Office Discipline

Story Info
Jane can spare herself a trip to HR, at a cost...
1.6k words
4.16
66.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tqtman
Tqtman
12 Followers

"I assume you know why you're here."

Jane looked confused. I went on.

I tossed the IM printouts onto the desk. Jane started to blush.

"You've been using office computers to chat to your boyfriend. You know that's against company policy."

Jane's cheeks were bright red now. I looked at the transcripts. "And some of these messages are pretty racy."

It was after five. The rest of the staff had just left, but earlier in the day I'd asked Jane to stay and come and see me. She had been a temp in the office for a couple of weeks. The other day I'd come into the stock room while she had been bending over to get something from a low shelf. It was a most inviting sight.

Jane glanced guiltily at the transcripts, then up at me. I sighed.

"I really hate to let you go Jane, you've been working well."

"Don't fire me...I won't do it again," she said.

"HR is pretty strict on computer use."

"Does anyone else know?"

"Not yet...I check the logs myself."

Jane seemed to make up her mind about something.

"I can make it up to you...if you keep it between us and don't tell anyone." She looked me straight in the eye. "I really need this job."

"What do you mean?"

She gave me a sly smile and ran the tip of her tongue round her lips. Jane cupped her boobs with her hands, then slid her hands down her blouse and over her tight skirt, rubbing them on the front of her thighs then resting them on her hips. I was getting the idea, or at least a part of me was.

I took a deep breath. "Okay, Jane...I think we can work something out..." She smiled with relief. "But...there still has to be some punishment. Agreed?"

Jane nodded.

She paused, then made up her mind. "OK."

"And Jane...from now on, you are to call me sir. Understand?"

"Yes." I frowned at her. "I mean, yes sir."

"Good. Now come over here."

I checked the door, pulled the blind and and beckoned her over. She walked to me and stood uncertainly in front of me. I told her to take off her shoes so she was just in her stockinged feet.

"Bend over...lean on the desk." Jane bent over, forearms resting on the desk, and looked round at me uncertainly. I pulled up her skirt and gave her a quick slap on each cheek, on top of the panties. She started to twist round in alarm -- could this really be happening to her?

"We can always go to HR on Monday, Jane..." She settled back down on the desk.

I began to spank her, a few swats on one side, a few on the other; switching over; varying the rhythm and force to keep her guessing. I moved the swats around, from the curve of her ass, round the sides, down to her upper thighs, warming her ass and upper thighs all over.

"Ahh..ow!" Jane gasped as the sting started to get through to her.

I wound up to a series of increasingly forceful spanks, stopped and stepped back. Jane waited a moment, then began to relax, head resting on the desk. Tentatively she reached a hand back to feel her ass.

"Stand up." She hesitated. "Now, Jane!" I commanded. Jane jerked up.

"Take that skirt off." She did as she was told. "And your top..." Off it came, so she was standing in her black bra, panties and thigh-highs.

"Hands behind your head." That pulled her boobs nicely into position. I walked over to the couch at the side of the office and sat down. She followed me with her eyes.

"Over here...lie down across my lap...stretch your legs out...good." Jane's upper body was resting on the couch to my left, head resting on her hands. Her lovely ass was across my lap, and her legs stretched out to my right, feet braced against the floor. I ran my hand over her ass and upper thighs. Then I gave her two quick slaps on the right and left cheeks. Jane gasped and flinched. I let her relax a little, then gave her a slow slap on each side, right left. Then I started to spank her on the right...building up the force and speed ...one....two...three..four..five.sixsevenEIGHT......as she gasped, "ah, ah, ah AH..." then i rubbed her right cheek gently a couple of times, moved my attention to the left....one....two...three..four.five,sixsevenEIGHT....paused...Jane was breathing heavily now.

My rock hard cock was pressing against her, and she shifted her weight so she rubbed against it, sighing...

"Bad girl!" I slapped her thigh just below the panty line. "Sorry!" she gasped.

"Sorry what?" Another slap.

"Sorry SIR!"

"That's better." I stroked her ass and thighs with my fingertips, enjoying the softness. After a minute, Jane started to relax, and moved to push herself up on her elbows. I put my hand on her shoulders and pushed her down.

"Oh no Jane...we're just getting started. What do you say, Jane?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

I ran my fingers along the waistband of her panties and eased them inside, feeling her beautiful ass. Then I peeled her panties down, pushing them down past her knees. I brushed my fingers over her ass again, then gave her a slap on each side. I stroked her again, then began to spank her thoroughly, alternating sides, gently at first then building in force and pace.

As I spanked her harder Jane first gasped, flinched then began to curse and cry out and try to jerk away from the stinging pain. I grabbed her left arm and pinned it behind her back. Unable to get away now, she pushed her face into the cushions.

"Oh God..please...stop..fuck...OW...OW OWW fuck fuckfuck...No...OW.."

But at the same time, I could see her pussy was glistening and getting wet... and as she tried to escape my stinging hand, she was pressing harder against my rigid cock. I paused and stroked her again, circling my fingers around from her thighs, around her ass and back to thighs. Jane sighed and parted her legs a little, allowing my fingers to slip in between and brush her pussy.

I gave her a quick couple of slaps on each side, then back to stroking; smacked again, then stroked, then a spanking. I stroked her ass and pussy again and easily slipped a finger into her, then another, and another.

"Oh..sir..." Jane moaned as I slid my fingers in and out of her, still forcing her upper body down on the couch, . My fingers were covered in her juices and I spread them up her crack, lubing her asshole. Leaning over I dropped a glob of spittle onto the bud and began to massage it with my thumb while my fingers slipped back into her pussy. At first her anus resisted, but as I massaged it it relaxed and my thumb slipped into her; Jane groaned in pleasure and squirmed with the rhythm of my hand, rubbing her body against me.

She started to breathe heavily, gasping..."oh, oh, ahh..." I slipped my hand out for a couple more spanks, alternating pain and pleasure...by this point Jane could barely tell the difference. At last she began to twitch and a series of shudders ran through her as she came, squeezing my hand with her pussy.

I released her arm, and helped her to partly roll onto her side facing me. I brought my fingers, wet with her juices, to her face. She sucked them obediently, glancing up into my eyes.

"Get up."

I pointed at her bra and she unhooked it and dropped it on the floor. Her beautiful, round boobs popped out, glistening with sweat.

I took her waist and pulled her down to me, burying my head between them, planting kisses across them, rolling her nipple in my mouth. Jane started to pull my polo shirt out of my pants, unbuckling my belt and fumbling with the zipper.

"On your knees." "Yes sir."

Jane knew exactly what I wanted...as my cock sprang out she took the head in her mouth, rolling her lips around it then plunging down the shaft. I put my hand in her hair, just firmly enough to remind her who was boss, as she bobbed up and down on my cock. Then she let it slip out and kissed the shaft all the way to my balls, taking first one, then another in her mouth, gently as a fragile egg. I rubbed my cock against her cheek then let her go back to sucking it.

Her lips felt fantastic as they worked over the head, then ran down my cock; her tongue swirled around the tip.

My own climax was building as Jane's tongue explored my cock, lips squeezing over the head; at the last second I pushed her head back and held it steady as my cum splashed over her face. Eyes still closed, Jane licked the creamy goo from around her mouth as I collapsed back on the sofa, then leaned forward to suck the remains from my cock.

I touched her cheek.

"Here...get dressed and clean yourself up. You can go now."

"Thank you..." I looked at her..."...sir."

I pulled my pants back up and watched Jane dress and adjust her clothes. At last she was done and started to pick up her things.

"So have you learnt your lesson, Jane?"

"Yes sir, thank you sir." She moved towards the door.

"And am I going to have to discipline you again?"

Her hand was on the door handle. She hesitated, and a hint of a smile appeared.

"Perhaps...sir."

Tqtman
Tqtman
12 Followers