Office Cock Tease Finally Gets It Pt. 02

Story Info
Fran the cock tease is back for more.
922 words
4.18
48.5k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
huxley26
huxley26
12 Followers

It had been two weeks since he had finally given the office cock tease what she deserved - a mouthful of his hot cum. Unfortunately since then, she seemed to become even more brazen in her torment of him, brushing her firm ass against his cock every time she had to squeeze past in the office, exploring between his legs with her stocking-clad feet at the lunch table, and sending him teasing pics of her ample cleavage at every opportunity. And yet, when he tried to take it further she would dance away with a giggle, leaving him staring after her in frustration.

That Friday evening they were at a farewell party for a coworker and she asked if he would take her in his car. Naturally he said yes, expecting that she would be flirting with him as usual... but this time, he had a plan.

The evening went as expected, and by the end of the night she was quite tipsy and had been teasing his cock mercilessly by dancing suggestively with the other beautiful women at the party, knowing full well that it would turn him on to see her grinding her sweet ass on other women and shaking her large, firm tits in his face.

However, when it came time to leave, as expected she stopped flirting and asked to be taken home. She was, after all an expert cock tease. He led her to his car, and she stumbled slightly in her tipsy state and leaned heavily upon him. He could feel the curve of her breasts against him, and he let his arm wander from around her waist down to her firm ass.

On the drive home she appeared to doze off. He couldn't hold himself back any longer and took one hand off the wheel and began to slowly massage her tits through her dress. Hazily her eyes blinked open and she protested weakly. "Stop, that's dodgy!" she said. He continued to grope her big tits as she demanded that he stop.

Blinded by his lust for her, he pulled the car over to the side of the road. It was the dead of night and they were in a quiet, poorly lit stretch of road with no traffic passing by. He leaned over and began to kiss her wetly, while continuing to squeeze at her heaving tits. She began to respond, and opened her mouth to him and arched her back to give him full access to her tits.

But then all of a sudden, she once again decided that she had had enough, and pulled back from him. "Take me home, please!" she said.

"Not till you suck my cock," he said, pulling his big, throbbing cock out of his pants. Feebly she tried to leave the car but he had locked all the doors, leaving her trapped.

He grabbed her head and pushed her wet lips towards his stiff cock. She opened her mouth to protest but he took the opportunity to thrust his cock deep into her mouth, leaving her gasping and choking on her words. He began to slowly fuck her mouth, pushing her unwilling head up and down onto his hard cock until her slobber covered his shaft and dripped down onto his balls. He ripped open her dress and let her big tits tumble out into his grasping hand, as he continued to thrust his cock into her increasingly submissive mouth. She began to moan and actively suck on his cock as he sat back and admired her shapely big tits.

She started to jerk his cock off with one hand, while sloppily sucking on his balls. Seductively she whispered, "Are you going to give me your cum?"

"Not just yet, whore."

Reclining his seat back, he pulled her petite body over on top of his, positioning her heaving tits in front of his face. He pulled her lace panties aside and at once thrust his stiff cock into her wet pussy while biting down on on her left tit. She let out a loud moan as waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

Her hips began to buck rhythmically as she started to ride his cock. At first she was slow, but as her pussy became wetter and wetter she began to plunge herself onto his cock harder and faster, her moans getting louder and more insistent. He put one hand around her neck and began to choke her lightly, her face growing flushed and scarlet.

"Do you like that, bitch?"

"Yes!" she moaned while gasping for air. "Choke me and make me your whore!"

He pulled her closer and began to tighten his grip on her throat while fucking her even harder. Her choked off moans came even more frequently as she came hard all over his cock.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my GOD I want your cum NOW!" she moaned. "Put it wherever you want, my mouth, my pussy, my ass, I'm your whore just give it to me!"

He pulled her off his cock and with a load moan, shoved her head down onto it. Thrusting deep into her mouth until she had taken his whole shaft, he unloaded all his cum straight into her throat. Hungrily she swallowed, trying not to gag on the big, warm load of cum, and making sure that she had eaten every single drop of his jizz.

"How about you take me home now, darling? And maybe you can fuck me again in the morning..."

huxley26
huxley26
12 Followers