette, I can't help but smile in surprised wonder as I (again) replay every delicious detail of our latest tryst.

I glanced up at the clock on the wall just above the front door. "1542," it read. Good grief! How on earth did time get away from me again today? Well, I suppose there's something to be said for getting lost in your work. With a sigh of resignation, I began to take inventory of the numerous programs, emails, and whatnot that were still open on my monitor. One by one, I began to save my work and close them out for the day.

Just as I was down to the last three- our database and a couple of emails that still required a response, I heard the door open. I looked up from the screen at about the time it closed again, but saw no one, so I went back to my work, thinking it was one of the several occasions someone had stuck their head in and left, after thinking no one was there. "Being short has its perks," I smiled to myself, then peeked around the side of the monitor, just to be on the safe side. Nothing. I chuckled to myself a bit at my unfounded nervousness, then damn near leaped clear out of my skin when he popped up suddenly over the top of the monitor!

"Jesus Christ!" I sputtered. "You fucking asshole!" I sent him a glare that I hoped would look sufficiently mean. Of course, it was tough to be angry. One- it was funny as hell! Two- it was about the nicest shock to my system I'd had all damned day. He just stood there, laughing at his prank, grinning from ear to ear.

Within seconds, I was mesmerized, lost in the genuine enjoyment in his deep blue eyes, and the way his laughter made them crinkle up just slightly around the corners. I shook my head slightly to clear it. "Dick!" I grumbled fiercely. But I was already starting to smile to myself. Then, a giggle escaped from between my lips. Finally, I gave up, and laughed with him.

"Anyway," I said, once the laughter died down, "I take it you're done for the day?"

"Yep," he replied, still grinning, "Or, at least, I'm not fucking doing anything else!"

"Fair enough," I nodded. "Wanna walk me out then?"

"Hurry up!" now it was his turn to feign fierceness.

"Alright, just let me finish this email..."

"Ugh! Really?"

"C'mon. It'll only take a minute. It's to Chief."

He stood there, expectantly, then motioned impatiently with his hands. "Let's go!"

I snapped out of it, tearing my eyes away from his to look back down at the screens in front of me. My fingers flew across the keyboard, rapid strokes to formulate a reply concerning the status of our augmentees. "Well, I sure hope he's happy!" I grumbled. "I've already gotten half of them back on track!" I sighed then, annoyed with how every program in this office had been set aside to be covered with dust over the last 6-8 months.

"Done?" his impatient question snapped me back to the present.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Just gotta log off."

"C'mon then!"

"Alright, alright. I'm coming!" I snatched my ID card out of the keyboard, and snapped it back into the badge holder dangling from around my neck as I made my way around the desk. I offered an apologetic smile, then turned away for a quick inventory of my bag before zipping it up. I felt his arms snake around me from behind then, his breath warm in my hair as he pulled me against him.

"Well, hello then," I whispered, bringing my hands up to find his arms. His breath tickled against the side of my ear just before his lips brushed along the side of my neck and sent a delicious shiver down my spine.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," I sighed softly, gripping his arms tighter and straining backwards into him.

"I need to go home," he whispered, making no move to step away.

"Uh huh. Home," I whispered back, bringing my hand up to the back of his head as I tilted mine to allow him better access to continue the tantalizing brush of his lips along the sensitive skin. And he did continue, teasing his way down the side of my neck with feathery kisses as he brought his hands up to cup my breasts, kneading them through my uniform top.

I closed my eyes and stood there, perfectly still, as I allowed his suggestive touch to heighten my awareness of him. He felt delightfully firm against me, strong. I could already feel him beginning to stir where his hips made contact against the small of my back. I caught the hint of a sweet scent, his gum perhaps? Finally I could be still no longer. With a sigh, I turned into his kiss and found his lips with my own. They were warm, soft, and slightly moist, as I knew they would be. With only the slightest pressure they parted, and I slipped my tongue between them. I slid past his teeth and found his tongue, delighting in the electric current that shot straight through me as our tongues met. His hand came up then, tangling in my hair, as he turned me and deepened our kiss.

"Mmmmm..." my groan was muffled into his mouth. "God you taste good!"

I slid my hands down to his sides and pressed myself more firmly against him, grinding myself into his erection. His fingertips tightened in my hair as he deepened our kiss further, exploring the moist recesses of my mouth again and again with bold strokes of his tongue. I jumped when I felt him slide his hand under the waistband of my panties and his fingertips made their first contact against my damp flesh. He smiled against my lips at my reaction, knowing as well as I did that I'd gotten lost in his sensual assault on my lips, and failed to notice when he loosened the belt and buttons on my pants in order to further his exploration.

He pulled his mouth away and nuzzled into the side of my neck with more teasing kisses along the sensitive column of my throat. His fingertips danced down my spine until they found the waistband of my pants and pushed them down to rest at the tops of my thighs before returning upward to join his other hand in its assault on my senses. With this one he skimmed across the bared cheek of my ass before diving lower until he found my entrance, wet and waiting for him. I groaned again as the tiny scrap of fabric that still covered me was swept aside and he delved into me.

"Aaahhh, yes! Right there..." I moaned softly as he found my sweet spot and began to tease it with long smooth strokes. Already I was on the brink of an orgasm. I could feel my inner muscles tensing against the sweet invasion of his fingers sliding deep inside of me. Sensing my nearness, he changed his pace, slowing to prolong my agony, chuckling at my groan of frustration that he would deny me, preferring instead to tease me, to draw it out until I begged for release. His fingertips swirling against my clit continued their incessant torture while he adjusted the pace of sliding in and out from fast to slow to keep me just on the edge, biting my bottom lip to keep from crying out.

"God you're wet," he whispered into the side of my neck, punctuating his words with more kisses.

"Mmmmmmm... I can't take much more of that."

"Guess I'll have to take it easy on you then," he withdrew his fingers and slid his hand back up to my hip, causing me to moan in frustration at the loss. The pressure of his fingertip against my clit never ceased. "It's either this or I'm fucking you."

"Ummmm... that's not... really... ooohhhh... a threat." Any second now, I was going to explode from the gentle, yet insistent pressure of his touch. His recently freed hand sculpted one firm cheek, then he slid down again to resume his torture. "Aaarrrggghhh!!!" I cried into his shoulder. "Oh God, please!" I begged, brokenly.

"Please what?" his voice, still strong and steady, mocked me. I had no words left to answer as suddenly, the dam broke, and I groaned at the onslaught of the first waves of my orgasm. I leaned into him, completely dead weight against his chest, shuddering as I felt my inner muscles contract around his fingers again and again.

"Jesus Christ!" I exclaimed hotly as the last spasm subsided, surprised as always at the intensity of my reaction to his touch. Taking a deep breath, I pushed away from him and turned for my bag. I dug through it in a frenzy, snatching the condom from its hiding place in one of the many inner compartments. I turned back to him and handed it over. One word passed my lips as I found his eyes and stared back at him, my smoldering gaze the perfect punctuation, "Now." Part plea, part demand, it was all he needed.

He sheathed himself and spun me around. I reached down with a still-trembling hand and guided him to the wetness of my entrance. No sooner than I had him in position, he lunged forward, driving himself deeply, fully inside of me. I gasped aloud at the sudden shock, clenching my hands at nothing, willing myself to open up to him. He began to move then, slowly, waiting for my body to adjust, to welcome him. Each smooth thrust of his hips buried him deeper. Still much too sensitive from earlier, I didn't have the first ounce of control, and the sweet friction sent me straight into the throes of another orgasm.

I heard myself whimpering, calling his name, as the powerful spasms began anew. With each wave, I gripped him tightly, drawing him deeper, milking his shaft as he continued to pummel me with swift thrusts of his hips. Tighter and tighter, his hands clutched at my hips, as he rode the waves with me until I felt him stiffen and drive himself home one final time, this time remaining deathly still as he lost himself in his own release.

Finally, his grip loosened, and he eased himself away from me. I turned and found the nearest chair, sinking into it gratefully as I waited for my legs to stop shaking, my heart to slow its incessant pounding in my chest, my breathing to return to some semblance of normalcy. After a minute or two to collect myself, I got up and began to rearrange my uniform into something resembling the professional image I always sought to maintain.

"I thought you had to go home?" I smiled at him as I tucked my tee shirt back into my pants.

"I do," he smiled back. "Hurry up!" his smile disappeared, replaced by a mock-frown.

"Yeah, yeah," I shot back, hastily buttoning the last button on my overblouse. I snatched up my bag and we walked together to the fence entrance, before separating to our respective vehicles. A quick wave, and he pulled out in front of me. I followed behind, catching his eye occasionally in his side view mirror. As he turned into his subdivision, he stuck his hand out the window, offering a slight wave. I smiled and waved back, oddly tickled at this highly uncharacteristic gesture from him, and continued the rest of the way home, already reliving every delicious detail, sure that I was blushing furiously and grinning from ear to ear as I did so.

To be continued...

Sxytnk
Sxytnk
8 Followers