Office Cuckold

Story Info
Josh is cuckolded by his boss and coworker.
1.4k words
3.78
120.8k
54
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuckjosht
Cuckjosht
81 Followers

Emma had just started in our office. She was the assistant for an executive, sharing his office, filing his paper, and doing other odds and ends. My office was next to his large corner office, so I was able to see Emma often as she walked past carrying a file or an envelope to be mailed off.

Fresh out of high school, Emma was getting some experience in the real world before deciding what she wanted to do and going to school. She always wore outfits that showed off her tight young body. Always professional, but she could show just enough thigh to make any man hard. Her high-pitched voice carried a soft southern drawl, and she could make anyone smile, even the older women who were jealous of her young body and its effects.

She liked making her boss smile the most. Emma was working for Marcus, and thanks to our office's open door policy, I could hear them laughing and giggling most of the day. I was able to catch enough of their hushed conversations to know exactly what Marcus was trying to do. Marcus was a tall, handsome black man in his early forties. His trimmed beard was just starting to go grey, and I had heard other women in the office talking about the things they would do to him if he was theirs for a night.

I had told a friend about Emma coming to the office, and he continuously pestered me for pictures of the hot new blonde with thick ass and perfect tits. Finally, I gave in and snuck a few pictures of her as she was walking around the hall. The blurry pictures didn't satisfy him, so I had to get bolder.

I knew what Marcus was trying to get out of his new assistant, so I waited a few extra minutes for him to come into the break room. As casually as I could, I asked if he would be able to take a few pictures of Emma, since his desk faced hers, making for some potentially revealing shots when she wore a skirt. All I got in return was a dirty look and Marcus went back to his office.

He must have tipped Emma off, because the next time I tried to sneak a picture of her, she turned her head and caught me red-handed. I flushed and lowered my head, knowing I was busted.

I knew what was going to happen. I heard Marcus call for me from his office. Meekly I walked up and stood in the doorway.

'Come in, Josh, I need to talk to you.'

I took a few hesitant steps and tried to look as brave as I could. Emma eyes were boring into me, surely thinking I was a pervert. I was.

'Emma says you've been taking pictures of her, and from what you asked in the break room the other day, I believe her.'

All I could do was nod.

'Why?'

I decided to tell the honest truth. I figured I was fired anyway.

'My friend and I have been imagining what it would be like for her to cuckold us,' I choked out.

Marcus had a confused look on his face, and Emma burst out laughing.

'Hold on, sir. I'll send you a link.'

His face was blank as he read what Emma had sent until he looked up and asked, 'Is this what you and your wife are into, Josh?'

'No, sir. Only me. My wife won't tolerate the idea, she says it's cheating.'

Marcus sat back and stroked his dark beard. He looked back and forth between me and Emma before finally speaking up.

'Em, if I double your salary, will you help me cuckold this pervert?'

Emma blushed and lowered her gaze, shaking her head. Marcus go up and walked over to her desk, moving his mouth up to her ear. I couldn't make out what he said, but Emma's blush deepened and she nodded.

Standing up Marcus walked over to me. It was my turn to blush. Marcus stood a few inches taller than me and was in much better shape. He stood in front of me and said, 'We will cuckold you, creep. But if you take anymore pictures without permission, you will be fired immediately. Do you understand?'

My dick twitched in my slacks as I nodded. Could this really be happening? Apparently so, as Marcus lowered the shades and closed his door. Both Emma and I flinched a little as we heard the lock click.

Marcus walked over to Emma and holding her hands, he helped her stand up from her desk. Still holding her hand, he walked her over in front of me. I could tell by her eyes she was embarrassed, but I could also see a glint of something else, something mischievous.

The sound of a zipper brought me back to reality. Marcus was removing the thin brown dress Emma had worn to work that day. As it puddled around her high heels, Emma pushed her chest out. Her lacy black bra and thong were beautiful on her tan skin. Her breasts filled the bra with the threat of overflowing and spilling out.

She smiled as Marcus took her hand again and twirled her in front of me. My hard dick was leaking precum, and I knew I had the beginnings of a wet spot on my slacks. The sight of her ass didn't help. Her cheeks were perfectly round, and I desperately wished to see where the strip of material disappeared to between them.

As she completed her turn, I could see Emma was more comfortable. Without being told, she looked at me and moved her hands behind her back. Her pretended modesty when she let her bra fall away was adorable. She cupped her heavy breasts for a few seconds before letting us see her topless. Marcus whistled and my jaw dropped. I had thought tits like this only existed in porn. They had no sag, and her pink nipples were hard, begging to be licked. Her left breast was pierced, two little red hearts on the barbell.

She knew she had us. Marcus and I could only stare as she walked over to his desk, bending slowly over it. Emma stared at Marcus this time. She hooked her thumbs in her thong and slowly pulled it down. To get it over her ass, she had to wiggle a bit, making the wet spot in my slacks more noticeable. Her pussy was tight, her lips barely opening as she leaned over the desk. From where I stood I could see the glistening of her arousal. Emma stood and turned around to us, shaking her blonde hair over her shoulder.

'So, what do y'all think?'

Marcus stepped up to her, and curled his arm around her naked waist. As I watched, he grabbed her ass while they kissed passionately. Emma moved her hands up to the side of his face, pulling him to her. I think they forgot I was there.

Emma's hand started roaming Marcus' body, pulling open the buttons of his shirt and undoing his belt. He stepped back to remove his shirt and tie while she finished with his pants. In seconds, Marcus had joined Emma in being completely naked in his office, save for his boxer shorts.

The tent in his shorts stuck straight out from Marcus' body. Emma dropped to her knees and sat on her thighs in from of him, the wiggling of her body making it hard for me not to cum. She pulled his boxers down his legs, Marcus's large black cock slapping her cheek when it sprung free. Emma gasped, grabbing it and starting to open her mouth.

Marcus held her head, stopping her. Emma looked disappointed as she let go of the ten inches of black cock she'd been holding. She started to stand, but Marcus held her down and shook his head.

'Get your phone out, Josh. I will let you take one picture.'

I fumbled for my phone and hit the button as soon as the screen focused. The picture showed Emma on her knees in front of Marcus, his hard cock resting on her cheek. Emma's face was desperate, her mouth open, trying to lick it. It is still one of the best pictures I've ever seen.

Once Marcus heard the click, he stepped back and started gathering up his clothes. Emma looked disappointed.

'I told you, Em, we aren't doing anything today besides this. Take the rest of the day off and decide whether or not you want to go through with this.'

She nodded and stood. Marcus helped her with her dress and Emma left the office stuffing her panties and bra in her purse.

'You too, Josh. I'll call you in when we make a decision. Go home and take care of that,' he said pointing to the stain on my slacks.

'Yes, sir.'

Cuckjosht
Cuckjosht
81 Followers