Office Call

Story Info
She warned Paul he should beware a late night at work.
1.4k words
4
32.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasies are crazy things. For years you have them, some reoccurring. Many of us have made lists of places you want to do it, and try, most of the time unsuccessfully, to cross off the list one by one. I made a list one night with my girlfriends at the bar, and not too surprisingly, we all wanted the same crazy passionate sex as the other. Out of the six of us, I was the only one to have this fantasy. Once I went into detail though, they all agreed they would want to try it too. Since it seemed a unique thought in the beginning, I decided to write a story describing my perfect execution of this fantasy….

~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped out of my car and grabbed the picnic basket on the passenger seat. I adjusted my jacket and headed in. The night watchman was at his desk and I smiled sweetly.

“Working late?” he asked.

“Nope, just meeting someone for dinner who is. 14th floor.”

“Sign in and go right ahead, Ma’am.” The security cameras behind him showed the entire building, all at different angles and stages of closing down for the night.

I gave him another sweet smile and thanked him, headed to the elevators. It made my wicked mood even better to have a nice normal conversation, knowing that I was only wearing a teddy and stockings under my jacket. In the elevator, I decided to enhance the private game I was playing by parting my jacket and adjusting my stockings. With my hand high on my firm, stocking clad thigh, I looked into the security camera and winked. Merry Christmas, Buddie!

The fourteenth floor chimed and I gathered myself together and stepped off into the dimly lit reception area. I knew Paul’s office was down the hall a bit and decided not to buzz him, but to surprise him.

I stood at the door to his office for a minute watching him. His dark hair, trimmed neatly, brushed his forehead, as he bent forward over the papers on his desk. His strong hands worked easily as he changed figures on the page. Heat flooded me with the thought of what else those hands were good for….

“Did someone order dinner?” I asked softly. He looked up and his smoky eyes instantly darkened at the sight of my long coat. We had joked around about this night for a long time, but he never took me seriously when I told him to beware of a night he has to work late.

I stepped into the office and he dropped the pencil, his important report no longer a thought. I walked around the desk and sat the picnic basket on his desk. He pulled me between his knees and kissed me hungrily. Flames coursed through my blood and it took me a second to pull back and take control again.

“I brought your favorites.” I said as I stepped back, taking the basket to the end table by his couch. There was food, wine, candles, and a CD for the mood. Handing him the music, I joking told him to make himself useful. His eyes, still dark, danced at my Domineering tone, and he shuffled off to do my bidding.

When he returned to the couch, I took a sip of wine, and then drew him close for a soft kiss, letting him taste the sweetness on my lips. He moaned softly, and before he could attack, I pulled back and grabbed a square of cheese to feed to him. He took the cheese and let his tongue flicker on my fingertip. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. Paul’ kisses, soft lips and wicked tongue were always the one thing I couldn’t resist. All of a sudden the meal was forgotten. My hands wrapped around his neck and pulled him to me for hot and passionate kiss.

I pulled him further, until his weight pressed me into the couch. Gasps and moans flowed into the music coming from the speakers, as if the composer meant for them to be there. He drew back the coat and growled low in his throat when he saw the black teddy with matching stockings that were hidden from him. He lowered his mouth to my breasts and ravished me there. I laced my fingers through his hair to hold him there. If his lips were my weakness, my breasts were his.

He pulled back long enough to undo his pants, and while I lay there watching, I pinched my nipples, teasing him to return quickly to me. We met again, hotter and crazier than before…He entered me in one swift thrust, fireworks bursting behind his eyes. I came instantly and cried out. Fast and furious, he kept pumping faster and faster. All of a sudden, he slowed and then he raised his head, as if listening to something and then jumped up, pulling me with him.

“Someone’s coming! You gotta hide!”

I scrambled under the only thing in the room that could hide a person: his desk. He threw his pants and my jacket under there with me. He had just sat down in the desk chair when a knock came on the door and it was one of his associates, Matt. A wicked grin crossed my face. Still naked from the waist down, hidden cleverly from view, Paul had no way of stopping me from terrorizing him, with Matt right there in the room. I traced my nails up his thigh and a small gasp escaped his lips. The conversation continued over my head as I lowered it to his lap.

He was hard as a rock and trembling as I took him all the way into my throat. Slowing and gently I worked my tongue, lips and fingertips up and down the length of him. I could hear him answering Matt’s questions in small, one-syllable words, and worked hard not to laugh. I heard them say their goodbyes, and increased my efforts.

As soon as the door closed behind Matt, a low and deep growl greeted me as he came hard and fast. I drank every drop and moaned as the power of his release shook me. Moments passed before Paul said anything. Then, he pulled back in the chair and helped me up from under the desk.

“Well, my dear, you finally did it.” He said, drawing me onto his lap with a sigh. “You caught me off guard. Surprising me so much I couldn’t think straight. Too bad for you, it didn’t last long.”

Returning his smile I replied, “and why is that?”

“I remember this fantasy of yours…. surprising me at work, dressed sexy and fucking like animals all over the room…but do remember my additions to that???”

Flames streaked across my cheeks as the memories of the conversation hit me. “Of course I do…. and since you were so nice to oblige me, I can’t say no, can I???” I giggled.

“No, you can’t” he replied, standing up and gathering me to him. We kissed again, soft at first, then hotter as his passion grew again. He guided me to the window that spanned the entire back wall of his office. The night was clear, and you could see the entire city clearly. You could also see your reflection in the glass (me in my teddy and stockings, him in just his dress shirt and socks) Turning me to face him again, he kissed me hard and rough….His fingers grasped my hair and tugged gently. My stomach dropped as I groaned….GOD! That makes me wet!

Paul chuckled and turned me slowly until I faced the city. My hands went to the window for balance and he slid in my tight ass nice and slow…my knees buckled at the delicious sensations it raced through my blood. Reaching around and grabbing my breasts, he worked me hard and fast, fucking me in only the way he can. I came twice, three times, again and again until I begged for him to stop in the same breath I begged for him to fuck me harder.

Grabbing my tits, and squeezing them hard, he came with deep rough thrusts. Standing there for a minute afterward, I glanced out at the city and thought “some fantasies are better left as just that, fantasies to think about but never to do, but not this one! “