Office Bitch

Story Info
Blackmailed into becoming the office slave.
6.2k words
4.15
239.6k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnnyd60
johnnyd60
27 Followers

This is largely based on a role-playing scenario I recently had with a professional dominatrix, expanded and changed somewhat to fill in some gaps from what I remember and further flesh out the fantasy.

*

I worked as a project manager for a consulting company in a medium-sized city in the Midwest. We mainly managed outsourced projects for other companies, and as such were a very small company -- less than ten employees. Strangely, I was the only guy, and at 47, was quite a bit older than the rest of the staff (though I had been told many times that I could pass for someone in their late 30s). The rest were all women in their 20s and 30s They were all attractive, but all seemed to resent my presence -- none more so than the office manager. I had gotten my job because the owner of the company was an old college buddy, and had helped me out when I got fired from my previous job. Because of that, I didn't worry too much about my position, and probably didn't take it as seriously as I should have.

My hours were technically 8-5, but I usually came in late and skated out of there around 4. While that was earlier than most of the staff, usually they were gone by 4:30 or so as well. So, I was surprised when I got an appointment request from the office manager for a "mandatory performance review" meeting at 4:45 PM Friday. Fuck. I was tempted to blow it off, but with my girlfriend out of town, I was probably going to just out after work, anyway, and see if I could hook up with some twenty-something girl who had too much to drink. So, this was going to just be a minor inconvenience, anyway, and I figured I shouldn't try to push things too far with the office manager -- no matter my connections. Besides, getting a somewhat later start to my night really didn't change my plans. What mattered was the end of the night -- not the beginning.

As I expected, by 4:30 nearly everyone had left. It was just the office manager, myself, and Sue -- another program manager. As she was walking out the door, she noticed me still at my desk, frowned, and said, "What are you still doing here? Finally taking your job seriously?"

I ignored the second question and responded, "V scheduled a meeting at 4:45 for some reason."

"Oh, well, have a good weekend," said Sue, not really sounding like she meant it nor cared. "See you Monday," she said, as she walked out the door. With that, it was just the office manager and myself still in the building.

Fuck it, I thought. Maybe I could get this meeting over with and head out to the bars. I went to the office manager's office and peeked in. "I was wondering if we could do this meeting now?" I asked.

She looked up from some papers on her desk, then at a clock on the wall and said with an irritated tone, "It's not 4:45 yet. Come back then."

"Fine. Whatever," I said, turning around and heading back to my office. If she was going to play games, so was I. I went back to my desk and surfed the Web for a while, hitting some of my favorite porn sites for some "inspiration" for tonight. At 4:55, I shut down my computer and headed back to her office.

"You're late," she said coldly, when I knocked again.

"Sorry," I replied, flippantly. "I got engrossed in a project and lost track of time."

"I'm sure," she replied. "Sit down," she said, indicating a chair in front of her desk.

V, as everyone called her, was in her early 30s, about 5'6", with curly black hair, dark eyes, and a tight, hourglass figure. She was quite attractive and I would have fucked her in an instant if the opportunity ever presented itself. I often thought about all the things I would do to her if only I had the chance... But, it was clear she didn't like me, and since we almost never saw each other in a social setting, it's not like I ever had the chance to get her drunk and turn on the charm.

"First things first," she started as I plopped down into the chair, "I'm sorry to say that the owner of this company, your friend, died in an auto accident early this morning. A drunk driver, they think. They only announced it a few hours ago."

"Wha-what?" I was crushed. He was probably my best friend in the world. We'd been through a lot of shit together, and he often joined me on my late-night escapades whenever my girlfriend was out of town. He was on marriage number three, and his current wife was 20 years younger than us and quite a stunner in her own right -- but that didn't stop him. He didn't worry too much about what she thought, though, because he had all the money -- and an ironclad prenuptial agreement. She could leave him, but in a no-fault state, she would get only what the prenup allowed.

"Yeah, sorry," she said, rather unconvincingly. "They're not sure what he was doing out at that time of night, but it sounds like he may have been stepping out his wife. I'm surprised you weren't with him. In any event, control of the company passes to her, and as such, we have some things to talk about."

Oh, shit. I was fucked. Not only had I lost my best friend and protector, but I'd probably lost my job. His wife had always disliked me, not in the least because I enabled his cheating. Getting fired from two consecutive jobs...I was going to have a hard time getting another one.

"I've been looking into your performance over the last several months," she continued," and frankly, it's not been good. More importantly, though, is what you've been doing instead of your job."

My heart jumped into my throat. Yeah, not only had I been blowing off my job, I'd instead been spending much of my time looking at porn while at work.

"You see, we installed monitoring software on the network a few months ago," she continued, "and I installed a key-logger on your computer. So I know exactly what you've been doing. You've been looking at some twisted shit. So, this performance review is really to say, your performance sucks, and you're fired."

Panic set in. I've already been fired once, how was I ever going to get another job? I had a lifestyle I liked, and more importantly, I had bills to pay. My friend had paid me handsomely, and I'd grown accustomed to it.

"Please, V," I begged, "I need this job. What can I do to make this right?"

"I don't give a fuck what you want," said V. "Why should I give you another chance?"

"Please, I'll do anything!"

V considered this for a minute. "Anything?" she finally asked. "Are you sure about that?"

Without thinking, I immediately replied, "Yes, of course. Anything. I can't get fired again."

"Well, if you're sure about that..." she replied, writing something down on a piece of paper. "Come to this address at 8 PM tonight, and we can further discuss this," she said, handing me the piece of paper. "If you are a no-show, or even one minute late, don't bother coming into work Monday -- and I'll make sure you never work again."

I thought about it for a minute, but I didn't see any way around it. "Oh, okay. I'll be there," I finally said.

"Good. See you then. Now get out of here," she said, returning her gaze to the papers on her desk.

My head was spinning. I think I remember getting up and saying "Yes, ma'am" as I left her office.

I got home...and didn't know what to do. It was only 5:30; I still had 2.5 hours before I had to be at the address V gave me. I tried watching TV, I tried eating something, I tried having a beer, I even tried masturbating. Nothing seemed appetizing. I ended up mostly staring at the clock, wondering what was going to happen, until it was time to leave.

As I was driving there, I got a text message from V. "Don't be late," it said. "When you arrive, park in the drive and let yourself in through the side entrance. Come straight down the stairs to the lower level."

I pulled into the driveway of a small house on the north side of town, a couple of minutes before the deadline. I sat there for a minute, sighed heavily, got out of the car, went into the side entrance and down the stairs. I only had a few seconds to look around, but I noticed a big wooden X against one of the walls, and a bunch of leather items that I didn't quite register what they were sitting on a table.

"Good boy, you're on time," I heard V say from my left. I turned and saw her sitting there in a stuffed chair, wearing a short, tight grey skirt and a polka-dot silk top.

"Here," she pointed down in front of her, "get on your knees."

I slowly, reluctantly, complied and dropped to my knees, facing her.

"Why are you here, Johnny?" she asked.

"You...you caught me looking at porn at work on company equipment," I replied.

"That's right. And what kind of porn were you looking at?"

"I...I was looking at BDSM. Women tied up, and women and men using and abusing them," I stammered, blushing in shame.

SMACK! She slapped me hard across the face. "That's right, Johnny, you sick fuck. Do you really think that's the kind of thing you should be doing at work?"

"No, ma'am," I replied meekly.

SMACK! "No, it's not!" she said, slapping my other cheek. "I should fire you right now -- and there's nothing stopping me, now that your friend is no longer here to protect you."

"Please," I pleaded, "I need this job. I'll do anything."

"You said that before," she replied. "Anything? Are you sure?"

"Yes, anything! I need this job!"

"We'll see about that. Stand up!" she ordered, as she got up from the chair.

I slowly got up, facing her.

"Now, remove your shirt."

"What? I'm not doing that!" I exclaimed.

SMACK! She slapped me hard across the face, harder than she had done before.

"Either you remove your shirt, or you can leave now. Don't bother coming back on Monday, though."

"Yes, ma'am," I meekly replied, slowly pulling my polo shirt over my head.

"You see, Johnny," she said, pressing in close and painfully tweaking one of my nipples, "you do have a choice here. Do what I tell you...or leave. I promise you, though, if you choose the latter, I'll make sure you'll never work around here again. I have enough connections to make sure that happens. So, unless you want to move far away from here, you'll do exactly what I want, when I want. Am I making myself clear, Johnny?" she asked, grasping both nipples at the same time and squeezing them hard.

I tried to stand strong, but my knees buckled as I said, "Yes ma'am."

"I'm glad we understand each other. Now put your hands behind your back," she ordered.

I complied as she placed leather cuffs on each wrist, and then fastened them together. "Good boy, Johnny," she breathed into my ear, as she pressed her tits against my back and rubbed her hands down my front -- her right hand cupping my manhood and giving a gentle squeeze. Despite my wishes, my cock stiffened, and she rubbed it roughly through my jeans.

She came around to the front of me, pressing in close, and shoved her hand down my pants. "It seems like you're enjoying this, Johnny," she whispered, grasping my cock and stroking it. "Are you sure really wanted to be the one in charge in your fantasies?"

"Yes, of course," I said, struggling to maintain my composure as she stroked my cock.

"I don't believe you, Johnny," she cooed. "I think you wanted to be the one restrained, violated, punished. Isn't that right, Johnny?" She gave my cock a painful squeeze as she simultaneously hugged me.

"No...No...I'm in charge!" I protested.

"Not any longer, Johnny... From now on, you do what I say," She replied. "I think it's time to take these jeans off." She reached down, unfastened my belt, and slid my jeans down. My erect cock immediately sprung to life, pushing its way through the opening of my boxers.

"See what I mean," she said, leaning in again and whispering in my ear. "I think you're enjoying yourself. Your body betrays you... Now, kick your jeans off, over there," she said, pointing to a corner of the room.

"Good boy, Johnny," she said, roughly stroking my cock. "You like this, don't you?"

"No...No ma'am. I don't like this," I replied distantly.

"You're a terrible liar, Johnny," she said, continuing to grip my cock and roughly pull on it. "Your dick says otherwise. You want this, don't you?"

"No, I don't!" I exclaimed, trying to struggle against her grip.

"Yes, you do!" she said sternly, shifting one hand down to my balls and moving the other to one of my nipples, painfully squeezing both as she pushed/pulled me to the ground.

"Aghhh! Please, don't! Yes, I want it," I exclaimed in pain as I dropped to my knees.

"Good...I think you're finally starting to understand, Johnny," she said as she bent over and whispered into my ear again. "Get up. I don't think you need these, kick them off," she said, tugging my boxers down.

I was now standing there completely naked, with my hands behind my back, wearing only the cuffs she'd placed on my wrists. She roughly grabbed my cock again and pulled in close.

"Do you think it was appropriate for you to be watching that kind of filth at work, Johnny?" she asked, her lips by my ears.

"No, ma'am."

"Don't have enough work to do? You have so much free time that you can watch porn at work?" she asked, squeezing and kneading my cock.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. It won't happen again."

"Tell me, why I shouldn't just fire you right now?" she asked, painfully squeezing my balls.

"Because...because I'm a good worker, ma'am."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! She slapped my penis, hard, with one hand while supporting it with the other, then grabbed hold of it and squeezed it.

"You are a mediocre employee at best!" she said angrily. "Sue has been having to wrap up your projects, and take on extra projects while you've been looking at porn. Do you think that's fair?" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"No, no, ma'am! I'm sorry! Please, how can I make this right?"

"For starters, you're going to get a bunch of Sue's projects back on Monday. I'll call her tomorrow to give her the good news." SMACK!

"Yes, ma'am."

"And you're going to do a good job on those projects, right?" SMACK!

"Yes, ma'am."

SMACK! "Get on your knees!" she ordered, striking my cock again and pulling it down. I dropped to my knees, hoping this meant and end to the abuse of my dick.

"Tell me, Johnny," she said, raising my chin to stare into her dark, angry eyes, "what else were you doing while you were looking at that filth?"

"Nothing."

SMACK! She slapped me across the face. "Liar! I also installed hidden cameras in your office, so I know exactly what you were doing. So, think carefully about how you answer this: again, what else were you doing while you were watching porn, at work, on company equipment?"

"I...I...I was masturbating," I meekly replied, blushing and lowering my head in shame.

"That's right, instead of doing your job, you were watching porn and jacking off. I bet you didn't even wash your hands before meeting with clients and shaking their hands, did you?"

"No...no...ma'am."

SMACK! "You're a disgusting, filthy pig!," she exclaimed. "Since you like masturbating at work so much, you're find time to do it for an hour every day -- in addition to your work. But, you're not allowed to cum. Hmm...maybe I'll have you come into my office during my lunch break to do that. How would you like that? On your knees, naked, masturbating to porn for an hour while I watch?"

"No, please, I don't want to do that!" I begged.

SMACK! "I don't give a shit what you want!" she roared. "I don't think you understand your situation yet. You will do whatever I want, whenever I want, immediately and without question. If you don't like that, you can leave right now. But, if you do, I will make sure you never work again. I have enough contacts and friends to make sure that happens. Is that what you want -- or are you going to start taking this seriously?"

"Yes, ma'am -- I mean no, ma'am -- I mean, I'll do whatever want."

"Yes...you will..." she said, ominously. "When you get home, you're going to throw away all your underwear. From now on, you're going to wear frilly panties to work, instead. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes...yes ma'am." My mind was racing. I lived with my girlfriend. How was I going to make that work?

"That's right," she said, squeezing and twisting my nipples painfully. "You'll look so cute, on your knees, jacking off while wearing women's panties. What do you think about that?"

I blushed and said quietly, "Yes, ma'am. Whatever you want ma'am."

"That's right. Now you are starting to understand. Now kiss my feet," she said, sitting back down in the stuffed chair and offering her left foot. I reluctantly started kissing her foot. While I had several fetish interests -- which normally involved women submitting to me -- I really had no interest in feet. They didn't repulse me, exactly, but they certainly didn't excite me.

She grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head up. "You're not making me believe you love my feet. Would you rather have your tongue up my asshole while I punch you in the balls? No? Then convince me you love my feet more than pussy!"

She roughly shoved my head back down, and started kissing and licking her foot with renewed vigor.

"That's better...Now the other foot," she said after a few minutes, offering her right foot.

After a few minutes more, she pulled her foot away, then locking a thin collar around my neck and attached a metal chain leash to it. She got up, gave a tug on the leash, and said, "Follow me...crawl, bitch!"

She walked to the center of the room, yanking on the chain when she thought I wasn't crawling fast enough.

"Kiss my feet again, you need the practice working your mouth." With her standing and my hands behind my back, this was much more difficult, but I did my best to worship her feet. Apparently I was good enough, as she was making approving noises while I kissed, licked and sucked her feet and toes.

"That's enough. Now, get up!" she ordered. With me bent over, with my hands behind my back, worshipping her feet, that was easier said than done.

I tried to get up several times, but each time she pushed me back down and said, "What's wrong? Can't you follow simple instructions? Get up!" Finally, she let me stand back up, and immediately grabbed my cock and roughly stroked it back to life.

"It certainly seems like you want to be dominated, Johnny," she commented. "Tell me, when you were watching your porn, were you imagining yourself as the dom, or the sub?" She squeezed my balls, hard, causing me to buckle in pain.

"The...the...sub, ma'am," I replied with what I assumed she wanted to hear, wincing.

"I thought so," she cooed. "I've spent a lot of time looking at the filth you've been watching, and I must admit, it's given me a lot of ideas. Follow me."

V led me by the cock to a wooden St. Andrew's cross in the corner of the room. "Face me and spread your legs!" I wasn't quick enough, so she smacked my balls several times in succession until I spread my legs to match the lower legs of the cross.

"That's better," she said, first fastening my hands above my head to the arms of the cross, then putting cuffs around my ankles and fastening them to the legs of the cross.

"I bet you never thought when this day started that you would be restrained, naked, in my basement, did you Johnny?" she asked. "You probably thought by now you'd be well on your way to having your dick in the ass of some half-conscious floozy, right?" When I didn't answer right away, she grabbed my cock and smacked it several times in a row, causing me to cry out in pain. "Right?"

"Yes! Yes, ma'am!" I cried, through the tears.

"I think you should call me Mistress, don't you?"

"Yes, uh, Mistress." I replied, dropping my head.

Keeping a firm grip of my cock and roughly stroking it with one hand, she raised my chin with the other to look into her dark, beautiful eyes, and asked, "and what does that make you?"

johnnyd60
johnnyd60
27 Followers
12