Office Escapade

Story Info
The thrill of having him while the office is full!
881 words
4.09
26.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The office party was kicking outside and everyone was seated by the bonfire sharing ridiculous stories. I sat back and got lost in my own mind, then I noticed... he wasn't seated on his seat. His office light was on. I smiled because, finally, he was alone in there. I stealthily snuck out of the bonfire circle and into the office through the back door...stopped at the corridor and took off my panties. My short tight dress was all that clung on to my lean sexy body.

I opened his office door and walked in, giving him a flirty look, biting my lower lip with a sexy smile on my face. I walked up to him, dropped my panty on his lap and sat on the desk, giving him a clear glance of my thick upper thighs. He stared at them, then at the panty and I could see his pants swell up from excitement. I spread my feet slightly, making him gasp out loud and hard too. He put his hand in between my thighs, touched my moist pussy, and I gasped softly, enjoying his rough fingers caress and tease me to pleasures of a world unknown.

He spread my feet wider and rolled his seat closer, placing him right between my legs. His fingers deviously run through in awe of how wet I was. He rubbed my clit in circles... Each circle growing more intense, pushing my limits... I spread my feet wider and lifted my dress higher. He stripped off his shirt and leaned in to eat me out. His tongue...so soft, teased me so good. His lips, ravished my pussy like I was the most delicious caviar! He stroked my clit gently, then flicked it faster with his tongue...I could feel myself about to squirt...my toes curled, feet shivered, but I pulled back! I pushed his seat and got off the desk. Dropped my dress, took off my bra as he admired my beautiful naked body. The gawk on his face as I turned around made me know I had him by the balls!

I went on my knees, unzipped his jeans and pulled out his stiff dick. He gasped in anticipation, his eyes begging me to lick it, yearning for my lips to suck it, '... do as thy wish, for at that moment, he was at my mercy. So I kissed it, licked it while holding it in my hand. I could feel his body twitch with every stroke my tongue made. I slid it in my warm moist mouth, breathing hard into it and he let out a little mourn of delight, eyes shut tight. As I sucked on him, I rubbed my hand up and down his wet dick rapidly; making him grab my head and gently shove me down ...I slid it deeper and deeper in my mouth making him moan louder... Then we heard someone walk in through the office corridor!

I stopped for a second. Our co-worker yelled out... 'Yo, boss! Be done with work and come join us.' As I waited for him to respond, I naughtily kept sucking on him...heck, he couldn't loose that boner for shit! We weren't done! He blurted out a quick, 'Sawa.' When the coworker walked into the loo, I got onto my feet, looked into his eyes and started to kiss him nice and slow. I spread my legs and sat on him as he slid right into me and he breathed hard into my mouth. He grabbed my ass and rubbed it gently as I moved my waist while riding him. We muffled the noise by kissing as we listened to our coworker walk out of the office. I leaned back and supported myself on his knees as my breasts now come into his full view. His lips found my erect nipple and he sucked on one as one of his hands remained squeezing my ass while the other caressed my other breast. I rode him faster, it was all wet and his dick kept hitting my g-spot so good.

He grabbed my waist and stood up, flipped me against his desk with my body bent over and he slipped right in and started to thrust his amazing manhood into me. He fucked me hard and fast... we were both moaning in rhythm. He slipped his hand in between my legs and rubs my clit as the thrusts grew harder and harder ...and I got completely weak from pleasure. My pussy swelled up from all the excitement. I raised my upper body towards him, feeling his chest on my back. I pulled his neck and brought his head towards me as we exchanged kisses in the middle of our loud moans... It got so intense and I could feel it coming... I whispered, 'I'm cumming'... The thrusts grew harder and I could feel him about to cum too. I leaned forward and clung to the desk as I felt my squirt starting to gush out and I felt him explode inside me... Panting... He slid out and turned me around... Kissed me a little as we get dressed up and got ready to walk back out one by one. I smiled as I walked away adjusting my dress. Best office party ever!