Office Blowjob while Boss Watches

Story Info
Alison gives David an office BJ while the boss watches.
1.9k words
4.56
39.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been eyeing up David at work for weeks now, he's just gorgeous. Trouble is, he barely seems to notice me and its driving me nuts.

We work in an advertising company and look after the accounts, so we share an office next to the boss, Danielle. She likes it that way as we're close by any time she needs to chase clients for money. The rest of the team share the big open plan office outside, and we're pretty much left alone. The offices have glass walls, but there are blinds that we can use to keep prying eyes at bay.

I've been around for a while, but David only joined us recently and I couldn't believe my luck when he turned up for his first day. Tall dark and handsome barely covers it. Add in the build of a guy who spends half his life in the gym and the sexiest come-to-bed eyes I've ever seen, and you can understand why before day one was over I'd been in the bathroom getting myself off.

I'd started wearing tighter clothes, leaving buttons undone, bending over to pick things up a lot, but he just wasn't taking the hint. I might not be super-model material, but I had a nice figure, was tall and slim and thanks to an addiction for playing tennis, and had legs that had got me wolf whistled on many occasions. My dark hair is cut short and is perfect for any guy to wrap his fingers in to while he shoots his spunk up inside me. In short, we were a match made in heaven - or so I thought.

We got on well and had the usual office banter, but it was all a bit too professional. I needed to take drastic action to get him on to the idea of getting on to me.

So today I'm wearing a white blouse and mid-length skirt. Not a mini but showing plenty of thigh, split down the side. It's the limit of what I can get away with for work, not quite inappropriate, but very close. We've been tasked by Danielle with sorting out the Xmas party which is coming up in a couple of months, and I'm using that as an excuse to keep the door closed for a couple of hours - don't want anyone getting wind of the arrangements too soon!

Which is why I'm currently leaning over David's shoulder, looking at a seating plan he's working on. The scent of his aftershave is making me weak at the knees, but I can tell my own perfume is starting to have an effect on him as well (Finally!!). He's leaning back in to me just a little more than he needs to and his right shoulder is gently brushing against my left breast. I don't know if he can feel my nipple getting harder, but I can certainly see something happening in the crotch of his trousers.

He's muttering something about mixing the supervisors across all the tables, but to be honest I'm not really listening. I'm too focused on the fact I can see his cock getting harder and its outline starting to ease along the length of his left leg, right underneath his pocket. It's an old joke, but I guess he really is pleased to see me.

I notice he's stopped talking just as I realise I've moved my head slightly and I'm breathing into his ear, which is clearly having a positive effect on the situation. I've finally figured out what gets him going - fabulous.

My breath is coming faster as I see his cock is still growing, blowing hot into his ear, which is getting him even hornier. This goes on for what seems like forever (probably 20 seconds) until what looks like a good 9 inches of rock hard manhood is threatening to take the seam out of his pants. Feeling like this is one of those now or never moments, I double checked the door was still closed and blinds were turned down, put my mouth right up to his ear, and whispered,

"You want me to take care of that for you?"

I'm sure I saw his cock twitch as he nodded slightly. I think his mouth was too dry to actually reply and I could almost hear his pulse pounding as all rational thought deserted him. I'd got him incredibly horny and there was only one thing his mind right now.

I pushed his chair away from the desk a little and wriggled down between his legs, planting hot kisses on his neck, lips, and body as I went. As I settled down onto the floor on my knees I was finally up close to the cock I'd been craving for so long, and from this angle I was more impressed than ever. It looked long and very thick trapped inside his pants and I could feel myself getting wetter by the second as I undid his belt and zipper. I knew this would have to be a quickie because we could be discovered at any moment so I didn't hang around. As soon as I could, I pushed my hand inside his trousers and into the fly of his shorts to take a grip on his shaft. It felt hot, as hard as rock, and best of all I could hardly get my fingers round. This man did not disappoint and I was breathless with anticipation as I fought it out into the open, with David wriggling as helpfully as he could.

It sprang into the open and almost slapped me in the face. He was fucking huge. Like a flagpole with a fabulous purple end, already seeping a teardrop of pre-cum. God, it was impressive. I had to pause for a moment to take it all in as I stared at it, trance like, from under the desk. The spell was broken as he took hold of the back of my head, gently guiding me towards the end. He was as desperate to get on with this as I was and I didn't need asking twice.

Taking hold of his shaft I opened my mouth and hungrily sucked the swollen end right in, tasting his pre-cum for the first time. He filled me completely and I almost gagged as I felt the tip touch the back of my throat.

It was fantastic, and I soon found my pace, taking a grip of his shaft and wanking him as I worked my tongue on the underside of his end, teasing his sensitive spot and being rewarded with more pre-cum dripping down my throat. I was just getting into a nice rhythm when I made eye contact with Danielle and she winked at me.

I almost chocked right then and tried to free myself, but David had a firm grip on the back of my head and, as he felt me pull away slightly, held on more tightly, not wanting this to stop.

I'd been so busy checking no-one in the general office could see in I'd completely forgotten about the blinds between our offices, and through a gap at the edge of the middle window Danielle could see everything.

Shit, busted, with a huge cock in my mouth and nowhere to escape. David has his back to this window so is blissfully unaware of what's going on, it's just Danielle looking at me from next door. A dozen scenes flash through my imagination, non of them good, and all ending up with me marching red faced out of the office and out of a job, but Danielle just puts her finger to her lips in a shush sign, and disappears for a moment. I freeze, wondering if she's about to burst through the door, but a moment later she settles back into her chair. She must have locked her door, and now she kicks back, lets her knees fall apart, and as one hand undoes the buttons and fly of her trousers, she makes a ring with her finger and thumb and makes a wanking motion in the air.

Shocked, it takes me a moment to understand what just happened. But when the penny drops I feel a new wave of lust shudder through me. Having seen what we're up to, the horny cow wants a floorshow, and is going to take her own pleasure while I perform.

I always had a feeling about her. She's in her thirties, still single and in very good shape. She gives off a very sexy vibe and I did wonder about the way she looked at me sometimes. I had a feeling she swung both ways, and now she was showing me in no uncertain terms that me with a cock in my mouth was doing it for her.

Dirty bitch, but who was I to judge given my position.

Fair enough, I thought, and went to work, realising this was now far hornier than I ever expected.

Taking my cue from Danielle, I wrapped my hand around David's shaft, sucked my lips tight around the end of his cock and started bobbing my head in time with the strokes of my hand along his cock. David's eyes are closed, lost in the moment, so I'm free to look over his thighs to the watching Danielle, whose hands are firmly inside her trousers and down between her legs, working her own pussy in to a frenzy. I watch the motion of her wrist and can tell she's alternating between shoving her fingers in to her pussy, and then sliding back out to her clitoris to massage the wetness into her own little hardness.

It's so horny that I can't wait any longer and, keeping my eyes locked on hers, I let my spare hand slide between my own legs, pushing my short skirt aside and quickly inserting two fingers into my own sopping pussy, curling them round to find my G spot where they go to work, teasing me in to a frenzy of my own while the palm of my hand rubs against my clit. I wank myself hard and fast, watching Danielle do the same, all the while sucking down on this delicious cock. It's become a race and I can see in her eyes that Danielle is getting close, and I'm so intent on wanting to see her expression when she cums I miss the signs from David. Without warning he holds my head tight and a huge jet of spunk shoots right down the back of my throat. I jerk hard, struggling for breath, my eyes watering as jet after jet squirts into my mouth, the end of his cock swelling and pumping each time. Through my tears I see Danielle writhing in her chair, my distress clearly being the trigger for her own crashing orgasm and she's gripping hard between her legs and twitching, never taking her eyes from mine. And this is enough for me. Spunk pouring down my chin, one last press of my fingers onto my G spot sends me spiralling over the edge into my own world of horny bliss, waves of orgasm racing through me as David finally lets go and I slump down onto his lap, his softening cock sliding from between my lips.

As I kneel there, catching my breath and feeling my orgasm subside, I catch a glimpse of Danielle licking her fingers clean and winking at me.

I am so looking forward to Xmas party now.