Office Experience

Story Info
After hours office trip turns wild.
2k words
4
126.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret leant back after the busiest day at work she could remember. She stretched her arms and legs as she pushed back into her chair. As she stifled a yawn she looked across the office and said to Patrick, the only member of her staff remaining. He wasn't her best worker but in this instant he had really worked hard in helping her complete this important piece of work. He was tall, coloured, and in his late twenties. "Well we done it, Patrick, I didn't think we would ever finish that."

Patrick replied "Have you seen the time?"

Margaret looked at the office clock; it was 6:30!! She was supposed to be meeting a friend to see a show in an hour!!

She dashed to the ladies to change as it was always her idea to go straight from the office. She changed from her sober business suit and everyday underwear. She replaced them with a tiny black ½ cup push up bra and matching thong and pulled sheer black hold ups on her slender legs. Her main outfit consisted of a black silk blouse and skirt that was considerably shorter than the knee length ones she usually wore to the office. She applied her make-up, brushed her short blonde hair and looked in the mirror, not bad for somebody in her mid forties she thought. At about 5' 5" she had a nice firm body because of the twice weekly workout sessions at the local gym, even her larger than average breasts had remained firm. Having not had children must have helped. She was now in her second relationship and although everything was fine it had got very predictable if not boring. Bob her partner was ok but not as exciting as he had once been.

She snapped out of her day dreaming and dashed back to the office. As she entered her work place she saw Patrick at her desk talking on the phone. "Here she is" he said and handed her the phone. It was her friend, something had come up and she couldn't make it and had changed the tickets for next week. Margaret put down the phone and swore. She closed down he computer and said goodbye to Patrick and told him not to be too long before he left too.

As she left the building the two black security guards that patrolled the building at night came out of the lift as she entered. They both smiled and said goodnight to her, she returned their smiles and hoped them a quiet night. She also said goodnight to the old fat white security supervisor who stayed by the main door to the building. She had half walked to the station when she remembered the birthday gift, a magnum of champagne, that she had brought for her friend at lunch time, and had left it in one of her filing cabinet draws. Really annoyed she turned and walked back to the office. As she entered the building she told the security supervisor that she had forgotten something but he was a sleep. She guessed he did that each night when the building was empty.

The office was empty on her return but she noticed the quiet room, where there were comfortable chairs and tea & coffee making facilities still had its lights on. Looking in she saw Patrick and the two black security guards drinking coffee. "Don't let me disturb you" she joked. They all stood up and Patrick explained that he had noticed an error on one of the reports they had been working on and had managed to correct it before it was read, it had been a bit of a panic and he was having a coffee before he went home. He also introduced the two security guards as Delroy and Matt, whom were friends of his.

Margaret was very pleased that Patrick had saved the day and as a reward handed him the magnum of champagne. "You deserve this," she said. Patrick took the bottle and said thanks and without being asked started to open it. Margaret asked "Don't you want to save that for a special occasion?" where he replied "Not really I was going for a drink anyway later".

Matt pulled four plastic cups from the dispenser next to the water fount and Patrick filled each of them. "Not for me Patrick" said Margaret "I should be getting home". " You don't have to rush do you? You was going out and I guess you could use the drink too after such a hectic day too". He smiled. "Ok Just a quick one then" she said and they all sat down on the two sofas across from each other.

Even as Margaret sat down opposite the three of them she realised that the sofas were much lower than she remembered and with her shorter than usual skirt she was showing quite a lot of leg. She nervously crossed her legs and realised her mistake as she felt the coolness on her thigh above her stockings, "God they must be able to see nearly everything" she thought. She was still feeling embarrassed when another cup of champagne was handed to her and failed to refuse. The guys agreed that champagne was a tarts drink and one of them disappeared only to return with a carrier bag, which contained some beers. Delroy said well that's us sorted out Margaret, I guess it's just you no the champagne now". Her cup was refilled twice more without her complaining, and she could feel a glow that the drink had produced beginning to run through he body.

Patrick got and sat next to her saying "That's better it was a bit crowded over there". Matt then asked "So what's Margaret like as a boss Patrick?" "Oh she can be a bit of a stuck up bitch" he answered. This reply shocked Margaret and she said in her defence "You joking, right?" Patrick placed his hand on her thigh and looking in her eyes said, "Yes you are Margaret." He didn't move his hand and if anything she could feel it slowly sliding up under her skirt to her stocking tops.

"Stuck up bitch" she thought, "I'll show him" and eased her legs open slightly to allow him easier access. His fingers found her pussy which was only just covered by her g-string, and to her surprise she already could feel a hint of dampness in that area. He leaned over and kissed her hard on the mouth. As if by magic Matt and Delroy were on their side of the room. Her eyes were still closed from the kiss but she felt herself being pushed back on to the sofa. Her blouse was ripped off followed by he skirt; the sudden action made her breasts spill out of her skimpy bra.

Hands were everywhere and as she opened he eyes she saw all of the guys a stripped off too. Each one of them possessed a massive hard black cock, which of them had the biggest, or thickest she could not tell but all of them must have been at least 12" long. Matt pushed his monster close to her face and with out asking she took it into her mouth. She felt her g-string being ripped from her and being lifted and lowered on to Delroy's equally huge black cock. She let out a moan as her cunt was filled further than it had ever been she was sure that the head of Delroy's cock was pushing right up into her womb.

"Not such a stuck up bitch now Margaret are you? Getting black cock from each end right here in your office", she heard Patrick say behind her. She could only moan as the black cock deep in her throat prevented her from talking. "Well your just a slut now, and like all good black cock loving sluts I'm going to give you something they all love". Margaret didn't understand at first but then froze as Patrick began to force his ebony monster into her virgin arse. The pain was incredible and Matt slapped her hard and said "Don't you dare bite on my cock you slut, just take my friends black cock up your white slut arse, do you here?"

This onslaught in each hole continued and Margaret's first orgasm was the most intense she had ever had, and each that followed was even more so than the one before. She lost count of the number of times she came and was almost unconscious with the pleasure. She did remember she thought she had heard somebody talking on a phone however.

Matt was the first to come; he pushed his cock right down her throat as his red-hot sperm exploded onto her tonsils. She gagged with the pressure of his cock and the volume of spunk, but she was also aware of other voices in the room. Matt pulled his cock from her mouth, but not until he has sure that she had swallowed his entire load. As he moved away from her face Margaret's mouth dropped wide open as if she was expecting another cock for her hungry mouth to suck. There in the room stood a group of black men, there seemed to many to count.

As she tried to guess the number of new arrivals she felt Patrick's pace begin to quicken as he blasted wads of baby juice into her stretched arse. It was only then that she realised that neither Patrick or more importantly Delroy had taken any precautions. As Patrick slipped his still semi-hard cock from her arse she jumped up off of Delroy's rock hard cock, much to his annoyance.

"Where do you think you are going you fucking bitch?" he shouted. "Please" she pleaded, "I'm not on the pill and you will have to wear something, or I can suck you off if you like." Everyone in the room laughed and she was grabbed by what seemed hundreds of hands and forced to bend over the back of one of the sofas. Her hands and feet were tied securely; completely helpless she began to panic.

"Right, Bitch", explained Delroy, "We are going to play a little game. There are 15 of us here now and each one of us is going to use your white slut body. Each person will toss a coin and if it's heads you suck them off if it's tails they fuck you in the arse." "You understand slut?" Margaret nodded in submission "but" he added almost laughing "everyone is going to come at lest once in your cunt too".

"No please, I might get pregnant" which was a stupid thing to say, as Margaret knew it was just under two weeks to her next period and there was no might about it. It was obvious that if they all done as Delroy said then she would be knocked up for sure. Before she could complain again a fresh black cock was forced into her mouth and she began to suck for all she was worth.

So the game commenced and over the next hours Margaret sucked cock whilst being repeated raped in the arse or cunt. No matter what her situation was the constant fucking aroused her to even more perverted levels. The more black cock she got the more she wanted and between each cock she sucked she begged to be fucked harder as another climax ran through her body.

When they had finished with her daylight was streaming through the windows, those left untied her and as she fell to the floor she felt the cum in her belly and arse slosh around. She touched her sore and stretched pussy; she could push her hand easily into each probably both hands she was stretched that much. How she managed to dress she doesn't know, and leaving the building was just as a mystery. The Security Supervisor smiled and winked at her and handed her a package, which she put in her bag.

Safely at home she bathed and changed then remembering the package she opened it. Inside was a videotape, nervously she put it in the VCR and her worst fears were realised all of the events had been captured by CCTV. A note with the tape said in very simple terms that it was to be the same again next Friday and every Friday. Secretly she couldn't wait.