Office Cum-Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,303 Followers

"I want to feel you in me. Please," I pleaded with the man.

"Wow, this slut's gagging for it, Jay" someone else said, telling me I had gained a bigger audience.

"Well, she's going to get what she asked for," the man I presumed to be Jay responded.

Jay stepped behind me. I heard his pants drop to the floor, and felt my hair being sharply tugged back. My upper body was pulled up, and I could feel his breath on my neck as his body pressed against mine.

"Tell me what you want," Jay said.

"I want to feel your cock in me. I want you to fuck my juicy cunt."

Jay chuckled. "Oh, that's not what I plan on doing. This nice ass of yours needs to be used as well." He pushed me back down again, folding my body at a 90 degree angle.

My heart beat rapidly in my chest and I felt a little frightened. I had never taken it up the ass before, and the prospect freaked me out. But on the other hand, I had sworn to do whatever was requested of me to get the workers off. It was literally my job.

Fingers ran over my pussy lips, and briefly dipped inside me. Jay was collecting juice, and I could hear him stroking his cock, lubing it up. He pressed his fingers against the edge of my asshole and spread the juices, getting my hole as wet as possible.

I closed my eyes and tried to calm my breathing, knowing what was about to occur. Jay rubbed his tip against my puckered hole, rimming it. It felt different and very odd.

"Tell me what you want to have done to you," the man said again.

I took a deep breath, aware of the answer he was expecting. "I want you to put your cock up my little ass."

"What a good slut," someone further away shouted.

Jay lined his cock up with my asshole and gently pressed forward. His tip pressed against my tight asshole, before it finally yielded. My ass spread, and his head slipped in.

"Fuck," I whispered. It was such a unique feeling that I was unused to.

"I want you to swallow this whole thing up," he commanded.

"Uh-huh," I softly whimpered.

He reached forward and grabbed my tits with both of his hands. Using my body as support, he slowly began driving his hips into me. His cock moved forward, encountering heavy resistance by my virgin ass. I tried to remain as calm as possible, but it hurt quite a bit.

Jay didn't stop. He continued pushing forward. I felt the walls of my ass actively stretch as his cock burrowed deeper into my rectum. It took all of my power not to cry out. My ass was in searing pain, and an end was not in sight.

"Keep taking it, bitch. You're halfway there."

I guessed his cock to be about seven or eight inches based on that. It made me even more anxious knowing how much I needed to take. Jay pushed forward. My ass was extremely tight, and every inch deeper in he went hurt more, but I gritted my teeth and powered through it.

"Fuck, your ass feels like a fucking glove. Hopefully it won't by the end of the day," he said, a menacing thought to me at the moment.

Finally, when it felt like I could take no more, my ass met his stomach. I breathed a sigh of relief. I had swallowed up his entire cock. It hurt like hell, but at least it couldn't get worse.

"Good job, slut. Now I want to hear you cum as I fuck you." That seemed like an impossibility at this point.

Jay slowly withdrew his cock from my ass, leaving only the tip still inside. I took a moment to breathe deeply again. It didn't last long, as he plunged his cock back in again. This time it was much faster. I yelped at the sudden intrusion, his entire length disappearing up my ass.

His cock quickly receded again, before being slammed back in. Jay didn't pause at all this time, establishing a fast and steady rhythm.

Surprisingly, I felt something begin to turn in my brain. Originally, I only felt extreme pain as he expanded my ass. It moved to more of a slight discomfort, and then, I felt my pussy begin to become wet. I couldn't believe myself. I was actually getting off on him fucking me, thrusting his cock deep into my rectum.

"Fuck me, please. Fill me up. Wreck my tight ass!" I screamed.

I started moaning and crying out as the man fucked me harder and harder. Sounds of flesh colliding filled the room, as well as occasional hollers from onlookers. Having other men watch me fueled my pleasure, as did Jay's fingers rubbing my nipples as he groped my tits.

I reached a hand down between my legs. I ran my hands over my skin, feeling how wet all my shaved pussy was. I found my clit and started frantically rubbing it.

"Fuck, that feels so good!" I yelled.

Jay's groans quickly joined mine. My tight sphincter gripped onto his cock, providing plenty of friction each time he thrust his cock into me.

The orgasm was building up in me very rapidly. I rubbed my clit harder and harder, almost humping my hand on the table. I needed to feel that release again with the man buried deep in me.

"Come on, I'm so close. Please make me cum," I begged Jay.

His pace reached a crescendo as he neared his own orgasm. His cock was an absolute blur, reaming my ass with every thrust in. I felt his cock throbbing against the walls of my ass, and he bucked his hips into me, burying his cock as far into my cavity as he could.

"Fuck, I'm about to blow," he announced to the room.

Jay cried out, and exploded deep into me. I felt his load fill up my ass, as rope after rope of cum shot out. The feeling of the fluid being released into my ass set me over the edge, as I came.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh Jesus fucking Christ!" I shrieked.

My pussy squirted out onto Jay's legs and the floor. I felt drained of energy, the orgasm having consumed me.

Jay pulled his softening cock out of my ass. His cum slowly slid out, trickling down and into my pussy.

"Fuck that's hot," he commented.

"Look at how wide her ass is gaping," someone else joined in.

I heard the camera shutter again a few more times.

"Who's next?" Jay asked the room.

"Me. I want to fuck that tight ass," someone answered.

"Good luck with that. The slut's not so tight any more," Jay responded.

The now-familiar sound of a belt unbuckling and pants falling down reached my ears as I prepared for another cock. The man spat into his hand and stroked the saliva into his cock. He gripped my hips and pushed his cock into me.

This time went over much easier. His cock wasn't as thick or long as Jay's, and my ass was considerably looser.

"Fuck, that feels so nice," the man softly remarked.

I propped myself up on my elbows, having recovered some of my energy. "Tell me how you like this."

I started grinding my hips back against the man. I felt his cock shift and move around inside my ass as I bounced on his dick. My round butt jiggled and shook as I moved my hips, giving him a nice show.

"Oh, shit. I love it." The man started matching me, thrusting forward as I bounced back.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," he announced. I was caught off-guard, and was more than a little disappointed. He had only been fucking me for half a minute, and I hadn't even started to build up another orgasm.

The man pulled out of my ass and climbed up on the table as fast as he could. He almost squatted over my back, one foot on each side of my body, and rapidly stroked his cock. I wasn't quite sure what he was doing.

He grunted and aimed his cock right at the back of my head. The man climaxed, and shot out his load straight into my hair. Huge globs of thick white cum became stuck in my dark hair, acting as a sort of natural highlight. I was secretly pissed. That cum would take forever to get out of my hair.

The man wiped his brow as his cock became limp. "Sorry, that wasn't great. Your ass just felt so great and I haven't had sex in a while."

Before he could hop down off the table though, another man rushed up behind me.

"Fuck!" he cried out. I felt waves of cum splashing over my ass and down my back as the man released his load. His last few beads dropped down and straight in to my gaping asshole, which turned me on immensely.

"Shit dude. Here I was apologizing for how fast I was, and then you show up," the man still standing above me joked.

"Yeah, but she just looked so fucking gorgeous. I couldn't help stroking myself, and then..." His speech tapered off, and the man walked away, feeling ashamed I would assume.

The first guy hopped down off the table. "All yours, Wayne," he said to what must have been another man lined up and waiting.

I tried to imagine in that moment how I would look if a stranger walked in right now. "Probably like the huge slut that you are," I admitted to myself. A quick count in my head told me that there were only three men left to go, one of whom was right behind me.

That one, Wayne, stepped up to me and delivered a quick, hard smack on my ass.

"What a pretty young thing you are, Eva," he said. "I don't think we've had someone as naturally pretty as you. If I were fifteen or twenty years younger, oh, boy. Your pussy would never feel the same again if I got a day with you."

As if to prove his point, Wayne pressed his cock against my swollen cunt. His thick head spread my lips and slipped into my pussy with ease. Wayne let out a long, low moan as he entered my warm and gooey snatch.

Wayne slowly thrust his hips forward, shoving his cock deeper into my pussy. He continued until his balls came to a rest against my lips. His cock was exciting me again and stimulating my never endings.

Wayne pulled his cock mostly out before filling me up once more. He repeated this action a few times, working me very slowly up to another climax. However, after a few strokes, Wayne slipped out of my twat completely.

"I want to see you ride my cock," he said as he pulled me away from the table. Wayne dropped onto his back on the floor, gripping his cock again expectantly. I faced away from him, giving Wayne an excellent view of my round ass and wrecked holes. I dropped down to a squat, then to my knees, with Wayne's erection a few inches below me.

With Wayne guiding his shaft, I lowered my pussy onto his cock. I let out a gasp as I felt his cock penetrate my from a new position, stretching my pussy differently than before.

"That's it, baby. Make yourself cum," Wayne encouraged.

His cock was buried all the way inside of me. I put my hands on the floor for support, and raised myself up, feeling his dick withdraw. I slammed myself down again. His cock entered deeper than before, and made me feel excellent.

Wayne delivered another spank to me, causing me to start a little. In response, I gave him a little show. As I bounced myself up and down his cock, I started shaking my beautiful ass. Wayne was looking straight at me, admiring the wonderful view as I twerked on his cock.

With how nice my pussy was feeling in the new position, I couldn't resist myself. I grabbed Wayne's cock and removed it out of my twat. I found his shaft to be very well-lubricated with my own juice. I shifted my body forward a few inches, and gently guided his head into my now-relaxed ass.

I loudly moaned as his tip slipped into my ass. I pushed my hips down to the ground, feeling his cock burrow further and further up my rectum. Wayne bucked his hips up from the floor, suddenly going balls-deep in me.

I gasped, but was hurtling towards another powerful orgasm. Wayne rapidly thrust his cock into my ass, feeling the tight muscles stretch and grip his shaft. Wayne pulled out of my ass again, and pointed his cock at my pussy. With one thrust, he had entered my twat again and was pumping his cock in and out of me.

The unexpected action caught me off-guard, but feeling him swap between my holes was amazing. I moved both hands to my breasts and cupped my large tits. I squeezed and gently pulled on my rock-hard nipples, stimulating the sensitive area.

Wayne pulled out of my pussy and entered back into my ass. He pumped his cock in me three or four times before switching again. I was getting both holes stimulated, and was ready to explode.

Wayne switched to my pussy one last time. I knew he had to be on the cusp of orgasm, which was confirmed for me when his cock started twitching in my twat. I rode his cock eagerly, wanting to milk him and orgasm myself at the same time.

Wayne ruined my plans though. "Get on your knees," he barked at me. I begrudgingly dismounted from his cock and got on my already very-sore knees. Wayne shot up onto his feet. His bulging cock was in his hand as he frantically jerked himself off.

"Here it comes, baby," he warned me.

Wayne aimed his cock at my face as he came. His first long spurt landed just above my left eye, running down to my cheek. He fired off a few more smaller ropes as my nose and cheeks became coated in his jizz. Wayne kept jerking until there was nothing left.

I leaned forward and took Wayne's cock in my warm mouth. He sighed as his cock deflated. I did coax another drop out onto my tongue, which I appreciatively swallowed. Wayne backed away from me, having been more than satisfied.

I, on the other hand, was not. Wayne brought me very close to an orgasm, but then left me high and dry. My pussy was aching, and I was extremely horny. My eyes scanned the room, and I saw two men standing side-by-side. By my count, they were the last two men I needed to service.

Both men sidled up to me in unison. "I'm Bobby," the one on the left said. "And Rob," the one on the right finished. I reached my hands to their pants and deftly undid them, freeing both men's erections. I gasped a little, as both men had very big and thick cocks. Not quite as big as Tim, but still more than enough to really fill me up.

I began stroking both cocks simultaneously, before Rob spoke up. "Actually, we had something else in mind. I want you to ride my cock."

Rob laid down on the ground, his thick shaft sticking straight up. I planted my feet on either side of him and dropped down to my knees. His cock was resting just a few inches away from my pussy. I lowered myself further, and felt his head spreading open my lips. I let out a sigh as the tip of his cock entered into my pussy.

I slid down his cock, feeling my sore pussy swallow up more and more of it. Rob's shaft slipped in easily, and I found his entire cock buried in my twat. I began grinding my hips down, riding Rob's cock. I let out a loud moan as his cock pushed deeper into me and stimulated my sensitive pussy. My walls were stretched out again by his thick cock, and I was on the verge of exploding. My clit rubbed against the base of his stomach as I rode him, bringing me even closer to the orgasm I craved.

Rob reached up and started fondling my breasts with his hands. I leaned forward, making it easier for him and sticking my ass up further. Rob had a mischievous smile on his face as my pussy clung tightly around his cock.

I felt a hand press down on my ass, steadying my movements. And then, the head of Bobby's cock pressed into my asshole.

"Oh, mother-fucking shit!" I cried out as I immediately came. My pussy spasmed around Rob's cock, and juice leaked out from my opening. I was reduced to a quivering mess as I rested on the ground between the two men, my breasts heaving while Rob groped and squeezed them.

Bobby began pushing against me, moving his cock further up my gaping asshole. With Rob still balls-deep in my twat, I felt Bobby's cock go deeper into me until hid balls came to a rest just above my pussy.

I was still recovering from my first orgasm, but my pussy was so incredibly wet as I was impaled on two cocks for the first time. I couldn't help myself as I brought my hand to my clit and started encircling it.

Rob slowly pulled his cock almost all the way out of my pussy. I let out a deep moan as the ridges of his shaft rubbed against my pussy walls. Rob bucked his hips up, thrusting back into me again. As he filled up my pussy, Bobby withdrew mostly from my ass. My fingers circled faster over my pierced clit.

The two men quickly developed a steady pace. As one cock entered into me, the other pulled out. My fingers were flying across my clit. My pussy was absolutely dripping wet at the realization that I was being used as a cum-slut by these two men. I was nothing more than a tool to get themselves off, and it made me so unbelievably horny. I screamed out as I reached my second orgasm.

"Let's flip her over. I want to feel her cunt," Bobby suggested. The two men pulled me off their cocks and flipped me around. I relaxed as they manhandled me, to be used however they liked.

Rob pulled me down, my back resting on his chest. He guided his cock into my asshole and immediately pumped in. Bobby kneeled by my pussy again. He reached out and groped my tits as his cock slipped into my sopping pussy.

My hand was back on my clit, frigging it as hard as I could. Both men found their rhythm again, and were see-sawing in and out of my wrecked holes. My pussy was only becoming more and more sensitive, and my orgasm were coming faster.

I felt myself cum a third time, my pussy tensing and clenching around Bobby's cock. He gritted his teeth, trying not to cum. I could heard Rob grunting below me, his shaft throbbing in my ass. Both men were close to their climax.

I let them continue to piston their thick cocks in and out of me. I couldn't get enough. A fourth orgasm swept through my body. I was hardly thinking straight. My thoughts turned into a blur as it seemed like all of the pleasurable nerve endings in my body were stimulated.

A fifth orgasm hit me. Before that one even finished, it seemed like a sixth one arrived as my body was wracked by a long, continuous period of orgasm.

Rob was grunting heavily below me. I could already feel his pre-cum coating his tip. He thrust into me as fast as he could. Bobby said through clenched teeth, "I'm almost there!"

The two cocks pumped into me at a furious pace, separated only by a very thin membrane. Both Bobby and Rob started quivering at the same time, and they thrust as deep as they could possibly go within me.

I came again with my ass and pussy being both completely stretched. And then the two men reached their own peaks.

I could feel the cum shooting out from their tips simultaneously. The gooey substance filled up my pussy and ass, the final two loads of the night. It seemed near endless, both men releasing spurt after spurt of jizz deep into my body. And I savored every single second of it.

Bobby and Rob finally finished. Bobby pulled out and Rob pushed me off of him. Both men left me there and walked away. I felt the cum rushing out of my holes, intermingling on my already-soaked thighs pussy lips.

I laid on the floor, panting and simply recovering from the earth-shattering experience I had just been through. When another cock presented itself, I didn't hesitate for a moment to open up my lips.

It was Charles' juicy member. Pre-cum already coated his dark and veiny shaft, evidence of his warming up.

I wrapped my lips around his cock and bobbed my head up and down. Charles thrust into my mouth, letting his cock go further down my throat. I brought my mouth all the way to his stomach, choking on his cock and spilling saliva out the side of my mouth.

I kept my mouth where it was, deepthroating his cock. My tongue started to work on the underside of his shaft, running up and down. His cock started to twitch in my mouth, and he was about to cum.

Charles pulled his hips away, and frantically stroked his cock. He grunted loudly as his load shot out. He aimed square at my face. I closed my eyes, and his cum coated my forehead and right cheek. My right eye was sealed shut.

Charles shook a few more drops onto the rest of my face. I took his cock in my mouth again, greedily slurping on it and trying to lick off any remaining cum that I could get. Satisfied, Charles stepped away from me and let me take a deep breath.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,303 Followers